Dark [Zarry]

By karmasucks

Harry Styles is dark and mysterious, Zayn Malik is cute and innocent. What will happen when the two worlds me... More

Dark [Zarry]
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Epilogue.

Chapter 30.

28.1K 649 185
By karmasucks

Zayn.

I woke up to the sound of the door opening and closing. I sleepily opened my eyes to see Harry standing at the door, his hand hesitantly on the door handle. Under the bed sheets, I glanced at the alarm clock which read 7.15am. Frowning, I looked back at Harry who had his back to me. I noticed that he was still fully dressed.

"Where are you going?" I murmured and his head snapped up to the sound of my morning groggy voice. "Well I thought you were still mad at me." He admitted, giving me an innocent look and I snorted. "Yeah, I am. But that doesn't mean I don't want you here." I said typically and he chuckled, sauntering over to me. "You never fail to amaze me." He sighed, hovering over me with his hands on either side of my head. His expression hardened when his eyes roamed my bruised and cut face. I suddenly felt insecure, the way he was staring at me but what he said surprised me next.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" He said and I scoffed. "You're saying this to a person who was nearly battered to death." I sighed in reply and his eyebrows knotted together. "I still think you're beautiful." He argued back and I rolled my eyes, his breath on my mouth. "Hey." He suddenly said fiercely, tilting my chin up to face him. "You are amazing, okay? Don't let other people otherwise." He frowned and I shrugged in reply. I still wasn't in the mood to talk to him.

He sensed my quietness and bent down, desperately trying to kiss me and I just let him. His lips captured my own, his fingers lacing through my hands. He nibbled at my bottom lip and then started to make his way down my jaw, leaving hickeys as our groins rubbed together. My eyes widened at the friction and I could already feel myself becoming hard. No, I didn't want this. Not yet. I was still mad at him. I attempted to push him off me, and shoved him to the far end of the bed and he grunted, a surprised look on his face. "I'm not in the mood for make up sex, Harry." I huffed and he let out a low chuckle while I turned my back to him.

I sensed him reaching over, his large frame towering over me, as if he was spooning me. No, Harry. I'm not in the mood for cuddly hugs either. "Let me know when you are then babe. I'm always here." He whispered in my ear before kissing me and letting me fall asleep again. I woke up to the feeling of someone kissing my neck. I moaned sleepily, enjoying the warm sensation of Harry's lips against my neck. He was probably finishing the job off from this morning. My fingers ran through his curly locks of hair, gripping it tightly and he moaned at my icons, goosebumps rising on his skin.

He was half naked (he probably changed while I was asleep), a pair of sweats fitting his lower half while I was still fully clothed and blooded from the fight. I was in pain, yes, but Harry was slowly taking it away from me and I couldn't be mad at him for much longer. See that's the thing about Harry. He does some pretty stupid things but somehow he always comes back to make it up to me- like making the pain to go away. And that's why I loved him. As cliché as it sounded, he may not be the perfect guy but he was perfect for me.

His long, warm fingers reached to the hem of my t shirt and he slowly and carefully pulled the fabric over my head, before tossing it on the carpet of my room. His arms settled next to my head again, his hands laced through my own. He bent down to nibble the bottom of my ear, mumbling incoherent and seductive words in my ear, making me shower while his fingers danced along my belly and chest, sending goosebumps along my skin.

His lips met mine again, for a non-forceful kiss. It was relaxed and soft, his tongue sliding through my mouth and I finally let him in, forgiving him for everything. He smiled against my mouth at my actions, cupping my face gently and he pulled back, lustful eyes against my own. "All the way?" He asked hopefully and I knew exactly what he meant. I loved how it was as if he was actually asking for permission, showing how caring he really was. The look in his eyes was almost innocent, making me forget who the real Harry was.

I froze at his words. I'd only ever went all the way properly with a girl, never with a guy. Not even Harry, so this was all new to me. He sensed my tenseness and frowned softly at me. "You're safe with me baby. I can make you feel so good." He whispered. His words were so seductive, sending shivers up my spine. Good shivers. I nodded slowly and he pressed his forehead against my own, kissing me softly.

His fingers traced down my arms and then my chest, along the thin straight line in the middle. I smile crept on his face as he noticed the goosebumps he left in his wake. I moaned a little when he reached the belt of my jeans and by the ridiculous smirk on his face, I guessed he already knew how hard he was. He sat in between my legs, taking the brown leather belt off with care and tossing it aimlessly next to my abandoned t shirt. His fingers then unzipped my jeans and he pulled them down to my feet before tossing them in the air, too. I noticed that he still had a pair of sweats on so I began to reach over, seeing the hardened bulge in his pants he silently shook his head, pulling my hand away.

I lay back on the pillows again, watching him make his way up to my neck again to kiss it softly. A puff of air left my mouth as he carefully bit into the flesh, leaving one to many hickeys in his wake. I knew then that this wasn't just sex to Harry. This was something more and he actually wanted to make me feel good. I smiled at the thought, my hand running trough his hair again.

He left open-mouthed love prints along my skinny body, making me gasp and squirm and that same smirk was placed on his face again. He gently palmed my boxers and this time I grabbed on to the bedsheets for something to hold on to as he made his way down to my v-lines, to the tip of my crotch. I couldn't help blushing as he lifted my boxers down, tossing them next to my other clothes. He took my crotch in his hand, massaging my erection gently and I whimpered a little, bucking my hips upwards. He held my hips down, keeping them in place with his strong hands and behind sucking lightly. I groaned loudly, throwing my head back on the pillow, almost sighing with relief and in need for more friction. "I'm gonna make it go away, Z. I'm gonna make the pain go away." he assured me, almost desperately. And with me, being the fool I was, believed him. The man who I hated from the beginning, the man who tore me apart from the start, was now making me love to me. Harry Styles, of all people. Harry could choose and fuck any girl he wanted senseless but, no. He chose me. Not Bo, not any other random chick, but me. And I never realized how lucky I was to have him up until now.

He lifted his head off for a seoncd to send more kisses down me, reaching my inner thighs, teasing me before reaching to the scar that my father gave me. It was cold and out of place against my dark skin but it never failed to make Harry smile before kissing it softly. "Beautiful." he murmered before reaching down to my crotch, palming it lightly. "Harry," I croaked and he hummed against me, dark eyes liftening up to me before he continued. "What did Jai say to you when he fought you." My words seemed to cause a nerve, his body tensing at my words. "Doesn't matter." he mumbled, reaching up to kiss me again. "It matters to me." I retorted back and his eyes squeezed shut, his hot breath on mine. "He said he'd take you away from me." he spat, his eyes growing even more impossibly dark, fingers digging into the pillows. "But you're mine." he hissed, pulling me close and I gasped as he wrapped his arms around me, my face burying into his neck.

I let my fingers trail down his spine, reaching his boxers and this time he let me pull off his sweats and boxers, leaving them abandoned on the floor. I was captivated by his beauty, my fingers trailing over ever part of his toned skin and muscles, his chest, his torso, everywhere. He finally lay me back down then and paid extra attention to my nipples, biting and sucking playfully at him. I gasped a little, gripping tightly at his hair to pull him back up for a passionate kiss. I maneovered us over through the kiss, me hovering over him this time and I lay down in betwene his legs, taking his length in. He swore loudly at the sudden movement, throwing his head back on the pillows and I couldn't help smirking at the sight of him. He hummed in approval when I continued to bob my head up and down, swirling my tongue around the head before taking him in fully. He didn't even warn me when he was close to come and he took me by surprise, my eyes watering a bit at the salty taste but I licked my lips all the same, reaching up to him. "M'sorry." he mumbled against my mouth as I kissed but I pulled away, smiling at him. "You tasted good." I admitted and he chuckled lowly, his voice dark and husky from sex. He flipped us over again, him on top of me. My eyes trained on his every movement, I watched as he grabbed the lube and condoms from the drawer of the night stand. I watched him as he covered his hands with lube and then his groin, before slipping on the condom.

My body tensed when he sat in between my legs, stretching them a bit before pumping my own cock. "Babe, relax. You're safe with me." I squeezed my eyes shut when he ever so slowly inserted himself inside me and I moaned at the pain, burying my face on to his shoulder. I began to relax when he moved more deeply inside me, enjoying his warmth completely. He began a steady rhythm when he realized my moans of pain turned into groans of pleasure. As he hovered over me, my finger nails dug into his skin on his back and I was pretty sure I'd leave a few scratches there but he didn't seem to mind. Our skin seemed to become more sweaty with the amount of heated and intimate contact between us but we didn't care. I yelped when Harry pushed further in, my nails clenching tightly and Harry whimpered, softly kissing my cheek. "Shhh. It's okay." he soothed me, hot breath against my ear, making me shiver. His body was enveloped around me, like a sort of shield protecting me and all I wanted to do was protect him back, as stupid as it sounded. I whined at the lost of contact and Harry's dark eyes stared back at me. "Again." I demanded and he frowned. "No." he said firmly and I sighed. I just...I wanted to be with him. So much. So much, it hurt. "Please." I whimpered and something changed inside Harry then. His face grew darker, his body tensing and his breath heavy and dark. I whimpered as he grabbed my hips, laying be down on the bed. "M'sorry." he mummbled, kissing down my neck again. His breath was ragged and laboured then and somewhere along the lines, I knew this was a different side of Harry. A more dangerous one. "Harry." I croaked when he pushed further into me again. I groaned, wincing in pain as I gripped tightly on to him. But when I reached up to kiss him, grabbing his hair and pulling him close to me, something changed in his eyes again.

His eyes roamed my face again and when he saw my face, he kissed me lovingly again, as if nothing had happened. He lay me gently down on the pillows again, his arms wrapped around me. His face was nuzzled in the crook of my neck, breathing softly. He had pulled out just as I had reached my own orgasm, smiling fondly. I gulped before he kissed me, "I hope I didn't hurt you." his voice rumbled deeply against my neck. "No." I almost answered too quickly. Almost. He smiled at me before finally resting at my side, watching me fall asleep.

____________________

Hi guys! Here's another update like you wanted! Hope wattpad doesn't make this restricted D: Anyways, enjoy! Detailed comments please? Thanks, I love you al :D mwah. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 2.4K 28
Harry is abused. Zayn is abused. Two different stories, two different secrets. What happen when their worlds collide and secrets are shared? ** so...
21.1K 817 20
Okay guys there r like so many mistakes in this story and this shit doesn't makes sense so read at Ur own risk 😬 Harry is a nerd. Zayn is a bully to...
57.1K 3.2K 12
"no, I'm not a ghost" "then what are you?" "I'm Harry" Zayn struggles to keep himself sane when a boy keeps appearing around and no one else can see...
115K 5.9K 80
Harry Styles is an adorable boy very known around the school due to his luscious locks and green eyes, he loves his family and friends but there's on...