Chat Noir x Reader - New Begi...

By smolshank

You and your father move from your beloved home town to Paris France. Both your father and yourself, were exc... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty one
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight

Twenty

3.2K 139 286
By smolshank

(A.N: OH MY GOODNESS. it's been forever. I'm super sorry for the wait guys. I'm just really losing encouragement for the last two chapters. It would be great if you guys could continue to support my book as well as myself. Again, sorry for the wait. Love you guys so much. ❤️)

Well, that was fun. Actually really fun.

One week left. My bags are already packed, so are my dads. The house is up for sale, we already have a buyer. Wonderful right?

People have been coming up to me, saying that they'll miss me. Everyone except Chloé..and Marinette. I never really understood why Marinette didn't like me. I mean, she would always look over to where Adrien and I were, but she would never talk to me.

It's all in the past now, in a week I'll probably never see her again. But that goes for all the people I know here. Chloé, hah! Thank goodness. Lila, I'm not going to miss her. Nino, I'll miss his jokes and how he makes me happy. Adrien.. I'll miss him the most. Then there's Chat Noir. Well, I never really got to know who he is. I had an idea, but I would think that if it was who I think it is, he would have told me by now.

The school days go by quickly. Chloé is making sure to be an annoying little nasty. Lila is getting on all of my nerves. But that ok. Whatever. I can deal with it for the next three- ish days. Right? Of course.

So anyway, it's now mid Wednesday I leave Friday night. Fun stuff. That's sarcasm if you couldn't tell.

Today at school was the same as it has been throughout the week. I'm still mad about the fact that I have to leave though. I mean, come on dad! Can't we stay here? Why do we always have to travel for your work?!

Well, it was no help thinking about it. So I dropped the subject, and began to reflect on all the good things that had happened.

On the first day, I meet Adrien..and Marinette at her bakery place.

Then, about three days later I arrived at school and sat besides Adrien.

Him and I would talk every single day, and it was such a joy to have him in all of my classes. We would talk about everything together- I even told him about my life back in my old country. Oh goodness.. He said if he ever saw any of those jerks he'd punch em straight in the face. I know he's not being serious. I mean, he's as innocent as a kitten, and he would never hurt a ladybug, let alone a bully.

Adrien would also tell me about his life here. The loss of his mother, his overprotective dad, the photoshoots.. Chinese lessons, the other things he was in. I lost count of how many honestly. He didn't really tell me, but I could tell that he sort of depressed. Good things happened though, he introduced me to Twenty One Pilots. They are now my favourite band, and I love them to death.

All my friends are heathens take it slo- okay I'll stop. Hehe.

~

Time is flying by fairly quick.

(F/n) leaves in two days.. Two!

I still have no idea what I'm going to do.. I already made her a card with Nino, but I feel like I should give her something more special.

It is so awkward, because I really like her, and she told me that she returned the same feelings.

But..

Her and I are not exactly.. A thing?

I really just refer to her as my girlfriend, so that Chloé would stop bombarding me with questions.

The fact that she is leaving though, that forbids us from being together.

I don't even know the point I'm trying to get across here.. I guess it's that life is going to mess you up from time to time.. But you have to have the courage to keep going.

(Someone quote me.)

I should probably get some sleep though, tomorrow is the last day she can actually hang out with myself and Nino, so I want it to be worth it.

~

My eyes flutter open, and they focus themselves.

At first I feel lost, but then I remember that this is my home.

Well.. Was my home. This is the last time I'll wake up here.

BUT.

We will not make today all about doom and gloom, today is going to be fun. I'm going to hang out with Nino, and Adrien.

I proceed in getting myself ready for today. I wear a black tee-shirt, and casual blue jeans. It was the only outfit that was not packed away. After getting dressed, I say goodbye to my dad, then walk over to the bakery where we are all going to meet.

I was practically skipping along until I heard a voice calling at me.

"(F/n)! Wait up!" Called an annoying high pitched feminine voice. My face scrunched up in disgust, but then I turned around with a phoney smile on my face.

"Hey, Lila! Uh.. Where are you off to?" I ask the brunette, hoping she's not going where I am.

"Oh! I'm not sure, I just saw you walking so I'd though I would join you!" She gushed.

Crap.

"U-uh.. I'm going to the bakery." I said in an uneasy voice.

Lila looked at me then nodded. "Okay! I'll come too!"

Double crap.

"Alrighty, yayy!" I said with fake enthusiasm, as I now angrily stomped my way towards my destination.

I finally arrived. Now late, curtesy of Lila. I go and sit down with Nino, Adrien wasn't there yet. There was three seats at the table.

One for Adrien, one for Nino, and one for me.

But because Adrien wasn't there means that his seat, now got stolen by the annoying brunette.

I was upset that Lila decided to wreck the plans I made with the boys, but I didn't want to be all like *angelic Tyler Joseph's voice*  "excuse me, could you please leave?"  

After sitting there for three more minutes I saw a car approach. Yep, it was Adrien.

I stalked the licence plate.

Anywho, I had to improvise. Lila was still in Adrien's spot.. I didn't want to be rude, so I just said. "Oh my gosh, Lila." I began, now whispering in her ear "there's something in your hair. Go to the bathroom and go fix it.."

Her eyes widened as she scurried to the bathroom to get the 'thing' out of her hair.

HAHAHA. (F/n) 1 Lila 0 *mlg horns*

When she got out of sight I grabbed Nino's hand and raced outside. Obviously ditching Lila. We then grabbed hold of Adrien and ran to the park.

"I-I think we lost her." I said out of breath. Crap.. It's hard to run in jeans.

(A.N: also don't play volleyball in jeans. I went to dive for the ball, and my jeans ripped right where my thighs are. Rip in pepperoni. LITERALLY)

I checked the clock as the two boys and I sat underneath the shade of a tree. 1:17pm.. Only 5 more hours until I have to drive to the airport.

"So.. What do you guys want to do?" I ask, while trying to catch my breath.

"Well, Adrien wants to do y-" Nino starts, but then a pink cheeked Adrien slapped his hand over Nino's mouth before he could finish his sentence. "U-um! W-we could..uh.." The blond boy stuttered.

"How about we go and bother Chloé!" I suggested enthusiastically. The boys nodded in agreement, as we jogged over to the hotel.

We all barged in the hotel, we got past the guard fairly easy.

"Oh Chloé~! It's (F/n)! I brought Adrieeeen~!" I said in an enthusiastic voice.

Right away, the blonde haired girl showed up and sprinted down the stairs. "My baby Adrien is here?!" She squeaked.

"Oh but it really is too bad.." Nino started.

"What? What is too bad?!" Chloé asked, getting impatient.

Nino grinned and then grabbed my arm and dragged me towards Adrien, then he practically threw me into Adrien's arms. His grin then grew wider. "It's too bad that Adrien isn't your baby anymore. He belongs to (F/n). Oopsie~!"

Nino then looked back at the position that we were in. Well.. When Nino pushed me I ended up falling into Adrien, and we both fell on the floor. I was laughing and so was he.

Nino watched us while he fanboyed.

After Adrien and I stopped laughing, we locked eyes. My heart was fluttering, and we were both unknowing inching our lips closer together.

At least I think he was doing it unknowingly..

It all happened so fast, our lips were almost crashed on each other's when we heard a familiar voice scream out.

"Stop right there, you two! People shall never have crushes on anyone anymore!" The ackumatized man screamed out. Then the realization kicked in.

"Dad?!" I screamed, as Adrien grabbed my hand and hid me behind the front counter. "He's not your dad, he's been akumatized. He's not aware of anything that he is doing. Just hide here, (F/n)! I-I'll be back soon!" Adrien screamed as he ran off somewhere.

Nino came and hid where I was hiding. "So.." Nino said *insert Lenny face*

My face flushed a dark shade of pink. "Not the time, Nino! Not the time!" I screeched.

"Hey, speaking of which.. Where's Adrien anyway?" Nino asked.

"I dunno, he ran off somewhere. I think I know why though." I said not too sure of myself.

"You think maybe he needed to take a dump because he pooped himself when he saw your dad?!" Nino said, laughing hysterically.

"No. I think it might be because he's..Chat Noir?" I said with some doubt in my voice.

"Nahhhh man. I think my reason is far more accurate." Nino said.

"Ahh! Some one heeeelp me!" The annoying blonde girl screamed while running in circles. Just then Ladybug and Chat Noir showed up.

Ladybug saved Chloé, as Chat Noir tried to spot the akuma that my dad had.

After a while, my father was free from being akumatized. So him and I went home. It was now 4:20pm.

"So dad, do you uh.. Do you remember any of that?" I asked. Hoping he'll say no.

"Nope, but I just so happened to be walking to the hotel when you were there with your friends." He replied.

"O-oh.. By any chance can I go hang out with them for another hour?"

"I'm sorry champ, we gotta reorganize our suitcases. Besides people are coming for the furniture, and we've gotta get driving to the airport at 8pm."

I nodded, and ran up the stairs. Again, this will be the last time in this room. In this house.. I wasn't ready to leave. I didn't want to leave either. Then I heard a knock on my window. I looked over to see you guessed it Chat Noir.

I walk over to the window and open it. "Hey Chat, long time no see. What's up?" I ask with a smile on my face.

"Oh, nothing much, M'lady. Though, I heard that you are moving away, is that true?"

"Yeah.. Our flights at 10pm, we start driving at 8pm. I'm going to miss you. I'm also going to miss my other friends too.." I sighed sadly.

"Aw, I'm sad to hear that you're leaving. I'm going to miss you too. So is Nino. He's going to miss you too. Isn't it funny how we meet that day in the ca- Uh.. I mean.. You're always going to be my princess, (F/n) even though you're leaving." He said.

I was startled at what he said.. Meet that day in the ca-? What was he talking about?

"You'll always be my hero, Chat." I said while hugging him from the inside of the house I lived in for months. His touch was warm, familiar even. "Thanks for everything."

"Of course, (F/n). Till we meet again, my friend." He said, before disappearing and leaving me alone again.

It was now 8pm. Time flew by quickly. My dad and I were now in the car on our drive to the airport.

After a while we were there. It was 9:40pm, we already went through security so we just have to wait 10ish minutes until we get on the plane.

Meh, time isn't going to go fast so I'll look through my pictures.

"Excuse me champ, I'm going to go to the bathroom. You should go too, it's a long trip." My dad said while walking away to the bathroom.

I clicked a folder called Paris Memories, I was automatically flooded with emotions. There was so many pictures of my friends and I..

I clicked one of the photographs with Adrien and I from the photoshoot. I smiled at the photo, until I heard a voice from behind my seat.

"Ah, that one is my favourite." The familiar voice said. My eyes widened as I turned around to see Adrein standing behind me.

"Oh my goodness!" I screeched, as I hugged him. "How'd you get here?"

"That doesn't matter right now, (F/n).. I'm going to miss you so much! Don't forget me okay?" He said.

"Of corse not! I would never!" I said, as we both locked eyes. Again. It felt like forever.

We were both slowly leaning in for what I think was a kiss, when the announcement for my flight was called.

"I'm sorry! I have to leave now, bye Adrien! Say bye to Nino for me!" I said while running off with my suitcase, leaving him alone.

A.N: HOLY FRICKLE FRACK.
Sorry for the month that I didn't write anything, I was writing it but I never finished until right now whoops. I blame school teams, stress, and depression. But anyway! That's the past. I'm supper glad that you guys read another chapter of my silly book. It means a million to me! If you guys would like to support me even more though...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ... It would be great if y'all could vote and comment!
And also...drop a follow (☞゚ヮ゚) (゚ヮ゚☜)
Alrighty that's all, thanks lovelies! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 155 9
Moving to Paris, (Y/n) finds herself an unexpected turn of events. She never thought she would befriend the famous hero Chat Noir and helping him and...
116K 2.4K 27
Warning: 18+ smut, violence, mentions of blood, mature language, underage drinking, mature content I do not own any of the characters! All rights go...
2.2K 74 13
Ok! So this story will not be following the guidelines of the Miraculous Ladybug series! You an Chat Noir/Adrien will be in your own little world. Do...
137K 3.2K 25
Other than ChloΓ©,you were also Adrien's childhood friend.Both of you love playing together and both of you were doing homeschool together.You and Chl...