Fighter (Editing)

By LoveDarknessPeace

Savannah was used to life she had, being the black sheep of the family, until Daniel De Luna, next in line to... More

Fighter
Chapt 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 ( part 1 )
Chapter 9 (part 2 )
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 ( part 1 )
Chapter 12 ( part 2 )
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32: The last chapter.

Chapter 7

23.7K 476 14
By LoveDarknessPeace

Hope you like it!   :)

Chapter 7

The sun was streaming through the curtains made me woke up.I didnt want to get up so I cover my face with my blanket and I tried to go to sleep again but it didn’t come. I sighed and got out of bed, putting my fluffy slippers on I went to the bathroom to wash my teeth. I cleaned them with the tooth brush until I felt them clean and fresh. I looked myself in the mirror and gasped. My hair looked like a hurricane when through it and my face felt oily, so I gave myself a full bath. I scrubbed myself until I was squeaky clean and dry with the big fluffy towel. I went to the bedroom again and saw in the night stand clock that it was only eight thirty.

Murmuring curses for getting up so early in a Saturday, I went to the walk in closet and look for some comfortable clothes. After looking the whole closet, I settle for a pair of jeans, a green halter top and a pair of ballet flats. Not knowing how to do my hair, I just let it in a high ponytail.  After finishing getting dressed, I looked in the closet’s mirror and smiled at my appearance. I run out of the closet garb my phone and went to Claire’s room, which was in the first floor.

Walking through the hallway, I heard some whispers and giggling coming from a room that was the farthest from me and in the opposite direction I was walking from. I tried to ignore it but curiosity got the best of me and I started heading to where the noises were coming from. When I reached the room, the door was slightly open and I looked inside of it and gasped, I couldn’t believe my eyes.

 Sarah, yes people my best friend Sarah was making out with Cameron, one Daniel’s cocky friends.  I remembered him; he was one of the biggest players in high school. But I still couldn’t believe what Sarah was doing, since I know her she had never been seen with a guy before. I looked intensely at Cameron, what those he want with her? Will he play her heart like he did to all those other girls?

I saw Cameron start sniffing the air and knew if he catches my scent I will get in trouble, so bolted out of the hallway like the bats of hell were behind of me.

I run all the way to the kitchen and the first thing I saw was Claire eating cereal. She looked so sad and dull that I decided to do something to cheer her up.  I sneaked behind her and put fingers at both sided of her and started tickling her and squealed in surprise.

“Savannah st-o-p, please!” She tried to talk but she was laughing so hard that she couldn’t. I stopped and took a seat in front of her. I look in to her eyes and saw the happiness that I’d make.

“How are you Claire?”

“I’m fine Savy, I heard about what you did last night to the Sharps.” She said giggling.

“Well I needed them to show me respect.” I whispered at her and she looked down at the table and kept eating her cereal. I left her to be and looked outside the window. After a few minutes Claire got up from her seat and took the bowl to the dishwasher and sat where she was before.

“Savy?” She murmured, making me look from the window to directly at her.

“Hmm?”

“Can we play twenty questions?” She asked.

“Of course, but you start first.”

“Do you really like me?”  I chuckled at that question.

“Of course, how old are you?”

“I’m ten years old.” She said happily, showing me with her hands her ten fingers and then she turned serious.

“Why do you help me last night?” She asked and  I sighed.

“Because what you’re going through right now, happened to me but slightly different.” I said and an understanding expression took over her.

“So you know how much it hurts?” She whispered and got up from my chair and hugged her. Surprisingly she hugs me back; I smile at her for that.

“You want to do something fun.” I ask her, her big eyes looked at mine with fear and I frowned at that. What does she fear?

“Let’s go shopping!” I exclaimed.

“Really!” She shouted.

“Yes really!” I shouted too, her excitement got to me.

 “But I have to ask my uncle, okay?”

“Sure let’s go.” I shrugged.

She walked a few steps ahead of me and heard her heartbeat pounding, with what I thought was, excitement. We headed to the other side of the first floor, were the meeting and the Alpha’s office was. Frowning, I didn’t say anything and kept following Claire. This side of the house was always quite and almost anyone came here. But it looked like the rest of the house, the walls of the hallway were a cream color and the floor didn’t have a speck of dust in it.

When we reached the Alpha’s office door, it was amazingly beautiful. It carvings of wolfs, moons and foreign symbols. The door must have been made of cherry wood, because the color was brown tinted red.

She opened the door and let me in first. I enter and saw what I would call a very big library. The walls were covered in books except one, which had family pictures and other things. From what I could see, there were very old and new books. I probably am going to come here a lot.

 Claire grabbed my hand and led me to end of the library. Were there was another door this one a little smaller that the first one. This one was made of the same wood as the first one, but the carving that it had was the De Luna family crest, that was a crescent moon inside of a sun.

Claire sighed before, very loudly and carelessly, knocking on the door until an angry voice responded her. She opened the door and behind a cherry wood desk, looking as mad as hell, was Alpha De Luna. Claire closed the door and looked at the Alpha with pleading eyes.

“What is it Claire? I’m busy.” He asked.

“Uncle Ryan, can I with Savannah shopping, please?” She pleaded, doing the puppy eyes. The Alpha sighed and smiled at Claire.

“Sure pumpkin, how much money do you need?” He said, reaching for his wallet, but I stopped him.

“Don’t worry Alpha; I’ll take care of it.”I said and the Alpha smiled even wider.

“Okay Savannah. Well girls, see you at dinner.” He said.

“Okay.” We both replied, going out of the office and leaving the Alpha to do his business.

Claire went to change and I sat down on the couch in the living room. I was starting to have a headache for all thoughts that were swimming through my mind. I put my hands in my head and tried to relax by breathing and exhaling slowly. It was starting to work when two little boys enter the living room. They were giggling chasing each other but stop when they saw me.

One of the little boys had blonde hair and amber colored eyes. The other had black hair and familiar dark blue eyes. Both of them sat beside me and starting talking, looking at me with their big and wide eyes.

 “Can you help us?” The boy with black hair pleaded.

They were so cute I couldn’t say no. I always wished I could have a family on my own, but that dream was smashed 5 years ago.

 “Of course, but in what do you need my help?”I whispered lovingly.

“You need to help us to find my big brother.” Said the boy with black hair and sparkling blue eyes.

“And, who is your brother?” I asked and when he was about to tell me, I heard a desperate voice coming from the hallway.

“Liam! Chris! Where are you?” It shouted the voice.

“Here mommy!” Answered the boy with brown hair and that’s when I see Avery entering the living room running, grabbing the boy with brown hair and hugging tightly.

“Don’t ever do that to mommy again okay?” Avery said.

“Yes mommy” He murmured. Avery looked up and saw me, like I expected, she had a shocked expression.

Avery was my older brother’s mate. I didn’t interact much with her, but we didn’t hate each other. Shawn was always with her so I stayed away from them. Shawn was my oldest brother, then came Aaron and last was Kyle.

I was shocked, did the little boy just called her mommy?

“Son?” I whispered and she looked mad.

“Yes Savannah, Joel is my son and your brother is the father. You could have been in his life but you were too selfish to stay.” When Avery said that, it made my blood boiled, but I remember that my brother didn’t tell her anything and she was in a trip when I did return.

What happen wasn’t only Daniel’s fault, it was my whole family too because they knew we had a relationship and the still received him with another girl in to their house.

“My brother hasn’t told you why I didn’t come? Aren’t relationships supposed to be honest? Because honey, my brother hasn’t told you the truth” I said coldly.

“What are you talking about Savannah?” She growled.

“Just so you know, my brother was one of the reasons I didn’t come back and he knows it vert well what it is. So just ask him.”

 “But…” I interrupted her.

“I can’t tell you what happen Avery, but if you want to know what happen, ask my brother.” I said icily and left her there with the two children.

The little boy with black hair, which I think is named Liam, grabbed my hand and stopped me from walking.

“Won’t you help me?” He said, his eyes had sadness in them.

“I can’t honey, I have to go somewhere. Maybe next time, okay?” I said that and he looked down.

 “Okay.” He whispered, I got to my knees and hug him. He was just so cute and looked so sad that I had to hug him.

“Savy, I’m ready!” Claire shouted, already at the door and I frowned. How the hell did she get there?

I got up from the knees and the boy started to run back to the living room. I got up from my knees and started walking to the front door. I opened it and Claire was already inside the car, waiting for me. I sigh and got inside the car and turn it on.

I drive through the gates and in to the road. The road had not even one car and that was really strange in a Saturday, but said nothing. I notice that Claire was too quite so I look at her through the mirror and saw that she was looking out the window. I have been dreading to ask her something, so now that we were alone, she could answer.

“Claire?”

“Hmm”

“Why didn’t you tell me that the Alpha was your uncle?” I ask and I heard her sigh.

“Cause everybody that wanted to be my friend was to get closer to my family.” She murmured and I sigh.

“I’m not mad Claire, I just wanted for you to tell me.”

“You’re not really mad?” She asked.

“No darling.” I said happily, I didn’t wanted to feel sad today.

“What do you want to buy?” I asked.

“I don’t know.” She said.

 I saw her smiled and we started discussing what we were going to buy the rest of the way to the mall.

There it is!

Comment, vote, fan! :)

 LDP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 82 34
"Submit now pup you've nowhere to run to! Don't make me come after you! I'll always win" venom laced his tone as he warned, "Good thing I'm a fast ru...
151K 6.1K 36
"I asked you a question, and you're going to answer it." Hmm. To answer or not to answer. "Geez my name's Carter and can you let go, you're hurting m...
430K 11.6K 49
One day a girl named Savannah was told by her dad she has to marry an Alpha that isn't her mate. How will this change her? What will happen to her as...
169K 4.9K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...