My Sweet Roomies Re-Written(K...

By Someonewhosnotfamous

This is the story of young love set inside a dream like share house.. Won't you come along for the ride... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Unobtainable Rose..
Chapter 3 - What i Saw...
Chapter 5 - Famille' Relations
Chapter 6 - A first Step
Chapter 7 - The Invader..
Chapter 8 - A Small Joy
Chapter 9 - The Omen..
Chapter 10 - The Typhoon..
Chapter 11 - After the Storm
Chapter 12 - Mutterings..
Chapter 13 - A Glimpse..
Chapter 14 - Jackpot
Chapter 15 - The Resort
Chapter 16 - Welcomed Invitation
Chapter 17 - Buried Feelings
Chapter 18 - Power Outage..
Chapter 19 - Letting Go
Chapter 20 - Struggles
Chapter 21 - Failures
Chapter 22 - Unreachable Goal
Chapter 23 - First Movie
Chapter 24 - Her Talent
Chapter 25 - The Fiancee'
Chapter 26 - Back to Back
Chapter 27 - A path to the Heart
Chapter 28 - Making up
Chapter 29 - Face to Face
Chapter 30 - The Truth
Chapter 31 - Moonlit Lovers
Chapter 32 - The Flower Blooming Nearby
Chapter 33 - The Dream Continues
Chapter 34 - Exam Results
Chapter 35 - Accepted into Med- School !
Chapter 36 - Expectations and Anxiety
Chapter 37 - A Chaotic New Life Style..
Chapter 38 - A Fleeting Rest
Chapter 39 - Home Visit ?!
Chapter 40 - Loneliness that can't be buried..
Chapter 41 - Dad's Advice
Chapter 42 - Fruitless effort and Missing each other..
Chapter 43 - Sullen Surprise
Chapter 44 - Med School Infiltration
Chapter 45 - Hearts that Understand Each Other.
Chapter 46 - Sudden Developement
Chapter 47 - For her Sake..
Chapter 48 -Because of our Love
Chapter 49 - Bounderies
Chapter 50 - Finding each other again..
Chapter 51 - Even if We're Apart..
Chapter 52 - The Answer..
Chapter (Final) 53 - For your happiness...
Secret Story 1 - Just Say it
Secret Story 2 - The Embarrassing side of me..
Secret Story 3 - His Taste
Secret Story 4 - Distant Thunder
Secret Story 5 - Quivering Heart
Secret Story 6 : The secret Message
Secret Story 7 - Unable to be Honest
Secret Story 8 - The Person Thinking of You Most
Secret Story 9 - A Decision to be made
Secret Story 10 - Cowardly Love
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Chapter 2 - Kasumi Miyoka..

2.1K 22 3
By Someonewhosnotfamous

It was one week ago, Mina's heated argument with Yomiko one of his housemate on that dorm who's supposedly exclusive for girls the Famille'..

He just decided to be called Mina instead of his full name , since it might caused trouble to the Famille' and the University his in if they know that they let a man stay on an all female dorm..

One day in the University..

(The first time i saw her was one year ago..during the lecture the professor called out to me , and since i was not paying attention i fail to answer the question that ridiculous question that no one could ever had answer Kasumi rise her hand . She was sitting behind me silently , she answer that question perfectly , the room was in awe...)

(Everyone seems to know her , everyone is talking about her she wowed everyone and won their hearts back then..she still does now , and she seems to be even more popular today..)

(Beauty and Brains how great is that.., since that day , i had a secret crush on her , in some point maybe Yomiko is right..darn that girl..guess i owe her an apology as well..)

He was just sitting alone in his seat while he waits for the teacher for the lecture..

(I always thought the stories of her being the "Unobtainable Rose" were just rumors but , it looks like the rumors were true after all..)

The bell rang and all the students' get in the room and sat on their seats when..

Kasumi walked in with Yomiko with her..

(Whoa' i have a class with her ?) he scurries through his bag and found the crumbled piece of paper as he looks for the time and subject his in..

(So i have a class with her , in..Psychology , well , at least this class wouldn't be boring now.. She seems to be always with Yomiko , sometimes Miyoko , i never seen her anyone with someone else either than those two..)

When a guy casually approach her...

"Hi , Kasumi don't be surprise if - "

as he was about to finish his crappy line , Kasumi just walk pass by completely ignoring him..

*Whispers and Gossips*

"Isn't that Jeremy the most popular guy on the university ?"

"Y-yeah and he just got shot down !"

"Burn , prick hahaha.."

Embarrassed and with a wounded ego he tried ones more..

"Look Kasumi , maybe we got in -"

*SLAP!*

"...don't you dare touch me.."

"Ooooohhh BUrN !!" roared and tease the whole class..

(Ouch , that must have stinged..)

The broken heartthrob sat in silence while rubbing his cheeks..

Later ---------------------

Miyoko and Minamino are waling down the university hallway planning on going home together

"Alright , after we got home we're going to find Kasumi , right away.." Miyoko cheered..

"N-no...i uh' i think it's a not a good idea to approach him today.." (after what i saw earlier..) he said..

"Don't you back down now ,consider yourself lucky a lot of guys are dying to get close to her you know."

"Yeah , i know a lot of 'them' are dying , everyday..." he exclaimed

"Hahaha' i see what you did there , but seriously you're lucky because you lived with Kasumi.."

"And i lived and share that house with the rest of you , what you're point ?"

"Wow , you sure are an idiot..." she said while a boring look on her face

When suddenly...

We saw Yomiko , who's seem to be looking for someone , when she looks at our direction she come dashing towards us , almost out of breath...

"Deep Breaths Yomiko , Deep breaths..."

"...............K-Kasumi , she's in trouble..."

As she guides us through corridor , empty hallway , the library ...

"You're not lost aren't you ?"

"S-shut up !"

She finally guides us , far from most people would go , behind the art classroom , Kasumi and she seems to be in a heated argument with few woman seniors..as we move a bit closely to them..

*Girl 1*

"Get down off your high horse ! how dare you hit our prince !"

*Girl 2*

"Don't get cheeky just because , you won the most vote in University pageant."

The two seniors seem to have , called Kasumi here , to pick on her because of what he did to the university heartthrob..

"Come on Mina , get in there and stop them , this is you're chance.." whispers Miyoko while pushing him forward to them..

"Come on Mina be a man.." Yomiko whispers while she joins Miyoko

"It's a woman's argument , i don't really want to get in the middle of it..." said minamino while trying to hold himself ..

"W-what ? are you sure you want us to handle that , it'll a unfair fight you know !" said Miyoko while she keeps on pushing..

"Then don't fight..." he retorted..

*Girl 2*

"Say something ! don't you dare ignore us !!"

*sigh* " You call Jeremy a prince , does he know's about that ?, and i didn't even participated in that competition , someone nominated me and i won , so what's the issue there ?" while she flail her hair..

"Oohh that's our Kasumi , witches got burned." Blurted Miyoko and teased..

"Just go !!'

Yomiko successfully pushed him toward while then accidentally looses his balance , trying hard to maintain it , he twist and shifts his body like a ballerina , at this moment one of the girls finally looses her temper and wail a quick slap at Kasumi , but she saw it coming and counter it with he own at the exact moment Minamino successful regained his balance in between them and..

*SLAP!*

"Ah !"

all of them in unison..

Both seniors backs down when they saw , Yomiko , and Miyoka , and the lying punching bag who caught the strike from both parties...

"Y-you okay Mina ?"

Miyoko asked while looking at him laying face flat on the cold concrete.

"Sure , i'm fine i'm peachy -"

"He's fine , let's go Kasumi , Miyoko.."

said Yomiko while walking away from him

"Oh' go ahead , leave me here , whydon'tcha'.."

So they did........

*hey!*

When he finally come home , after the girl actually left him lying down on the cold cement floor..

(Can't believe those guys , they actually left..) when he enters the house , Yomiko and Miyoko is there waiting smiling at him..

(I had a bad feeling about this..)

"Finally ! what took you so long ?" pouted Yomiko..

"You guys left me there for dead !" he said almost raising his voice..

"Pffftt..you're exaggerating , now come in now she's waiting.." said Miyoko..

"Who's waiting ?" 

when he take a peek inside the living room , he saw Kasumi lying on the living room sofa..

"I'm not gonna fall for , this trick.." 

as he saw her he's about to go back outside he was suddenly jolted back inside by his shirt neck collar..

"Just go darn it , this is you're chance , you save her back then , what could go wrong.." Miyoko pushed..

He's about to step towards her but...he start to shrivel up..

"I can't , my heart is not ready yet.."

"W-what are you a little girl , just get in there , you wuss."

"She told me to stay away from her you know !"

"Yes she did and shes probably going to brake all your teeth in , but it's okay.." Yomiko smiles in glee

"T-that's not okay , i don't want to loose my teeth.." (she's really brutal she's even smiling , darn it she's cute.)

They bicker at each other at the doorway until finally...

"Be a man Mina !!" *shove*

"Whoa!" 

With the strong shove he found himself tumbling in the living room..

"Uhm..ah..." 

he suddenly stood up as he try to regain his composure they're eye met for a while then..

"Mina...." she looks at him and as she's about to day something..

"Uh , uhm..." (there's no turning back , at least i have to properly apologize to her..)

His steady his nerves and begin to speak..

"Umh..Kasumi i uh...."

"What ?" he looked at him with a steady gaze..

"...I...uh , i'm home..." (Crap! that's not it! damn it what the heck am i saying ?)

".........Welcome back.."

"Huh ?"

(Did she just , welcome me ?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 32 11
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...
13.8K 283 33
A thoughtful, beautiful, hot, quiet girl and a social, energetic boy who loves hanging out with his friends so much. Do they match? Y/n Intelli and D...
266K 11.6K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
5.6K 285 17
❝"Huh...? You want QUARTET NIGHT to split?" "I don't plan that, but that would be nice too." he grinned. ".... A-And how do you plan to do that?" I s...