Chapter 41 - Dad's Advice

It's the day that we'll return to Famille' after spending the night at Kasumi's house.

Kasumi dad see us at the door...

"I apologize for locking you both in the guest room , i have to admit that's a terrible prank i pulled.."

(That was a prank ?)

"You should be apologizing dad , i mean w-what if we did what you have told us.." she blushed..

"That'll be great then." 

"PA' !"

"I'm just joking Kasumi.."

"Seriously Brother what are you thinking .." said Keiko

"Ah' the dinner was exquisite and thanks for having me.." said Mina

"Why , thank you Mina , at least someone here appreciates my cooking.."

"I appreciate it too Aunt Keiko.." Kasumi pouts

"Awee..i'm gonna miss you Kasumi come visit us soon , okay ?" while hugging her..

"Bye , Papa .I'll come and visit  again when i have time.."

"Okay , just don't push yourself to hard my daughter.."

"I know..." she smiles 

"Oh by the way Papa , when will Kenta be coming home ?"

(Kenta ? oh right his younger brother , now that she mentions it were is he i haven't seen him around..)

"Oh' his been busy with his studies as well , you see right when decide to become a doctor he called and we discussed about his plans for his future he seems to be delighted when he told him that you want to become a doctor like your Mom so he decided to pursue his own future in law school..."

"W-wow so he want's to be a lawyer ?" she asked

"Yes his decision surprised me as well..."

(wow a lawyer huh..wonder if i ever meet him..?)

"I'll give him a call one of these days , anyway .." she turn around and came to face me.. 

"shall we head back to the Famille' , Mina ?"

"Yeah.."

Kasumi opened the front door..

As i take a step and fallow her closely , but then..

"Ah' sorry Mina , i forgot something , i'll go and get it , just wait here.."

"O-okay.."

Kasumi goes back inside..

Now it's just Mr. Jubei and me , his Aun Keiko already went inside...

"...Mina , can i have a moment.."

"O-of course sir.."

Mr. Jubei looks serious..

After looking at me from head to toe , he began to speak..

"From what i understand from our last night conversation at the dinner table.."

"You and Kasumi haven't been able to spend much time together lately , right ?"

"Huh ? Oh yes sir , but as Kasumi have said , i put on an extra effort for us to meet and we live in the same Villa after all so it's nothing to worry about it sir.."

"I know and you efforts are admirable , but aren't you still lonely ? , i do understand love after all , me and her mom where like exactly like that.."

"Well...sir i am lonely ....but it can't be helped sir , right ?"

"B-but we do have time together where we can relax and talk , like last night ...hehehe" he laugh awkwardly..

Mr. Jubei thinks for a moment , and then whispers worriedly...

"...........this is just my own presumption, but...You and Kasumi , one day both of you may be forced to make a painful decision..."

"...Huh ? , w-what do you mean sir ?"

I panicked as his words as i try to ask what he means, but that time ......

"Mina , sorry for making you wait.."

Kasumi comes back precisely at that time..

Mr. Jubei pauses for a moment then...

"......Mina i hope you'll continue to look after my daughter.."

"!Y-yes sir , of course sir , i'll be with her forever sir..!"

 Kasumi was caught of guard by his sudden response , as his dad closes his eyes and smiles for a little..as we forcefully end our previous conversation..

"G-goodbye Papa , i'll see you soon.."

"Take care Kasumi..."

We said our goodbyes and we leave their house and we walk for a while..

".....Mina , what was that all about ?"

"Hmn ..? what do you mean ?"

"You're having a serious conversation with Papa when i was gone right ?"

"Well , it was not that serious , i mean he just asked why didn't we make a baby at that time..hehehe " (sorry for lying Kasumi , but i don't want you to worry about that you need to focus on your studies..)

"H-he did !!"  he quickly turns red..

"Just kidding , it was nothing.."

"Geezz Mina !" he lightly punched me in the shoulder.

But Mr.Jubei's words echoes in my mind...

(Force to make  a painful decision ? , i wonder what he means ?)

No matter how much i think about it , i still don't know the meaning of his words..

Kasumi and I returns to the Famille'

And then , a few days pass....