Chapter 32 - The Flower Blooming Nearby

"Kasumi....let's go on a date tomorrow .."

She looks at me with those fiercing gaze

"Be quite..."

"Huh ?" he was taken aback and dumbfounded by her response..

"I said be quite." she said with a blank stare...

"Huh ?" he slowly move forward worried that he said something that might offended her...

"Don't come near me !!!"

*Thud*

"Huh ! what ?!"

He woke up , lying on the carpet floor staring into a familiar ceiling , covered in cold sweat..as he looks around , his in the living room of the  Famille and realize he was only dreaming ..

Sighing a huge sigh of relief..

(...so that was only a dream huh,...)

and then....

"Mina... ?"

"Holy ! Geez !!!" i jumped back as one of my housemates Kasumi Miyoka , suddenly appears out of nowhere...is looking at me strangely

"W-what's wrong your covered in sweat , the AC is on and you look pale , are you okay ?"

"Uhm..."

"After having breakfast together you went here , wondering if your okay i fallowed after , is your body sluggish ?"

"..........................." 

"Mina ?"

Kasumi is being kind to me , completely the opposite of the Kasumi in my dreams...when i look at her i become filled with happiness..

"Kasumi ..i.."

I suddenly embrace her frantically...

"I'm so glad it was just a dream, what a relief..."

"W-what !?"

"Hmn ?...ah!"

*Pop!*

"Whoa !"

"You....you pervert !"

"What are you doing embracing me all of the sudden !?"

"Ah....sorry..sorry..."

Confuse..I come to my senses and quickly move away from Kasumi..

(Was..that all just a dream ? oh god , was that night all just a dream ?!")

"What's wrong Mina ? you look pale...."

Realizing he just embraced Kasumi out of a misunderstood dream..

"I'm sorry , i'm really sorry...." he dropped into his knees and apologize sincerely...

"W-what are you doing ! " flustered she hold on to his arms and sat him in the sofa..

"You don't need to apologize that much , i- i was just surprise you know , hugging me so sudden like that ...." she slightly blushed ..

He looks at her confusedly...

"Y-you mean , you being my girlfriend is not a dream ?"

She looks at him in awe and smiled...

"Of course it's only a dream ....."

"What ?!"