Chapter (Final) 53 - For your happiness...

Play the video while reading this Final Chapter of the story

We're on our way home after the talk with her dad...

".....Phew T-That was scary..."

We head towards the Famille. I'm completely exhausted..

Kasumi laughs next to me..

"You were so nervous , Mina.."

".....But thank you for telling papa about us getting married....You were really cool.."

"R-Really ? Ahahahaha.."

I take a breath and smile at her..

"Until we graduate , we'll be living apart ....but after that , we'll be together forever..i can't wait."

"Yeah.." she smiled sweetly..

"No matter how far away you are , i'll always be supporting you!"

"Let's do our best !"

"Yes ! we should !"

And then she suddenly stops walking

"......By the way ,Mina ? .."

"Yeah ?"

I wonder why she stopped all of the sudden..her cheeks started to turn red..

"Kasumi ?"

Finally she looks straight at me , like she's bracing herself for something..

"Those words ....will you ask it to me , properly ?"

"Ah!..."

Those words ? she mean the words i said to her dad...

(Now that i think about it , i should really tell her properly..)

I stand and stop in front of Kasumi...

"L-listen Kasumi..."

".....Yeah..."

Ren looks at me with her sparkling almond eyes...as i'm about to utter those words my heart is racing incredibly fast ..

"W-When you graduate....."

I reach out of my back pocket and reveal her the ring i've been preparing from that day , saved from all the hard work and salary i earned with my almost never ending jobs...

"Will you marry me ?"

"M-Mina ?! surprised by the unexpected 10 karat diamond ring i presented her, her tears becomes to fall uncontrolably..

"Well ...?"

"Y-yes !! of course it's a yes !"

I can stop smiling as Kasumi flies into my arms..her slender arms embrace me tightly.

"...Thank you , Mina !!"

"I'm so happy right now !!"

"....Yeah me too..." 

as i put my arms around her , the memories when we first met , the unobtainable rose who has torns , a lot of things happen and all those memories we share , all the hardship it's all worth it..the unobtainable rose my kind and somewhat clumsy girlfriend..Kasumi Miyoka..

 ".....Until i graduate ...i'll be waiting.."

"Yeah..." she smiled gleefully while tears still falling from her eyes..

"After you've graduate ....let's be together forever..."

"Yes ! Yes ! , Thank you Mina , thank you !!"

Because where embracing our eyes met..

"I love you Kasumi Miyoka..."

"Yes , i love myself too !!" she smiled sweetly..

"H-huh ?!"

"I love you too Minamino Kitagami you silly !"

(she always got me with that joke)

as our eyes met , our face moves closer..and we let our hearts do the talking , our lips meet and it was like were sealing our future with happiness with a kiss that will last forever....

Fin........

Sup guys  ! Thanks for the support this is the final chapter of this series. cast up your votes for the next arch and i hope you enjoyed reading this as i enjoyed writing it for you .

Thank you always !! and watch out for the extra story of the two finished routes i'm gonna be adding it up as soon as possible.