Fate/Stay Gakuen | Gilgamesh...

By HanaYume23

HIGHEST RANKING/S: • #1 in the #gilgamesh tag [06/04/2018] • #6 in the #fatestaynight tag [09/17/2018] - Hina... More

Author's Note: About the Story
(Spring) Chapter 1
(Spring) Chapter 2
(Spring) Chapter 3
(Spring) Chapter 5
(Spring) Chapter 6
(Spring) Chapter 7
(Spring) Chapter 8
(Spring) Chapter 9
(Spring) Chapter 10
(Spring) Chapter 11
(Spring) Chapter 12
(Summer) Chapter 13
(Summer) Chapter 14
(Summer) Chapter 15
(Summer) Chapter 16
(Summer) Chapter 17
(Summer) Chapter 18
(Summer) Chapter 19
(Summer) Chapter 20
(Summer) Chapter 21
(Summer) Chapter 22
(Summer) Chapter 23
(Summer) Chapter 24
(Autumn) Chapter 25
(Autumn) Chapter 26
(Autumn) Chapter 27
(Autumn) Chapter 28
(Autumn) Chapter 29
(Autumn) Chapter 30
(Autumn) Chapter 31
(Autumn) Chapter 32
(Autumn) Chapter 33
(Autumn) Chapter 34
(Autumn) Chapter 35
(Autumn) Chapter 36
(Extra) Chapter 36.5
(Winter) Chapter 37
(Winter) Chapter 38
(Winter) Chapter 39
(Winter) Chapter 40
(Winter) Chapter 41
(Winter) Chapter 42
(Winter) Chapter 43
(Winter) Chapter 44
(Winter) Chapter 45
(Winter) Chapter 46
(Winter) Chapter 47
(Winter) Chapter 48
Epilogue
Acknowledgement

(Spring) Chapter 4

1.3K 36 4
By HanaYume23

Original Published Date: May 26, 2016

Edited Date: December 4, 2017

April 11, 2016 - Early Morning

It was a fresh start of another school week. Students happily walk on the sidewalks, going to Homurahara Gakuen. Among those students was Hinako, who has her long, brown hair tied up to a ponytail.

"Suzuhana-san~!" A cheery voice sounds.

"Hm?" Hinako stops walking, turning around to see Marie Kachuujou happily running towards her.

"Su-zu-ha-na-san!" Marie jumps and hugs Hinako with her might. "Good morning!"

"Good morning, Kachuujou-san," Hinako returns the greeting, patting her friend's back lightly. 'She does this to me everyday now. It's quite comforting.'

Marie climbs down from Hinako and looks at her, the obvious gold sparkles in her eyes. "Today, we get to choose our clubs! This is exciting! Are you excited?"

"Uh, I think?" Hinako blinks three times, giving Marie a wry smile.

"Oh, come on now! We're going to have a lot of fun! No classes for the whole day!" Marie grabs Hinako's hand and pulls her with her, walking to school. "And you putting your long hair into a ponytail is absolutely cute!"

"Thank you, Kachuujou-san," she replies, feeling fluffy inside.

The two walked to school together, hand-in-hand. After a few blocks of walking, they safely arrived at Homurahara Gakuen. They stumbled upon a colorful school facade.

"Wow! It's so colorful! It's like a festival!" Marie said as she clasps her hands together.

"Yeah, it is. It's only the second of week of school but it looks like they're already preparing for a cultural festival or something," Hinako comments, taking in the marvelous and colorful school.

The students belonging in higher years and members of different clubs are helping together put up stalls and decorate the school facade. It was pretty colorful and bright, and the perfect weather helps liven up the mood.

"Good morning, student," the PA sounded. "May I request everyone to gather at the school auditorium for the opening ceremony. Again..."

"Hurry, Suzuhana-san! Let's change our shoes and put our bags on our desks!"

"Yes!"

Hinako and Marie hurriedly rushed to the school building to change their shoes and ran towards their classroom to leave behind their bags.

Everyone was already inside the school auditorium and the doors were about to close.

"Hurry, Kachuujou-san!" Hinako grabs Marie's hand.

When they were near the auditorium, they saw that the doors were about to close.

"Wait, please!" Marie said.

Hinako sprints and grabs the door, stopping the person from fully closing it. "Made it."

The door opened and Hinako's eyes widened. It was Gil Douji.

"You?" Gil said in an irritated tone.

Hinako stood up properly and panted. "We apologize for being late," she bows her head respectfully.

"Hmph, the ceremony is about to begin, so get inside, you mongrels," Gil said, moving his head to indirectly tell the two of them to just get inside.

"What did you say, Douji-senpai?" Hinako walks up to her senior, eyeing at him from below.

Hinako was about to have another showdown with Gil when Marie suddenly locks her arms on her friend's arm.

"L-Let's find our seats, Suzuhana-san. Please?" Marie faintly giggles.

Hinako looks at the golden-headed senior before releasing a long sigh. "All right. I don't  want to ruin a perfectly good morning, anyway."

Hinako and Marie walks inside the auditorium and looks for their seats. Gil, on the other hand, looks at the two. "Hmph."

"And now, please give a warm welcome to Seifuku Itsuka, our student council president," the commentator said with a gleeful voice.

The students clapped their hands as Itsuka stands from his seat and made his way to the podium. Right beside him was Gil and Asura was sitting right beside Gil. Other student council members were there on the stage, clapping, as Itsuka stood proudly in front of all the students.

"Good morning, youthful students of Homurahara Gakuen! It is, with great pleasure, to formally announce to you all of today's club selection activity," Itsuka starts with a wide smile on his face. "As you all know, Homurahara Gakuen is home to many fun, exciting, and encouraging clubs. I bet that you guys will have a hard time choosing one!" Itsuka laughs a mighty laugh.

'More than fifteen, I guess,' Hinako sarcastically laughs inside her head.

"And I have one more announcement to make! The student council has finally chosen the student council representatives for first years, second years, and third years."

Hinako's attention was caught, knowing that Itsuka invited her to take the position for first year student council representative before.

"Us, the student council, has been scanning through student profiles for the past week and we have selected three students to take on the job," Itsuka turns around and looks at Asura and Gil, nodding their heads. "I'll announce the first student, from Class 3-B, Densetsu Maria."

"M-Me?" Maria was surprised.

"Please come to the stage, Maria-san," Itsuka proudly announces.

Maria stood up from her seat and made her way to the stage. She is a four foot nine person, sporting short, silver hair and green eyes. She wore her skirt properly, keeping the length of two inches below the knee. As Maria got on the stage, she stood up properly with both of her hands in front of her.

Asura, then, takes her place on the podium and announces the next student.

"Our second student, she is from Class 2-A. I'd like to introduce to you all Himeji Mabu," Asura said with complete tranquility in her voice.

The second year students were shocked. Some of them were against the idea of having Mabu in the student council.

"What, Mabu?"

"That girl? She'll just go around, chasing after Gil-senpai."

Even Gil was shocked. He was not one hundred percent happy on the idea.

"What the hell?! You chose that stalker to represent the second years?!" Gil angrily said at Itsuka.

"Calm down, Douji-kun. Mabu-san has a lot of connections and we could use them for our school activities," Itsuka explains.

"Is my assistance not enough?! We don't need her to be in the council!"

"Well, look at the bright side," someone suddenly hugs Gil from behind. "At least I get to be with you almost every single day, Gil darling~! ♡"

Gil literally froze from his spot, an irk mark appearing on his cheek. "Get off of me, mongrel!" He shoves her away but Mabu easily jumped back.

"Oh, how mean. I like it! ♡" Mabu clasps her hands together.

"That woman..." He clenches his left hand tightly.

"Douji-san, it is your turn to announce the next student," Asura said, looking at Gil.

"Hmph! Whatever," Gil made his way to the podium and takes the sheet of paper from Asura, facing the crowd. "And the third student to join the student council is from Class 1-A, Suzuhana Hinako," he lazily announces. Gil was about to walk back to his seat when he realized the name he mentioned was "Hinako?!"

The brown-headed freshman was shocked to hear this. Even Marie was shocked and she can't stop looking from her friend to her senior and back.

"S-Suzuhana-san, you were called!" Marie said, feeling excited and scared at the same time.

"T-There's got to be some sort of mistake! I..." Hinako looks at Marie with a worried face.

"Hey, mongrel, you better come up here or else I'll drag you right out of your seat," Gil authoritatively said over the microphone.

Hinako eyes at Gil with an angry look. "Stop calling me that, you egoistic man," she growls under her breath.

Hinako stands from her seat and calmingly made her way to the stage. She passed by a few students and they were talking about her.

"Her again?"

"Wasn't she the one from last week?"

"Yeah, she picked a fight with Gil-senpai..."

Hinako brushes off the murmurs and made her way to the stage. When she got there, she stood straight and faced the crowd.

"Why is she here?" Gil asks himself, eyeing at the brown-headed underclassman from the side.

"Douji-kun?" Itsuka pats Gil's shoulders and gives him a smile. "Let me take over from here."

"Whatever, Seifuku-senpai, I thought that Densetsu-senpai was the only representative," Gil defeatedly said, walking back to his seat.

"I'll explain later. Sorry about the little shock," the bearded senior scratches his cheek with his finger.

Gil returns to his seat beside Asura. Itsuka takes over the podium once again and made a happy expression.

"I am pleased to introduce to you all our student council representatives! Please, give them a round of applause!"

The students clapped their hands but some didn't. Most of the second year students didn't clap their hands because they hate the idea of having Mabu in the council. Marie and Fūrin, on the other hand, clapped proudly because their friend has joined the student council.

April 11, 2016 - Morning

"Please explain to me what is going on, Seifuku-senpai and Souji-senpai," Hinako pleads as she was standing in front of the student council's president, vice president, and secretary at the student council room. "I do not mean to be rude but you chose me without my consent."

"Well..." Itsuka just scratches his cheek.

"We are sorry for the inconvenience we have caused you, Suzuhana-san," Asura bows her head lightly before returning her look at Hinako. "We decided to choose you as it is befitting. You possess the necessary skills to be working with us."

"We? You two only told me that Densetsu-senpai is going to be the representative," Gil sulks, sitting on another chair at the other side of the table with his feet up on it. "Now, explain to me why that creepy stalker girl and this girl with the bad attitude is in the council."

"For your information, Douji-senpai, I am not the one who has a bad attitude. It is you, with your authoritative way of talking to people and with your egoistic mindset," Hinako corrects.

"See?" Gil scoffs irritatingly.

"Douji-kun, stop it," Itsuka intervenes. "You should get along with your fellow council members, starting now."

"I don't need to get along with them. They're under me so they should do as I say," he closes his eyes.

"Well, you're under me so you should do as I say," Itsuka made a comeback.

"Wha-?!" Gil was about to fall on his back when Hinako hurriedly grabbed his chair.

"Please sit properly, Douji-senpai," Hinako looks at Gil with a straight face. "You will hurt yourself."

"What's with that look?! Are you mocking me?" Gil yells.

"You know what? Let's not get along at all," Hinako releases her grip on the chair, making Gil fall helplessly on the floor.

"Ugh... Damn you, mongrel," Gil curses as he rubs his head in pain.

"I'm going to pretend I never heard that," Hinako walks back in front of Itsuka and Asura. "Since you have selected me for a purpose, I will take the position, Seifuku-senpai and Souji-senpai."

Her jade eyes widen in surprise. "That's great to hear, Hinako-san! You will be of great help, I know of it."

"Again, sorry for the inconvenience," Itsuka said. "But think of this as an experience. Who knows? You might run for office next year," he grins.

"I'll think about it," Hinako approaches the door and opens it. She turns around and bows. "Please, excuse me," she leaves.

"You okay there, buddy?" Itsuka stands to look at Gil.

"I'm fine! Ugh!" Gil just stays on the floor with his arms spread out.

Hinako was on her way to her classroom when...

"Suzuhana-san?"

She stops walking and looks at the person in front of her. It was Maria Densetsu.

"Hello there, Suzuhana-san," she smiles.

"Densetsu-senpai..."

To be continued: (Spring) Chapter 5

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 332 9
After being killed by Makima, Reze awake in a different earth with no devil or even the devil hunter at all. A world of peace with only human and ani...
863K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
10.2K 184 4
Hinode Ayaka, along with her friend Satoru, were killed in an accident. When she woke up, she realises she has been reincarnated as a Dragon. While s...
36.8K 1K 22
When someone from the year 2025, woke up in another world that they thought its just a game. . . Oh boy, its going to be life and death situation. Th...