I'm Done With You (UNDER WRIT...

By dellanira01

Clover LockHeart is a fashion designer who is happily married with a song writer. Or is she? She suspects th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
The decision
IMPORTANT

chapter 7

115 3 0
By dellanira01

After lunch I returned to my office and began a special Addition to the Disney collection while munching on a couple of fries. After I finished the Special Addition I cleaned up the place and went home. As I walked inside, I went to the kitchen and saw a note from Ezra saying he's at a friends house. I quickly made dinner and grabbed a bottle of Starbucks and went to my room to chill. As I took my shoes off I placed them neatly in my closet. I used to just slid my shoes off and throw them in the closet without a care but I wanted to change that habit and it basically took me like half a year to get use to. As I was about to lay down, something caught my eye. I bent down and gasped in shock. It was a black laced thong and I'm pretty it isn't mine since I never wear this kind of stuff. How did-? How-? Why-? Nate-? I could feel the tears ready to burst out until I heard Ezra's voice. I held back my tears and blinked them away. I grabbed a plastic bag and threw the thong in there. I threw it under the bed forcefully and went to the kitchen to greet my son with a fake smile.

"Hey kiddo, you back so soon?"

His smile immediately vanished and was replaced with frown. "Somethings up, You NEVER call me kiddo,"

I rolled my eyes "Relax I'm fine"

He didn't seem to believe me but he didn't push it any further. I mean what was I suppose to say? I found a thong in my room and your father is most likely having an affair? I mean as bad as it is I don't want him to think badly of dad, no matter what he did. Ezra then grabbed a bottle of water and went to his room. I sighed and went back to my room. How was I going to confront Nate about this? Why is there a thong in our bedroom? Where did this earing come from? Should I just go up and ask so's the other women? I sighed in fustraition. I can't do it. Not like this at least. As I was lost in thought I checked and saw that it was getting late and decided to get some rest. Should I call to see if Nates okay?.....Tch no. I shouldn't. Maybe he's with this mistress. Does she even know that hes married?! That he has a kid?! But who is she tho? And how did they meet? How did this even happen? Why did I let this happen? Was I not enough for him? was I just a bore to him? We've been together since High school, through college, through everything. How can he do this to me? Maybe I was just average...at least in his eyes.

____________________________________________________________________

Okay she finally knows he's cheating. Lol but hopefully you guys liked the story so far I worked hard on this and I'm actually suprised I kept updating daily cuz Im horrible at that like I be like 'I'm busy, I'm more busy, I got stuff to do bye' that kinda stuff lol hopefully you can relate.

-Dellanira out♤♡♢♧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99K 4.1K 189
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
4M 86.6K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...