My Protector (Divergent No Wa...

By VaehC3703

(Highest ranking: #89 in Divergent) This is just another one of those stories that take place if the War on... More

Disapproving
My Angel
What the hell???
Dead Man Walking
Don't Hide
Shot Through My Heart
The Devil Inside
Anger
Talk To Me
Love Me
Sick...
News
Leaving
Goodbye
Letter pt.1
Letter pt.2
Homecoming
Back
Not an Update
You Die, I Die To
DRUNK OFF YOUR ASS
Morning After
Take My Hand
dreams
Future...?
The Best Day
Babies?
Doctors, Beaches, and Family
What??
Evelyn
Family Dinner
AU
Raelee Hemmings
Caught
Won't Happen Again
Marcus
I'm what??
Torture
Baby
Christina In Pink
Fathers Day
FOURth of July
Halloween
Another
Anniversary

Get to know each other

6.1K 93 24
By VaehC3703

Tobias's POV
I'm scared. I'm never scared and the one time it happens its because of a girly-girl, that's not much taller than maybe 5'9. Christina is coming over to talk to me. Or how tris said... Interview me.
Tris is putting makeup on. I don't think she needs it but whatever. She comes out looking beautiful as always. I pick her up from behind.
"Ahhh," she yelps. I laugh as I throw her on the couch. I sit down next to and begin to kiss her neck. "Tobias," she moans. It sounds like a warming. I keep going until the door opens. Christina walks in looking like she's going to a funeral.
"Four, what are your attentions with my best friend?" She asks me, getting straight to the point.
"I want a serious and hopefully a long term relationship," I answer.
"Can you see a future with her?"
"Yes. I can see us married and maybe having children."
"Do you love her? Will you accept her for all her flaws no matter what they are?"
"Yes."
"Last question. I know her fears. She's told me. Do you respect one of her fears imparticular?"
"Yes. I will wait as long as it takes. I would wait forever for her. If she doesn't want to do that, then we won't. I love and respect her," I answer. Christina gives Tris a looks. They seem to be having a conversation.
"Chris, I really love him. Give him a chance," Tris says. Christina offers me her hand. I look at it for a second before shaking it. We do and she leaves. That was interesting.

AU: Chapter four 😉😍. Hope y'all liked this. All rights go to veronica roth. She created the characters, I'm just playing with them. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🎡🚊🔪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.1K 53
Tris has just finished her initiation. She's having a hard time getting used to all the dauntless. But mostly, having a hard time in her new relation...
90.9K 1.3K 28
This is a Divergent story without war. It takes place right after rankings are announced, and Tris is at Tobias's apartment. This story contains exp...
85.2K 1.8K 33
Tris is trying to get comfortable in this new relationship. Its all new to her and Tobias. She knows she liked him more than she probably should; tha...
84.9K 1.4K 74
Forget Beatrice Prior. Here comes Tris Pedrad. She has a twin named Uriah and an older brother, Zeke. He is two years older. She has been a prodigy s...