My trust, My Life, My Everyth...

By queendommi

"I don't know if I can handle this life anymore. I'm already gone, just leave me," she said. "But I can't. Ch... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 1

977 14 7
By queendommi

"Charlie," my sister, Julia said.

"What Julia?" I replied. I walked into living room to see Julia in the kitchen making herself cereal.

"It's your first day of senior year how are you feeling?" She asked, her eyes looked up at mine.

"Well it's my first day at a new school, in a new town, with new people, and my last year of high school. I'm perfectly fine," I replied as I shrugged. I didn't really care as this was my final year of high school and I wouldn't have to deal with petty drama after it was over.

"Vanessa," she snapped.

"Oh yeah. You're pregnant with Zach's baby," I said as I rolled my eyes. I walked past her to grab my yogurt and a spoon.

"Don't start on Zach," she growled. I raised an eyebrow before shaking my head and sitting down to eat my yogurt.

Ever since I moved in with my older sister and her fiancé Zach, life has been 'different'. Zach got her pregnant four months ago and he proposed two months before that, so Julia has been on full panic attack all the time. Things have happened and they've gone unoticed but you know who cares. I've been living with them for about a year now. I'm only with them for another year before I can finally leave. The only reason I'm here is because our father is dead and our mother abandoned us when we were little.

"What should I wear to school?" I said as I finished my yogurt. I got up and threw my empty yogurt container away and put the spoon in the sink.

"Look nice, it's your last year of high school," she said.

"Sis, I've got all my life to impress people but I've only got a little time to impress myself," I said, walking into my room.

"Charlie," she called after me.

Yeah, I forgot to mention my name is Vanessa Charlie Artis. Most people call me Charlie because I look like a Charlie, but when they are upset they say Vanessa or at least that's what my sister does.

"Yeah Jules," I said.

Not to mention, I would call my sister Jules because she was like a jewel named Julia.

"Think about it. You're in a new town, you have no friends, you might want to impress some people today," she said.

"Fine," I said. I usually didn't care about what people thought of me, but I guess my sister had to be telling me the truth and if nothing else I can at least try today.

I grabbed my black skinny jeans, a light blue tank top and my white cropped leather jacket. I put my brown Uggs on and walked into my bathroom. I did my makeup lightly and added a pink lipstick to make my gray eyes pop out more. Then I added mascara and a little blush. I curled the tips of my golden brown hair. After that I put on my gray beanie, walked into the living room, and grabbed my bag for school.

"Oh my god! Charlie!!!" Julia gushed.

"Yeah yeah. Thanks Jules," I said kissing her cheek.

"Don't forget your phone," she smiled, handing me my phone.

"Right," I smiled, taking my iPhone 5 from her.

"Have fun at school," she giggled.

"Yeah I'll try. See you lates," I said heading out the door.

I walked down the street and looked around. The town we moved to was pretty small and cute. It would be perfect for the baby. I kept walking and almost got hit by a car.

I turned and looked at the driver. He had green eyes, chocolate brown curly hair, pink lips and a light tan. He wore a dark gray beanie, a brown leather jacket over a plaid blue and white shirt which was opened two buttons down to show his cropped white t-shirt. He rolled his window down and stuck his head out the window.

"Sorry love, didn't see you there," he said with a faint British accent.

"Oh that's fine," I said waving him off as I stepped on the sidewalk.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Perfectly fine," I replied with a small smile. He was kind of cute, but I knew I would never see him again.

"Alright," he smiled back and continued driving.

I kept going my way to this new school and then I saw it. A huge building, large enough to be a university. And it was my high school. I walked inside and all the hushed whispers, I heard as I opened the door, vanished. Everyone was staring at me.

"Well this isn't awkward," I thought to myself. I looked down at my shoes before I felt a bump from behind me and I dropped my bag and everything inside spilled out.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry love," the guy said.

His accent sounded familiar, but I decided to ignore that fact. I bent down to put my things away and he so did he. As I was picking up my notebooks and pens, his hand touched mine and a wave of butterflies crashed into me. I stuffed my things in my bag and looked up at him. It was the same guy that almost hit me this morning.

"Oh. Didn't I see you this morning?" he asked with British accent. He smirked softly before biting his lip.

"Um yeah. You kinda almost hit me with your car," I smiled softly.

"I'm afraid we keep meeting up with me knocking you down. My apologies," he said. He stood up and then helped me up.

"No no no. It's fine," I smiled.

"Surely there must be some way for me to make it up to you love," he said.

"Um I'm ok," I replied.

"At least let me show you around town tonight after my game," he said.

"You have a game," I asked, clearly shocked. He seemed more of the artsy, hipster dude not the athletic type.

"Ah yes a basketball game with some mates," he replied.

"Oh," I said.

"You're welcome to join me if you'd like," he offered.

"Alright," I smiled.

Who am I to decline a cute guy's invite to see his friends and him play basketball?

"Oh you dropped this," he said handing me my iPhone 5.

"Oh my god!" I said looking at it.

"Is it cracked?" he asked.

"No, but thanks for picking it up. My older sister would've killed me if anything happened to it," I laughed softly knowing that it was true.

"Alright then. You're welcome. What class do you have?" he asked.

"Chemistry," I said.

"I have Chemistry as well, would you like me to walk you to class love?" he asked.

"Of course," I smiled.

Then we started walking toward Chemistry class.

"I didn't quite catch your name back there love," he said.

"Oh it's Vanessa, but most people call me Charlie. What's yours?" I asked.

"Harry. And most people call me Harry," he smiled.

"So are you British Harry?" I asked.

"Yes I am Charlie. Are you from around here?" he said.

"No, just moved last week and just got settled in yesterday," I smiled.

"What was it like back where you were from?" He asked.

"You mean in California. Life was nice, I mean the regular California deal. Sunny all the time, beaches for the hot summer, but I guess it just got old. It was for a person trying to live in the fast lane. Not particularly me," I said.

"That's different," he said.

"What is?" I asked.

"Your take on California love. I mean it was very insightful," he replied as he opened the door to Chemistry.

"Why thank you Harry," I smiled as I walked inside.

"You're welcome love," he said following close behind.

I sat in the second row on the left side of the classroom on the left chair while Harry sat right next to me. I looked around and saw girls giving me death looks and whispering about me. Harry saw my discomfort and whispered in my ear, "Don't pay them any mind love. They have nothing better to do."

I looked at him and then the desk. I thought wow this is the perfect first day of senior year. Then Harry grabbed my hand and rubbed it gently with his thumb. I blushed deeply and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Harry what are you doing?" I whispered.

"Making you feel comfortable," he whispered back looking up at me.

"Oh thank you," I smiled.

He replied back with a smile and then the teacher walked in. He wrote his name on the board and then he glared at each of us. He made us all get up and introduce ourselves and then talk about our summer. Class was almost over and then it was my turn.

I stood up and walked to the front of class. All the girls gave me death glares again but I focused on Harry who was giving me a thumbs up.

"Um hi. I'm Vanessa Charlie Artis. I usually go by Charlie-" I said then I was cut off by a girl with piercing electric blue eyes and black hair.

"Isn't Charlie a boy's name?" she smirked.

"Um I believe it's bisexual," I said softly.

"No Charlie is a boy name," another girl with hazel eyes and blonde hair said.

Harry turned toward them while rolling his eyes. He focused on the girl with black hair and blue eyes as he spoke.

"Shut up Ashley and Emily. She's talking and she didn't interrupt when you were talking," he said.

"Em do you think we should stop talking?" Ashley, who had the blue eyes, said.

"No Ash I don't," Emily replied.

"Enough, Charlie continue," Mr. Lambert, our teacher, said.

"Well over summer, I found out that I was gonna be an aunt, I started helping my sister plan her wedding, and I moved here from California," I said.

"Loser," Emily coughed.

"Wow your summer was... boring," Ashley said, hiding her evil grin.

"Why don't you keep your comments to yourself Ash," Harry said. He looked at me trying to calm down, but I could see in his eyes that he was about to lose his temper.

"Why do you care so much about a loser, Harry?" Em said.

"She isn't a loser," he said.

"Oh but she is," Ashley said.

"Enough. Return to your seat. Gather your things, class is over," Mr. Lambert said.

I walked back and grabbed my notebook and phone. I stuffed it inside my bag and then Ashley and Emily walked over.

"You should be careful with Styles. He goes after newbies and breaks their hearts. Oh and he's already mine," Ashley whispered to me.

I stood there, staring at her before picking my bag up and walking out the classroom.

---------------------------------------------

So hey Lovies. This is new Fanfiction I'm working on. I hope you guys enjoy it. I made the cover myself, so sowy if it's not great. Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote or comment. Love you- Dom >.<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.8K 17
"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Because Louis; if I'm not afraid of you I'll...
5.3K 99 16
Dylan and Mason are sisters, and also best friends, who happen to share a love of the boy band, One Direction. But when their parents and brother die...
2.2K 75 5
"What am I?" I screamed looking at my shaking hands with fear. "what is happening to me?" "honestly?" She looked me dead in the eyes and spoke lowly...
4.9K 76 38
One party... was all it has to take for Dianne to fall. ...they eventually discover feelings for each other, but; could unfavorable challenges direct...