Love, Lust and Alpha Mates

De KaySea

Tia isn't your average teenager, she speaks her mind and doesn't take shit from no one. Moving states to get... Mai multe

Love, Lust and Alpha Mates
Friends with benefits
What the hell?
And the first round goes to - oh yep thats right - Me...
Surprise!
What the HELL??
Party on down
Flowers = Make out City
Revelations
Dont cry over coffee spilt
A crystal and a hard place
Necklace, Jackets and a Ring - Oh my!
Smack the biarch goes down
Wolf blood
Damm my Eff'd up life
The Empathy of a Mate
Biting is never a good thing!
Your kiss is like WOAH
Ding ding DING Round TWO
Blue Ballz
Vodka is a girls new best friend!
Bonus Chapter - Aftershocks
Hey Shawty its my Birthday!!!!
Heart, Body and Wolf
Bring it ON
Royal Pain in my A$$
Alpha Mates
2nd book out now!!

Captive by a creep

80.5K 1.1K 75
De KaySea

Hey Everyone!!!! WOW thanks for the love with the last chapter!!!

I am sooo happy with my first attempt with a story.... i have ideas about a sequal... if i wrote one would you guys be down to read it??

Hope you enjoy the new POV's i wanted to mix it up....

*******************

Levi's POV

Watching Tia walk away was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I knew she was going to see the elders to tell them her decision, but I also knew that it could also mean that she could walk back into the party and go straight into Vans arms. It would kill me to see that happen. In the few weeks she has turned my world upside down.

From the moment I saw her I knew she was my mate. I was so happy to find her. I had been waiting since I turned 18 to find her and she was everything I could have every wanted in a mate. She was smart, sexy, sassy, kind and empathetic. Not to mention she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She wasn't fake like the other girls in the pack. She was made perfectly for me. My wolf wanted to howl in happiness when we had found her.

Things got complicated when I heard she had 2 mates.... and it all came down to this moment. Her 18th birthday when she declared what she was going to do. Standing on the dance floor I stared at the door waiting for her to come back to us. Looking to my right I saw Van doing the same. We didn't say anything but I would guarantee he would be feeling the same as me.... anxious.

The music was loud and the guests were laughing and having a good time. I swear I heard Tia walk out of the other room but I wasn't sure. The next minute I felt a wave of sheer terror but it disappeared instantly. It's her... something's happened my wolf growled. I felt him emerge and my vision tainted a blue shade . What was that? I thought to myself. Looking at the door confused I looked at Van. His eyes were glowing. Somthings not right..... I feel it. She was scared... now she's gone??

Van's POV

I felt her fear... I felt her... my wolf could sense hers and she was scared..... I need to find her now!

Walking from the party i walked into the hallway..... sniffing the air i could smell chemicals.

What the f*ck has happened to the two girls.

Tia POV

Waking up I feel drousy and sick to my stomach. I slowly open my eyes. Looking down I see my hands are tied together with plastic bonds that are cutting into my wrists. Looking around the room it looks like we are in some posh apartment. Everything looks new and clean. Turning to the right I see we are in the city, high in the air. We're in a penthouse I realise.

I hear a low moan to my right and I see Rose next to me tied up as well. "Rose......Rose!" I whisper. She opens her eyes and looks down at her own hands. Realising that she's tied up her head shoots up and she catches my eyes with a frantic wild look. I can tell her wolf is tried to break free. "I cant feel my wolf" Rose says frantically.

Panicking I close my eyes and take a deep breath trying to feel mine. She's there deep down, she's furious and wants to take control. No not yet.... we need to assess the situation I say internally to myself. Looking over I see Natalia sitting there tied up looking pale and weak.

"Natalia...is that you?" I whisper.

I see her pale eyes look at me. "Yea its me"

"Whats going on?? How long have you been here? Why are we here?" Rose says as her voice breaks.

"I dont know why I'm here, but the men, they've been taking viles of my blood for the last week". She whispered. "There's another girl in the other room... she's sick and weak, that's why they've taken me.... and also I heard they were angry at Nate" she said looking upset.

I gasped. They'd kidnapped her for her wolf blood.

"Who are they Natalia?" I whispered urgently.

"I don't know, I think.... I think Nate has something to do with them" she sobbed. "I heard them talking about him. I heard one of they guys screaming down the phone to Nate. By the sounds of it Nate's stopped their business deals to them and they havnt taken it well" she said in a croaky voice.

When I heard those words I felt sick. I knew instantly that Nate had stopped. I could tell by his apology that he had been serious. He might be a dick but he wasn't heartless, he would never risk his mate and even me.

"Why can't I feel my wolf??" Rose whispered.

"They drug us, they don't want us phasing because we would break our bonds" She said holding up her hands. "The drug sedates our inner wolf".

"I can feel mine" I say quietly.

Wait? You can feel your wolf??" Natalia whispered with a hint of hope.

"Yea.... But I've never phased before I don't know what to do" I said quietly. My wolf was itching to phase she was pissed off. I had to work hard to calm her down. I didn't want us to jump into something not knowing all the facts.

Before we were able to say anything else the door opened. Inside walked a man in a tuxedo. He had a jet black hair and a styled goatee.

"These are them?" he said to two other men wearing grey suits.

"Yes Sir" one of the men said. "That one there is his mate" he said pointing to Natalia. "He's been looking for her for 2 weeks. That one there is his sister, we grabbed another one just in case" he said leering towards Rose. We both flinched when we saw what he was hiding behind his eyes. A dark twisted lust. She stiffened when she saw him grin maliciously at her.

Something from inside me growled as I felt a rumble from the middle of my chest. All 3 men turned and laughed. "Looks like we have a livewire in this one". The man in the tuxedo said. Looking at me he smiled showing a row of perfect straight bleached teeth. Looking up I saw his eyes trace my body. I felt sick as his eyes stilled on my breasts and thighs.

"All dressed up and no where to go?" he asked me with a chuckle. I raised my chin to look at him. He was about 6'0, he had dark brown eyes that they looked black.

Seeing my reaction to him he smiled a wide cat like smile. "Unlock this one, she's coming as my date tonight" he said looking at me. "I'll need a fresh supply at hand" he said with a shrug.

"Your out of your f*ckin mind if you think I'm going anywhere with you" I said with a low voice.

He turned around with a deadly look. "You will do anything and everything I ask you" he said menacingly as one of his men grabbed me roughly pulling me to my feet. He pulled out a large knife and cut off my bindings shoving me towards the man in the tuxedo.

I stumbled but steadied myself. Standing up straight flattening out my dress and fixing my hair I looked at him defiantly. A greasy grin slid on his lips. "I bet your blood is potent" he whispered. "You will do what I say, because if you don't we will kill everyone you love, starting with these two" he said with a glint in his eye.

I saw the seriousness in his tone. Looking at Rose I growled at the man.

"Fine!" I said angrily. "I have 1 condition" I said stepping forward staring at him. He smiled another of his creepy smiles.

"Depends on what that is my dear"

Aghhh gross creepy old man language I thought to myself.

"I will come with you tonight, IF you keep these creeps away from my friends...." I said glaring at the one that was looking at Rose like she was a piece of meat.

He contemplated my condition. "Agreed" he said with a nod. I looked at Rose and Natalia both sag with relief slightly. "However I have one condition of my own" he said running his hand down his tux. "As you can imagine I am a man of high standing in the corporate world" he said sweeping his hand around the room, displaying how expensive his tastes were.

"When we are out tonight, you will be charming, and polite, you don't want anyone to think bad of me would you" he said. "And I wouldn't want to waste that beautiful dress your wearing... you look divine" he said hungrily.

I felt bile rising in my throat as I gave a stiff nod. "Come now my lovely, the function is about to start downstairs" he said holding out his arm.

Turning around I caught Roses eyes. She was terrified. Realising what was happening the terror was creeping up my spine also. The two men smiled at me as I walked past them. I stopped, causing the man in the tux to stop.

"What do I call you?" I asked.

"Senator Iverson" he said smugly. Looking at him I realised he was the state senator. I remember reading an article about him in our political science class. He was the youngest senator in 50 years being only 32. In the article it was told that he served in Iraq and was a war hero. He left the army to move into politics pushing his ideas of a better quality of life for the soldiers and their families. This gave him favour and his popularity grew until he became senator.

That cheating scumbag, I thought. He's been using wolf blood to help his career.

"Senator Iverson" I said. "I need your word that they wont be harmed" I said staring him in the eyes.

He kept contact with mine. "You are not to hurt these two in anyway" he said out loud never breaking eye contact with me.

Ewww creepy eye contact... I thought as I started walking for the door.

Levi's POV.

Walking out of my fathers office it has become apparent. Tia, Rose and Natalia have been snatched.

Looking up at my brother he's frowning.

"If they hurt her I'm going to kill them" he growls.

I look to my right and see Van standing there with clenched fists. "This is all your fault you f*ckin moron" he says as he attempts to march towards my brother.

This is the last thing we need I groan internally. Getting inbetween him I growl. "This is not the time. We have to get to them" I say throwing Van backwards.

I can feel her, shes scared but trying to be strong and I can sense she's disgusted? What the hell are they doing to her???

Looking at Van. "Can you feel her??" I ask quickly.

"I can feel terror.... Deep rooted terror, and I sure as hell am not scared right now, so yea I feel it" he growls looking towards Nate.

"And you know for sure who took them?" I look at Nate.

He drops his head in shame. "yea I know who it was... there's no mistaking that scent I smelt... it was his men" Nate said angrily staring at the ground.

"Who's men??" Van Yelled.

"Senator Iverson".

"Are you f*cking serious?? A senator? " Van growled.

My heart sank....."If a senator is involved this isn't going to end well" I mumbled.

"I cancelled a business agreement with him, he got angry.... He's taking revenge" Nate said.

"Why did you stop?" I asked confused.

"Claudette issued me a warning..... She sent me a message a few weeks ago. It said that out of curtsey to our family that she was giving me a warning, stop all business or The Unspeakable's would be paying me a visit".

"HOLY SH*T" Van whispered.

"The princess of the Were's sent you a message.... I heard she was ruthless, why would she do that?" Van asked.

"Levi and her are childhood friends" Nate said looking at me.

"The letter also said that The unspeakable's will deal with the senator". He said looking at me.

"We need to find them before they are hurt... or worse The unspeakable's find them" I declare.

Tia POV

He escorted me into the hallway and directed me to an elevator. As we were descending I felt his eyes roaming down my body landing on my behind. I sighed a disgusted sigh and as the elevator arrived to the ballroom it opened out to a large crowed of tuxedo's and cocktail dresses. I felt his arm wrap around my waist and I instinctively went to stamp on his foot when I felt his hot breath on my ear.

"Smile, I want them to think your having the time of your life". I turned to the crowd as everyone started staring in our direction. Smiling demurely at them he nodded in approval. "If I' m going to do this I need a drink" I mumbled to myself.

"Not too much my sweet, i want your blood as clean as possible." He said through a obviously fake smile as an old man with a blonde bimbo started walking our way.

"Senator Jefferson, thank you for attending my little get together" Iverson said politely.

"Of course of course" the old man smiled looking at me the whole time. "and who is this beautiful young women" he asked.

Ewww whats with creepy old men. I thought. Just as I was about to respond I saw a man with short ash blond hair and a pair of broad shoulders walk behind Senator Jefferson. His eyes caught mine momentarily as they flicked down to my necklace, without stopping he kept walking. I frowned. That was odd. I thought to myself.

"This is...." Iverson started. Realising he didn't know my name he looked at me. "Tia, Tia Jackson" I said giving Levi's name. I don't know what made me say that but it just came out.

From the corner of my eye I saw the guy with the broad shoulders stop mid stride. I was about to turn and face him when the old senator held his hand out for me to shake.

"Lovely to meet you Miss Jackson" He said. I extended my hand and shook his politely.

"Darling, I need to go the bathroom, please excuse me" his blond bimbo said in a fake posh accent.

Seeing my opportunity I interrupted. "Actually I wouldn't mine joining you, I haven't had a chance to powder my nose" I smiled charmingly at the two men.

Jefferson was obviously charmed because he nodded encouragingly. Iverson stood there with a small frown.

"Don't take too long" he said eyeing me up. He leant in and kissed me on the cheek squeezing my ass. It took all my self control not to punch this asshole in the nose.

I nodded. The blonde bimbo looking at her nails waiting for me. Following her to the bathroom I feel a pair of strong hands grab my left arm pulling me behind a marble pillar.

I'm about to scream when I smell the scent of the man who grabbed me. Looking up I see the guy with the ash blond hair. Sniffing again something is familiar about him. Before I'm able to say anything to him he grabs my arm tighter.

"Who are you, and what are you doing wearing my mother's necklace" he growls.

*******

Dont fret the next chapter we find out who her mate is.....

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.1K 66 34
Payton just moved to LA she is trying to survive La and it's people, is she going in the wrong direction or the right direction, you wil also live th...
Aara! De ASHWINDER

Ficțiune adolescenți

444 105 20
In a few moments, a teenage girl's life changes but not everything goes correctly.
Pressure De iWrite!

Ficțiune adolescenți

1.1K 10 20
When Macy moves to a new city she winds up getting in a lot of trouble.... will she risk it all to fit in with the rebels of her school?
233 22 8
The Isle Of Different Boys Trying To Love This Beautiful Soul But Just Cannot Take The Chance Of Getting Hurt So She React Before They Even Try To Hu...