The Empathy of a Mate

OH my gosh thank you for all the messages and the reads! I didnt realise Levi was SO popular!

Its awesome to see so many people enjoying the story!

Please VOTE, FAN and COMMENT!!

Hope you enjoy this one!

Thanks!!

#*#*#

Sitting on Vans bed with hot tears running down my cheek I stood up to leave the room.

"Tia, what's wrong?" Van asked after me sitting up.

"One second" I said slipping out of his room walking down the hall to an empty guest room. Oh my gosh I can't believe Levi doesn't want to be with me I frantically thought closing the door to the room. Sitting on a bay side window looking out towards the side of the house I dialled Levi's number.

"Hello?" I said quietly when he picked up.

"Tia, is everything alright, why are you calling" he said sounding a little annoyed.

No I'm not alright, I feel sick to my stomach because my mate doesn't want me, I thought to myself. "I'm fine" I whispered. "I just got your text" I said quietly.

I heard him sigh. "Oh ok" he said. Why is this so awkward I said mentally? How did we go from feeling and being so close to THIS in a matter of hours? Aghh.

I shook my head. My father always taught me that if a guy liked you he would fill awkward silences with chit chat even if it was about nothing at all just to make you feel better. And right now Levi was doing nothing of the type. Something inside me growled. "So, you don't wanna be my mate any more?" I asked direct to the point. "I don't wanna be with someone who is being with someone else" he growled. "It took you a whole 20 mins of being in my arms to being in his bed" he growled.

Oh my freakin life!, I feel like I've cheated on him. God why is this so effing hard. "I'm wearing your ring, your necklace and your jacket is still in my bag, what more do you want from me right now? I couldn't control it ok, it was like my body went into auto pilot like it did with you. That time when I went into heat for the first time, that's what happened. I can't control it. Perhaps it's better if I go to my uncles place, saves me from hurting either you or Van when I can't control my body around the two of you" I say in a fast mouthful tears running down my hot face.

"No! You can't leave" he growled.

"Why the hell not?? You think I like hearing that my mate is starting the process of rejection. Yea I know all about that process, I heard it starts with one half saying they don't want to be around them. I know I'm not the full mate you wanted but it still feels full to me, and it hurts like hell hearing you don't wanna be with me" I gasp hiccupping at the end.

"Who the hell said I was rejecting you? is that what Van has told you?" Levi growled.

"NO! The minute I got this message I walked out of the room and into a guest room to call you" I said growling back.

"So you'r not in his room anymore?" he said cooling down slightly.

"No, I'm not" I reply

"Are you sleeping in his room tonight?" Levi asked. "Not if you don't want me too" I said quietly.

"Can I sneak in when everyone's asleep?"

"You'd sneak into anther packs pack house?" I said

"To make up with my mate I would"

"Are you sure that's what you want?" I asked him. "Cause from the sound of your text, you didn't want anything to do with me?".

"Right now, all I want, need and crave is you princess" he whispered roughly. Hearing him say that I burst into tears. "So your not rejecting me?" I asked quietly.