Your kiss is like WOAH

Hey Everyone!!

Thanks for all the AWESOME comments!

Thank you for all of my lovely loyal fans and readers! You guys seriously motivate me to keep writing. When I'm feeling unmotivated I hear my phone beep and a little mail box comes up advising me someone has commented or fanned me and seriously hearing that makes me want to drop everything and write write write so THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!

BTW you probably saw my change of profile pic! Yep thats meeee and the hubby! He's Samoan! He's pretty supportive of this story so yay for him! That means more time free for me to keep writing!

Back to the story!!

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

Recap!

Shock ran through my body. Oh GOD, I thought to myself. Before I could say anything, I felt Nate rush up to me and hold me securely in his arms. "Does that mean, if I bond with you then you'll be my mate??" he said as I saw his wolf teeth elongate. A blood curdling scream erupted from my lips as I saw him inch closer and closer to me.

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

No, no no NOOOOOOO i screamed mentally to myself.

Eff this I am stronger then this sh*t I thought to myself as the scream left my lips. I felt the strength in my muscles tense as my wolf senses heightened.

I shoved myself back out of his arms and my leg hitched back as I kicked Nate in the balls. He instantly fell to his knees as his eyes widened in shock. His teeth retracting to normal size. I instinctively wound my arm back and slapped him hard on the face.

"Don't you dare, DARE touch me like that again" I whispered deathly to him. "I don't care that I'm only a girl but mark my words I will die fighting you before I willing let you mark me as your mate. YOU are not my MINE, my mate would kill you for doing that" I said looking him dead in the eyes. I saw his eyes dim slightly as he winced in pain listening to me.

"I suggest you sort your sh*t out" I said to him again. "I'm sick of this thing you have for me its pathetic, you need to be out there finding your mate, not wasting your time hurting your family". I said looking at him. He frowned.

"I don't care what you say Tia" he grimaced. "I don't care if you have a mate" he growled standing up. Shaking off his sore crotch.

His eyes glowed a light blue making his dark black hair stand out in contrast. "I'll back off with the stalker ways, but I'm not going anywhere soon, your not the only thing keeping me around" he said with a nasty smirk.

"I'm sure" I said rolling my eyes about to leave the room. I felt him grab my hand gently pulling me to a stop. I turned around to see him looking at me gently. "I really am sorry for that night at the party, and I didn't mean to attack you just now it was just instinct, I promise I wont hurt you anymore" he said with a soft smile. I couldn't help but feel sorry for him.

"Its fine, it's just creepy you acting like this" I said pulling my hand away. "I'm off to see Levi" I said walking down the hall.

"its always him. him HIM" I heard Nate growl shutting the door to his room.

And in my eyes it will always be him I said to myself mentally as I walked back into Levi's ward.

I decided to take a quick break and stop at a little kitchenette for a glass of water. Pulling out my phone I dialled Van's number. He must be worrying about me I thought to myself.

****Ring, ringgg...... Ring ringgg.... Ring ri....**

"Tia bear, is that you?" I heard Van whisper.