Captive by a creep

Hey Everyone!!!! WOW thanks for the love with the last chapter!!!

I am sooo happy with my first attempt with a story.... i have ideas about a sequal... if i wrote one would you guys be down to read it??

Hope you enjoy the new POV's i wanted to mix it up....

*******************

Levi's POV

Watching Tia walk away was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I knew she was going to see the elders to tell them her decision, but I also knew that it could also mean that she could walk back into the party and go straight into Vans arms. It would kill me to see that happen. In the few weeks she has turned my world upside down.

From the moment I saw her I knew she was my mate. I was so happy to find her. I had been waiting since I turned 18 to find her and she was everything I could have every wanted in a mate. She was smart, sexy, sassy, kind and empathetic. Not to mention she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She wasn't fake like the other girls in the pack. She was made perfectly for me. My wolf wanted to howl in happiness when we had found her.

Things got complicated when I heard she had 2 mates.... and it all came down to this moment. Her 18th birthday when she declared what she was going to do. Standing on the dance floor I stared at the door waiting for her to come back to us. Looking to my right I saw Van doing the same. We didn't say anything but I would guarantee he would be feeling the same as me.... anxious.

The music was loud and the guests were laughing and having a good time. I swear I heard Tia walk out of the other room but I wasn't sure. The next minute I felt a wave of sheer terror but it disappeared instantly. It's her... something's happened my wolf growled. I felt him emerge and my vision tainted a blue shade . What was that? I thought to myself. Looking at the door confused I looked at Van. His eyes were glowing. Somthings not right..... I feel it. She was scared... now she's gone??

Van's POV

I felt her fear... I felt her... my wolf could sense hers and she was scared..... I need to find her now!

Walking from the party i walked into the hallway..... sniffing the air i could smell chemicals.

What the f*ck has happened to the two girls.

Tia POV

Waking up I feel drousy and sick to my stomach. I slowly open my eyes. Looking down I see my hands are tied together with plastic bonds that are cutting into my wrists. Looking around the room it looks like we are in some posh apartment. Everything looks new and clean. Turning to the right I see we are in the city, high in the air. We're in a penthouse I realise.

I hear a low moan to my right and I see Rose next to me tied up as well. "Rose......Rose!" I whisper. She opens her eyes and looks down at her own hands. Realising that she's tied up her head shoots up and she catches my eyes with a frantic wild look. I can tell her wolf is tried to break free. "I cant feel my wolf" Rose says frantically.

Panicking I close my eyes and take a deep breath trying to feel mine. She's there deep down, she's furious and wants to take control. No not yet.... we need to assess the situation I say internally to myself. Looking over I see Natalia sitting there tied up looking pale and weak.

"Natalia...is that you?" I whisper.

I see her pale eyes look at me. "Yea its me"

"Whats going on?? How long have you been here? Why are we here?" Rose says as her voice breaks.

"I dont know why I'm here, but the men, they've been taking viles of my blood for the last week". She whispered. "There's another girl in the other room... she's sick and weak, that's why they've taken me.... and also I heard they were angry at Nate" she said looking upset.