wrapped。 yoonseok

By whaelien

☾I, Jung Hoseok, am a badass in my own nerdy ways. I do study. I do get good grades. I do get to school befo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
CHARACTER Q&A [closed]
62
epilogue
Q&A ANSWERS

13

28.7K 1.9K 2.7K
By whaelien

"I just realized something." I started.

"Yeah?" Yoongi looked at me, chewing on his burger.

"I don't know anything about you."

"And?"

"I wanna get to know you better." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, ask me questions." He said, sitting back.

"What's your favorite color?"

"Really?" He stared at me with a straight face.

"It's important to know your friend's favorite color."

"I like purple."

"Really? I thought you'd pick like red or blue."

"Why red or blue?"

"That's what most guys pick as a favorite color." I shrugged.

"Well, mine is purple." He smiled. "I'm different."

"You are. My favorite color is black."

"Black is not a color."

"Don't be one of those black is not a color people. Black is my happiness."

"Black is your happiness, huh?" He smirked.

"What?" I looked at him confused.

"Nothing." He chuckled. "Do you have any pets?" He asked.

"I don't. Do you?"

"Yeah, a dog. Her name is Gaby." He smiled. "She's a feisty husky."

"I wanna meet her." I pouted.

"I'll set up a play date for you two." He laughed.

"Do you have any siblings?" I asked.

"Yeah, a baby sister. She turned three a month ago."

"That's adorable. What's her name?"

"Her name is Somi." He smiled.

"I wanna meet Gaby and Somi now."

"Sure." He chuckled. "What about you?" He asked, in a low tone.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "I had an older brother." I said, looking down.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled. It sounded somehow like a question but I didn't ask him about it. He was about to say something but his phone rang. He took it out and his aura suddenly changed.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"What do you want?" He didn't answer me. "No, you don't deserve a hello." I furrowed my eyebrows. Who was he talking to? "Don't you dare lay a hand on her or I swear I will fucking kill you."

"Yoongi." I mumbled. He looked at me and looked down.

"I'm on my way. Don't you dare touch her, you got it?" And he hung up.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"A person I call father. Actually, he doesn't deserve to be called one." He said. "Come on, we have to go." He got up and pulled me along with him. I checked the time.

"It's almost ten." I mumbled.

"Look, princess. I need to leave like, right now. I can't drive you home. The only way is for you to come with me and then I can take you home."

"I don't mind."

"Are you sure? I can call you a cab if you don't want to be late."

"No, I wanna make sure you're okay too." I said.

He just nodded. I walked to the passenger seat and he drove off. I couldn't recognize the neighborhood we were in. We were probably going to his house. But why? Why couldn't he drop me off then go home?

"What's wrong?" I turned to look at him. He looked angry.

"Nothing's wrong."

"Are you sure?"

He turned to look at me. At that, I stayed quiet. "I just need to pick something up and then I'll take you home. Don't worry."

"It's okay." I said.

He stopped in front of a house. It didn't look big. It just looked dark and scary. "Stay in here and don't you dare leave the car. Lock the doors and unlock them when I come out." He said. I was starting to question why I didn't just call a cab and go home.

"Alright." I hesitated as I locked the door. He marched up to the front door and knocked harshly. A few minutes later, the door opened. It revealed an old man, kind of in his late forties. I suppose that was his dad? I saw them exchange a few words. Not in a nice way. They were probably yelling at each other.

I saw Yoongi look back at me and then enter the house running. The old man looked right at me, staring into my soul. He slowly walked towards the car and I started getting scared.

"Who are you?" He asked. I could hear him from inside. His voice was a bit muffled.

"A friend of Yoongi's." I said.

"Leave and don't ever come back!" He yelled. My eyes widened. "Go! Leave him here. I'm still not done with that little prick."

I ignored his dad and a tear fell out of my eye. I saw Yoongi come out of the house with a little girl. I noticed she was crying. Her hair was a mess and her clothes were kind of ripped. How could a man treat a baby girl like that? What kind of dad is he? I quickly unlocked the doors as Yoongi came. I figured the little girl was Somi. He entered the driver's seat and gave Somi to me. I put her on my lap. I didn't know how to talk to kids so I tried my best with her.

Yoongi locked the doors once again and drove off, ignoring the curse words his father was shouting out.

"I can't believe I actually dared to leave her with him for just a day. It's my fault she's crying. I always leave her with Jimin or someone close to me when I'm not at home. The one time I leave her with him and this is how he treats her. What a dick."

"It's not your fault, Yoongi." I whispered. I fixed Somi's hair and hugged her. She stopped crying and stared at me.

"Who are you?" She asked, frowning at me.

"He's my friend." Yoongi answered for me. I just nodded. She didn't say anything after that and just hugged me back. Yoongi slightly smiled at this sight and drove to my house.

We reached my house a little after ten. I don't think my dad will be that mad, will he? I got out but I didn't forget to thank Yoongi for today. "I had fun today, you know. Despite what happened."

"I'm glad." He smiled. "I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Okay." I nodded. I let go of Somi and got out of the car.

"You smell like donuts." She said. "I like donuts."

"You do? I'll make sure to buy you some when we meet again." I smiled at her.

"Really?!" Her eyes widened. She looked adorable. I nodded. "Oppa, your friend is nice."

"You're even nicer." I replied. "Goodnight Somi. Goodnight Yoongi." I smiled at them.

"Goodnight, princess." He smiled back.

I walked up to the front door and Yoongi drove off. I opened the door and locked it when I got inside.

"Did you have fun?" A voice asked.

"Dad! You scared me."

"You're late. I told you to be back before ten."

"I'm sorry dad. Something happened." I said, frowning. He stared at me and then sighed.

"Alright. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. And yes, I had fun." I nodded. "I'm going to sleep."

"Okay. Goodnight." He said.

"Goodnight, dad." I said.

I walked up to my room and changed into some pajamas, finally laying on my comfortable bed. My phone beeped and I instantly knew it was Yoongi.

Yoongi: was your dad mad?

Me: nah im off the hook
read 10:13pm

Yoongi: thats great.

Me: is your sister ok? she was crying earlier
read 10:13pm

Yoongi: yeah. she cant stop talking about you

Me: haha I guess I have a fan now :)
read 10:14pm

Yoongi: you probably do.

Me: wait Yoongi? Where are u gonna stay tonight? Since u just left your house
read 10:15pm

Yoongi: im at Jimin's

Me: oh. Do his parents know?
read 10:15pm

Yoongi: yeah. we grew up together, remember? They let me stay over whenever my dad is being like this

Me: is it ok for me to ask what happened for him to turn into that person
read 10:15pm

Yoongi: my mom passed away. Hes been like that ever since

Me: oh im sorry ._.
read 10:16pm

Yoongi: its alright x I gotta go help somi sleep. Goodnight princess

Me: tell her I said hi. And goodnight :)
read 10:16pm

I smiled and turned off my phone. A lot happened this night but overall, it was fun hanging out with Yoongi. I thought I had it bad without my brother around but then there was Yoongi. His mother had passed away and his dad wasn't helping at all. It made me sad seeing him like that. I know that we haven't known each other for that long but it's still sad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 2.1K 62
ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ ɪs ᴛᴏᴏ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ʜᴇ's ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪɴ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ sᴏ ʜᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴇxᴛs ʜɪᴍ ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ... ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇs, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ...
44.3K 1.7K 43
First and foremost I do now own bighit or any of the members of BTS! This is a horror fan fiction so if you're sensitive to blood, gore or other...
782 64 22
I am not happy with my life. Hi, my name is Kim Taehyung and I am a nobody. Nobody would want to date a weirdo who keeps to himself. A whole new stor...
46.7K 2.3K 31
"𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕. 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒚." ~ despite his best efforts, (m/n) was ho...