wrapped。 yoonseok

By whaelien

☾I, Jung Hoseok, am a badass in my own nerdy ways. I do study. I do get good grades. I do get to school befo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
CHARACTER Q&A [closed]
62
epilogue
Q&A ANSWERS

8

38.9K 2.3K 3.2K
By whaelien

I've woken up from my slumber because of the perfect little chirp of the usual annoying ass blue bird outside my window. I groaned and threw my pillow at the window, resulting in the escape of poor said Rio wannabe. I got up and walked to the bathroom to do what every guy does before school. Check himself out in the mirror. Too bad I'm not attractive which means I get to watch my mirror break in front of my eyes because of how I look. Who wouldn't like to wake up next to Chewbacca every other morning, am I right? I changed into the usual outfit. Today was no fun day for me. I was not in the mood. Obviously.

I walked down the stairs and greeted my dad. "You look nice." My dad said.

"Thanks dad." I mumbled, sitting on the counter.

"On the chairs, Chewbacca."

"Dad!" I whined, getting up and sitting on the chair this time. "What's for breakfast?"

"Well, your mom isn't up yet so that means you're stuck with rotten granola bars."

"How can granola bars be rotten?"

"Well seeing that they've been in that cupboard way before I was born, there's a good chance they're deceased."

"Yeah no, I think I'll skip breakfast today. I'm off to school, bye." I waved.

"Suit yourself, don't blame me when your stomach starts grumbling in the middle of class." My dad laughed.

I rolled my eyes and picked up my backpack, walking out the front door.

"Good morning, Hoseok." Jungkook said, hugging me. I made some sort of noise as a reply. "Man period?" He laughed.

"No. I'm in my natural habitat. This is my true form."

"Well get your true form straight because we have a Biology pop quiz today." He groaned.

"Excuse me? Since when? Why didn't anyone tell me?"

"Why are you panicking? You're like the best student in this whole school." He waved her hands around.

"True. But still, I could've studied!" I whined.

"Stop whining, you'll do fine. I'm the one that's supposed to be studying over here not you."

"You're right. Go study and make oppa proud." I smiled, pointing to myself.

"Oppa? Such a pervert." A voice said. I turned around and Chanyeol stood there with none other than a smirking Baekhyun by his side.

"Who are you calling a pervert?" Jungkook said, standing in front of me. I just looked down.

"Your coward of a friend right there." Baekhyun said. "Oh I'm sorry, that might offend all the cowards out there." He laughed.

"If you don't stop talking right now, I will-"

"You will what?" He smirked. "Kick me? Hit me? Oh try me. I can get you kicked out of this school faster than a Kardashian could get a divorce."

"I don't give two flying craps about getting expelled as long as you learn your lesson, pabo." Jungkook answered.

"Look here, you tiny bitch, why don't you hop along the train to North Korea and sing Kim Jung Un a lullaby or something, okay?"

"Oh no you did not just say that. You did not just tell me to fucking-" Jungkook didn't even bother to continue because he was already pouncing on Baekhyun with a fist.

"Jungkook! Stop it!" I yelled. "You'll get in trouble!"

"I don't care! This guy needs to learn his damn lesson and know when to not cross the line because he just crossed mine and I am not okay with it!" Jungkook yelled.

"Stop the fight!" A voice yelled. All the students that were witnessing the fight have moved to the side to let the principle in the circle. "Byun, Jeon and Park. My office, now!"

I didn't even do anything! The three of us trudged towards the office with our heads hung low. I noticed Jimin and Yoongi on the far right but I ignored their confused stares as I walked away from them.

"Can someone please explain what happened out there?"

"Sir, I was having a conversation with Hoseok but then this psycho," Baekhyun pointed at Jungkook. "Just jumped on me and attacked me! I was the victim and I was hurt! If you do not do anything about this, I will be sure to tell my daddy to sue this school for their lack of care towards their fellow students! This is unacceptable!"

"Quiet!" At the loud voice of the principle, Baekhyun shut up. Coward. "Jung Hoseok, you're one of the best students at this school, I am one hundred percent sure you know what happened. Why don't you tell me?"

I looked at him and then at Baekhyun again. Jungkook smirked. Baekhyun widened his eyes and he fumed with anger, stomping his feet. "Baekhyun started it all. I was talking with Jungkook and then he came up to us and talked bad about me."

"Who cares if I talked bad about you?! You're a nobody! The important thing here is that your psycho friend over here attacked a poor, fragile petite guy like me and scratched my phone when it fell!"

"I do have to say, both Baekhyun and Jungkook are at fault here. Thank you Mr. Jung for clarifying what happened. Baekhyun, you will have to endure a week of detention and Jungkook, you will be suspended for three days because of your action. I will also be calling both of your parents. Now, go back to class."

"Ugh!" Baekhyun groaned and stomped out of the office. Jungkook got up and hugged me.

"I'm sorry for getting you suspended." I said, frowning.

"It's okay. It was worth it. Do you know how long I've been waiting to dig my nails in his skin like that?"

"You sound disgusting." I laughed. He just shrugged and smiled.

"So you actually jumped on Byun Baekhyun?" Jimin asked. Jungkook just nodded. "Fucking awesome."

"Yeah but I'm suspended for three days."

"Sounds like a vacation to me." Yoongi said. "Anyways, I was gonna ask you guys something."

"Yeah?" I looked at him. We were currently sitting on the floor of the library. The cafeteria was too loud for us so we decided to sit here. People barely came in here so we didn't have to be that quiet.

"A friend of mine is throwing a party this weekend and I was wondering if you two wanted to come?"

"I would love to get my mind off of that brat."

"So Jungkook's in, what about you, princess?" Yoongi asked, looking at me.

I blushed and looked down. "I don't know. I'm not really the type to party."

"Then we'll turn you into that type." Jimin chimed in.

"He's in." Jungkook said.

"Cool. It's gonna be on Saturday and you know, the usual timing."

"Usual timing?" I asked.

"Nine, ten p.m." Yoongi answered. My eyes widened.

"That's the time I leave parties." I frowned. "How the hell am I going to tell my parents that?"

"Who said they have to know?" Yoongi smirked. "We're sneaking out. Just tell them you're staying at Jungkook's because I don't guarantee you'll have a ride back home since it has drinks."

"I can go back with a Taxi." I said.

"I wouldn't trust them if I were you."

"What time are we leaving?"

"Four, five in the morning. Depends, really." Jimin said, nonchalantly.

"Five in the morning?! Are you kidding me?!" My eyes widened.

"I said it depends."

"Still!"

"You're still coming so," Yoongi shrugged.

"But I have nothing to wear." I argued.

"Don't give me that I have nothing to wear crap because bitch we both remember you bought shit the last time we went shopping."

Jimin burst out laughing and high fived Jungkook. I groaned. I walked into that trap myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 11.5K 28
Working at a flower shop had it's own consequences; from knowing what each flower meant.. to working with none other than Jeon Jungkook, the bad boy...
7.6K 268 107
Jungkook, a student with no friends and a ton of part time jobs gets pulled in to a sticky situation when 4 boys join his school. Or After giving th...
1M 22K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ •Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
35.4K 2.8K 25
❝I was given a month to get that twig of a man to fall in love with me before I kill him. Considering he hired a private investigator to find my wher...