Jeon Jungkook x Reader

Od number477

Jeon Jungkook x Reader fics Viac

Venting Session (Slight Angst/Comfort)
Meeting (Fluff)
Flirtatious (Romance/Slight Fluff) (1)
Flirtatious (Romance/Slight Fluff) (2)
Flirtatious (Romance/Slight Fluff) (3)
Flirtatious (Romance/Slight Fluff) (4)
IKEA Employee (Smut)
The Waiter (Smut)
Notif

Police Officer (Smut)

24.6K 183 196
Od number477

Hello! Just letting everyone know that I have a tumblr:

igot7bangtans.tumblr.com

which I am more active on and it has more of my fics and most of them are completed. So, please follow me there!

Thank you,

Mason

-

Prompt: Jungkook, your boyfriend, is currently recording a music video for BTS' recent hit song, "Dope". You don't know what it's going to contain, but you're anticipating the best. Although, you really should've prepared more for it.

-

You grumbled as you poured the pasta back into the pot, some of the pieces falling just outside of it and onto the stovetop. Currently, you were busy making dinner for you and your boyfriend, Jungkook. Although, you weren't really sure when, or even if he'd be home tonight.

BTS was finishing up filming their video for one of their songs on their recent album, "Dope". Jungkook had told you that this doesn't relate to the storyline they have, like in the video "I Need U", so you had no idea what was going to be in the video (besides some choreo shots, he said), but you were excited nevertheless. They always released beautiful or cool music videos, and you felt proud of them for how far they've come.

The thought of them continuing to become more successful and popular caused a small smile to appear on your face, and you found yourself not caring as much about how not all of the macaroni made it into the pot. That wasn't what mattered; what mattered was that they were all happy and healthy and loved, and you made sure that as Jungkook's girlfriend they all received that. Especially your boyfriend.

Jungkook was always getting your attention and compassion since you wanted him to know how much he meant to you. Even though he could be shy and nervous when it came to you and your romantic interactions, you knew it was only because he wanted to make sure he didn't mess up and was doing everything correctly. It was endearing, honestly, and you could share the feeling. After all, who would like to do something wrong and cause the person they cared so much for to be upset with them? Really, your boyfriend was too cute and sweet sometimes.

Once the pasta was in the pot, you stirred it around with a small amount of sauce mixed in. Beside it was another pot, but this one was filled with meatballs. They were already done, but you kept the heat on low in order to ensure that it would stay at a warm temperature. Sadly, you weren't really sure if you had should put it in the fridge once you serve yourself or if you should just leave it out with a cover on top of both of them. You were most likely going to choose the latter, since you were he would come back before midnight.

Although, you weren't even sure if he was going to be back at all. He may be told to stay in the dorms by his managers, which would suck, but you could understand; they needed to practice whatever choreography they had for this song, so they would most likely want him nearby and assured that he would be in the practicing studio on time. Even though he easily got the hang of dances and executed them well, it was still important for him to be there; not just for him, but for the other members, especially in terms of placing and checking to see if they're doing the right moves. Jungkook usually was the frontline for dancing, so you had no doubt in your mind that he still would be in this dance, meaning that he should definitely know his part.

Several minutes after pondering about what you should with the food, you settled on placing a cover on it, and current time found you sitting on your couch, eating the food with a fork from a bowl. You were watching television, nothing really special, just reruns of The Real Housewives because you felt like it and watching the drama was hysterical. In all honesty, it kept your mind occupied from worrying about Jungkook was going to be, or even if he was going to be, home. It wasn't like you had some special anniversary or anything, but you rarely ever got to see him because of the fact that he had music shows to attend, concerts to perform at, and fansigns to host. It was one of the worst things about being with him, but you sucked it up because you loved him, and you knew he loved you too.

Despite all of the ways he acts when it comes to fans or performing, you knew that you were the only girl who was in his heart, and that meant a lot to you. He was never going to stray from your side because he needed you just as much as you did him. The way he acted for all of the fans was just acting; he never intended to "get with them" or anything, and all of his flirtatious words were merely because that was his job. He did it for the public, and part of you was partially glad that he acted that way, since when he was in private with you, he wasn't quite as playful as he would be when the camera turned on. It didn't mean he was never like that, because he was definitely silly and sometimes even provocative, but there was an innocence to it that there wasn't on television. And even though you would like to see more of that coquettish side of your boyfriend, you were (somewhat) satisfied with what you had now. Although, it definitely would not bother you if he decided to behave like that more.

You finished eating your food, placing the bowl on the small table in front of the couch you were sitting on and grabbed your phone, which was right beside you. You checked to see if there were any missed messages but it appeared there were none, so you weren't quite sure if that meant Jungkook wouldn't be home or if it meant he would be.

Typically, if he wasn't going to return, he would say something about it, so you were sure that if he was unable to make it to you that there would be some sort of apology before you went to bed tonight. Or, maybe he phone was confiscated by his managers. You weren't sure why that would happen, but you wouldn't doubt it. They would probably want him to focus rather than spend his time texting you, which he actually had done a lot of today because he was nervous about the video shooting and dancing and how he would portray himself in the video. It was adorable to see him so worried about making sure he looked good and that people would like it. It truly showed just how much he valued the opinions of others, which was a good trait to have, and it made you happier to be with someone like that.

You put your phone back down on the couch, picking up your bowl and walking over to the kitchen. You left the television on, knowing you would be returning there and possibly even going to sleep on there tonight. Part of you tried to lie to yourself, but most of the reason would be since you stayed up waiting for him.

Even though he didn't come home late, and even though he notified you about where he would be each night, you always wondered. There was times when he would come back from a tour or concert unexpectedly, and you felt embarrassed about it, but you would actually be asleep some of those times. That was the whole reason why he even started messaging you as to whether or not he would come over in the first place. It left out a whole lot of confusion, and, even though he admitted that he found you quite pretty when you slept, you liked to see him. So, usually you would stay up just in case something like that ever happened again.

Turning on the faucet, you placed your bowl and fork in the sink, grabbing the sponge and pressing down on the soap dispenser so you could lather the sponge, cleaning your dirty fork and bowl. You left them in the small drying rack which was on the side of the sink, drying your hands with a paper towel. With a quick glance at the foot and then to the door, you frowned and trekked back to the couch.

You flopped down on it, checking your phone for messages once more, but only received notifications from social media rather than from your boyfriend, or even any of the other members (typically Jimin or Taehyung) updating you on the status of Jungkook.

A small groan emitted from you, and you slammed (or attempted to) your phone back on the sofa, but it only bounced off of the cushion and onto the floor, which made you grumble at your foolishness.

You bent over slightly and picked it up, placing it next to you with a tiny sigh. Time to watch more TV shows to pass time until something happens, although it was already around ten at night.

But the door opened then, your head immediately flicking to it because of the loud sound of the squeaking it made. Your boyfriend stepped inside, looking quite exhausted and totally drained from the long day he had at work. He probably had even snuck out to see you since you wouldn't doubt that they wanted to keep him so they could work on the choreography that they had for this song. He never actually said much about it besides him being the front for most parts, but he did mention how it had to be the most challenging on they've had yet, and while part of you couldn't wait to see it, you hoped they would all be in good health and do well when it came to the live performances.

He shut the door behind him with his foot, having two bags in each hand. A soft grumble of acknowledgement was made as he walked by the couch and past you, heading straight for your room. You noticed how he was dressed in police officer attire, which was kind of weird to you, but he did look damn good in it, if you were telling the truth.

The best part about it was how, even after coming out of your shared bedroom, merely dropping off the bags, you noted, he was still wearing that costume. Now that you could even see the front of it rather than just the side, he looked even sexier than before.

His hair, which had a reddish tint to the typical brown he had during the beginning stages of the promotions of their current album, had the top of hair flopped over to the right side, leaving the short hairs on the side of his head to be exposed. The officer outfit he wore was a navy blue, and it consisted of long pants with a short sleeved button-down, and when he paused in his movement of stepping into the living room section to stretch, you could see the small veins in his arms. He had a seemingly frustrated, although maybe it was weariness, look on his face, and for some reason, it was attractive. Perhaps it was since it tied everything together; the dominant, controlling officer who would tell you what to do as he handcuffed you to your bed—

Wait, what?

You instantly turned your head away and looked downwards, feeling ashamed that you allowed those kinds of thoughts to infiltrate your mind. Jungkook wouldn't be into that, you knew. Of course you had had sex several times, but most of it could be considered "making love" rather than anything rough. There were a couple of times where he had agreed to using silk scarves and tied you to the bed, but it took several days of persuasion, as he did not want to hurt you. It was sweet, sure, but sometimes Jungkook looked like he could pin you down and have you moaning his name loudly as he pounded into you—

Okay. That was enough. Your panties were starting to get wet and you were feeling hot and bothered. It didn't help that you could feel your boyfriend's eyes on you, mostly curious, you assumed, as to why you were suddenly so uncomfortable and shy.

The boots he wore made a heavy sound on the wood floor as he walked over to you and beside you, almost in front of you, and, dammit all his crotch was near your face, slowly placing a hand on your shoulder in caution.

"Hey, Y/N, are you okay?" He asked softly, his voice a little strained because he was tired, but also smooth and somehow actually seducing because of how taut it was and how you could imagine that voice demanding you to deepthroat him—

You jumped at your own thoughts, rather than from his touch, since you had expected it, and he pulled back his hand, concerned that maybe he had done something he shouldn't have. Technically, he kind of did, but not in the way he was thinking.

You lifted up your head, your slightly wide yes landing on his, which were also a bit bigger than usual. With a purse of your lips, you swallowed and nodded your head.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Just thought of something, that's all," you told him, laughing, albeit awkwardly. A fake smile was plastered on your face, trying to reassure him (which you were sure was failing).

He sat down then, and you immediately felt the need to get up from the couch, not wanting to risk any contact he initiates to lead him to finding out about what was going on in your head. He was shocked by your reaction, but you just continued to smile, all of your nerves on edge.

"I made dinner! Do you want any? It's pasta and meatballs, which I know you like," you said a little excitedly, clearly out of character.

Jungkook surely noticed you were off, and you could tell because he stared you with an odd and confused expression. Nevertheless, he played it cool, acting like nothing was going on.

"Yeah, sure, that sounds fine," he said simply.

You clasped your hands, about to turn on your heel and go into the kitchen area of your apartment, but he spoke again, stopping you in your tracks.

"Wait."

You looked at him, raising your eyebrows and suddenly feeling very nervous. Did he know about what you were thinking?

"Does this," he stood up and gestured to himself, specifically the police officer outfit, "look good on me? Like, I don't look ugly or anything with this on? And please be honest."

Your cheeks heated up, pursing your lips again before you nodded slowly. "You look great in it, actually," you mumbled. "I think it suits you." You decided to leave it at that, knowing that if you said anything else you would probably get flustered from thinking about how hot he looked.

Jungkook hummed, his unsure expression lingering on his face. "Are you sure? I feel unattractive. Like it doesn't suit my personality, I guess. Police officers are usually seen as intimidating. I mean, in the video I'm not really like that, but I still wonder if maybe I'm coming off that way because I'm wearing this, which I don't know if I should be or not."

Shit.

You shook your head. "Jungkook, weren't you the same way in the Dark and Wild album during your performances for 'Danger'? I think you were more intimidating then than now," you said, trying to convince yourself that he totally didn't look hot as hell.

He seemed to disagree, though, frowning. "But I looked younger then. I've matured more," he insisted. Then, he took a step towards you, reaching for something behind his back. When you saw what it was, you couldn't help your gasp. "Doesn't seeing this make you feel a little nervous?" He asked, holding up a pair of silver handcuffs, which shone in the light.

For a moment, you bit your lip, but moved back and just shook your head again, this time quicker. "Well, yes, of course, but really, Jungkook, isn't it normal to be nervous when you see handcuffs?" You asked in a laugh, turning around and deciding to contine your journey to the kitchen and prepare him a plate of food so you could avoid this conversation. You heard him make a soft grumble, probably displeased at how you cut off the discussion, but still, he mumbled a be right back and his feet padded off into the direction of your bedroom once more.

At last, having felt suffocated with him, and now being alone, you took a deep breath as you opened a top cabinet and pulled out a bowl. You turned around to face the stove and took the cover off of the pot with pasta in it, grabbing the spoon on the side and scooping some up to put in the bowl. You did the same with the meatballs, giving him two, since it was important that he had his protein. Yes, protein so he can grow strong and hold your arms above your head with one hand while the other teased your—

You almost dropped the bowl from surprise at your sexual thoughts, feeling your cheeks heat up. Jesus fuck, you needed to control yourself. You didn't think an outfit could cause you to have such dirty thoughts swimming around in your head, but clearly you were being proved very, very wrong. Jungkook looked drop dead gorgeous, and you weren't going to lie; you wanted him to fuck you roughly while you were handcuffed to the bed.

The fantasy alone had you biting your bottom lip and feeling more wetness pool between your thighs as you shakily put the bowl into the microwave. You set a time to heat it up and started iti before gripping the counter with both of your hands. That wasn't exactly going to release your sexual frustration, but hopefully it could calm you down a bit.

Jungkook hadn't come out of the room yet, which was both relieving and concerning to you. It was relieving because that meant he wouldn't catch you all weird and embarrassed again, but concerning because he should be changed by now. At least, you hoped he was getting changed. If you saw him in that damn outfit again you knew you wouldn't be able to hide your lust for him. It would just suck a lot since your boyfriend would never do anything like that; he was too worried about injuring you, and perhaps even a tad too innocent. He would never want to cuff you to a bed, making you beg for more as he was rough with you. It was disappointing, but maybe it was for the best.

Somehow, the sigh you made after your realization was long and loud enough that you didn't hear footsteps coming up behind you, and maybe the reason why was since he wasn't wearing the boots anymore.

Two hands grabbed your wrists, pulling them behind your back and keeping them close together as a body pressed against yours, and you could tell that the police officer outfit was still on him. Your eyes widened slightly, and your breath caught in your throat.

"Y/N," a voice came out huskily, "you're under arrest for tempting and provoking a sexual reaction from a police officer. This offense is punishable by law in means of rough sex. You have the right to say no, but if you give me your consent then anything you say or do can and will be held against you in the bedroom," he said smoothly, barely even hesitating with his words.

Holy. Fuck.

In only one heartbeat, you looked at your boyfriend with your mouth open, who was staring at you with an intense gaze of lust. He quirked an eyebrow, licking his lips with only the tip of his tongue, and that was all it took for you to nod your head.

Both of you closed your eyes before his lips pressed against yours harshly, him keeping his hold on your wrists with a single hand, the other moving you so that your back was pressed against the counter and the two of you could kiss at an easier angle. The microwave went off, but he silenced it with a swift press on the stop button with his empty hand.

Jungkook lightly grinded against you for only a moment, the empty hand moving to your hip so he could have a firm grip on you. Like that, he pulled you over to the bedroom, his lips making sure they stayed locked on yours. The door to your room was open, so you entered it without even knowing it. The only way you were able to tell was when he spun you around with that single hand once again, making sure he could keep your two hands together with his one, and your front side coming in contact with the mattress of the bed.

The first thing you noticed was that the blanket was off of it, and—Jesus fuck were those two sets of handcuffs cuffed to the bed? Was he seriously going to cuff you? And holy shit, why did he have two pairs? There were a bunch of reasons you could think about (most of them having to do with how your boyfriend would probably play with the handcuffs and break them that way, so they made sure he had a backup), but right now was not the time to be thinking cute things about your boyfriend.

He had your hands resting on the midst of your back, causing his crotch was pressed up against the cleff of your butt, and damn it all because you were only wearing one of his t-shirts, panties, and pajama shorts. You could feel that he was half hard through his pants, and that only made you lick your lips in desperation. If you had thought you were craving him before, the fact that he was actually doing what you wanted (without you even having to say anything) and that he was enjoying it too had you completely needy for him.

He bent over so his mouth was by your ear, the stray hand still resting on your hip. "If at any time you want me to stop, you know that all you have to do is say the word, right?" He whispered, and despite that he still held a fierce tone, you could hear the sincerity that was layered underneath it. And as sweet as it was that he wanted to make sure he didn't hurt you, you had been waiting for this kind of moment for longer than just this past hour.

So you nodded, wanting him to just get on with it. After having completely given your consent and now things were settled, Jungkook leaned back up and hummed, his grip on your hip and wrists softening ever so slightly.

"Move to the back of the bed. Rest on your back," he demanded, adding in a rough grind, as if to encourage you to do so. But you didn't need the extra push (although it was certainly appreciated), quickly moving to the back of the bed and sitting on your butt. You still had his shirt on, so you weren't sure if you really should be lying down or if he was just going to have you keep your shirt on. You hoped not, if you were to be honest, because your boyfriend was absolutely wonderful at playing with your breasts.

Apparently that was fine with him, despite what he said and how he said it, merely keeping his eyes on yours in a piercing gaze. He unbuckled his pants in a tantalizingly slow manner, making you, instinctively, spread your legs open as you watched him pull it out of the loops, his head raising ever so slightly as he licked his lips, completely entranced with you and how you were acting just as much as you were with him.

Jungkook unbuttoned and unzipped his pants at the same speed as before, allowing his pants to slide down his legs and drop to his feet, which they did with ease, being that they were wide on him. He stepped out of them, kicking them behind him and not caring about where they were going. Then he began to fiddle with the buttons on his shirt, undoing each of them with no rush at all, happy to see you staring at him with want. Even though you couldn't see the joy in his expression, there definitely some sort of excitement going on in his boxers, and you were tempted to just make your way over to him and pull them down and get to work.

But of course, you knew better than that. You were sure he was probably going to punish you if you did something like that, and the last thing you wanted was to be denied the sex you've been craving for such an extended amount of time.

So you just had to sit there, watching him as he took the sleeve off one shoulder and then the other in seductive way that was done purposely in order to get you wet. He had a wife beater underneath, pulling it up from the bottom and exposing his upper body as he tossed it off to the side.

While you could see the slight abs that he had and certainly appreciated them, you were more fixated on his arms and how muscular they looked, the veins bulging out of them slightly while he merely stood there, an eyebrow raised as he waited for some sort of reaction from you. Damn, he looked so good.

You swallowed and bit your lip, your hands resting behind you and partially off to the side as you watched him climb onto the bed, keeping his boxers on, which, thank the heavens above, was not doing a very good job of hiding the bulge that was currently clothed. He made his way between your legs, which you parted further to allow him even more access, and a tiny smirk formed on his face when your breath picked up.

Jungkook placed a kiss to your lips, a surprisingly soft one despite how he was acting. You couldn't blame him though, since all he knew was being sweet and making sure you were okay. Even if he was being gentle for just this moment in time, you were sure he was going to turn the table any second now.

His arms went to the shirt, going underneath just the hem of it and pulling it up your body, his thumbs grazing over your nipples as he did so, making you shiver from the touch. The two of you moved back from your kiss so the shirt could come off, it being thrown to the side. Once that was done, his hands moved right to your hips, gripping them and pulling you closer so he could press a rough kiss to your mouth. You weren't opposed at all, wrapping your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist, enjoying each passionate kiss.

He nipped at your bottom lip, and so you parted it from the upper one so he could dive his tongue inside of your mouth, coming into contact with yours instantly. There was no battle for dominance, as you wanted him to have complete control of the situation, which he did easily. He would switch between hot kisses to sucking on your tongue and then placing his own into your mouth for just a moment, each time when he pulled away he would cause a small line of saliva to connect between your mouths. You weren't sure where your boyfriend got this sudden burst of dominance from, but you were loving it.

Jungkook moved back, but not without placing several long and drawn out kisses and biting your bottom lip again, looking at you with such an intense stare that you were feeling your panties become wetter. His lips were bright pink and swollen with small bits of saliva around it, and you had no doubt that yours were in a similar state, perhaps even worse because he continued to nibble on it.

After a few seconds of just admiring the way the other looked, a half smirk formed on his face, and he pushed his body away from yours, causing your legs and arms to need to rearrange their previous positioning. You had no idea what was going on in his head, at least, not until he got off of the bed and stood against the side of it, patting the spot right in front of him.

Without hesitation, you crawled over to him and got onto your knees, gazing up at him and wondering what he wanted, even though you already knew. You wanted to hear him say it, to tell you to suck him off, which you would do oh so eagerly.

He stroked your hair with one hand, the other resting on your shoulder. "I think you know what I want, Y/N. Go on, satisfy me," he murmured in a low tone, his voice completely sultry while he eyes were full of lust. He wanted to watch you do it, and you were going to give him a good show.

You placed your hands onto his hips, beginning your "job" by licking at the bulge through the cotton, which made it twitch and cause him to hum softly. You sucked on it lightly, but only for a second since you wanted to really get down to work. Slowly, while staring at his crotch the whole time, you pulled down his boxers, revealing his hard length, which was clearly waiting for you to get a move on with what you were doing.

You didn't want to drag this on, even though you wished to hear every sound he made while you sucked him off. While you were aware how this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity, you were horny as all hell, and you couldn't want any longer.

So, you closed your eyes and put your mouth around him, making sure your teeth made no contact as you sucked softly. He let out a hiss above you, causing you to smile. The hand in your hair slowly began to form into a fist as you moved your mouth over the head of his cock and gave him a light suck, flicking your tongue over his tip afterwards. His pre-cum was already coming out, probably unable to help himself from how much he was wanting this. You happily lapped it up as it came out, pressing your tongue flat against him, licking it languidly and trying to draw the process so he could enjoy every second of it.

The hand in your hair tightened, as did the grip on your shoulder, and he was beginning to breathe a little heavily. With a smile, you took him whole, moving all the way down to the base and then drawing back up in a harsh suck. He let out a small moan of fuck yes and you opened up your eyes to gaze at him.

He was no longer staring at you, probably couldn't with how much he was enjoying himself. His head was tilted back as he breathed, his chest rising and falling in a fast movement. You continued to suck gently, waiting for him to just look down at you and capture the sight of you sucking him off. With a small lick at his tip, he hummed, his head tilting forward a bit, and that was all it took for him to catch a glimpse of you. You knew that he did since the fist tugged at your hair now, and he seemed to let out a gasp of sorts at the sight of you licking up his length and gazing up at him.

Jungkook swallowed, and you only had time to deepthroat him once with his eyes on you before he released a shaky breath, pulling you off of him in a swift but careful manner. His pre-cum was at the corners of your lips, so you licked it off, and he never took his eyes off of you.

Taking a second to recover, he slipped out of his boxers completely and pushed you back to your place; the headboard. You were positive that now would come the fun part, and your panties were probably, you hated to say it, drenched, from all of this foreplay.

He climbed onto the bed again, not wasting any time as he kissed you, clearly not caring about what you had just done. His hands moved to your pajama shorts as your arms went back around his neck. In a quick movement, after you lifted your hips up, he had your shorts down and on the side of the bed. The panties stayed on for some reason, which made you frustrated, but you weren't sure if you were in a place to stay anything.

Jungkook gave you a harsh kiss before pulling away, looking into your eyes with a mix of seriousness and chastity. "Lie down," he commanded in a quiet tone, which you did without argument. Another small smirk went onto his face, and you were getting the feeling that maybe he liked being in control, which, if he was, you would desperately want this to happen more often.

His hands went to each of your arms, and you closed your eyes as he handcuffed you, trying to see if you liked the feeling or not. Once both were locked around your wrists, you shook your arms a bit, seeing how sturdy they were. Clearly, these were not just play handcuffs, because they actually art a little from you tugging on them.

Your eyes fluttered open, and you found your boyfriend to be glancing at you with an eyebrow up, his mouth in a straight line. You couldn't exactly tell what he was thinking, but you were sure that the thought of whether or not they were too tight or if you were okay was in there somewhere, so you gave a small smile of reassurance. To your surprise, he actually smiled back, bending down so he could give you a tiny kiss.

It was pleasant, and you moved your legs open just a bit when you saw that he wasn't going to leave your mouth, instead continuing to kiss you, each one rougher than the last. One hand rested on your breast, giving it a light squeeze, while the other trekked down to your panties. You felt a slight rush of embarrassment flow through you when he chuckled upon touching the fabric, and you knew it was since you were so turned on by this.

"You told me I only looked great in the outfit. Were you lying to me?" He mumbled against your mouth, giving your bottom lip a harsh bite after it, causing you softly moan into the kiss. "Because you're just sowet, and I doubt the foreplay could've done all of this," he pinched your nipple, "I hadn't even touched you till now." He groped your breast again, using his other hand to pull down your panties, and even though it was a slow process because he was doing it with a single hand, he got it done quickly. You did your best to kick them off, although your legs were slightly spread apart. He ended up needing to pull away from you and take them off himself, chuckling and shaking his head at your inability to do so.

He kissed your lips again and nibbled on it lightly, the hand going back to your boob and the other dragging its index up your slit. You squirmed slightly from the feeling, enjoying it completely. He pinched your clit before rubbing his thumb against in a fast circular motion, and you weren't sure if he was trying to get you to come or not, because you were already so on edge and this was not helping your case.

You pulled away from the kiss to moan, leaving your neck open for him to begin kissing. He tweaked your nipple as he stopped moving his thumb on your clit, slipping it back you're your slit to your entrance. Without any warning, he slid two fingers inside, and you let out a gasp of surprise from the sudden pleasure. He gave your breast a rough squeeze, sucking on a part of the flesh on your neck. He scissored you with his index and middle digits briefly before beginning to finger you, and your head went back even further.

You shut your eyes and tugged on the handcuffs, wanting to have a fist in his hair and pull at the reddish-brown strands, but instead, all you could do was let the room fill with your moans. Although it was slightly embarrassing to you because you felt you were so loud, he was certainly enjoying it.

A third finger was slipped inside and he pumped your tight walls faster, began to leave more marks on your neck, and pulled at your nipple simultaneously. It was the definition of ecstasy, and you were losing yourself, letting your eyes slip shut and feeling your high come closer and closer.

Right when you were about to come, he stopped. You whimpered, opening your eyes and staring at him with a pout. He just raised his eyebrows and smirked at you, removing his fingers from your womanhood, and, to your surprise, he licked off the small bit of your cum which had covered them, watching you the whole time. You couldn't keep his eyes off of him either, only feeling yourself, somehow, get even more turned on by the sight.

Jungkook licked his lips, placing both of his hands on your hips and lining himself up with your entrance. The tip of his cock was right at your entrance, and if you could, but you could not, due to your restraints, you would've slid yourself down and had him nestled further inside of you. It was infuriating that you couldn't, but when he leaned down and his mouth was near yours, you knew that you wouldn't have to wait any longer.

Although, before entering, he hummed, which caused you to look at him curiously. His eyebrows went up again, and he seemed almost proud about something. It wasn't until the words left his mouth and he pushed himself inside of you that you were feeling shock, excitement, and relief all at the same time.

"The jury just came back. They found you guilty. Your sentencing is rough sex for the next month."

After he spoke and slide inside, you rolled your head back and moaned, and he placed his head in the crook of your neck, groaning quietly from the sensation. Without hesitation, he moved out until only the tip remained before going back into your roughly. His movements were quick, clearly not having the patience to go at a slow pace, and you were glad for that. He had dragged this out for so long, and it didn't help that you had already begun thinking things about him as soon as he walked inside the door, which prolonged the amount of torture for you.

He bit a spot on your neck as he thrusted in and out of you, causing you to moan out. Although his were rough and fast, you couldn't help but notice that there was still a carefulness and softness to them, trying to do this but smoothly so that no real harm came to you. It was wonderful, and you shut your eyes from the feeling.

He brushed against your sweet spot, which made the moan you were about to release catch in your throat from the surprise. You had no idea that he was getting deeper and deeper with each of his thrusts, having been so focused on just the feeling of him going in and out and in and out of you to even notice that. Without a doubt, you were ready to just release and let yourself go, close to the edge.

It was obvious that he was as well, since his thrusts became more erratic and slightly out of the pace he had picked up, along with him leaving more hickeys than was necessary on your neck to go with the need for release that he had building up inside of him.

One of his final thrusts managed to get at your g-spot, and that was all it took for you have your walls tightening around his length as you moaned his name, the sound of the handcuffs shackling underneath that. He only needed one more thrust himself before he came, releasing inside of you with a low groan and riding it out until he was sure both of you were finished.

Jungkook pulled out of you when each of you were done, his breathing heavy as he lugged himself above you and undid the handcuffs, which you were surprised didn't have keys, but there was probably a reason why his managers made sure that they didn't. You didn't even want to think about how much they goofed off with these things and now this was what they were being used for.

Once your hands were free and simply chucked the two handcuffs off to the side, he laid down beside you, bringing you to his chest and wrapping his arms around your waist. You rested both your head and hands against his torso, not caring about how sweaty or dirty you were right now. A shower could be taken tomorrow.

As you shut your eyes, ready to fall into a deep sleep with your boyfriend close to you, he muttered something that practically got you turned on all over again, causing you to be unable to sleep due to the new rising sexual frustration.

"I hope you didn't think that I was lying. Be prepared for a fun month."

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

217K 6.3K 91
Bts text/scenarios
3.9M 81.8K 115
4.2K 171 74
Just a Jung Hoseok Fanfiction :3
2.2M 128K 83
Jungkook : Please help me, I feel horny.... Y/N : WTF! A story through texts Jeon Jungkook FANFICTION 2021 All rights reserved