Surviving The Wasteland

Per SugarUnicorn16

- This is the sequel to "Into The Wasteland" - Savage and Nux ended up stuck on the wrong side of the canyon... Més

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Chapter Eight

189 6 0
Per SugarUnicorn16

Savage's vision was blurry when she finally blinked open her eyes. There was a fiery pain in her stomach as she tried to sit up. She was in what she vaguely recognised as the Organic Mechanic's cave, a blood bag hanging lifelessly above her.

Ripping the cord from her arm Savage climbed unsteadily to her feet. She cried out when the pain in her stomach intensified when she bent over. No one else was in the cave other than sick and dying war boys.

Despite her drowsy and pained state it didn't take long for Savage to locate her weapons belt, hooking it on and heading for the tunnel that would lead her back to the black thumbs cave. One hand rested on her stomach as the other ran along the rough edges of the tunnel wall. She hoped that her baby was okay.

Savage's knees suddenly gave out, making her collapse to the floor with a pained cry. A pair of boots filled her vision, but she was too weak to look up and see who it was. A pair of arms wrapped themselves gently under Savage's own and the stranger lifted her to her feet.

It was the blood bag.

"Blood bag?" Savage croaked, her mouth dry from lack of water.

"It's Max," he muttered as he picked her up like she weighed nothing, which Savage pretty much did.

"What happened?" Savage asked, noticing the newly named Max was taking her away from the black thumbs cave.

"I uhh... I stabbed you," he muttered uncomfortably.

"What?" Savage demanded as she tried to struggle from his grasp.

"It was an accident," he replied, only holding her tighter. "I though you were one of the wretched attacking the girls".

"Who did I shoot?" Savage whispered, scared of Max's answer.

"Two of the Milk Mother's". Savage let out a shaky breath. At least it hadn't been one of the wives.

By now Max had reached the vault, a place where Savage desperately didn't want to go again.

"Are you holding me prisoner?" Savage demanded as Max stepped inside.

"For the moment".

"Oh my Gods Savage!" Capable gasped as she saw Max enter with the injured girl. "We thought you were dead!"

"How long was I out for?" Savage asked as Max set her down on a comfortable couch and Cheedo handed her a glass of water.

"Four days," Furiosa was the one who answered as she emerged from the vault door.

"Four days?" Savage tried to run for the vault door. "I need to get back to Nux!" But Max just laid a firm hand on her shoulder, making her stop.

"We made a deal with Gastown," Furiosa continued as she stepped closer to Savage. "We are having Nux brought back here, to his rightful home".

"Rightful home?" Savage started to argue but paused. "You are bringing Nux here?" she whispered, desperate to see her lover again.

"He will be here soon," Toast nodded as she peered out a large glass window. "I can already see the car coming this way".

"What about me?" Savage asked. "My rightful place is in Gastown".

"Not anymore," Furiosa sighed sadly.

"What do you mean?" Savage asked.

"She means that you have been cast out of Gastown," the Dag murmured. "There is a large reward out on your head. It seems they learnt of your betrayal".

*  *  *

So what do you guys think? Do you think Savage's baby is still alive? What about Nux? Did he survive surgery? Read on to find out!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

642K 32.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
402K 14.1K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
285K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
960K 38.1K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...