The First Warrior (Peter Peve...

Av taartjexxxxx

She has given her word to keep them safe. But would she go as far as to give up her life? And what does Aslan... Mer

*Author's Note*
Chapter 2: In Which The Story Really Begins.
Chapter 3: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
Chapter 4: What Happened In Between.
Chapter 5: 12 Years Later.
Chapter 6: The Day After. The Year Later.
Chapter 7: A Prince And A Warrior.
Chapter 8: Two Kings and Two Queens.
Chapter 9: Rude Awakenings.
Chapter 10: A Plan?
Chapter 11: The Raid.
Chapter 12: Anger, Sorrow, and Temptation.
Chapter 13: Forgiveness and Healing.
Chapter 14: "Fight Like Never Before"
Chapter 15: Deadly Choice.
Chapter 16: Memories and a Coronation.
Chapter 17: Good-bye to Narnia.
Chapter 18: New Beginnings.
Chapter 19: Reunited.
Chapter 20: Mending.
Chapter 21: Christmas Tidings.
Chapter 22: Months Pass On. Then Tragedy.
Chapter 23: Time Goes On.
Chapter 24: They are Always Fulfilled.
Chapter 25: No Need to Say Good-Bye.
Chapter 26: A Little Bit Longer.
Chapter 27: The Final Battle of the Warrior.
Chapter 28: This is Home. Final Chapter.
*Authors Note*

Chapter 1: Miranda.

34.2K 679 75
Av taartjexxxxx

Miranda.

Lynn Kellen did not know what to do anymore. She looked around at the bare white hospital walls around her and sighed. When had everything gone so wrong. Her husband was in the war, she had to work two jobs to pay the bills, and her only child was dying.

Lynn looked over to her 14 year old daughter asleep in the hospital bed. An IV was in her arm, and wires on her chest hooked to a machine beside the bed. The frightened mother watched the monitor for her daughter's heart beats.

Beep, Beep, --, Beep

Lynn winced as she saw the monitor skip a beat. Miranda had had this problem for three years now, and the doctors could not tell her what was wrong. The heartbeats were inconsistent, but the doctors could find nothing wrong. But less than a week ago, Miranda had had a heart attack. The doctors could not even explain why this happened. The blood had not clotted, but seemed to just stop.

Knock, Knock

Lynn jumped. She immediately raced to the door as not to disturb her daughter's sleep. When she opened the door, an American soldier stood there with a letter in his hands. Eyes wide, she took the letter and closed the door.

She opened the letter, and had only to read the first sentence;

Dear Mrs. Kellen,

We regret to inform you that your husband has been killed in action.

Lynn fell into the chair beside the bed and wept.

"Not this," she thought, "Anything but this."

She started when she felt a hand on her arm. She looked up to see her daughter's hazel eyes looking deep into her blue ones.

"What is it mom?" She asked in a trembling voice.

Lynn hesitated.

"Mom."

"Honey, I think that you should read this."

Miranda took the letter from her mother's hand, and read the first sentence.

"No," she whispered, and then louder, screamed, "Nooo!"

The doctor came in when he heard the commotion. What he saw was a mother and daughter in each other's arms, weeping their eyes out. He looked over to the monitor by the bed, and gasped. Miranda's heartbeat was going too fast!

He ran over to try and stop it, but he was too late. Miranda had fainted, and Lynn went into shock.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

153K 3.9K 21
Eveline has watched over Narnia since the beginning. After the destruction of her home, the departure of her cold-hearted sister, and befriending Asl...
179K 4.2K 13
The Lost Princess Series - First Book: Katharina, she's the last member of the royal family of Narnia. When The White Witch, Jadis invaded to Narnia...
81K 2K 22
What if the Mr. Pevensie had more of a story that one led on? Was he really off fighting a war? Maybe Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy weren't the fir...
212K 5.3K 62
Completed A Peter Pevensie Story Stumbling upon an entire new world just behind a door, Aria had her prophecy written from ancient times and it was n...