USUK ONESHOTS!

By ari-ridrake

Exactly as the title says. Just some one shots and drabbles to get entire story ideas out of my head before I... More

Zombie
Elf
Neko!
Maid
Hitman
AOT crossover
Baby
Quick A/N
First Sneak Peak
Second Sneak Peak
Third Sneak Peak
Fourth Sneak Peak
A/N
Sides
psychotic
A/N
God's Servant
Broken & Healed
Emerald Skies
Rabbit
The King's Knight
Blame - 9/11
Grief Blames
Fox and Rabbit
Kingdom
Birds
Stranger
My Territory
Cowboy
Blood
Cardverse
High School Gym
Angel
Supernatural
Morning
Through The Back Room
No One Will Hear
Grief Blames pt. 2
Quickie

Deal

11.7K 248 947
By ari-ridrake

(Just a quick warning, this one-shot is a smut later along in the story. Thank you for reading.)

Arthur sighed, slouching in his seat. The Norwegian boy across from him raised a brow. "Arthur? You okay?"

"No," The Brit muttered, turning his full tea cup around. "I'm sex-deprived. I'm twenty-four, and am still a virgin."

Lukas hummed and nodded while the Romanian and Frenchman started to laugh. "Well, maybe part of the reason for that is because you're gay," Vlad shouted, causing Arthur to throw his spoon at the loud red-haired man.

Francis snickered, and reached over. "You know I am willing to show you a good time, Angleterre."

Arthur sneered and pulled away. "Get your slimy hands away from me!"

The Frenchman laughed again. "Maybe that's another reason why you'll never get laid! You're so... What's the word? Snappy. You don't like when someone gets near you, so you snap. You lash out. No one likes that in a person. Not even for a one-night-stand. You should really work on that." Francis sipped his own tea, then looked Arthur up and down. "You also need to work on sex appeal. You look like a cranky old man in your vest and khakis."

The Brit gasped. "You git! I look just fine! I bet you I could get any guy you pick out I could get to fuck me in a month!"

"Really?" The other two sighed and shook their heads as Francis raised a brow. Both the Brit and the Frenchman smirked in challenge. "Alright. I'll bring one of my friends from work here tomorrow, same time. You have precisely a month to get him to fuck you."

Arthur grinned. "I accept, frog. Tomorrow, then."

~

Arthur glared as the Frenchman proudly strut into the café, tapping his fingers on the surface of the table. "Well? Where is this 'friend' of yours?"

Francis chuckled and sat across from Arthur. "He'll be here any moment. He just had to drop by his house to drop something off for his brother."

"Alright." Arthur sat straight. "Did you tell him about the deal?"

"Non."

Arthur nodded, and watched the door.

As if terribly late, a tall blonde sped-walked passed the glass wall, which caught Arthur's attention. The blonde opened the café door, ringing the bell. The man ran his free ham through his wheaten hair as he searched around, his other hand occupied by his suit jacket and his phone. His blue eyes, blocked by slightly smudged glasses, found whom they were searching for, and he made his way over.

"Sorry I'm late, Francis! Matt's using his broken arm to get me to do everything for him." The American grinned sheepishly as he sat in the chair beside Francis.

The Frenchman chuckled, patting the man's shoulder. "It's alright. My friend and I are patient. Well, I am."

Arthur blinked, then glared at Francis. "I am patient! Just not with you!"

The blue-eyed American laughed, carding his fingers through his hair again. "I'm Alfred. What's your name?" Alfred held out his hand, a kind expression on his face.

"Oh..." Arthur gulped, and placed his hand in Alfred's much larger, more calloused hand. "Arthur. Arthur Kirkland. It's a pleasure to meet you. So who is 'Matt'?"

Alfred grinned widely. "My little bro! The dude's got me wrapped around his finger, and he's four years younger than me."

"So that'd make him fifteen, non?" Francis placed his chin in the palm of his hand. Alfred looked up in thought for a moment before nodding.

Arthur hummed, sipping his tea. "You're only nineteen, Alfred?"

"Yeah." Alfred shrugged, slouching back. "But I've been working since I was twelve. I've been with this company since I was sixteen, starting as an intern, just like every other person, and Francis got me promoted a couple times."

Francis laughed. "And now you're just a little bit of a big deal in our company!"

Arthur choked on his tea as Alfred looked away and smiled in embarrassment. "Not really..."

"You're a big deal!? Francis, why in the name of the Queen did you not tell me I was meeting a big deal!?" Arthur hissed under his breath, getting a little suspicious of Francis' choosing.

"I'm not that big. I'm not CEO, or anything." Alfred shrugged again, setting his phone an jacket on the table as he orders a cup of coffee.

The Frenchman chuckles. "You're much too modest, Alfred. You have your own office, lost of money, a beautiful car, a mansion for only you, your brother, his weird pet-"

"Kumajiro. He's a small polar bear."

"-Yeah, that, and your pets. I'm shocked you don't have a sexy fox clinging to your arm with a big shining rock on her finger!"

Arthur shook his head as he listened. Alfred hummed. "I'm just looking for the right person, Francy-pants. Besides, I'm just a bit young to be settling down with someone. And I'm sure a 'sexy fox clinging to my arm' is a gold-digger. I want the right person." Alfred thanks the waitress for his coffee, and sipped.

The Brit was intrigued in the American, but he was worried about how they were talking about women. Did Francis pull some dirty trick an bring me a straight man? "Well, I think that's good." Arthur sipped the last bit of his tea. "Waiting for the right person, that is."

Alfred smiled at Arthur and nodded.

Francis smirked in Arthur's direction, then turned to Alfred. "Arthur's gay. He's also searching for the 'right person.'"

Arthur and Alfred both choked, Arthur blushing in anger and Alfred in awkwardness. "Francis, you prick! That is not something you go spurting about! I'm sorry, Alfred, I-"

"It's fine." Alfred raised his hand to hush Arthur, and it worked, to Francis' surprise. "I'm fine with gays. Matthew's gay. And I mean, you love who you love. That can't really be helped, can it?"

Francis leaned back. "Couldn't have said it better myself." Arthur only nodded, staring down into his empty teacup. "I have to make a quick call. I'll leave you two to talk for a minute. Get to know each other." Francis stood and pulled out his phone, then walked out of the shop.

Alfred cleared his throat awkwardly. "So... You have any siblings?"

Arthur groaned. "Too many. One sister, and three older brothers. Also a younger brother. They all hate me and tease me."

"I'm sure they don't hate you." Alfred leaned forward, smiling.

"Oh, they do," Arthur scoffed, rolling his eyes. "My entire childhood was them picking on me and pushing me around, same with my younger brother. That's why I'm so... Stubborn and snappy, as my friends tell me. I had to put up with it my whole life, and it got worse when I came out."

Alfred hummed. "What about your parents?"

The Brit sighed. "My dad died just after Peter was born, and my mother is very sweet. She and my sister accepted this part of me, but my bothers all hate me. They can't accept it. So as soon as I turned eighteen, three months later, my mother and sister helped me find a nice apartment, and helped me pay for it until I could for myself."

Alfred nodded. "My parents were accepting of Matthew coming out, but our aunt.. Not so much. She hated gays, but we had to live with her for, uhm, business reasons. So when I turned eighteen, me and Mattie moved out and found our own apartment, and just two months ago we moved into our, as Francis calls it, mansion. It's not really that big, I don't think. Bigger than an apartment, certainly." Alfred tugged at his smokey black tie, loosening it, than unbuttoned his shirt.

Arthur gulped, his eyes catching the tanned skin of Alfred's neck. "So," Arthur started, tearing his eyes away, "what are some things you enjoy doing, Alfred?"

"Well," the younger man began, tilting his head back, "I enjoy sports and video games. I also like riding horses. I find it relaxing. What about you?"

"That's nice." Arthur pushed his teacup forward. "I enjoy a bit of riding as well. I like to read and write. The only sport I will play is football."

Alfred raised a brow and looked Arthur up and down. "Ya sure? You look a little lanky and small to play football." Arthur shot back in his seat, eyes wide, his expression appalled. Alfred burst into laughter. "I'm joking! I know which football you're talking about!" Arthur relaxed slightly. "That's cool. I play a bit of soccer -football- here and there. But I really like baseball and American football. Those are my favorites. I try playing them with Mattie, but he prefers hockey. He's very Canadian, like his mom."

Arthur blinked, then tilted his head. 'His mom'?"

Alfred looked up at Arthur, then realized what he said. "Oh, uhm, Mattie and I have different moms. Dad had me with my mom just before he got married to Matt's mom. My mom and dad never got married. They came close, though, then he met Amanda, Matt's mom." Alfred leaned back. My dad didn't want me because Amanda didn't want to have someone else's kid to take care of, but my mom died when I was two years old, so they had to take me."

"I'm sorry... You didn't have to tell me that," Arthur murmured, eyes sympathetic.

Alfred shrugged. "You told me that your dad died. I figured I should tell the same. Besides, me and Amanda get along really well. She's like my mom." Arthur smiled, then frowned as Alfred's phone buzzed. Alfred sighed as he looked at the text. "Matt... Well, I'll see you 'round?" He pulled out a pen and started writing on the napkin he had.

"I don't see why not. It'd be nice to have someone new to talk to." Alfred chuckled and handed him the napkin. "What's this?" Arthur looked down, then his eyes widened.

Alfred stood, picking up his things. "My number. Text me tonight, or call. Either way. I'm never busy after five o'clock."

Then he left the little café.

~

"Ow! What the 'ell!?" Francis shrunk back and held his cheek. "What was that for!?"

Arthur clenched his fists, glaring up at Francis. "You arshole! Alfred is straight!"

Francis blinked, then grinned. "Duh. Obviously. You didn't say the person I chose had to be gay or bi. So I went with a harder challenge. Alfred is straight, lives with his brother, and is a virgin." Francis sat on the bench. "You have a month, mon ami."

~ Week one

"You've broken both arms?"

"And my right leg."

"Well you were a reckless chap, weren't you?"

Alfred laughed, tossing his head back. "I guess I was! Alright," he leaned forward, "have you broken any bones?"

Arthur hummed. "No, I haven't. Shockingly. I used to rough-house with my brothers and I played football all the time. I'm surprised that I haven't had even a fracture."

The American grinned and loosened his tie. Once again, Arthur stared at the golden brown skin. "So, I have to admit something." Arthur snapped his head up and raised a thick brow. "So, we've been meeting for a week and you've told me - well, Francis blurted - that you're gay, so I think it's only fair that I share my sexual prefernces." Arthur blinked, then sipped his tea. "I'm not straight. I'm actually bi. Francis just doesn't know that, in case he told you I was straight."

So I do have a chance to win! Suck on that, Frog! "We've only known each other for a week, that is true, but you share so much about your personal life." Arthur furrowed his brows and leaned forward, crossing his legs. "Haven't you heard 'stranger danger'?"

Alfred snorted and smirked. "I could say the same for you! You're gay, have five siblings, you're a virgin, you're cats name is Crumpet, you-"

"Alright, I got the idea!" Arthur laughed, leaning back. "I've told you plenty about my life as well, and it's only been a week... I think I'd like to meet your parents. You see them every now and again, don't you?"

Alfred gulped and slowly frowned. "Well, actually... That's, erm..."

"Complicated?" Arthur hummed. "That's fine. I don't have to meet them."

"Well..." Alfred fiddled with his tie. "Actually, we don't talk to our parents. I lied about them." Arthur tilted his head. "Mattie came out when he was twelve, and when he told our parents they were so angry, and I told them I was bi, so they kicked us out to our drunk aunt, who hates gays. I haven't talked to them or seen them in over three years. But I don't mind if you come over and meet Mattie. He'd probably like you." Alfred smiled again, and Arthur sighed.

"Sounds delightful."

~

"Beautiful," Arthur murmured as he stepped out of Alfred's car.

Alfred shrugged. "Matt takes care of the lawn. That garden is his pride and joy. It's practically his baby." Alfred chuckled and lead Arthur up the walkway to the door. "Don't be scared by the bear. It's only a third the size of a normal polar bear, but it's not easily angered and loves you if you feed it."

Arthur laughed softly and stepped inside. "Whoa. Big." Arthur looked around the living area which continued onto the dining room, turning into the kitchen. Arthur spotted the hallway, leading to two closed doors beside a staircase leading to more closed doors. "Your house is... Pretty big."

Alfred shrugged. "I guess. It's just a house. I'm not sure I want to stay here. It just doesn't feel like home yet."

Arthur sat on the tan coral ores couch. "'Yet?'"

Alfred smiled. "I'm trying to make it feel like a home. My home. It's not quite there yet, but I'm working on it." Alfred sat down beside Arthur, and dropped his head back. "Mattie! We have a guest!"

Said guest looked up as someone ran the stairs and smiled at him. "Hello. I'm Mathew."

Arthur smiled back. "I'm Arthur. It's nice to meet you, Matthew."

Matthew's smile widened. "So you're the one Alfred was talking about! He said he made a new friend!" Matthew bounced excitedly, but Arthur was worried about how quiet the teen's voice was.

Arthur looked over at Alfred. "Really, now?" He felt a sense of joy spread through his chest as Alfred blushed and turned his head away. "That's sweet."

Matthew grinned to himself, proud of embarrassing his elder brother, then ran upstairs.

"You talk to your brother about me?" Arthur shifted on the couch to face Alfred, who only shrugged. Arthur swallowed a giggle and placed his hand on Alfred's thigh. "You don't have to be so embarrassed by such a silly thing, love. If I was close to my siblings like you and Matthew are, I might have done the same. I did actually tell my mum that I was speaking with you the other day."

Alfred grinned. "Really?" Arthur nodded. "That's cool. I'd like to meet your mom someday. She sounds cool."

"Yeah, she has to deal with all my siblings. They seem to never want to leave." Alfred and Arthur both laughed.

"Matt probably won't leave for a while. I earn all the money, and I totally accept him and a few of his boyfriends." Alfred unbuttoned his vest, then shrugged it off. "I don't like some of the guys he's dated, mostly because I'm his older brother and I don't like anyone who wants to take Matt from me. I do get along well with his current boyfriend."

Arthur leaned back on the arm of the couch after kicking off his shoes. "How many boys has he dated?"

Alfred groaned, falling over to lay his head on Arthur's belly. "Too many.... Ten?"

"Eleven!"

"Eleven."

The Brit laughed, running his fingers through Alfred's hair. "Certainly more than me."

Alfred shrugged. "I've dated more people than he has, though. I just broke up with number twenty-six-"

"Twenty-eight!"

"Twenty-eighth. My bad. I always forget about Jessie and Nicole." The American sighed, hugging Arthur's waist. "I think I might just take a break from the dating business. Lily was too much to handle. Besides, all she wanted was sex and money."

Arthur nodded, leaning back into a more comfortable position. "Out of that, how many boys did you date?"

"One," Alfred grumbled. "I've only dated one, and it was my shortest relationship that was never going to work anyway. Even if we were friends, once upon a time." Arthur hummed, twirling a lock of sandy blonde hair around his finger. "I hate him, especially since he dated my brother. I'm glad Matthew broke it off after a week with him and got with Gilbert. Gilbert's cool... Matt really likes the older guys."

Arthur shrugged. "Usually, older means more experienced." Alfred bust out laughing, squeezing Arthur into laughter as well.

"I hope he's not having sex, but that was awesome!" Alfred looked up at Arthur, grinning widely.

"I'm still a virgin, Al!"

"Good!"

Arthur chuckled, Alfred laying his head back down on Arthur. "You're comfortable."

"And you're warm." Arthur smiled softly, avoiding the cowlick Alfred had requested to leave alone two days previous. "I like your house. It's cozy and big."

"And lonely on my days off and when I'm working from home." Arthur hummed, agreeing that it must be. "I mostly work at home; I only work in the building when Matt's at school or when I get called in."

The Brit shifted slightly. "Is the work difficult?"

Alfred shrugged. "Some people say it is, but I don't think the same. I find it easy, and it's fun sometimes. I also like the people I work with. They're cool." Arthur laughed softly and Alfred chuckled. "I know it's only been a week and all, but I already feel like I've known you forever. I'm already so... Comfortable with you." Arthur felt his heart flutter in his chest as heat colored his pale cheeks pink. "I feel so close to you."

Arthur laughed. "Well, you are laying on me. But, I feel the same..."

~Week two

"I don't look bad, do I?"

Arthur looked up from his book, then froze up. His emerald eyes traveled up and down Alfred as he studied the outfit. Worn down, dusty boots, loose, faded jeans, tucked in, button-up blue plaid shirt, the sleeves rolled up passed his elbows, his everyday glasses, and a worn down, white Stetson on his head. Arthur shifted in his spot, swallowing thickly. This look on Alfred was a major turn on. All he was missing was the accent.

The Brit cleared his throat and smiled. "You look fine. Might I ask what this look is for?"

Alfred grinned, crossing his arms. The fabric of the shirt tightened around his arms and torso, giving Arthur a clear outline of Alfred's biceps. Arthur shuddered. "We're gon' go ridin'!" There's the accent.

~

Arthur inhaled sharply as Alfred placed his hand on the small of Arthur's back to steady him on the horse. Arthur fumbled with getting his feet hooked in the stirrups, still flustered from Alfred's looks and southern accent.

"Ya steady?" Arthur nodded, gripping the leather reigns. Alfred grinned, then leapt onto his own horse's back. Once he was settled in the saddle, he turned his horse to face Arthur. "Come on. We'll start out slow."

Gulping, Arthur nodded again and steered his horse to follow after Alfred's. "I haven't ridden in a very long time," Arthur muttered, his eyes on the back of the horse's neck.

Alfred chuckled and slowed his horse to walk alongside Arthur. "Really? I try to ride at least twice a week. Work's been keeping me busy and Matt rides them three times a week, so we only keep two. Two is enough for us."

Arthur nodded. "So this is Matthew's horse, right? Maple." Alfred nodded as well. "She's sweet. What's your horse's name?"

Alfred grinned and patted the larger horse's neck. "This here is Freedom! I had him at my aunt's house since he was born. I trained him, I took care of him, I'm the only one he'll let ride him. He's only seven years old, but he's already one of the best horses you'll find in this area." Arthur hummed. "This helps me relieve stress. I love this land and riding Freedom on it really calms me down. Out here is home." Alfred relaxed in the saddle and looked upon his property with a soft fondness.

Arthur smiled at the serene expression Alfred showed and felt his heart and stomach flutter. "It is very beautiful, Alfred."

~ Two weeks and three days

"Come on out, Artie! I'm sure it's not that bad."

"I will blind everyone out there, Alfred. I am pale!"

"I noticed, and so has Francis and Matthew. I have sunglasses, and so does everyone else if you're worried about blinding them. Or I could let you barrow a shirt."

"May I? I'm not... Comfortable in showing people my body."

Alfred laughed. "You could have said that in the first place. Alright, I'll be right back." When he was gone, Arthur sat back against the wall, listening to others splash around. He sat alone in the changing shed beside the pool that also had a half bathroom attached to it. "Here ya are," Alfred knocked on the door.

Arthur shifted, then stood. "It's unlocked."

The American walked in and shut the door behind him. "Here," Alfred muttered, holding up the shirt and looking down.

"Why are you looking down?" Arthur asked as he took the shirt. "Thanks."

Alfred nodded. "You said you're not comfortable with showing people your body. I'm only respecting that." Arthur smiled as he tugged on the shirt, his heart skipping a beat.

"Thank you, Alfred."

Said man shrugged and opened the door for Arthur.

~

Arthur climbed out of the pool and shivered. Luckily, most the people there he knew so he had plenty of good conversations with different people. He walked over to one of the tables and grabbed his water bottle. Arthur took a large drink.

Someone ran behind Arthur, startling him. He yelped as he began to fall, thrashing his arms about to find something to grab onto. He thrust one hand out in front of him, and cried out as pain shot through his arm.

"Arthur!"

The Brit held back tears as he cradled his arm, a dull ache pulsing through his limb.

"I'll be right back!" Arthur groaned as someone picked him up, his head pounding where he hit it. "Oh, man, Arthur. You're bleeding."

Arthur groaned loudly. "It hurts..." He leaned closer to the bare chest.

"I know. Let's get you patched up. Do you think you could sit straight on your own?" They placed him on the counter and held him steady by holding his waist. Arthur nodded, blinking quickly to clear his vision. Alfred stared back at him with concern.

"Hi." Arthur raised his injured arm and waved as he smiled.

Alfred chuckled and shook his head. "Hey, Arthur. You must've hit your head harder than I thought." Alfred stepped back and started going through a cupboard to find his first aid kit.

The Brit pat his head where he hit. "Am I bleeding?"

"Yes."

"Did I hit my head?"

"On the table, then the ground."

"I didn't feel it, though."

"Must have just been shock that you didn't feel it."

"I'm in shock?"

Alfred laughed softly, walking back to Arthur. "I guess so if you're acting so out of it. This isn't like you to be so aloof." Alfred set down the first aid kit and started going through it. "Hold out your hand, palm up."

"Yessir!" Arthur did as asked. Alfred rolled his eyes and smiled.

The younger male wiped off the wound, then placed a gauze pad on the cuts. "These are pretty deep," he muttered, wrapping gauze around Arthur's hand to keep the pad in place and pressure on the wound. "Be careful with this hand." Arthur nodded. "Now let me see your head."

The Brit dropped his head for Alfred to look at his other wound. Arthur's eyes trailed over Alfred's bare torso and grinned. He reached out with his non-injured hand and traced Alfred's skin. In response, Alfred froze momentarily, then continued cleaning Arthur's head. "You have a really sexy body," Arthur mumbled, rocking his head with the gauze as it was wrapped around his head.

"You think so, hm?" Alfred smiled, tapping the end of the gauze to the rest of the wrap. Arthur nodded, looking up at Alfred.

"Whoa, I'm finally your height!" Arthur gasped, his unfocused eyes wide.

Alfred laughed, placing his hands on the counter on either side of Arthur's legs. "No you're not, ya weirdo. You're sitting on the counter."

Arthur shrugged. "Same thing." He wrapped his arms around Alfred's shoulders. "My head doesn't hurt so much any more."

A large smirk grew on Alfred's lips. "What about a 'thank you' for my kind doing?"

"Okay!" The Brit giggled, still disoriented from the fall, then leaned forward. Arthur pressed his lips against Alfred's, expecting the taste of burgers and cola. Instead, he was welcomed by a sweet, minty, yet salty, taste. Alfred seemed hardly shocked by the kiss. Instead of jerking away or standing still, he moved his lips along with Arthur's.

Alfred grabbed Arthur's hips, pulling him closer. Arthur's body was pressed flush against Alfred's, heart pounding and blood racing. Arthur moaned softly, bringing Alfred to slowly pull from the heavy kiss. They both panted, staring into each other's eyes.

"This is too fast, Arthur." Alfred turned his head away and slid his hands back closer to himself. "I don't... I don't think I could be with another guy."

Arthur frowned, removing his arms from Alfred. "Why? Didn't like how other people treated you? Didn't like that it changed how they thought about you?"

Alfred furrowed his brows. "What? No, Arthur, not at all! It's just... The last relationship I had with a guy... It was awful. There was no trust, we fought constantly, there was abuse and him telling me that I have to obey him; that I have to be submissive with him. I wasn't comfortable with him, I was always angry with him; I felt like I was being tied down and beaten constantly with him." Alfred sighed, dropping his head. "I'm scared of that happening again. I don't want to feel that again, and I don't want my partner to feel like that. I'm scared that I'll force them into being submissive."

The Brit listened to each word, then hummed softly. He placed his hands on either side of Alfred's neck and tilted his head up. "I have a question. When you think about sex, where do you see yourself? Dominant, or submissive?"

"Uhm..." Alfred blinked at the odd question, then thought. "Dominant. I've thought about trying to be submissive for my partner, but I get so uncomfortable, for either guys or girls. I hate thinking about being submissive."

Arthur smiled. "Good thing I can only think about being submissive. I can't picture myself topping."

Alfred smiled, then began laughing. "Are you trying to convince me to ask you out?" Arthur smiled and shrugged. "Alright. Will you go on a date with me and be my boyfriend, Arthur Kirkland?"

Said man smiled fondly. "Certainly." They leaned closer together for a gentler kiss, wrapping their arms around each other. "Just no telling anyone that we're going out."

Alfred laughed again. "Alright, no telling!"

~Week Three

Arthur leaned on Alfred, their arms hooked together. "You're so sweet, Alfred."

Alfred chuckled in response. "Really? How am I sweet?"

"This is our second date in four days, and both times you brought me a present." Arthur twirled the keychain in his free hand and smiled up at Alfred. "I really don't deserve you."

The American hummed. "Maybe I'm the one who doesn't deserve you." He leaned down and pecked Arthur's lips with his own. "Here we are." Alfred smiled as they stopped in front of the apartment building Arthur lived in. "Come over to my place tomorrow at around five if you get off in time. I want to hang out with you and Mattie."

Arthur wrapped his arms around Alfred's neck. "Alright. I'll see you tomorrow." They shared another kiss before Arthur murmured 'goodbye' and went inside.

~ Week three day one

Alfred groaned, hitting his head on the desk. He had three more papers to sign and go over and he had a pulsing headache, so of course his phone had to ring. He picked up his phone and answered it without looking at the caller ID. "Hello, this is Alfred Jones... Gilbert, I swear if you're prank calling me again, I will hunt you down and kick in your ball-sack so far, you'll taste it. Then Matthew will have to top you if you ever plan on sex."

"Alfred, this is your father."

Breath caught in Alfred's throat and he sat straight up. "What? Why are you calling?"

Matthew paused by the door, then looked in with concern. "Al?"

The man on the other line sighed. "Is Matthew there?"

Alfred leaned back and narrowed his eyes. "What do you care? If you want money, I'm not giving you any."

"I don't want money, Alfred." There was a pause, then he breathed in shakily. "Amanda is dead."

It was silent for a moment before Alfred looked over at a family picture taken years ago. "You're lying."

"Alfred?" Matthew stepped closer and Alfred raised his hand. "What's going on? Who is that?"

"I'm not lying, Alfred. Turn on the tv."

Alfred stood. "If you're lying, I swear..."

"I'm not lying, boy." Then he hung up.

~

"Alfred?" Arthur opened the front door and stepped in the spacious house. He looked over into the living area, spotting the two brothers on the couch. "Alfred? Matthew? What's going on?"

Even as he made his way closer, neither of them tore their eyes from the screen. Then Arthur noticed the tears staining their cheeks. He turned to the tv.

"...a shooting at the local-"

"Mom!" Matthew cried out, bursting out in sobs and wails. Arthur lurched forward and turned off the tv. He then gathered the two in his arms and held them. They both clung to him, Matthew close to screaming.

The Brit held the two until after queited. He grabbed Matthew's phone and speed dialed Gilbert.

"Hey, Birdie! Want me to come over?"

Arthur sighed. "This isn't Matthew, but I think you should come over."

The other line was silent before Gilbert moved and spoke again. "What happened? What's wrong? I'll be there in five minutes."

~

Once Gilbert had Matthew upstairs, comforting him, Arthur rocked Alfred, running his fingers through soft, sandy blonde hair. "How... How did you know?"

Alfred was quiet for a moment, then wrapped his arms around Arthur's waist. "My dad called... I thought he was lying..." Arthur squeezed Alfred and kissed his head. "Oh my gosh... Amanda's dead... Arthur, mom is dead!" Alfred sobbed, grabbing Arthur's arms. He pressed his forehead to Arthur's shoulder, soaking his shirt. "She's dead! She's gone, Arthur!"

"I know." Arthur closed his eyes and whispered softly. "I know, Alfred."

~Week three day four

Alfred lay with Arthur in his bed, arms wrapped around his smaller boyfriend's waist.

"Arthur?"

"Hm?"

"... I love you."

Arthur froze up and looked down at Alfred as the younger man looked up. "What?"

"I love you, Arthur. I know it's early in our relationship, but I do, and I'm so glad we met when we did. I don't think Matt and I would have been able to make it this week without you." Alfred squeezed Arthur closer, then the Brit smiled.

Arthur gently kissed Alfred. "I love you as well, darling." Alfred smiled and leaned up again for another kiss. Arthur obliged with a soft chuckle.

Alfred pushed Arthur over to lay him on his back and rolled over himself to lay on top of the Brit.

"Alfred..." Alfred trailed his hands over Arthur's body, physically studying and memorizing each inch of Arthur. "Ah~ Alfred!"

The American removed his lips from Arthur's and began kissing over Arthur's jaw and down his neck. "Al... Mm, what are you doing?"

Alfred grabbed Arthur's him and ground against him. "I'm showing you just how much I truly love you."

Arthur gasped and moaned as Alfred cupped and massaged his growing erection. "Ahh~! Alfred!" Arthur slapped a hand over his mouth, even though he knew no one would hear him. They were the only ones in the house.

This caused Alfred to frown and remove Arthur's hand himself. "I want to hear you, babe. Don't cover your mouth. It'll be harder to kiss you and to hear you." Arthur stared into Alfred's eyes then nodded. Alfred smiled and kissed his boyfriend. "Thank you."

Slowly, Alfred shuffled off Arthur's pants then slid off Arthur's shirt. "There's my Arthur," Alfred whispered, grabbing Arthur's waist and trailing wet kisses over Arthur's bare chest. "Just for me... All of this is just for me, right Arthur?"

Arthur whined, fisting Alfred's hair. "I'm yours... I'm yours, so please, please take me!" He wasn't going to admit it any time soon, but how possessive Alfred had sounded made his body incredibly hot and his erection hard. Alfred noticed, and chuckled.

Alfred slowly pulled off Arthur's boxers, and Arthur thought he was going to die from the snail-like pace. "Alfred, please!" Arthur screamed, begging for Alfred to touch him more. Abruptly, Alfred grasped Arthur's aching shaft and circled his lips around the tip. Arthur gasped, one hand tangled in Alfred's hair, the other fisting the white sheets. "Alfred!" Alfred slowly began bobbing his head, taking in more of Arthur each time he went down. Arthur started panting loudly and moaning Alfred's name. He started getting louder as Alfred moved faster, his back arching and hips bucking up. "A-Al! Alfred! I-I'm about to- I need to- ah!"

Alfred dipped his head down, deep throating Arthur's shaft to where all of Arthur was swallowed up. Arthur jerked on Alfred's hair and shouted as he released, tears gathering in his eyes as he came down from the high.

The American released Arthur and swallowed. "Well?"

Arthur reached up to Alfred, and Alfred chuckled, but leaned in and lightly kissed Arthur's nose. "That was the most amazing, mind-blowing experience I've ever had. But you didn't finish yourself. Do you want me to?"

"Arthur, I was actually thinking..." Alfred trailed, looking away. "I want to take this further, but I don't want... Just sex." Arthur furrowed his brows and tilted his head. "Arthur, if you're not ready, we don't have to go all the way, but I really want to make love to you." Alfred looked back up into Arthur's eyes.

The Brit blinked, surprised at first, the he felt tears fill his eyes. "Alfred, I love you. Make love to me." Alfred smiled and nodded, leaning back down to connect his lips with Arthur's.

The American shed his own shirt and unbuckled his belt before momentarily freezing. "Oh crap, I forgot about lube! I'll be right back!"

"Wait, what!?" Before Arthur could protest, Alfred was out of the bedroom and dashing downstairs. A moment later, Alfred walked in with a large grin on his face and a bottle of lube in his hand. "You have lube? I didn't think you would."

Alfred chuckled and shrugged, making his way back to the bed. "I actually wouldn't have lube if it wasn't for Gilbert. He's making it a thing to put lube on top of my actual present from him every Christmas and birthday." Arthur laughed as Alfred grinned sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head. "I honestly didn't think the occasion would come to use lube. I guess I should thank Gilbert for these." Arthur smiled, opening his arms to welcome Alfred back in the bed.

They quickly resumed from where they left off; Alfred kissing Arthur and his hands roaming. Alfred shuffle out of his pants and boxers, then grabbed the lube from the nightstand.

"Ready?" Alfred rubbed the lube on his fingers, looking up into his Brit's eyes. Arthur smiled, slipping off Alfred's glasses. He nodded, running his fingers through the younger man's hair. "Okay." He took a deep breath, and gently pushed in a finger.

Arthur clenched his eyes shut and turned his head away as his body tensed. Alfred jerked his hand back, scared he had hurt Arthur. "I-I'm fine! It just... It felt odd." Alfred slowly nodded, and reinserted his finger. He carefully added his second finger, causing Arthur to jerk and whine. Alfred froze and looked up at his boyfriend. "I'm okay, Alfred," Arthur assured, bringing Alfred down for a kiss. "I'm fine."

"Alright." Alfred gulped, moving around his fingers, feeling inside of Arthur as the smaller man squirmed and panted. Alfred stretched out his fingers, scissoring to stretch out Arthur more to add a third finger.

Once Alfred deemed Arthur stretched enough, he grabbed the lube again and spread it on his large shaft. "You sure you're ready for this?"

Arthur smiled. "I think if you keep asking me that, you're not the ready one." Alfred chuckled, then lined himself up with Arthur's stretched hole. Arthur wrapped his legs around Alfred's waist and tangled his fingers in his hair. "Okay."

Alfred grabbed Arthur and held their bodies flush together as he deeply kissed Arthur. Alfred hushed Arthur's whine with his lips as Arthur felt himself being stretched out by Alfred's shaft. Arthur's nails dug into Alfred's scalp, tears escaping the Brit's eyes.

The American kept their mouths locked together, taking Arthur's mind off the intrusion. Once he knew Arthur was adjusted to his size, he began to move. Arthur gasped at the slow, gentle rocking movements and Alfred soothed his mind with sweet nothings. Arthur relaxed and rocked along with Alfred, softly murmuring his young lover's name. He moaned quietly as Alfred kissed over his neck, leaving subtle little hickeys along his collar where they were easy to hide.

Alfred reached down and grabbed Arthur's once-again erect member and massaged it.

"Ah~!" Arthur arched his back, gripping the sheets in his fists. "Th-that feels g-good." Alfred hummed and smiled, leaning down to kiss Arthur. Arthur moaned as their heated chests rubbed together and grabbed onto Alfred's shoulders. "A-Al! Mm- j-just a little f-faster."

"Alright." Alfred shifted Arthur's hips and rocked his own a little faster. Arthur gasped and cried out, a heavy shudder shaking his body. Alfred paused, thinking he had hurt Arthur, but then returned to his slightly quicker pace and making sure to hit the same spot. Alfred got the same reaction from Arthur each time. Arthur started repeatedly shouting Alfred's name, tears of pleasure streaking his cheeks. "Arthur, I'm gonna cum..." Alfred buried his nose in Arthur's hair.

Arthur arched his back, pressing his abdomen against Alfred's. "M-me too! Hah, Al!" The Brit screamed as he released himself all over the both if them and Alfred soon followed with a deep grunt. Arthur shuddered at the feeling of Alfred's seed spilling inside of him and Alfred pulling himself out. He whined and tightened his grip on Alfred's hair.

The American rolled over onto his side, tugging Arthur's body close and pulling the sheets up to cover their bare bodies. "I really do love you, Arthur."

Said Englishman smiled and cupped Alfred's face. "I really do love you, too, darling."

~week three day five

"I'm already in love with waking up to you in the morning."

Arthur smiled as Alfred grinned down at him, then leaned up to kiss his lover. "I like it as well. It's very comforting."

Alfred laughed and dropped back onto the bed. "You don't hurt much, though, do you?" Arthur wiggled his hips, then shook his head. "Okay, good." Alfred smiled and tucked some hair behind Arthur's ear. "Matt got a ride to school and I have a meeting today. You gonna stay here or head to your apartment?"

"Do you mind if I stay here?"

"Not one bit."

~

Alfred hummed as he gathered together his paperwork and set it in his breifcase. The meeting was over and he could head home to Arthur and Matthew and spend a nice afternoon with them.

"... Yeah, apparently there really was a deal!"

Alfred stopped humming and blinked. He looked toward his open door.

"So Francis made a deal with one of his friends involving Alfred? That's messed up."

"Yeah, not only is Alfred involved, but the deal is that Francis' friend has to get Alfred to fuck him within a month."

"But Alfred is straighter than a board, isn't he?"

"As far as I know he's only been with girls. But he might."

Slowly, Alfred sat down and swallowed.

"How long until the deal ends?"

"There's only a couple days left."

"Didn't Alfred say he was talking to someone?"

"Yeah, he did."

Alfred snatched his briefcase and stood. He straightened his suit and walked out in brisk steps:

"Hey, Alfred! You still talking to that one guy, right?"

The American turned and smiled at the two. "Yeah! But he's leaving today!"

~

As Alfred opened the door, Arthur grinned and wrapped his arms around his lovers waist. "When Matthew came home, he made a snack for us to go outside and enjoy. You look like you need it. Bad day at work?" Alfred only nodded and watched as Arthur bounced back in the kitchen.

Alfred set his case down and shrugged off his coat, then laid it across the back of the couch. "Have you told Francis yet?" He asked calmy, making his way to the kitchen.

Arthur hummed and tilted his head as he caked up a tray of cut fruits. "What do you mean? Tell Francis what?"

"That you won the deal." Alfred sat down at the dining table and watched as Arthur froze up and dropped the tray. Matthew whipped around with wide eyes, frightened from the sudden clatter. "I heard it from a couple guys at work today just before I came home." He twisted around the mug that was placed in the table. "Is this true? Did you really make that deal with Francis?"

Matthew stepped forward. "What's going on?"

Alfred didn't remove his gaze from Arthur's shaking form. "Go to your room, Matthew. You don't need to hear any of this." The teen nodded and ran up the stairs. "Well?"

Arthur felt tears building up and a knot tighten in his throat as he looked down. "I-I'm so s-sorry..."

The American stood up. "'Sorry'? Is that all you have to say? Why didn't you tell me you had this stupid deal!? Were you just going to up and leave? Drop me like I don't matter? Was anything we had real? Or was it all a giant lie to satisfy your desires? Was I anything but a toy to you?"

Arthur shook his head. "No! No, you weren't! W-we met because of the deal and I-I forgot about it- I swear, I was going to tell you! I really was!" He felt like it was hard to breathe, like all of his oxygen was ripped from him when he spotted tears building up in Alfred's eyes. Arthur reached up and cupped his cheeks. "Please, believe me. I wasn't going to leave you. You're not just a toy, Alfred! I really truly do love you! That's not a lie!"

Alfred watched the tears roll down Arthur's cheeks, then pushed Arthur's hands away. "I can't trust you." Arthur jerked back and chocked as if he had been stabbed. "I told you I couldn't be with another guy. I can't trust them. I can't trust you."

The Brit started to shake and his breath quicked. "Al-Alfred! Please!"

"Get out." Arthur froze up, clutching Alfred's suit vest. "Get out of my house. I don't want to see you again. You used me up and threw me. I'm not going. To allow you to keep doing that to me and my brother." Arthur shook his head in disbelief. "Grab your things and leave."

The Brit drew his arms to his chest, taking a step back. "Al..." His voice trembled, but when Alfred didn't respond, he released a sob and ran out of the room.

Even after Arthur was gone, Alfred still stood in the same spot, staring at where Arthur was. Matthew rushed down the stairs and to Alfred. "What's going on? Why was Arthur crying?"

Alfred sighed and backed up to sit down. "We're never going to see Arthur again. He's leaving."

Matthew gasped. "What!? Even after he helped us get through what happened with mom!? How could you kick him out!? What did he do that was so bad!?"

The older brother looked up at Matthew. "You'll understand when you're older."

~A year later

"Here you go, Allistair." Arthur picked up a box from the ground and handed it to his elder brother. The red head grinned and ruffled up Arthur's already messy hair. "Do you have any idea how happy mom is that you're finally married and moving out and making her some grandkids?"

Allistair laughed, lugging three boxes inside. "She'll be even happier when you find someone to make you happy, Artie!"

The Brit rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah, Ali. It is nice to know that you finally accept my choices."

Arthur grumbled under his breath and began to organize the scattered boxes full of Alistair's and his wife's things. The fragile's were placed on the only couch out on the lawn, books were on the porch, and the boxes of clothes were beside the driveway. Arthur groaned and slumped his shoulders. "So much work..." Arthur picked up his water bottle and started to drink.

"Arthur?"

Said Briton jumped and chocked on his water. "Blimey!" Arthur whipped around and glared at the man. "What in the bloody name of-!" Arthur paused, then gasped, dropping his water bottle. "Alfred!?"

The American chuckled, carding his fingers through his sandy hair. "Wow, hey, Arthur. It's been a while."

"Yeah..." Arthur straightened up and folded his arms over his chest. "It's been about a year, hasn't it?"

Alfred nodded. "Yeah, it has. Is, uh, this your house?"

Arthur turned to look at his house, then laughed as he turned back around. "No! I couldn't possibly live is such a large house alone. No, this is my older brother's new house. He got married and I'm helping them move in."

"Oh." Alfred leaned on the fence. "Well, then where do you live? 'Cause it's not the apartment you were in."

"I moved back in with my mum to help her with my siblings and around the house." Arthur stepped closer. "When did you go to my apartment?"

Alfred grinned sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head. "A couple times after the week I told you to leave. I wanted to talk it over with you; understand it a little more. But I guess it was too late."

Arthur hummed. "I suppose." Arthur sighed and leaned on the fence as well. "How's Matthew?"

The American started laughing and leaned over the fence. "Let me show you!" Arthur furrowed his brow as Alfred pulled out his phone and started pressing buttons and scrolling. "Here, check it out!" Alfred turned the phone for Arthur to see, so the Brit looked at the picture.

"Oh my goodness! Is that a baby!?" Arthur jerked back and looked up at Alfred with wide eyes.

"Yup! That's my nephew, James. About a month after you left, Matt got drunk for the first time and knocked a girl up, his first time having sex."

Arthur gasped, then laughed as well. "What did Gilbert think about that?"

Alfred shrugged. "Me and my dad made him accept it. He was the one who got Matthew drunk and high on roofies. So they're still together, just with a kid. The mom doesn't want to keep it, so Mattie did. She gets to visit it whenever she wants."

"Wait, your father?" Arthur furrowed his brows again, looking up at Alfred. "You're talking to him?"

"Yeah." Alfred nodded, looking at the house. "He accepted us. Especially now that he's got a grandkid. Granted from the gay one, but still a kid to carry on his name. He met Gilbert,  and that was pretty funny, because it was after Matthew knocked up that chick. He was all, 'you've made my son a man, and now I have to kick your ass for that.' Then after that, dad nailed him right in the nose!" Arthur and Alfred both laughed, leaning on the fence for support. Once they settled down and were quiet for a minute, Alfred frowned. "I told my dad about what happened with you and I."

The Brit tilted his head, looking into Alfred's eyes. "Really?"

Alfred hummed and nodded. "Yeah. About how we met, how kissed, about our dates, how you helped me and Mattie get through what happened to Amanda, when we had sex, then me finding out about that deal you made with Francis." Arthur looked down. "He asked me a lot of questions and I answered everything. Then he asked me if you had told Francis you had won the deal." Alfred sighed and looked up at the clear sky. Then he reached over and grabbed Arthur's hand. "Why did you tell Francis you lost the deal?"

Arthur looked down at their hands and bit his lip. "Because I did loose. The deal was that I could get anyone that Francis chooses to fuck me within a month. What we did wasn't fucking, Alfred. And what we had was real. I wasn't faking it. Everything I told you was true. I really did love you."

The American hummed, weaving his fingers through Arthur's. "What about now? Because, I really can't stop thinking about. I've regretted hurting you like that and kicking you out. I hadn't realized it, but you made that house a home after I had tried for months to make it feel that way."

Tears welled up in Arthur's eyes and he breathed in. "Really?" Alfred nodded squeezing Arthur's hand. Arthur tore his hand away then threw his arms around Alfred's neck. "I missed you so much! I love you, I do! But you arse, you should have talked to me about that stupid deal!" Arthur pulled back and slapped Alfred's arm. Alfred only laughed and tugged Arthur back into an embrace.

"I so missed waking up to see you first thing in the morning."

Arthur buried his face in Alfred's shoulder. "I missed your ridiculous grin."

Alfred laughed. "After I kicked you out, I had felt so guilty, and I felt worse when Francis told me that you told him you had lost. I've been looking for you ever since, and here you are, standing in a random yard only three houses down from dad."

"Small world." Arthur looked up at Alfred and smiled as he hummed softly.

"It really is." Alfred chuckled and leaned down for a kiss.

(You just read 8570 words.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 7.4K 22
The title explains everything. I do not own any of the characters except for (Y/n). Do not post my work on here, or any other platform without my exp...
123K 3.2K 32
Hetalia characters are rather famously known for their personal quirks, personalities and appearances. However when you were innocently hit and kidna...
4.7K 153 9
I don't own Hetalia or the characters there won't be any smut in this so it's safe, tell me your opinions in the comments. In this story, I'm making...
1.5K 33 7
America, the missing personification of the world of nations. Finding out about the personification at a gala no less....... who would of guessed Ame...