Don't fall for him

By fiercegomez

Selena Gomez seems to have it all. She's beautiful, rich and popular. When she returns to college she finds a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 18

3.3K 99 11
By fiercegomez

Vanessa's P.O.V.

"Wait so how do you know this girl?" Vanessa asked shocked.

"HEY! What are you two doing in there?" The security guard Louis was distracting called out.

"Shit," Zayn murmured. He grabbed my hand and yanked me to the door. We both dodged the security guard who reached out at us and sprinted to the exit Louis right behind us. People around gave us strange looks as they watched the situation.

"I need back up!" The security guard yelled into his phone.

We ran out of the automatic doors and ran towards one of Selena's fancy sport cars we borrowed. I hopped in the front, Louis in the back and Zayn in the drivers seat.

"Go go, drive!" Louis yelled.

Zayn pulled out of the parking spot and sped out the parking lot. 

"Well that was close," he muttered.

"Who was it?" I demanded.

"Who was what?" Louis asked.

"The girl on the camera, Zayn who was it?" 

Zayn took a breath then glanced at Louis. "It was Eleanor."

Louis froze and all the color drained from his face. "That's not possible."

"Whos Eleanor?" I asked completely lost.

"It was Louis, I saw her."

"It couldn't have been. She would never do this to anybody. And she doesn't even know Selena which makes this whole situation make even less sense."

"Okay can someone please tell me who Eleanor is," I snapped annoyed that I had no idea who they were talking about.

"My um, ex girlfriend back in England. When we moved to the US for college we kind of broke up," Louis explained.

"Kind of?" I asked.

"We knew that we wouldn't be seeing each other, so we promised each other we'd just stay friends so it wouldn't be so hard for us."

"Well why would this girl be attacking Selena? She doesn't have any connections to her," I frowned.

"That's what I wanna know," Louis said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V.

"Look it's 2 am in the morning we need to get some sleep," Ashley yawned.

"We can't. We need to find Selena!" I exclaimed. "How can you sleep while your best friend is missing?"

"Because I'm exhausted? Look I wanna find Selena as badly as you do, but our brains can't work properly while being this tired. Plus the others are looking for her anyways."

"I need to find her," I said. "She means the entire world to me."

Ashley bit her lip then let out a sigh. "We aren't doing much by just sitting here thinking of people who could have taken her. I don't have any good ideas for this it's not like i'm an fbi agent on criminal minds or something." 

Her phone rang. "Hello?" She paused then frowned. "Where are you?" Another pause. She glanced at me. "Fine we're on our way."

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Taylor. She thinks she's found something."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still Harry's P.O.V.

We pulled up to where Taylor was standing at a park by herself. We both stepped out of the car and made our way towards her.

"Well took you long enough holy shit i'm freezing," she shuddered.

"Why are you all by yourself?" Ashley asked.

"I wanted to go for a little walk, after your asshole best friend made me dump him," Taylor sniffed.

"Louis? What did he do?" I asked.

"He was... being annoying so I dumped him. I left the house and went for a little walk, which turned out to be a long one, got lost but I still kept walking. I can think much better without him," she threw her shoulders back confidently.

I rolled my eyes annoyed with Taylor. "Okay whatever, so what did you find about Selena?"

"Oh right! So I was walking by this park, and then I realized that this is the park where Selena had her first kiss with Justin. She showed us pictures she took of it they both loved coming here together."

For some reason I felt a bit of jealousy whenever someone mentioned Justin's name. I guess I shouldn't have considering him and Selena were over and he was well, dead, but I still couldn't help but feel jealous.

"That's right! I knew it happened at a park I just couldn't remember which one!" Ashley exclaimed.

"Right, so then, I went to look around the park, and I found these," Taylor said pulling out envelopes from her purse.

"What are those?" I asked.

Taylor smiled sadly. "Letters she wrote for us before she was taken away."

"So she knew she was going to be kidnapped?" Ashley asked shocked.

Taylor nodded. "Yes. And she did it all to protect you," Taylor shot me a glare.

"ME?" I asked. 

She nodded still giving me the dirty look. "Of course, if you hadn't shown up in her life then she still would've been here. It's all your fault!"

"Whoa, Taylor calm down!" Ashley stepped in. "It's not his fault it was Selena's choice. What do the letters say?" 

I just stood there shocked. Had Selena really done this for me? 

"She wrote one for all of us. Me, you, the other girls and Harry," Taylor said before handing me the letter.

Hi Harry,

I'm sorry I had to leave you without any notice. But I was forced to, and otherwise you would've been in danger and I could've never let that happen to you. It's crazy how crazy we've fallen for each other in such short time. I want you to know that I love you so so much, and since the moment you've stepped into my life, my life has becoming nothing but brighter. Even though I might never see you again, and I have no idea what will happen to me, I hope I will always have a special place in your heart, just like you have a special place in mine.

I love you,

Selena

I stood there a whole bunch of emotions running through me. But pain was the strongest, Because I lost the love of my life and I could've stopped it.

My thoughts were interrupted by Ashley who was bawling.  "We need to find her we have to!" 

"We will find her," I said pulling her into a side hug comforting her. But my words didn't convince myself that I would see her again.

Taylor sighed. "Look w-" her phone rang interrupting her. "Ugh it's just Miley." She declined the call. "I know you guys don't wanna hear this, we leave New York in two days, and this is one of the biggest cities in the country. She could be anywhere by now. We might've lost her forever." Her phone rang again. "God damn it piss off Miley!!" She pushed decline again. 

 "So you're telling us we're just going to give up? Because you guys might but I never will," I said firmly.

"Look Harry I don't want to sound negat-" Her phone rang again cutting her off. "Holy shit why the fuck does this bitch keep calling me!"

"Answer!" Ashley exclaimed.

Taylor hesitated and bit her lip then pushed answer. "What is it Miley we're going of busy right now!" She paused. "I'm with Harry and Ashley." She paused again then pushed the speaker button. "She wanted me to put her on speaker," she told us.

"Miley what's going on?" Ashley asked.

"I found Selena! I know where she is!" Miley exclaimed. "She told me not to call you guys but I need your help!"

"Where is she?!" Ashley, Taylor and I yelled at the same time.

"I- I don't know where I am."

We all groaned.

"Wait that's okay we can trace the call!" I exclaimed. I grabbed the phone from Taylor and ran towards the car, Taylor and Ashley running after me.

"There's something else you should know," Miley said. "Liam is one of the people behind this."

"What? My best friend Liam?" I exclaimed shocked.

"My boyfriend Liam?" Ashley shrieked.

"No my ex Liam. Liam Hemsworth. He's keeping Selena in this house. But I know he's not the only person behind this."

"Then who is?" Taylor asked.

"I don't know for sure. I only kno- shit. I have to go." She hung up.

"What?! What the fuck was that?" Ashley demanded.

"It's okay, we were talking to her long enough to track the call," I reassured her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's P.O.V.

We were sitting around a large table in Selena's house.

"Okay, so Eleanor can't be the only person behind this she's being forced to do this! I mean this isn't like her at all," Louis insisted.

"You know what I just realized. If you idiots, never came to the college we would've never been in this mess in this first place. If your stupid friend never hit on Selena, and then got Selena to fall in love with him my best friend never would've been missing," Vanessa accused.

"What? Why the hell are you trying to accuse us? We're helping you find her right now," I shot back.

The door to the house opened and then slammed shut. Ashley, Harry and Taylor ran into the room we were in.

"Quick! Start that laptop!" Taylor said gesturing towards the macbook at the end of the table.

"Why?" Louis asked.

"Just do it!" Taylor screamed at us.

Vanessa grabbed the laptop and turned in on.

"Miley found out where Selena is. But then problem is she doesn't exactly know the address so we need to trace this call to find out," Harry explained.

"How did Miley find out about the whole situation?" I asked.

Harry shrugged. "I have no idea, Zayn you know how to trace calls right?"

I nodded, then Harry passed me Taylor's phone. "Vanessa can you pass me that iphone plug I need to connect Taylor's phone to the computer." Vanessa handed it over to me.

"Y'all better burry up," Ashley told us. "Miley seemed to be in a rush, she suddenly hung up on us, may be she ran into Liam or someone else."

"What?" I asked.

"Liam Hemsworth, Miley's ex, is helping someone keep Selena hostage," Taylor explained.

"Eleanor has something to do with it too," Louis told Harry.

"What? How do you know? Does Eleanor even know Selena?" Harry demanded.

Louis shrugged. "It's a long story. But she may be forced to do this, I can't think of another reason for why she would be doing this."

"Who's Eleanor?" Taylor asked.

"Louis' ex," Harry told her.

"Humph, I can see why she dumped him," Taylor said playing with her curls.

"Actually we broke up bec-" I cut Louis off.

"I found it! I found the address!" I exclaimed.

"Wait what about Niall and Demi and Liam?" Ashley asked.

"Well text them on the way come on let's go!" Harry exclaimed excited.

"We need some weapons first!' Taylor exclaimed.

"She's right, these guys can be armed do you guys know where Selena keeps them?" I asked.

"Sure I do," Ashley replied leading us the way. "Hey let's take the cat woman car!"

"Oh my gosh good idea!" Taylor exclaimed.

I glanced at Harry. "You seem happy."

He shrugged. "I"m getting closer and closer to saving my girlfriend."

I grinned and patted him on the back. "We are." We both exchanged a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miley's P.O.V.

After I hung up I held my breath. I saw another car pulling up in the driveway. Shit shit shit. I was at the back of the house trying to find a way in. 

"What should I do?" I whimpered to myself. I glanced at the back door and made my way towards the door. I slowly turned the door knob. Yes! It was unlocked.

I krept inside the house slowly closing the door behind me then tiptoed down the hall.

"Selena?" I called out quietly.

All the doors were opened except for one. I opened the closed door to find Selena sitting on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena's P.O.V.

When I saw the door slightly open I expected it to be Liam again. But to my surprise, it was Miley. And that was possibly the best surprise ever.

"Oh my god you made it," I ran towards my best friend and engulfed her into a hug. "How did you get in? The room door is locked!"

"Not from the outside it isn't. Now stop being so loud is Liam in here?" 

I nodded. I heard a door open. "Who is that?"

"I don't know, but we have to get out of here," Miley pulled at my hand.

"So what do we do?" I asked.

She looked at me then mouthed, run.

I nodded then grabbed her hand and looked at the empty hallway. May be nobody was here.

I took a deep breath then sprinted my way towards the door, still holding tight onto Miley. I knocked into something which made me fall back.

"Shit," I mumbled as I got up then gasped as I saw what I knocked into.

Instead of running away I just stood there planted too shocked and confused to even move.

Miley must've been looking at the same thing, same person, as I was because she murmured, "holy shit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOORRY I LEFT A CLIFF HANGER AT THE END DON'T HATE ME PLEASE!!! Anyways I was sorry for the late update too I was going to update friday night, but it was my friends birthday party, then on saturday I was watching my girl Miley on SNL (loved it!) but i'll update extra soon, since there was a cliff hanger at the end. Also I'm almost done this story, so I'll start a new one as soon as I finish this one which will probably be like in the beginning of november.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 926 42
When your lifetime enemy is Love, you learn to not love anyone. But when you decide to give Love a chance to slip in, to get under your skin, it beco...
1.8K 6 19
Amber Sullivan is on the surface, a Uni student with big dreams. When she ends up going on tour with One Direction, she starts to fall for Zayn Malik...
1.2K 3 38
Sally is just a girl trying to escape her life and live for herself. Under the roof of her strict parents, she needs help. Harry Styles, from One Dir...
373K 8.2K 29
Alex Dimanni's life just went to hell. After losing her best friend in a car accident, she doesn't know what to do anymore. Somehow, she finds hersel...