Sweet Caroline (Glee Fanficti...

By ryderlynnfever

I never though that a stupid Ballad assignment can changed my whole life. A sweet caroline in glee club chang... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
New Story on Hold
New Story
To All Sam Evans's Fans!!!
To all Finn Hudson's fans!!!
To Ryder Lynn's Fans!
New Story On Hold (Sam Evans)
Mike Chang's Story
Cooper Anderson's Fanfiction
Another Sam Evans Fanfiction
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 8

6K 87 8
By ryderlynnfever

"Guys sectionals is in two weeks!" Mr. Schue said to us.

"We should do a number like Faithfully. It killed us on the last regionals." Finn said.

"Yeah killed us... we lost." Quinn rolled her eyes.

"Mr. Schue, I can try a new song and I can have solo for sectionals and I will make sure it wont kill us anymore." Rachel said confidently.

"No more Berry's solo please!" Santana simply said.

"For all I know that I'm more talented than anyone of you here and I should have all the solo." Brittany said.

"Santana stop trying to burn our music sheets here." Mr. Schue said to Santana.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Schue. Sue said that every cheerleader has to do that." Santana said.

"But Brittany didnt do that." Mr. Schue frowned.

"I helped them but since I dont know what to do so I helped them to put out the flames." Brittany said innocently.

"Emily and Stacey didnt do that." Mr. Schue frowned.

"I dont have any times to do that." I simply said.

"I-I'm new, Mr. Schue." Stacey said nervously.

"Alright back to the sectionals number! Rachel you'll have solo!" Mr. Schue said and pointed at Rachel.

"I'll quit the glee club then." I simply said.

"Thats rude, E." Finn frowned at me.

"You make all of us become props, Mr. Schue." I said to Mr. Schue.
"You dont remember why Mercedes and Kurt joined cheerio last year?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Because we got a place to shine in cheerios." Mercedes said.

"Emily and Mercedes are absolutely right, Mr. Schue." Tina said.

"Alright what do you guys want?" Mr. Schue sighed.

"Remember that Ballad assignment? You said that there was the best couple. Choose them as the duets for sectionals." I said.

"Yeah there was one pair who is the best." Mr. Schue said.

"Who?" Finn asked.

"Quinn and Sam. Their chemistry was the best." Mr. Schue said to us.

"Yeah it's good, Mr. Schue." Mercedes nodded as agree.

"And for the solo we can let Santana have a solo. She has electric vocal." Artie said.

"Everyone agree?" Mr. Schue asked.

"Yes!" Me and Santana hi-five.

I smirked at Santana and Santana smirked back at me. I take a looked at Rachel and she looked pissed off.

I dont know why, I kinda hate her now. Since I found some silly things on Finn's room.

"Alright Quinn and Sam will have a duet and sing a country song and Santana will have solo." Mr. Schue said.

"Mr. Schue can I choose my own song? I want to sing Valerie by Amy Winehouse because I really adore her and she is an amazing singer." Santana said.

"Sure, I've Had The Time of My Life and Valerie?" Mr. Schue asked.

"Brittany and I can have a duet dance." Mike said.

"Thats good. I trust you guys to handle this also the choreography. You can do this." Mr. Schue smiled at us.

The bell rings.

Mr. Schue went out from the choir room. I take my bagpack about to out but something stopped me.

"Why you did this to Rachel?" Finn stopped my way.

"Dude, calm down." Puck try to calm Finn down.

"Dont get into this. This is only in between me and my sister." Finn said glared at me.

"But you add your girlfriend into your problem and I'm as her boyfriend has to do the same things." Puck protest.

"But it's not your problem!" Finn pushed Puck's shoulder.

"Enough guys!" I stopped them.
"I did that because I know you're a baby and you will always be a baby. All you can do is follow her, I know you want to say no to her but you cant. I know you agree with me about what I said today. But still you're a baby, you only a baby for her! If you still want to be a baby, you can follow her but dont talk to me. Remember the one who always be there for the past seventeen years and saved your life so you cant get drop out, Finn." I glared at Finn.

I take Puck's hand and went away from the choir room.

"Babe, you okay?" Puck asked me.

I stop my way and standing frozen. Tears fall down to my face. Puck come closer to me and suddenly hug me tight.

"Dont be sad. I never knew that you can be a bitch sometimes." Puck said as he rubbed my back.

I chuckled and pushed his body away and wipe my tears. "Stupid." I chuckled.

"Seriously I never knew you can be a real bitch like Santana or Quinn." Puck smirked at me.

"Haha come on lets go home." I grab Puck's hand and walked lead him.

"And make out!" Puck said loudly.

"We cant do that in my place since Burt is there." I sighed.

"My place is empty." Puck simply said.

"There is your little sister, Puckey." I rolled my eyes.

"I can string her feet and her hand and lock her in her room." Puck grinned at me.

"You're an evil brother." I said to him.

"But you love me." Puck smirked at me.

"Ugh I hate you, jerk." I laughed and run away.

I run away from Puck until I crush into someone.

"Hey babe." I looked up and Rafael is smirked at me.

"Not your babe anymore." I simply said and take another step but he block my way.

"Dont be so rude, baby. I know you were cheated behind my back with Puckerman but I dont mind, now it's time for revenge and make you cheated behind his back with me." Rafael grinned at me.

"Yes I was cheated behind your back with him but I ended it until I found you cheated behind my back!" I glared at him.

"E, I'm still love you and we can start it again. I promise you, I wont hurt Kurt anymore and you. I never want to get into your pants, I truly love you." Rafael hold my hand.

"How many times I have to told you to back off? She is mine!" Puck yelled.

"Talk to you later, E." Rafael pushed my hand away and walked off.

Puck take my hand and walked lead me. No, I dont trust Rafael anymore.

I entered Puck's car and still being quiet. Think about some kind of silly things that just happened today.

"Babe? Dont tell me that you trust that sucks guy." Puck said as he start driving.

"Nope. I'm thinking about Finn. Did I do something wrong?"

"I dont know but I think what you said to him was right. Finn never can say no to Rachel when actually I also cant say no to you." Puck said.

"I think what you said is right. I was become so bitch today haha." I laughed.

"That turns me on." Puck smirked at me.

"You always said everything I did always turn you on." I rolled my eyes.
"Puck, can I stay in your home until it's late?"

"You want to sleep in the same bed with me until the sectionals? Sure!" Puck said.

"Puckerman.." I rolled my eyes.

"Wear your pants, hun." Puck simply said.

"What? I did, mister." I yelled at him.

"Haha you're funny and I just wanna hangin around in your lips." Puck grinned.

"Ewww disgusting!" I shouts.

"Disgusting? You will be quiet when I crush onto your lips baby." Puck smirked at me.

"Prove it!" I went out from Puck's car.

"I will." Puck laughed and entered his house.

His house is empty. I entered his room and place my bag on the ground then layin my body on his bed.

"Got ya!" Puck layin on top of me and kissed me.

I kissed him back until it turns into a make out. Puck is the best kisser that I've ever met and he is such a hot damn guy.

"You sure that your mom wont wonder where the hell you are?" Puck moved to layin his body next to me.

"If Finn go home late maybe she will but if it's me maybe she wont." I simply said.

"Thats sucks."

"Puck, do you love me?" I turned my face at him.

"Of course, I do." Puck said to me.

"Since when?"

"Do you wanna know the truth?" Puck raised his eyebrows.

I nodded.

"I like you since the first time I saw you sat alone on the bleachers waited for Finn after your cheerio practice on the first week of our freshman year. I though you were Finn's girlfriend but he told me that you're his twin sister. You're cute and goddess girl. I tried to get closer with you so I joined the glee club but you dated that sucks Rafael." Puck said to me.

"Seriously?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes, during Celibacy Club, I cant stop starred at your ass." Puck smirked at me.

"Perv!" I pouted.

"Haha I was thinking, damn this girl has a sexy ass and she is brunette!" Puck laughed.

"I shouldnt fall in love with you." I rolled my eyes.

"But you're here with me. I was trying to make you laugh, baby. I know whats the problem you got until you become so bitch today." Puck turned his face at me.

"Babe, you know the reason why I love you?" I asked him.

"Because I'm mohawk?" Puck raised his eyebrows.

"No, because I see the sweet and good parts in you that you never show to anyone else but you showed it to me with a full of heart." I smiled at him.

"No baby no! You always turn me on!" Puck said loudly and give me a kiss.

"Puck?" I called him.

"What babe?"

"I have homeworks to do." I said to him.

"Bitch didnt do homework, baby." Puck rolled his eyes.

"I'm not a bitch, even though my attitude today was like a bitch." I rolled my eyes.

"Actually I have one too but leave it. I dont fucking care with that." Puck simply said.

"Dont you wanna graduate with me? We can do homeworks together and at least I have a reason why I go home late today." I stand up from his bed and take my bag.

"Alright." Puck rolled his eyes and take something from his bag.
"2y+3×?" Puck asked.

"5yx, probably.." I raised my eyebrows.

"It sucks when you have to add y and x to this sucks number." Puck sighed.

"Noah, you home honey?" His mom opened the room door.
"Oh Emily is here." His mom smiled at me.

"Hello Mrs. Puckerman, doing a homework together with your son." I smiled back at her.

"Thank you for helping him. Well have fun you both." She smiled and walked off.

"Have fun with this sucks Math." Puck curls his lips.

"Haha enjoy with your x and y." I chuckled.

"What is your homework?" Puck asked me.

"It's France." I said to Puck.

"Your homework is worse than mine." Puck simply said.

"But it's better than your sucks math." I smirked at Puck.

"Dont you dare to smirked at me, baby!" Puck smirked back at me.

"Finish your homework. I wont go home until you finish it." I said to him.

"Alright I wont finish it until tomorrow." Puck grinned.

"Damn! I was wrong, I mean I will go home if you dont finish it." I rolled my eyes.

"It's already evening and you cant go home alone, baby." Puck grinned at me.

"Dont you realize that you only live five blocks away from me? I can take a walk." I put a tongue out of him.

"No, you said you wont leave until I finish my homework so I dont want to finish it." Puck smirked at me.

"I said the opposite one, Puckerman!" I yelled at him.

"You said you wont leave, baby." Puck chuckled and start tickling me.

"Haha stop it you jerk!" I groaned and laughed.

"You call me what? Ugh I should kiss you hard!" Puck laughed and still tickling me.

"Haha stop it, I love you."

"Wow Emily said that. Puckerman's magic is always working." Puck said proudly.

I just chuckled and give him a kiss. He pulled my lips away and fall to the ground.

"I wanna go home now." I put the book to my bagpack.

"You sure?" Puck raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, I'm feeling better now." I nodded.

"But baby we can do make out round two."

"I can go home alone." I sighed and take my bagpack.

"Hell no, I cant let my beautiful girlfriend go home alone. What if someone kidnap you?" Puck said to me.

"It will be you." I chuckled and went out from his room.

"Ugh yeah whatever." Puck rolled his eyes and followed me to his car and then drive me home.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 3.2K 42
Sofia Lopez is one of the newest New Directions members who is Santana's sister. It's a new year at William McKinley High School and It's her dream t...
121K 1.7K 61
In my life, I've been playing with those jerks. I dated them because I wanted them and then I dumped them when I got bored with them. But then he cam...
302K 6.6K 89
With all of its original members gone, the glee club must struggle to survive at McKinley High School. Having taken the club by a storm the last year...
169K 1.9K 67
Abygail Nathalie Wilson is a new student of William McKinley High. She will start all the new things here. All of sudden she just meet Noah Puckerman...