I'm Here For You || Niall Hor...

By shorty_bae

More

Intro & Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author's Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 7

29 1 1
By shorty_bae

Niall's POV

As I jogged to get the door I saw Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Harry. "What's wrong?" I asked. "That's what Zayn, Louis, and I want to know but Liam won't tell us," Harry answered. Liam got out is laptop went on YouTube and type something. "I saw a few mentions on twitter about this girl who sang a cover of Little Things some directioners are trying to getting our attention and to look at it so I did and look." said Liam. There was a girl with brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, and she had braces. We are all amazed how beautiful her voice was she really had talent. "WOW!!" I said. And I saw when my solo was on she tried to make her voice sound perfect. We were all amazed really amazed. It was still a little weird how she sounded so perfect on my solo.

Billy's POV

After I tweeted the video of her singing I just sat down a watched the show. She so beautiful I have to get to know her better. But we are 4 years difference would she mind? Would she even like me? Well, it's me we are talking about I have abs the biceps what kind of girl wouldn't want that in a man?! I would be so cool if she actually fall in love with me because we work together be like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, haha. I still have my doubts though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 984 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
168K 6.6K 34
ထူးခြားထက် (Seme) ရွှေပုံ( Uke) Uke softဖြစ်တဲ့အပြင် intersex (ဒွိလိင်) ဖြစ်တာမို့ ကြိုက်မှဖတ်ကြပါနော် ကိုယ်ရဲ့ဒုတိယမြှောက်ficမို့ အမှားပါရင်ခွင့်လွှ...
287K 13.5K 62
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...