black butler:reese phantomhive

By Chocochibi

Sebastian's new master... ciel's younger sister? This is such a story... More

1:the next descendent.
2:back home...
3:reese's past.
4:don't challenge me.
5:sebestian's sister
6:my aunt.
7:a visit to aunt maye
9:the boy next door
10:engagement......
11:Queen
12: allies
13:flipping thru history
14: neeeed......rest......
15: the small boss.
16:toryondo
17:my half core.
18:The big fish
19:revenge for toryondo
20:Reese strength
21:reveals sad truth
23:gifts/a promise
24: the truth
25:another problem
26: I'm a hell of a butler
27:confrontation
28: I only care about her
29: Charles' love
30:Levi's feelings
31: Bloody Mary
32: the 1st move
33
34: spreading fire
35:war
36: conscience
37:scheming
38:meet enemies
39:levi desperate
40:Mich's fight.
41:lewich's opponent
42:time for payback.
43:switch opponent
44:Mich explosion
45:black bubble
46:closeness
47: over
48: happy ending

22:angel

160 7 0
By Chocochibi

They walk to the far end of a village where there's not much people.

zuru:this is such a nice place don't you think?

Reese: why?

zuru:we can probably build our own house here.Away from the busy city. Just the 2 of us,quietly staying here.

Reese laughs softly, 'aren't we both alone now?We don't need a house. Plus I prefer near the city.I like the noise.'

zuru:you mean you like my house.

Reese: don't be so arrogant.

zuru:or what?

Reese: hmm...I'll make you pay later when we go back home.

zuru:eh...I'm looking forward to it.

Reese: stop thinking dirty.

zuru:you mean that wasn't the 1st thing that came to your mind?

Reese blushed 'oh sshh....'

They reach a small house.

Reese: we're here.

zuru knocked onto the door.A woman opened the door. 'yes?'

Reese: I'm reese.

'and?'

Reese: Reese phantomhive.The 5 year old girl,the daughter of the demon you tried to kill.Mirin the angel.

miri:come in.

She made hot tea and placed it on the table.

mirin:I know demons prefer souls but you are my guest so you might want some tea if you're thirsty.

zuru:why is an angel doing here?

mirin:I'm no longer an angel.I'm a fallen angel. And now...I'm just some fallen angel that wants to turn back but can't.

Reese: fallen angel?

mirin:I became one since the day I decided to attack your mother.Fallen angel is an angel that doesn't follow the rules and duty given. They break the rules.And one of them is to not break the balance between the demon world,human world.And also maintain peace.

Reese: so you're not the one that's been creating so much chaos?

mirin:I quitted to be a part of them a long time ago.

Reese:them?

mirin:They call themselves the God of purge. Their aim,to destroy all demons.

zuru:what made you quit?

mirin:...I joined only because my master was killed by a demon. I wanted to avenge for him.After your mother  died,chaos arised.Demons killing humans...Angels killing demons...And when I saw how chaos looked like,I quitted. chaos...is horrible. Than I quitted, I didn't want to participate in their crusade to chaos.

zuru:what do you mean by you can't turn back?

mirin:fallen angels are not allowed to be given duties anymore once their identified as fallen angels.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 82 10
What happens when a young demon happens to meet Ciel Phantomhive? She meets his demonic butler of course. What happens when she meets him? Find out!
441 8 18
A Black Butler Story Ciel saves a poor girl who barely lives on scrapes and takes her in to his Phantomhive manor. Jasmine doesn't have the slightest...
9.5K 206 27
Sebastian MichaelisXReader Ciel Phantomhive hadn't exactly told everyone that his sister, (fn), survived the fire from the manor and the torture the...
335K 11.9K 22
(Y/N) is an indigent 13 year old girl in the year 1889. Some unfortunate events happen and then she ends up meeting Ciel Phantomhive under not so gre...