Unknown

By ruletheworldqueen

One girl , one boy . Will the most popular boy fall for the unknown , poor girl? Or will this story have a sa... More

The first chapter
Shy
Hi?
OMG!
Heartbroken
Gone
Questions
No
Again
Relisation
School
Kate
Secrets
Change
Safe
The Perfect Plan

Move

26 4 0
By ruletheworldqueen

15. Thursday

I can't believe this . I'm actually moving . My house , my memories , my whole life , this was all I had left . Now it's gone , just like everything else that was important in my life .

Jake comes and picks me up , I've said my goodbyes to the house and packed up all the boxes I need and got rid of the rest . This is what they mean by literally living out of a suitcase . I'm a bit unsure of why I agreed to Jakes offer but like he said , I didn't have much choice . Kate was now out of the hospital and as soon as I told her where I would stay , she freaked out and offered me a room at her house but it was small, I would have to share the box room with her and I didn't want to put her family out .

As soon as we arrive , Jakes mother rushes and hugs me like we're old friends .

" Emily , how have you been . I'm so sorry . "

" Hi Mrs Cole , I'm fine and it's ok , there was nothing anyone could do about the eviction . "

" Well you're welcome to stay at our house for as long as you like " she said , Jake nodding his head in agreement .

" Thank you so much , you're so nice to me " I said a tear escaping my eye . I wiped it away quickly before she could notice .

" Jake show her to her room , Emily I've put some nice things in there for you . A dresser and a wardrobe and please , make yourself at home "

" Thank you " I say following Jake up the stairs and into my new room . It was just like I remembered but like Jakes mom said , there was a wardrobe and a dresser in there too .

After Jake showed me my room he left and went into his room whilst I unpacked and put everything in my new room . It was amazing . Even better than my old room at home , well , my old home . This was my new home now , at least for the foreseeable future so I needed to get used to it .

Once I had done unpacking , it didn't take too long because like I said earlier - I was living out of a suitcase , I went down to have dinner . It was lovely , we had lasagne then ice cream for desert . They all went into the living room to watch television and told me to come and join them . They all squashed onto the 3 seater settee and I sat on the comfortable chair in the corner , laughing along with them and feeling better than I had for a long time . How lucky am I , I think . I suddenly burst out crying and they all look at me . I try to wipe the tears away and apologise for the outburst but Jake comes over and says " Come on , I'll get you to bed "

He leads me upstairs and tucks me into bed , I was crying less now . He then got in with me and lay behind me , comforting me as I drifted off to sleep . The last thought that crossed my mind , I love this boy so much it hurts .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 27.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
3.7M 294K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.1M 125K 34
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
2.8M 163K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...