Heartbroken

5. Friday evening

I walked back from school after last period , Jake sat infront of me but I couldn't even look at him , I wanted to know why he had suddenly flipped from been the kind , sweet guy to the violent , angry jerk . I heard that Georgia and Lucas had kissed and it's really wrong to do that but he was so horrible . I could see the burning fire of rage well up in his eyes . I hadn't seen anything like that since my father . He had got so angry one night and nearly hit my mom , he left before the police arrived and we never saw him again .

As soon as I got home I could hear the tap running upstairs , my mom must be having a bath . She had gotten depression after my dad left and has been advised to relax in the bath and take up sporting activities to help pass time . I head to the kitchen to make dinner as usual when I hear the tap stop and a scream . I run upstairs to see what had happened , only to find my mom cut all down her leg , blood pouring out lying in the half full bath . " Oh my god , oh my god " I think out loud .
" Mom, mom can you hear me "
" Hi sweetie " she whispered in pain
" Mom I'm calling an ambulance , what happened "
" I stopped the water, went to get out the bath and slipped " she groaned
" Mom wait there I'm phoning an ambulance "
" Okie dokie hunny " she said as I left hurriedly wrapping a towel around her

I run downstairs to the phone , no signal ! CRAP! What the hell am I going to do ! I run outside calling for help . No one comes . I panic , why would this happen to me . Suddenly I hear a car drive past , I run outside to see and start waving and shouting . The car pulls over and a big man gets out .

" Are you ok? " he asks
" No it's my mom , she's slipped in the bath and there's no signal so I can't get hold of an ambulance " I cry
" It's ok , where is she ? I'll go and get her and we'll drive to the hospital . Go get in the car "
" She's in the bathroom " I stutter as I climb into the car obeying the mans orders

He runs off into the house and I climb into the car breathing heavily

" Are you ok? "

I look around only to see a boy in the back seat , I can't see him properly but I recognise his voice .

" I'm ok " I reply trying to figure out who it is
" Good"' he replies coming into the light

OMG ! This cannot be . The boy in the back seat is JAKE COLE !

Unknownजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें