Nathan Sykes and....my mum?

By gracesimpo

'36 year old Kirsty Machado and 19, nearly 20, year old Nathan Sykes have openly admitted their relationship... More

Nathan Sykes and....my mum?
Part 2- ''My mum's a cougar!''
Part 3-''You know? You're quite attractive.''
Part 4- 'The extremely sexy curly haired guy'
Part 5-''I wasn't eavesdropping!''
Part 6- ''I think, I think I'm falling in-''
Part 7- ''Can I finish what I was saying before?''
Part 8- She's defiantly not a baby girl!
Part 9- ''Kayla? Hurry up, I need a piss!''
Part 10- ''We were practicing drama?''
Part 11- ''Will you marry me...''
Part 12- what could I eat and still look attractive eating?
Part 13-''Aw, don't cry Nath.'
Part 14-''You do like spaghetti bolognaise, don't you?'
Part 15- ''I'm never letting you go.''
Part 16-''I love you, Kirsty.''
Part 17- ''We're friends.''
Part 18- ''Are you gonna tell me how you really feel?''
Part 19- ''Can you stay tonight?'
Part 20- ''You know, this is like something out of a movie.''
Part 21- ''Remember what?''
Part 22- ''Y-you have a boyfriend?''
Part 23- ''You're my step dad!''
Part 24- ''Where are you?''
Part 25- ''you better tell me the deets!''
Part 26- How did I know that was a lie?
Part 27- Was it something to do with her?
Part 28- I've missed you.
Part 30- Epilogue.

Part 29- Do you need me to hold your hand?

2.5K 93 55
By gracesimpo

Kayla Pov-

''Are you sure you don't want to come with me?' Nathan checked, raising his eyebrows. He had asked me now 10 times, and we've been awake an hour! 

I know that he just wants to check with me because he doesn't want to feel like he's betraying me or doing something sneaky. But I trust him.

Today, he was going to see Kirsty's son but there was something more. They were meeting at the hospital. Nathan had demanded a DNA test because he was adamant that this baby was not his. And obviously, he was rather nervous.

''You go, he's your son, Nathan.'' I told him. And the words made my heart sink.

His son. 

Not ours.

''He might be,'' Nathan mumbled, ''its not definite,'' he added. ''Who else's son is it going to be? Lets just think logically!'' I rolled my eyes and Nathan huffed. 

''Im only gonna be about an hour anyway, I'll see you later.'' He sighed before turning to walk away.

And suddenly a pang of guilt settled in my stomach. I shouldn't have snapped at him, I guess it wasn't his fault. He thought he'd left her and that was the end of it, but now she's back all of a sudden. 

Quickly, I ran to catch up with him in the hall and wrapped my arms around with him, stopping him in his tracks. I breathed in his scent and buried my head into his chest. His arms rubbed my back; slightly awkwardly and slightly in a comforting way.

''It'll be okay Nath, don't worry.'' I smiled up at him, but it coming out as a whisper. 

He returned the smile, although I could tell he was nervous. I softly pecked his lips, trying to reassure him that I was going to be there for him when he was home, and to get him through this.

''Come with me,'' he muttered. I looked to my feet, they were so interesting these past few days.

''I don't know, Nath, I mean its not my place, is it?'' I asked, in reply.

''It might not be mine, Kayla, this is your mum we're talking about! She's slept around before, she'd do it again!'' He breathed out, clearly frustrated with having to repeat it over again. ''Besides,'' he shrugged, ''it's an injection and you know I hate them.'' He pouted.

I laughed to myself. ''Do you need me to hold your hand?'' I mocked and he winked. 

''Something like that, I guess.'' He chuckled. 

*

We arrived at the hospital after a rather long car journey. The silence in the car made it drag. I hated the tension between us now, just waiting to see if the baby was his.

Whatever the outcome though, it was still my baby brother, baby half brother.

Nathan took my hand as we walked through the corridors of the hospital, clutching it tightly in his hand. It broke my heart seeing Nathan so on edge as well, seeing him so torn up broke me.

 ''Kirsty Machado?'' Nathan asked the receptionist for the ward. 

''Room 50.'' She smiled, pointing across the room. 

Nathan squoze my hand one last time and gave me a weak smile. I nodded my head and he led the way. 

I saw his hand shaking as he reached for the door handle to the room. SO I put my hand on his and opened it with him. We walked in slowly and there she was, lying on the bed with a baby in her arms.

Her wicked grin met my gaze and my stomach did flips inside my body; just looking at her made me feel ill. She was disgusting. 

''So, have you had the bloods taken?'' Nathan asked.

Kirsty rolled her eyes. ''You're not even going to say hi to your son?'' She questioned. Nathan scoffed. ''My son? Oh please, he can't be mine Kirsty, we had all the correct precautions. And this was so sudden. We hadn't spoken in over a year and you come back and say that you've had my baby? Something seems a bit weird to me.'' He spat.

 ''Kayla, why don't you come and look at your brother?'' She grinned. I looked towards Nathan and he was staring at her with burning eyes. 

''O-ok.'' I stuttered.

As I walked to the bed, I saw the little boy cuddled into Kirsty's chest. He looked so young, so innocent. His eyes were a deep brown colour, like mine. Neither Kirsty's or Nathan's eyes were brown - it must just be in her genes I guess. 

The baby's tiny hands reached out for mine and grabbed my finger. I smiled at him and soon realized that I was crying. 

''He likes you,'' she whispered, ''you can tell.''

''This is your big sister, Kayla, Charlie.'' Kirsty announced t the baby, like he would understand. ''Hi.'' I breathed, nervous to speak in case Nathan got even angrier. 

Suddenly, the door burst open and in walked the doctor. He was tall, dark hair; green eyes. He smiled in my direction and I returned it, shyly.

''So Kirsty, I'm here to take the bloods of the potential father, I'm guessing this is him?'' He spoke calmly and indicated to Nathan. She nodded and Nathan stepped forward. 

''This way, please.'' The doctor nodded. Nathan followed behind him and I took one last glance at the baby before then exiting behind Nathan. 

''Got you to hold his hand has he?'' Kirsty spat as I left the room, and I rolled my eyes as I was reminded of how much I disliked her.

Nathan was sat in another room, me next to him as the doctor scribbled down some notes and got a syringe ready. ''So is Kirsty just double checking that the baby isn't yours?'' The doctor asked Nathan.

Nathan raised his eyebrows in confusion, as did I. ''Excuse me?'' He questioned. ''Well she's already had it confirmed that, well I'm not allowed to say his name, but the other potential father, was in fact the real father.'' The doctor explained. ''He came n for his bloods last week and the results came back positive. But I guess she wants to check.'' He shrugged.

''Sorry doctor, I don't need my bloods doing after all, she lied to me.'' 

Nathan stood up and marched towards Kirsty's room. He slammed open the door and I ran behind him to keep up.

''You lied to me!'' He shouted. ''I'm not the father and you know I'm not, the doctor told me there was someone else in here last week and he was a match to your son. Don't ever speak to me again, and stop trying to ruin my relationship with Kayla! I love her and I will never nor did I ever love you! I hate you Kirsty, leave me alone and stay out of my life!''

She sat in shock on the bed. And I stood behind him in shock also. I would never expect anything like that from him, ever, and I'd seen him angry. 

Just not that angry.

''What about your baby brother Kayla, are you just going to leave?'' She guilt tripped me, well tried.

''I don't want to see you again.'' I shook my head.

Nathan grabbed my hand and we left the room; left the hospital; and left Kirsty behind.

Now we could get on with our lives.

*OOOOO SO WHAT DID YOU THINK?

KIRSTY LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING! SHE KNEW!!!

Hahaha,

Well I hoped you enjoyed reading this part, and whole story!

I don't know whether to post another part for like *5 years on* or something or whether to leave this as the end?? Help me!!

But thank you so much for the comments, votes and reads on this story! I can't even thank you enough!! It's made me smile so much seeing that you're enjoying it an I hope my next stories carry on to make you smile and make you want to read them!

So yeah,

I love you all so so so much and I appreciate it!!

Thanks again,

Lizzie. x

P.s - let me know whether to post another part!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 1.1K 37
Hayley Brooks, Just another 19 year old that just happened to be best friend with fellow boybander Nathan Sykes, from The Wanted. It wasn't easy bein...
54.3K 531 25
Lacey is just an ordinary 18 year old girl, but she's falling for her best friends brother, the wanted's nathan sykes. He asks them both to go on tou...
111K 741 15
When Niamh suddenly meets Nathan, her web of lies to hide her true age start to form. Her real age is 15 but to Nathan she is 3 years older, 18. With...
1.3K 13 36
Kayla Mansfield has a seemingly perfect life. She's 23, a singer, has a good career, has a fairly good relationship with her family. But when her bo...