Fifty Shades Of Justin

By Believeeexoxo

There comes a time in your life when you realize you don’t want to be with anyone else. Even though you’ve be... More

Chapter Two- "I'm Not Loveable..."
Chapter Three- "I Don't Love Anybody..."
Chapter Four- "You Don't Deserve It..."
Chapter Five- "Let Me Explain..."
Chapter Six- "I Promise..."
Chapter Seven- "Today's Gonna Be Special..."
Chapter Eight- "If I Told You..."
Chapter Nine- "I'll Tell You When I'm Ready..."
Chapter Ten- "She's Just An Old Family Friend..."
Chapter Eleven- "I Already Took Care Of It..."
Chapter Twelve- "What Did I Just Do..."
Chapter Thirteen- "Watch It Fall..."
Chapter Fourteen- "Some Bitch From My Past..."
Chapter Fifteen- "Finally It Was Over..."
Chapter Sixteen- "What The Hell Have I Done... "
Chapter Seventeen- "I Know We Will..."
Chapter Eighteen- "You're Mine..."
Chapter Nineteen- "I'll Protect You..."
Chapter Twenty- "I Made You Dirty?..."
Chapter Twenty One- "I Never Thought I'd Find Him..."
Chapter Twenty Two- "Is That How You Like It?"
Chapter Twenty Three- "Am I Hurting You?"
Chapter Twenty Four- "Losing You..."
Chapter Twenty Five- "Handcuffs..."
Chapter Twenty Six- "Found You..."
Chapter Twenty Seven- "Leave Then..."
Chapter Twenty Eight- "Darkness..."
Chapter Twenty Nine- "Think Again..."
Chapter Thirty- "What's Your Emergency?"
Chapter Thirty One- "I Did This To Her... "
Chapter Thirty Two- "I Needed That..."
Chapter Thirty Three- "I Don't Care..."
Chapter Thirty Four- "Pinky Promise..."
Chapter Thirty Five- "Home..."
Chapter Thirty Six- "I Can Do It Myself..."
Chapter Thirty Seven- "I Was Wrong About You..."
Chapter Thirty Eight- "The Ring..."
Chapter Thirty Nine- "Don't Scream Too Loud..."
Chapter Forty- "The Perfect Moment..."
SEQUEL.

Chapter One- "When It All Began..."

324K 3.5K 2.6K
By Believeeexoxo

Before you read: Please note that when I began writing this i had just turned sixteen, so the grammar and flow of the story may not be up to par to some of your 'standards'. Just know that the more you read, the better the chapters get. Please excuse my naive teenage writing skills. xoxo.

 Chapter One

“When It All Began…”

             As I was standing in the shower letting the scalding hot water drench my body, I couldn’t help but wonder where Justin was. I knew he was getting back from tour tonight but after we had become so distant these past couple of months I wasn’t exactly sure when he’d be here or if he’d even show up for that matter. I’ve been dying to see how he’s been. The newspapers and the online stories don’t cut it for me because what I actually wanted was his body right next to mine where it should be although as soon as I tell him what I’ve been hiding I can almost guarantee he’ll leave me forever.

            I quickly grabbed a towel that was hanging right outside of the bathtub and engulfed my body, shivering once the coolness of my bedroom hit me. It was then that I realized that the cold air I felt was due to the window being open, all of the hairs on my body standing on end. My window was shut when I went in to take a shower I’m certain of that or maybe I’m just going completely and utterly insane and losing it.

            It seemed better to go with the fact that I’m officially losing it than come to terms with the fact that there was a serial killer in the apartment so I hurriedly fished out a pair of bra and underwear, fixating them both securely on my body before I pulled back the floral bedspread and snuggled deep into the covers to try and get my mind off of things.

            Maybe Justin had just lost feelings for me. I mean we’ve been apart for awhile now and even though we sort of ended things on good terms it just seemed like we didn’t know each other anymore. I felt like we were two different people now if that made any sense. I’ve become more mature since we’ve been together. He was my first love and he always will be my first love despite the fact how quickly we fell in love with each other and despite the fact of how it happened. Most people would look at our relationship as stupid and inane but to me the beauty of our relationship was actually because of how fast it went. We were teenagers who stupidly fell in love but that’s just today’s generation perhaps you could say. 

            My mind was in the state of starting to drift off until rummaging was heard from my closet. See, this is where I’m stupid and I should have gone with my first instinct that there was an intruder in my house instead of just ignoring it but no, I chose to act like everything was fine and dandy.

            “Miss me?”

            The sound of none other than Justin’s voice entered into my ears, almost like a complete and utter melody. He has no clue how beautiful he is and although the secret I’ve been holding onto was just dying to come out, my eyes wanted to focus on him just a little bit more. I was hoping he would find the time to see me and I’m actually extremely glad he did now that he’s back. I wanted to be as important to him as he was to me.

            “Justin how did you get in here?” I asked, still in shock that he was actually in front of me.

            “The window. How else would I get in here?”

            The memories of many nights we’ve spent in here came flooding back into my mind but the sad thing was I don’t know whether I wanted to laugh or cry. My window had been used for both the good and bad scenarios between us and unfortunately the one that was sticking in my brain was the bad one that I would literally give anything to forget.

            “Oh.” I replied in disbelief. “Right.”

            “I wanted to surprise you..”

            Walking over so he was standing right in front of me, he carefully reached over to turn on the lamp and that’s when I got a full view of his face.

            He’d certainly grown up over the past couple of months, that’s for sure. His eyes had the bags under them from the lack of sleep he’s gotten and his hair was much shorter than it used to be, making it so the tips were spiked up and framed his face. Not to say that was a bad thing because in all honesty he could pull anything off.

            Now seemed to be like the right moment to tell him what I’ve been dreading to tell him but my subconscious was pounding into my head not to. If I told him now, there’s a pretty good chance I’d watch him walk right out that door and that’s something I can’t handle just yet because I needed him more than I think I’ve needed anything.

            “You look different.” I finally decided to say.

            He seemed confused by what I had just said and almost looked like he took it as an offense comment before he smirked that half little smile that literally drove me insane.

            “Nah… just a long flight.” He responded quietly. “But is that a good or a bad different?”

            “Good different.” I giggled after I had scanned him over again. “Really good.”

            “Well I missed you more than you could ever imagine…” He whispered and leaned down to kiss my forehead, then kissed my nose. That’s when my breathing began to quicken and my mouth began to dry out. Immediately knowing where this was headed, I knew that I needed to tell him.

            “I missed you too Justin but-“

            “Shh.” He whispered, interrupting me.

            Tucking a strand of hair behind my ear he said, “You know, the whole time I was on tour all I could think about were your beautiful eyes… your gorgeous smile… your sweet voice…” He trailed off, his voice getting quieter and deeper with each word. “Your touch…your laugh…holy-“

“What?” I replied.

            I noticed his eyes trailing greedily up and down my body so I blushed and covered myself more up with my comforter when I realized that I was only in my bra and underwear. I should re-think my fashion choices.

            “Babe, no.” He groaned and pushed me onto my back so he was hovering over me and leaned down to kiss my lips. “You don’t know how much I missed you…”

            As soon as his lips re-connected with mine that spark that always ignited down in my stomach burned more and more and I knew then that we were about to do what we did best. I knew I had to tell him but his kisses held me captive from speaking. It was like I couldn’t get out what I was trying to say.

            He started trailing his kisses down my neck, stopping to suck gently on my sweet spot. I groaned and leaned my head to the side for more, my fingers running through his hair, and that’s when I let myself go as my mind traveled elsewhere, my body completely his.

            Moving lower, his kisses got sloppier each time.

            “I. Wanted. To. Fuck. You. So. Badly.” He breathed heavily between kisses.

            Now at the middle of my chest, he lifted me up slowly to take my bra off and gently laid me back down so he could just stare at me in complete and utter appreciation. I don’t think I’ve ever felt so loved by another human being in my entire life but right now I felt like I was the only girl in this entire world. He was the only person that could ever make me feel like this.

            “That’s right, let me know how much you missed me.” He whispered as soon as he heard the moans come out from his fingers tracing the skin just underneath my belly button.

            “I-I missed you so much.” I stammered.

            Reaching up, I slowly pulled his shirt off and let it fall to the floor so I could look at him as well. Each ab was more defined than ever, the dimly lit lamp creating a glowing body right in front of me. The fact that he’s mine for the time being before I tell him meant everything to me and even though I know that I should tell him before we made love right now I couldn’t. I was selfish and I wanted to feel him one last time as horrible as that sounded.

            I ran my hands up and down each defined ab, his head moving back in pleasure just at my touch. He then grabbed my hands to pin them above my head and began trailing kisses down my stomach, above my belly button, stopping just above the hem of my underwear.

            “Justin.” I said breathlessly, trying to wriggle out of his grasp. All I wanted was to run my fingers through his hair but his hands still held my wrists above my head.

            “Be patient baby… I hope you weren’t too attached to these.” He laughed before his fingers grasped the lace of my underwear and ripped a hole right through them so he could have direct access.

            As soon as he began to touch me, every single thought that was in my mind, every single fear, flew directly out the window and the only thought that I could think about was him. The only thing surrounding my mind was this man right in front of me.

            “Justin, please.” I groaned.

            “Please what baby?” He asked with a wicked grin.

            I didn’t know how to respond from the words, not being able to collect themselves properly, so the only thing I could do was just stare at him with a blank expression spread out across my face. The way his fingers worked against me was insane but so intricate at the same time. It never failed to completely blow my mind.

            He showed me a sly smile, obviously feeling proud of himself knowing how much he pleased me before he slipped a second finger inside of me and smiled even more when I moaned even louder and let my toes curl at his sides.

            Finally releasing my hands, Justin continued moving his fingers in and out of me until finally placing his mouth directly on me, which he knew would bring me over the edge.

            “Justin.” I moaned again, my mind almost at the point of mental insanity.

            As his tongue was moving quicker and his fingers were moving faster, my hands moved up to his hair to push his face into me as my thighs came around to the sides of his head so I could hold him in place.

            Coming up for air he whispered, “Are you close yet?”

            “Y-Yes Justin.” I spat. “Keep going.”

            I almost killed him when he abruptly stopped all of his motions and wiped his hands off on his leg before he slowly sat up and had the cheesiest grin plastered on his face. I would have found it attractive if I weren’t sexually frustrated at the moment.

            “Not yet baby.” He said, followed by a wink.

            “Seriously Justin?”

            I threw my head back on the pillow in agony as I watched him take his jeans and briefs off, getting even more irritated that he was taking his sweet ass time.

            When his size came into view my eyes grew wide but I’m not exactly sure why. It’s not like this is my first time seeing him but he never failed to amaze me with how well maintained he was in that department. I don’t know how I was ever able to have sex with him in the first place to be honest.

            “It’s nothing that hasn’t been inside of you before.” He said once he noticed how scared I looked.

            I laughed and pushed him onto his back to climb on top of him when he tried to lie on top of me.

            “It’s time to teach you a lesson.”

            Grasping him in my hand, I slowly leaned down to take all of him in my mouth. Swirling my tongue all around, I looked up to see his head thrown back in pleasure. I loved having that effect on him and seeing him go weak just at my touch. Knowing that I was the only one that could make him feel like this was such an incredible feeling. I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world.

            “Do you not have a gag reflex Sophia?” He seethed, trying to control himself.

            I started to then gently apply teeth, sucking up and down so I could take all of him. That’s when I felt him tighten inside of me so I released him and sat up to look him straight in the eyes.

            “Are you close?” I asked with a mischievous grin.

            Realizing I was mocking him, his eyes became darker and he flipped me onto my back so his body was hovering over me, his broad shoulders seeming so much bigger now that he was on top. I loved the fact that my frame was so much smaller compared to his. We made a good couple, I’d give him that, but unfortunately we wouldn’t be a couple any longer once we were finished doing what we were doing and he heard about what a horrible person I was truly was.

            “Oh baby you’re going to be sorry you said that.”

            Before I had a chance to respond, he rammed into me, making me throw my head back and call out his name. It was so unexpected and completely caught me off guard. The only thing I could do was grasp the sheets beside me to try and somehow let my feelings out into them from how good it felt but also from how much it hurt. We haven’t done this in a long time now so for it to be happening again I’m surprised he didn’t go a little bit slower. He just didn’t want to waste time I guess.

            “You are so gorgeous baby. I love you so much.” He cooed sweetly as he continued going in and out of me, both of us coming close to our release.

            I then realized how much the both of us missed each other as I looked into his beautiful brown eyes and felt both of our emotions radiating off of each other. I can’t believe we’ve even made it this far. Did I really want to ruin all of this and everything we’ve ever been through by telling him?

            It was then as I was building and building and coming closer to my release that it made me remember when it all began. To when I first met the love of my life…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 123 7
!!! HIATUS!!! The world of the living..... A place where humans and souls reside. Tokyo, Japan.... A city in the world of the living that's also a ho...
2.2M 46.4K 41
The sequel to Fifty Shades Of Justin has finally arrived. Life for Justin and Sophia has never been better. What more could you want when you have e...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
109K 18.9K 46
"𝖧𝖾'𝗌 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗈𝗅𝖽𝗂𝖾𝗋....𝖬𝗒 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗈𝗅𝖽𝗂𝖾𝗋....𝖧𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂�...