Worry About Me Later •Niam

Od niamlovechildren

Niall had his own problems while Liam did too.But one of the main ones is the small crush one had for the oth... Více

Prolugue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thriteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Author's note
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thrity-three
Thirty-four
Epilogue

Thirty

1.1K 55 21
Od niamlovechildren

(Not edited)

As Liam walked behind Matt, being taken behind the school where there wasn't really security.

"What are we doing here?"Liam asked, taking how creepy it was.There was overgrown patches of grass and a small hill rolling to more over grown weeds.

Matt turned around, a solemn look on his face."You took him away from me!"He yelled, his hands clenching up to form fists.

"Are you talking about Niall?"Liam scoffed"He was never yours."

Matt grew red in anger."He would of been if you didn't come between us."

"You guys were never a thing.If that's all what you had to say, I'm going back to my boyfriend."Liam turned around, beginning to walk away.

Matt ran behind him, raising his balled up fist, punching Liam's right side of his head.Liam turned back shocked.

"What the fuck man?"Liam shouted, returning the gesture, socking him in the nose.

Matt's head moved back before he grabbed his nose, feeling the warm blood on his fingers.This angered him, going up to him and throwing punches.

Liam scoffed, knowing he was a bit hurt but not as much as Matt who was thrown to the floor.His face being punched by Liam, enjoying how Matt thought he could beat Liam at this.

"Liam"Niall said breathless, he had been running around the school trying to find his boyfriend."Get off of him."He helped Liam up.

Matt groaned, holding his face as Liam got off him."Niall,"

"Don't you fucking say my name"Niall snapped"You ruined Liam's life and your an obsessed freak."

"What do you mean?"Liam furrowed his eyebrows.

"He sent those pictures."

Liam vision went red,he threw himself at Matt,beginning to abuse his face with his fist.As much pain his knuckles felt, he couldn't stop hurting the guy who had split his family up.

Before Matt would be killed, Niall had to intervene."Liam, he's gonna die if you don't stop."

"He deserves it."Liam said breathlessly.

"Let's go, please."Niall pleaded, he already got your message.

Liam stopped punching him, shaking his hand to get rid of the numbness and the small bleeding that was coming out from his knuckles.

"Niall!"Matt croaked,"Please wait."

"I'm done being your friend, don't ever look at me again."Niall shook his head, grabbing Liam's hand.

"Me and Liam are together, you never had a change dude.Get over it."

Matt groaned, attempting to get up and follow him but felt weak as his face was hurt badly.

-----

They were now in Niall's house, the teenagers snuck out of lunch and made their way home.Liam's hand had dried blood on it, not knowing if it was his or Matt, he needed to wash it off quickly.

"I'll clean it for you,"Niall said, watching as Liam nodded and lifted himself on to the countertop of the bathroom.The blonde reached for rubbing alcohol and a gauze.Dabbing the wound that grazed his knuckles."Can you explain to me what happened?"m

"Matt made me think you were in trouble or something, then wanted to fight because I 'stole you away' or some shit."Liam raised his other hand to quotients.

"He's so gross, I'm sorry you had to fight him."Niall said sadly, not knowing Liam still wanted to go to Matt and keep going at it.

He ruined his life, it's terrifying how much control he had over his life.Matt revealed the secret he wanted to keep and now he was living with his boyfriend.As much as he was happy being with Niall, it wasn't home.He was homeless.

"You okay?"

"Yeah "Liam nodded, I think I'm going to take a nap."

"I don't think that's the best idea, he probably hit you in the head and sleeping afterwards isn't good."Niall replied.

"Then I'm going to Zayn's, they're probably waiting for me to tell them about the fight."

"Do you want me to go?"

"No it's fine."

----

As Liam walked into Zayn's house, he walked up the stairs.Opening the door to see a naked Harry and Zayn.

Liam screamed, shutting the door quickly.He saw full penis and he needed to leave.Before he could run down the pair of stairs, the door swung open.Revealing two blushing boys.

"Im just gonna leave and gonna let you do you."Liam slowly backed away.

"No stay,"Zayn sighed, "Harry has to go back home and you look like you need to talk to someone."

Harry nodded, waving to his boyfriend and his friend before walking himself out.

"So what happened ?" Zayn led Liam to his room, both sitting on his bed."I heard you got into a fight."

"Yeah, I think I'm suspended but I left before they could say something."Liam shrugged, getting some strawberries that were sitting on Zayn's night stand.

"I-I don't think you wanna eat that."

Liam's face turned disgusted as he spit out the content into the trash."Yall are gross."

"Anyways, why did you fight?"

"It was a dumb reason but now I know who sent my parents those pictures"

"That's horrible-"

The door swung open to reveal Colin, who stared worryingly at Liam."Um Christian told me the truth."

"When? Before or after you hit me?"Liam snapped, shaking his head as he looked at his old friend.

"I'm sorry, I just thought-"

"You confided in a girl who you've know for less than a year."

"Dude, I didn't mean to.You know if Niall-"

"Don't bring him into this!"Liam shouted, his face turning bright red.

Zayn who sat there awkwardly, spoke up "Colin, I think it's best to leave us alone for now."

Colin was about to protest but when he looked at Liam, he shook his head and slammed the door shut.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

---

Niall sighed, he was walking around the park with Harry as they enjoyed the cool summer-ish breeze.

"I love him,Harry.I really do but I feel as if I'm putting more pressure on his life."

Harry pondered for a little "What do you mean?"

"If I would have trusted Liam about Matt, he would still be with his parents living a much simpler life"

"Niall, his parents are homophobic.It was bound to happen."

"We're children, Harry!What is he gonna do if we break up? It's sad that I think about this but-"

"Niall, listen to me.Talk to Liam about this because I'm not the one to
solve this out with."

"I know."

----

This book is almost done guys 😫

Comments?

•J

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

67.3K 3.2K 11
"Dear Santa, I just want my dad to be in love. Maybe that new guy down the street?" The one where Louis' daughter ask's "Santa" for her father to fa...
1.9K 195 29
Ashton Irwin is a quiet, distressed bank teller. Luke Hemmings is the outgoing, bubbly Data Processing Officer. The two men will have to deal with...
24.2K 2.1K 41
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
36.5K 580 7
JJ and Simon have both liked each other for a while, but are too worried about loosing each other as friends to admit it to each other. The sidemen n...