Everything will be okay

By YonnaDaAuthor

Jamari was a nice,kind, teenage girl. Everyone seen she had potential but her family treated her like she was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Can't give up

5.4K 152 14
By YonnaDaAuthor

Part 2 of this story is up . Jamari character will be change and it will be 4 years later . So make sure you check it out. It's called Can't give up.

Make sure you are following me to get any updates .

Please Please Please comment on the First Chapter if you like it or not and leave any suggestions you want to happen. I love you guys opinions so also do that ... If you a true rider I will be posting a new book for Summer 16 it's gonna be lit so make sure you check it out .

Peaaccceeee

-Kenyonna 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 1.9K 28
Kayla was 12 years old when her parents were killed. At a young age she saw, her father die and her mother get raped and killed right in front of her...
484K 19.4K 54
Arielle was a good girl nonetheless. Got good grades in school, yearned to get a higher education and would help anyone in need. In the world we live...
60.5K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
427K 11.2K 52
Book #1 Real Bitch : An easy going, classy female that does the right thing no matter what and doesn't care what anyone thinks about that ! Aleyah is...