Chapter 25

Last Chapter...  Make sure ya'll slap the Vote Button and comment on anything on this chapter if you want another book. If not this will be just my last chapter. 

Jamari: 

"You so cute". I cooed over Zoey. 

My phone lit up next to me, I eyed it and seen it was Legend. I grabbed it and read something that made my stomach turn. 

Legend: Jarnell said you can see your sister if you let him see his daughter meet him at 1297 Bake St right now or he will probably do something to your sister for not coming. Please come Jamari

I put my phone down and my heart sped up,this nigga had my fucking sister the whole time. I looked at Zoey then back at the phone on my couch. I have to see her but im scared he might do something to me or Zoey. But I gotta see her again,I have too. 

"Devin". I said looking at him play his game I just bought him. 

"Wassup". He said not looking at me. 

"Legend text me saying Jarnell has my sister and he will do something to her if I don't let him meet Zoey he sent me this address". I said. 

He paused his game and looked at me. 

"Are you serious? What do you want to do". He said looking at me. 

"I want to see her but I'm scared he will do something to me or Zoey". I said looking at her. 

"Get her stuff together we going". He said standing up. 

I did as told,I gotta find a way to get her back. 

**********

"Take this. She is my favorite if something go down you know what you have to do". Devin said handing me his gun. 

I gulped a little,I hesitated taking it from him but I did. I hope I don't have to use this but I'll do whatever for my sister or daughter. Devin put the gun at my waist line and pulled my shirt down over it and I zipped my jacket up,shit was heavy. 

I got out the car and opened up Zoey's door and took her out. 

"Look at me".Devin said.

I looked up at him. 

"If anything happen or you take too long I'm coming in. If he try anything please Jamari use my gun". He said sternly. 

"Okay". I said.

 I turned around walked up to the house,it looked like a nice neighborhood. I opened the screen door and knocked on the door. 

Someone unlocked the door and let me in. Jarnell looked at me and the car seat. I walked down the hallway and walked into the I guess living room where Legend was. 

I looked around and seen no sign of Jayonna. Jarnell shut the door and came in the living room . 

"Where is she". I said looking at him. 

"Let me see her first". He smirked. 

"No Jarnell,where is she? Let me see her". I said. 

He sighed and walked up the stairs to go get her. 

I looked over at Legend and he was staring me.