Fate/Stay Gakuen | Gilgamesh...

By HanaYume23

HIGHEST RANKING/S: • #1 in the #gilgamesh tag [06/04/2018] • #6 in the #fatestaynight tag [09/17/2018] - Hina... More

Author's Note: About the Story
(Spring) Chapter 1
(Spring) Chapter 3
(Spring) Chapter 4
(Spring) Chapter 5
(Spring) Chapter 6
(Spring) Chapter 7
(Spring) Chapter 8
(Spring) Chapter 9
(Spring) Chapter 10
(Spring) Chapter 11
(Spring) Chapter 12
(Summer) Chapter 13
(Summer) Chapter 14
(Summer) Chapter 15
(Summer) Chapter 16
(Summer) Chapter 17
(Summer) Chapter 18
(Summer) Chapter 19
(Summer) Chapter 20
(Summer) Chapter 21
(Summer) Chapter 22
(Summer) Chapter 23
(Summer) Chapter 24
(Autumn) Chapter 25
(Autumn) Chapter 26
(Autumn) Chapter 27
(Autumn) Chapter 28
(Autumn) Chapter 29
(Autumn) Chapter 30
(Autumn) Chapter 31
(Autumn) Chapter 32
(Autumn) Chapter 33
(Autumn) Chapter 34
(Autumn) Chapter 35
(Autumn) Chapter 36
(Extra) Chapter 36.5
(Winter) Chapter 37
(Winter) Chapter 38
(Winter) Chapter 39
(Winter) Chapter 40
(Winter) Chapter 41
(Winter) Chapter 42
(Winter) Chapter 43
(Winter) Chapter 44
(Winter) Chapter 45
(Winter) Chapter 46
(Winter) Chapter 47
(Winter) Chapter 48
Epilogue
Acknowledgement

(Spring) Chapter 2

2K 43 7
By HanaYume23

Original Published Date: May 22, 2016

Edited Date: November 29, 2017

April 4, 2016 - Lunchtime

In front of the Student Council room, Hinako was standing there with the door open. She bows her head to Asura and Itsuka before closing the door and leaving the premises.

In Class 1-A, Marie waited anxiously for Hinako to return. She was gone for fifteen minutes during class since she was called in to the Student Council room. Then, the pink-headed girl's anxiousness was washed away when she saw Hinako enter the classroom.

"Suzuhana-san!" Marie immediately runs to Hinako, holding her hand with teary eyes. "What happened? Did you get into some sort of trouble after defending me and the other two seniors?"

"I-I'm okay, Kachuujou-san. Really," Hinako pulls up a smile, to which Marie calms down to. "Souji-senpai and Seifuku-senpai just talked to me about taking the position for Student Council First Year Representative."

"Amazing!" Marie's eyes sparkle. "So? So? Did you accept?"

Hinako's smile turns into a frown. She lowers Marie's hand and shook her head. "I didn't."

"But, why? It would have been awesome if you joined. You could be the next Student Council president!"

"No, no," Hinako waves her hand. "I don't have any plans on running. Besides, I'm only a freshman and it's unfair if I got in the Student Council without campaigning and rightfully earning votes from students."

"Y-You're so humble, Suzuhana-san! I respect you," Marie's eyes sparkle more.

"I'm not really humble," Hinako laughs faintly.

"You must be the new meat who picked a fight with my Gil-darling, huh?" A voice said from behind Hinako. She turns around and saw a girl with pink, long hair. Her front part of the hair was cut to a full bangs. "How very...brave of you."

Hinako eyes at the girl and remained calm. "And you are?"

"I am Himeji Mabu, a second year like my Gil-darling. He and I are...classmates," she smirks.

"So? Are you here for him? If that's what it is, you're wasting your time with me." Hinako said, turning to leave.

Mabu looks at Hinako as she leaves and her smirk grows wider. "Your attitude is mongrel-like, hm?"

Hearing that made Hinako stop on her tracks. Marie got worried all of a sudden, looking at Hinako then to Mabu.

"H-Hinako-chan?"

The brown-headed girl turns around and gives Mabu an intensifying death glare. "What did you say?"

Mabu relaxes herself, placing a hand over her mouth. "Whoops. Looks like I slipped there."

"Are you that senior's girlfriend?" Hinako asks as she stands firmly on the floor.

Mabu was surprised to hear the word 'girlfriend'. Then, she bursts out laughing for everyone in the classroom to hear. "Girlfriend? Oh, how I wish, new meat. But, that guy is as thick-headed as you are. I wish he could look my way but he doesn't."

"What?" Hinako releases a sweatdrop from her forehead. "Then, what are you to him? A fan-girl of his?"

"Maybe. I just want him for myself," Mabu just shook her shoulder.

"That's crazy..." Hinako mutters under his breath.

"Crazy? Just like my love for my Gil-darling, it's crazy!" Mabu just laughs maniacally. "Listen, new meat. I'll forgive you for picking a fight with my precious Gil-darling but if you have any ulterior motive to steal him from me, you're as good as dead!"

"He's all yours. I hate people..." Hinako's aura got a little deadlier. "...who look down on other people."

"Hmph," Mabu just smiles before leaving the classroom and walking back to her room at Class 2-A.

"S-Suzuhana-san, are you all right?" Marie asks, patting Hinako's shoulders.

Hinako calms down and eased herself. She looks at Marie with a worried face. "I'm sorry, Kachuujou-san. I must have scared you."

"Not really," Marie shook her head lightly. "I'm still amazed at how strong you are. You're not all that fazed when dealing with that girl called Mabu."

"Ah, no. Don't be amazed," Hinako looks back at the door where Mabu used to be. "I wonder who she really is."

"That person awhile ago was Himeji Mabu. People back from my middle school called her 'Mabucchi'," A classmate with spiky, blue hair and a ponytail tying his hair approached Marie and Hinako. "She was my senior back in middle school."

"Oh, Fūrin-kun. So, you know Mabu before, huh?"

"Yep. It was a pain in the ass," Fūrin Kanzaki scratches the back of his head. "That girl, you should be careful of her."

"Why?" Hinako asks.

At the school rooftop, Marie, Hinako, and Fūrin were enjoying savory-filled sandwiches that were made by them.

"I-Is that true, Fūrin-kun?!" Marie asks, shock in her eyes and her face got a little pale.

"Ssshh. Please be quiet. Her reputation is already bad enough," Fūrin said as he munched down the sandwich he was holding.

"B-But, who wouldn't be shocked from such information as that?" Hinako asks as the side of her mouth twitched.

"I know. She just passes herself from one man to the other, constantly seducing them just to go out with her and do 'it'. Aside from the money, she only goes after handsome men," Fūrin explains. "She even tried to seduce Mūdo-sensei but she was unsuccessful."

"What?! She tried to do what now to Mūdo-sensei?!" Marie slams her hands on her lap. "That's unforgiveable!"

Mūdo Aiten is the school's Classic Literature teacher. He is the last teacher to teach Class 1-A before lunchtime. He currently sports a spiky, jet black hair. His face was very radiant, very handsome. But, the most noticeable feature about the said teacher was his beauty mark that was located below his right eye.

"That's what I heard when I was in my last year of middle school. It's still a miracle that she isn't expelled for seducing a teacher," he looks up at the sky. "But they're just rumors. A lot of people actually don't like her."

"Well, I can totally understand that," Hinako agrees, nodding her head at the blue-headed man.

"Mūdo-sensei will not easily fall for a slut like her!" Marie said, crossing her arms over her chest.

Hinako and Fūrin lookes at Marie and sweat-dropped since it was the first time Marie flipped a switch and said "slut".

"A-Ah, I'm sorry! It just slipped," Marie fakes her laugh, scratching the back of her head. "I'm sorry."

April 4, 2016 - After School

The bell for after school has rung, signalling the students to go home. It was only three o' clock, so some of the students stayed inside the campus for a while.

"So, Suzuhana-san, what club are you going to join?" Marie asks as she fixes her school books on her desk.

"Club?" The brown-headed girl stops arranging her school stuff.

"Yeah. The school has tons of clubs to choose from. I heard that the Kendo club is pretty popular," Marie adds. "They go to nationals."

"Kendo, huh? I was thinking more of a martial arts club."

"Wow! You're so physically strong!" Marie said as she pumped up her fists and her eyes sparkled, glistened like shining stars.

"Not at all. I just like to learn the arts of self-defense," Hinako giggles, continuing to put away her stuff.

"I know," Marie pumped her fist onto her palm. "I have a great idea! Why don't we go around campus together during club day?"

"Sure. That sounds a good idea!" Hinako said with a smile.

"Can I come, too?" Fūrin approaches the two, carrying his bag behind his back.

"Sure, Fūrin-kun! As far as I know, there are fifteen clubs in total here in Homurahara Gakuen. And it'll be a bore if I go alone," Marie slumps at the thought of being alone during club day.

Fūrin laughs. "Well, it won't be a bore anymore."

"Yeah!"

Hinako, Marie, and Fūrin went to Mount Miyama of Fuyuki city. The shops there were alive and busy. The three bought some refreshments while taking a stroll. They were having a good time after their first day as freshmen students.

"Hey, let's go visit a popular café here called 'Ahnenerbe'," Marie suggests as she walks backwards in front of Hinako and Fūrin.

"Ahnenerbe?"

"Yeah. I heard that it's a very cozy shop that serves really good comfort food. We can have dinner there!"

"That sounds like a good idea," Fūrin agrees. He looks at Hinako. "What about you, Hinako? Want to get dinner now?"

Hinako looks at Fūrin and smiles. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea."

"All right. Let's go to Ahnenerbe, then!" Marie happily walks towards the said shop.

April 4, 2016 - Evening

The sun has already set by the time Hinako and the others got to Ahnenerbe. It was a little jammed pack but the three were able to get a good seat.

"Good evening and welcome to Ahnenerbe. May I take your order?" A waitress came up to them.

The three looked at the waitress and were quite shocked. "S-Souji-senpai?!"

The waitress was taken back. "Souji? Hmm... Do you mean Asura Souji, my little sister?" The waitress smiles at them. "I'm her older sister, Nero, and I run this shop."

"O-Oh! We are so sorry, Souji-san," Hinako said. "You look really like Asura-senpai."

"Umu! We're twins," she grins.

"I see."

"So? How is Asura's first day as SC Secretary?"

"Asura-senpai is really cool!" Marie exclaims. "She has a very calm demeanor and her jade eyes are truly captivating!"

Nero laughs at Marie's compliment about her little sister. "Thank you for the compliment. Say, as manager, let me get you three some melon soda float. On the house!"

"Eh?"

"Are you sure, Nero-san?"

"Umu!" She smiles with a blush.

"Thank you, Souji-san. You're pretty cool yourself," Fūrin compliments.

"Then, please wait," Nero walks away and went inside the kitchen.

"Nero-san is really pretty like Asura-senpai," Marie says happily. "It's quite a surprise to know that they're twins."

"Yeah."

Fifteen minutes later, a delectable feast was in front of the three. Nero stands in front of them, quite proud.

"I made them myself but the melon soda floats are the only ones that are free," Nero said as she winks her eye and pulls out her tongue.

"This looks delicious!" Marie said as she clasps her hands.

"This is awesome, Souji-san," Fūrin said.

"Thank you for the food. We could also pay for the melon soda floats," Hinako said, looking at Nero.

"Umu! The melon soda floats are for free as a token of appreciation."

"Thank you, Nero-san."

Hinako, Marie, and Fūrin enjoyed their time eating the food Nero cooked and the melon soda floats she made. The threesome took their time inside Ahnenerbe. When they were done, they decided to say their good-byes to Nero and headed out home.

"See you tomorrow, Hinako-chan!" Marie said as she happily runs towards the street that goes to her house.

"See you tomorrow, too, Marie." Hinako waves her hand.

"Take care, Hinacchi. See you tomorrow." Fūrin said as he carries his bag on his back.

"You, too, Fūrin-kun."

It was a fun day for the three of them, excluding the part where Hinako made Gil angry and has caught the attention of the 'Queen' of the school. What will happen onwards in her life?

April 6, 2016 - Early Morning

Hinako had herself sitting on a step of the stairs while her back was lying on a few steps. Her eyes widened as she looked at the man who was on top of her, his hands supporting him as he placed them on the stair. The hand-outs that Hinako were carrying scattered all over the staircase.

The man over her was Gil.

To be continued: (Spring) Chapter 3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 1K 22
When someone from the year 2025, woke up in another world that they thought its just a game. . . Oh boy, its going to be life and death situation. Th...
854K 39.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
10.2K 184 4
Hinode Ayaka, along with her friend Satoru, were killed in an accident. When she woke up, she realises she has been reincarnated as a Dragon. While s...
464K 14.6K 196
(Various x OC) Gloriane Corbett has everything she wanted: awesome two best friends from childhood, supporting parents, a loving boyfriend, good look...