Wolf's Heart (twilght fanfic)

נכתב על ידי AlexxRazzay

I OWN NOTHING! EVERYTHING IS STEPHENIE MEYER'S!(Told from Jacob's point of view) Jacob has been dating Bella... עוד

CH.1 NEW GIRL
CH.2 SUPRISE
CH.3 YOU'RE A LIAR AFTER ALL
CH.4 HURT AND PAIN
CH.5 OVER IT ?
CH.6 MY NEW BELLA
CH.8 I LET THE WOLF OUT THE BAG
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!!!!! (BREAK)
CH.9 FINALLY HAPPY
CH.10 WEDDING BELLS
CH.11 PUTTING ALL THE CARDS ON THE TABLE JUST TO END IT
CH.12 2 YEARS LATER

CH.7 THE L WORD

469 9 1
נכתב על ידי AlexxRazzay

I kissed Ryder. I felt so different. Her lips had a strawberry gloss flavor that made me lick my lips over and over. The taste was addictive. But Ryder seemed to be avoiding me. She stopped the loud music. She would run inside her house alot faster. It was like even if I got in her face she wouldn't look at me. I admit I am in love with her. The whole kiss was both a relapse of Bella and me having a crush on Ryder.

(A/N: I know how confusing this is but, in the chapters when Jacob says Ryder changes in his eyes and how she looks pretty and all that's him falling in love with her. I really didn't want to put it into that much detail even if I should have. More or less I am trying to put in this imprinting thing but I'm not sure how to fit it. I will the best way I can. I'm trying to work this in.Keep reading. And I don't own any twilight books. Don't hate me. I'm doing the best I can. And Ch.6 was suppose to be alot longer.)

I hated the fact that it was me doing something wrong. Or was it. Either way, I kissed her. I've sealed both our faiths. Ryder was just coming home from school in early October. She was sporting a black leather jacket with a wool hoodie under it due to the cold weather. Blue tight jeans and leather knee high boots. I quietly walked over. Her back was turned toward me. I gently placed my hand on her back. She turned to me, hiked her messenger bag on her shoulder and started walking for the door. I grabbed the bag which slowed her down.

"Ryder. Wait. It has been three weeks. Could you at least look at me?" I said pulling back the bag.

She finally blurted out after a minute. "I'm not a substitute." she said still not facing me.

"What? Ryder, turn around and look me in the eyes. Please." I begged. She turned to me.

"I'm not a substitute....for.....Bella."she said turning to me.

I was shocked and confused."I don't.." I started.

"I'm not a substitute! I'm not a crash test dummy you can throw around!! I'm not a little doll you can play with when you feel like it and throw it away in the trash when you're done. I won't...! I won't feed your obssession you can get over about her. You called her name. You have unfinished business and you need to deal with it but not with me!" she said as it started to thunder.

"Ryder. You are not like that!! I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE OBSSESSION!! You are different! I don't see you as a doll!" I said.

"Lie to me." she said.

"You're a toy." I said.

"That's the truth! I said lie!" she said.

"You're a toy to me." I said.

"If that's you lie then tell the truth." she demanded.

I went silent.

"I know you are not deaf! Tell. Me. The. Truth." she said.

"I need you!" I said.

"Lie. I said truth!" she shouted.

"DAMN IT! I TELLING YOU THE TRUTH! I KNOW YOU ARE NOT STUPID! MY TURN. LIE" I yelled.

"I hate you." she said.

"Tell me the truth." I said.

"I care about you." she said quietly.

"That's not everything!" I said.

"Yes it is! TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!!!!!!!" she cried.

"............What did you feel the moment I kissed you?" I asked.

".........................Love." she said.

"Why did you avoid me?" I asked.

"I was scared and confused." she admitted.

"You don't have to be. I was the one who was scared and confused. I'm not anymore. Why are you?" I asked.

She shrugged."I had no other emotion." she explained.

I let go of the bag. Another clap of thunder boomed."Hate me." I said.

"Can't. Won't. Shouldn't. Wouldn't. Couldn't. Never." she said.

"Love me?" I asked.

"How can I not. You've already kissed me." she joked. I grabbed the sleeves of her jacket and pulled her in for a hug. I had to give it to her for not crying and whining. Her face was buried in my chest and my arms tightened around her.

"Jake, you are suffocating me." she coughed. I let go.

"Sorry." I said letting her go. Her fist lightly brushed the side of my face. And her frowned stretched into a bright smile. I kissed her forehead. She jogged inside her house just before the rain collapsed over me. The rain felt warm on my skin. I could tell my cheeks were red because I became hot in the face. Now, I know the stars would always smile at me with my mom glaring, sheding her tears of joy.

2:00 A.M. in the moring I was disturbed by footsteps coming toward my room. I shifted myself to sit up. Sam was standing there.

"Late night patrol, kid." he said. I got up and started walking behind him. Billy's snoring filled the house. We quietly walked out the door. The rest of the pack was waiting behind a tree. We morphed and headed off.

"Jacob, Embry and Jared. Take the west border." Sam said.

"You sure you want to leave the little boys to the big kid stuff?" Leah said.

"Shut. Up. Leah. They can do it. Go. Now." he ordered.

We ran off and headed for the west area.

"So, Jacob. Got something else to hide?" Embry blurted.

"Embry, there is nothing special going on with me. I'm still the same Jacob." I said.

"Yeah ok. What about Ryder? What secret about her have you kept?" Embry said.

"Nothing you need to know. She's my friend." I lied.

"No. Liar." he said.

"Honsetly, Jacob. We know when you lie. Just give it up." Jared said.

"No. There's nothing between us you need to know about." I said.

"Sigh. Jacob. Jacob. Jacob. What ever sercet you got now won't be a secret for long." Embry said.

The night was easy. Nothing but birds. I came home around 8:23. A card was at the doorsteps.

                 Thinking about coming over today. Need some entertaniment, sweetheart.

                                                                                                                                Ryder.

And next the the signature was a reddish lip print. It smelled like watermelon. Made me want to taste it. I went inside the house. And a note from Billy was on the fridge.

                            Gone fishing with Charlie. Be back around dinner time.

Home alone. Nowhere yo go. Nothing to do. Itook an hour long shower and retired to me bed. I let my eyes close and let my body slow its pace so I could sleep.

.......................................................................................

I woke up to silence and shrugged at it. I went in my fridge  and ate the spaghetti for the picnic. The taste was good. The clock's ticking was almost too scary. It made me turn on the tv. Nothing but The Fly with Jeff Goldberg in it. That seemed to satisfy me alot. Hours past and it went into the sequel for the movie. The doorbell rang. I answered the door to Ryder's smile face.

"Come on in."I said.

"Don't mind if I do." she said dragging her bag to the side of the couch.

"So, got your note" I said smirking. "I was a little suprised at the lip mark on the paper."

"It didn't give you the wrong idea....did it?" she asked.

"Well, no. You wanted to see me. So what?" I said as I planted my lips on her cheek.

She shook her head. She got on the front of her shoes and kissed my lips. I held her and let her pull away."I am a little confused though." she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Are we official?" she asked.

"Now that you mention,,,, I don't know. Do you want to be?"

".....Yes." she said.

"So you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yes. Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Ryder asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Well you'll be my first boyfriend....ever."she said.

"Are you serious?!" I said in suprise sitting down by her.

"Yep. I'm 16 and I've never been kissed. I've never had a real date. Never flirted. I've gotten Valentine's Day gifts and all the crap, but never had a boyfriend. Never really a friend either." she explained.

"No friend?" I asked.

"You're also my first friend." she said."Never had a BFF to call on the weekends and gossip with."

"You were so lonely. Did you parents even get you a teddy bear?" I said.

"Yes. They did. I had too many. My room was bear central! Eventually they went to the trash. I kept stabbing them with scissors when I got angry. I still do. I just hide them" she said.

"Haha. Hey. You mentioned that you have a real name and a middle name. What is it?" I asked.

"I can't tell you." she said blushing.

"....How am I supposed to be your boyfriend if I don't know your real name, Ry?" I asked.

She shrugged." My name is a little long. I'll tell you when I ready. And I have two middle names." she said.

"...Tell me." I said.

"No!" she said.

I lunged for her stomache and started tickling her. She busted out into laughter. I kept going." I won't stop until you tell me." I said.

"No! Please stop! I'll trade. My name for...anything." she begged.

"Ok....." I said pulling her off the floor. I planted my lips on her to taste the watermelon lipgloss. She ran her fingers through my unkept hair. I caressed her arm. She gripped on to me tighter. Our lips sunk into eachother's more. Now we were tasting eachother's lips. She forced herself away from me.

"Does that help?" she said.

"Yes and no. You'll tell me soon." I said.

"Well until then......one more." she said smiling. I kissed her again. I loved her taste. I pulled away.

"Always wear that lipgloss." I demanded.

"Keep kissing me and I will." she said grabbing her bag and heading for the door. I let her out and I saw the postal service truck come by. They put one letter in the box. I ran over to the mailbox. Another letter from Bella.

I instantly opened to read.

       Jacob,

I'm happy for you, of course. I love to hear more. I'm glad you've found someone to cope for you. You'd be a good friend to whoever it is. I'd be full...if I saw you happy. I know you still have to be so upset with me. No. You are mad as hell. I can't say how sorry I truly am. Jake, you didn't deserve me. You didn't deserve what you got. You deserve...alot of love and care. And I hope whoever you found will give nothing but that.

                                                                                         Bella

Behind the letter was invitation.

                                                      FRIENDS!

                                          JOIN US IN CELEBRATING HALLOWEEN!

                                               COME THE CULLEN'S HOUSE OCTOBER 31ST

                                                       MUSIC

                                                         FOOD

                                                       GAMES

                                      YOU DON'T WANT TO BE LEFT OUT!!!!!

                                                     7:30 P.M. TO  11:00

(A/N: I didn't put an address only because I left wrong doing it. It give me a negative vibe. Don't hate me!)

A party. They have to be kidding to invite me. She probably begged him to have invited. The party was nothing but a week away and on a Friday.

 "Party?" Embry said.

"Yeah. You'll never guess who it's from" I said.

"A ghost." he said.

"Cullens. And Bella." I said.

"..........................................You never told me you and her broke up. So...........I guess that means you and Ryder........." he said.

"Will you get off my back about that?!?!" I said.

"You keep hiding secrets." he said.

"I'm not hiding." I said.

"Yeah ok" he said."So Bella is still human"

"Yes" I lied.

"Good. I guess. So can I go to the party?" he asked.

"No. I rather go alone." I said.

"You mean alone with Ryder." he said.

"So what if I want to go alone with Ryder." I said annoyed.

"You getting shady" he said.

"Get out of my house if your going to talk smack." I ordered.

He quietly walked to the door and made his exit.

.......................................................................................................

Patroling was a breeze today. Quiet, that's the way it should be. By the time I was home Ryder was sitting on the ramp with Kendo. Both of them looking like lost puppies.

"Jake." she whined.

"Ry" I whined back.

She stuck her hands out to me ,signaling me to pull her up. After I did she suprisingly jumped on my back. I carried her in. Kendo followed. Ryder's finger caressed my cheek. I turned and kissed her. Kendo growled. Ryder pulled away.

"Sit!" she ordered and the dog did. We went back to kissing. I sat down on the couch with Ryder still on my back. I pulled away.

"Up for going to a party?" I asked.

"Depends." she said.

"A friend of mine is having a Halloween party.  A week away. Food and fun." I said.

"Sigh. Fine. But I'm not going to dress up." she said.

"Yes you are! Do it for me." I said.

She shook her head. I stuck my lip out a little and batted my eyes."..I can't believe you did that. Fine. I'll dress up." she said.

"Thank you. Even if it's just a t-shirt with a pumpkin on it." I said.

"EW!! I hate pumpkins!" Ryder yelled.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"It's ok." she said. She started going throw my hair picking out dirt. She rubbed my face and glared at me with big dark drown eyes. Now, nothing was the same. I had this warm feeling. A burning sensation for a need. Need for her love. I was grounded to the earth. To her. The world just stopped turning. The only thing that wasn't frozen was me and Ryder. Her smile was addicting to see. Now, a vision was in my head. Her smiling and laughing while we were dancing, people around us, her in a strapless, white dress . This was a vision, maybe the future. I snapped back into reality.

"Jacob, are you ok? You like zoned out." she said.

Kendo growled and started barking viciously.

"Is he ok?" I asked.

"I don't know" she said sliding to the floor. Kendo barked wildly at me. He looked like he was ready to lung at me. For a half grown dog, he did look dangerous" Stop!" Ryder yelled. He stepped closer and flashed his white teeth. Ryder wrapped his arms around his neck." What has gotten in to you? Kendo!" she said. He kept barking. I started to sit back into the couch. But a force pushed me up. Kendo broke out of Ryder's arms and lunged for me. A reflex happened causing my hand to shot up to block him.His teeth locked on to my hand. I yelled in agony. He drew blood from my hand. Ryder pulled him off and started cussing at him. I jumped from the couch and went into the kitchen. Kendo followed behind and went after my arm. More pain went through me. More blood was drawn. Ryder pryed Kendo off. Blood dripped from my right arm and hand. I turned my back on Ryder. I couldn't let her see me heal fast.

"Jacob. I am so sorry! Do you need help?" she said looking at me in fear.

"No....I'm fine. Just take care of Kendo. Just go ok." I ordered.

"But" she said. I gave her quick kiss and turned again."Ok. I'll go. I'll see you later." she said grabbing Kendo by the collar.

"Yeah." I said. Ryder left with an angry Kendo. He most of known that I imprinted on her. He had to sense my power. I washed the leftover blood on my arm. The bites were gone. But it hurt like hell. He put a lot of pressure into the bite. My hand was still pulsing a little. I mopped the floor to clean up any blood that may have dripped off.

..................................................................................................

(A/N: Ok. I did the imprinting thing. I know it was a little awkward. And sorry it took so long. I know it seemed at a wrong time but this is the only place I could fit it in. Before, I wanted to do it as soon as they met ,but I needed the characters to at least know eachother. I know how weird it seems, I tried. You can't say I didn't try. If you did make it this far, THANK YOU. I was suppose to be sending out faster but I've been slow. Don't hate me. I going as fast as I can. Thank you and stick around!!!!!!!)

 Patroling as been slower. Mostly in the morning. I hated when it was slow. It felt like I was moving in slow motion. Slower and slower and slower. It was tiring. Coming home was fast. I got some sleep. Only to be disturbed by a noisy engine. I peaked outside to see Kendo shove himself into the basement window. I could hear Ryder playing with him. Kendo's bark sounded hoarse. Ryder's voice was worried. The poor husky must have gotten sick from biting me and tasting my blood. I'm suprised he wasn't day after these 6 days. I went outside and knocked on the door of her house.

"COMING!!!!!!!" her dad yelled. He opened the door.

"Hi" I said.

"Hey Jaocb. Ryder's in her room." he said letting me in.

"Thank you." I said making my way to the basment.

Kendo was lying on the bed tired. Ryder was watching tv.

"Hey Jacob" she said smiling.

"Hey. Are you still going to the party with me, tomorrow?"I said.

"Yeah." she said. Kendo whimpered. She rubbed his head."My poor baby. He got sick after the bite."

"Sorry." I said turning to the dog.

"He ought to be sorry. He bit you. Where are your scars?" she said scannig my arm.

"Umm, I used some special medicine. I cleared it up." I lied.

"Oh. What time?" she said.

"Come by my house at 7:00. Remember be in costume." I said.

"Are you dressing up?" she asked.

"No. Not my style." I said.

"Then why should I?" Ryder said pouting.

"I don't want to ruin it for you." I said sitting down.

"Ruin it?" she said puzzled.

"Yeah. You...need to have alot of fun. Besides it is a Halloween party. You dress up and if it makes you feel better ....I'll dress up." I said wrapping my arm around her.

"As what?" she said trying to be a smart aleck.

"I'll be......my girlfriend's boyfriend." I said.

"Yourself." she laughed.

"Yes." I said.

"Ok fine. But, I can't be my boyfriend's girlfriend. I already picked out my outfit." she said.

"Let me see." I ordered

"No. You will wait until tomorrow at seven." she said kissing my cheek.

"Do your parents know?" I asked.

"Yeah. They said I can go. They are going to dinner with some co-workers from that art company they work at." she said.

"Good. So what time do I have to bring you back?" I said.

"No later then,..........10:50" she said.

"It might be earlier than that." I said.

"Fine." she said. Kendo sneezed on my neck."Aw. My doggy." she said caressed his ears.

"I hope you get better." I said rubbing the dog's stomach.

He rolloed over and faced the wall and growled."He still needs to warm up to you a little."she said glaring at me. She lunged for my neck and hugged me."I need to do that."

"I understand." I said rubbing her back.

She nested herself into my neck. Her breath was warm on my skin. She pulled away from me.

"Go home before my dad comes done here." she said.

I laughed and I walked out the house.

...........................................................................

I waited outside for Ryder to come out. It was close to seven and it started getting dark. Then I heard near by footsteps. I looked to see Ryder wearing a black leather jacket with a white under shirt beneath it. Black skinny jeans and  black Converse Chuck Taylors. On top of her head were cat ears. She had whiskers drawn on her face. Red lip gloss ,green eyeshadow and purple colored contacts.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey. Not too much is it?" she said playing with the ears.

"Perfect." I said. I opened the Rabbit's door so she could get in.

I got in the driver's seat. I started the car and pulled out into the street. I made my way into Forks. Ryder was silent. She stared out the window most of the time. I reached and rubbed her shoulder. She glared at me and smiled. The revolting smell of blood sucker filled the air. Making me clutch the steering wheel. Music playing people dancing and having fun. I pulled up on the side. Ryder glared at me.

"Wow. Rich friends?" she said.

"Yeah." I said getting out. I went around and opened the door for Ryder. She got out and looked past my shoulder at the house. "Worried?" I said.

"No. Just nervous." she said rubbing her neck. I pressed my lips against hers. She wrapped her arms around me. I pulled her in closer. I pulled away. I held her hand and we headed for the door. I pulled it open and a wave of loud music came through. So did the vampire stink. People laughing out loud. Bella and her leech boyfriend were standing against a book case laughing. They saw me. Bella started blushing. I looked at Ryder. She looked at Bella then me. She shrugged."Sure, let's talk to you ex girlfriend." she said unhappy. It made me feel bad. I tugged her forward toward Edward and Bella. They started walking towards us. We met eachother halfway.

Bella jumped and hugged."Jacob!" she said. I locked on to her. Ryder sighed and leaned against the wall.

"Hey Bella." I said. She pulled away with an almost sad expression on her face. She looked at Edward."I take it you weren't suppose to do that." I said.

"Yeah." she said.

"Good to see you, Jacob" he said sternly.

"Wish I could say the same." I said.

"How are you?" Bella said trying to break the akward moment.

"Great." I said.

"So, you came alone?" Edward said.

"No. I brought Ryder." I said pulling her up to me. She had very unhappy look on her face."She's my girlfriend."

"Oh. Hi I'm Bella." she said holding her hand.

Ryder took it."Ryder." she said.

"This is my boyfriend, Edward." she said. Edward nodded at her.

Ryder looked at me."Boyfriend. Well nice to meet you." she said a little sarsaciatic.

I took tell Edward was reading her mind. She must have had a bad thought.

"Nice costume. Cat." Bella said.

"Hey. Why don't you to go socialize?" Edward  encouraged.

I signaled Ryder to go with her. She sighed. I gave her a kiss and let her walk.

"What was she thinking?" I whispered to him.

"She doesn't like Bella very well. But I'm sure she warm up to her. I'm suprised the wolves haven't come here." he said.

"I kept my mouth shut. And I didn't do it for you." I said.

"Thank you. Either way. I didn't think you would found someone else so easily." he said looking at the girls talking.

"She is mine." I said.

"You imprinted?" he asked.

"Yes." I said instantly.

"I'm happy for you." he said.

I shrugged."So? You and Bella." I said.

"Keeping it simple." he said.

"Wouldn't blame you." I said.

 Ryder came stomping back.

"Want some punch?" she asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"There is food in the kitchen. Help yourselves." Edward said.

"Ok. I'll come back with something." she said.

She walked off.

"She wants some alone time with you." Edward said.

"She'll need it." I said. I walked after her. Ryder's pace was fast and upsetting. She stopped at the counter. I sat down in a bar stool I sat in the one next her.

"Sorry." I said.

"Sigh. You didn't tell them about my powers did you?" she asked.

"No. I just told them you were amazing. And that I care about you." I said holding her.

"Jacob. You love me right?" she said.

I kissed her passionatly."Yes. Why would you ask that?" I said.

"I don't know. Things are just so different here." I said.

"I'm sorry." I said. I hugged her."I promise. I'll make it up."

"I just want some alone time." she said. I know that was coming.

"Well. We can have it now." I said.

She smiled. I got some food for us and we laughed and talked most of the time. We made out alot. Ryder's blushing face was a sun to me. I knew Bella was watching with Edward. Bella came over but this time Ryder stayed happy. " How is everything?" Bella said.

"Great!" Ryder said.

"Good. So, Ryder would you be so kind to let me talk to Jaocb." Bella said.

"Sure." she said getting up. I tugged her back and kissed her. She smiled and walking away.

"Edward told me you imprinted on her. I'm so happy for you."  she said.

"Thank you. So she's that muse I was talking about." I said.

"Awww. Well, Alice had a vision." she said.

"Of what?" I asked.

"You on one knee. Holding a ring." she said.

"...................................Are you serious?!" I said shocked.

"Yes." she said.

".....................................................That can't happen now." I said.

"I know. But the time will come." she said.

I smiled.

(A/N: That is a little foreshadowing for the end and the sequel.)

I went hunting for Ryder. I found sitting on the stairs to the back on the house. I sat next to her.

"So. Having fun, sweetie." I said.

She smiled."........Heaven." she said.

"What?" I said.

"You asked about my real name. My real, full name s Heaven Sheila Marybelle Woodins." she said.

(A/N :NO THAT IS NOT ME OR MY NAME! So don't leave a comment asking. And I said it before the character isn't me or relating to me. She just has a little bit of my personality. Keep reading!)

" That is a great name. Because when I look at you, I feel like I'm there." I said. I hugged her tight.

The ride home was silent but amazing.

 (A/N: Hoped you liked it. Keep reading.)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

16.9K 431 11
Liam, a boy full of social anxiety, has lived in Forks for all of his life. He was the only person that was allowed to hang out with the Cullens. (Of...
177 14 14
Bella meets the Cullens when they move back to Forks and some of them soon see something is very different about her. Short Story. Bella's P.O.V Twi...
351K 5.8K 40
You are Bella's little sister. You are moving to forks to visit your sister at your mom's request. You and Bella don't like each other. While you...
400K 11.4K 41
All legends must have come from somewhere, right? All Rights Reserved. Everything belongs to Stephanie Meyer with the exception of my OC's. [ECLIPSE...