All Alone <<TVD>>

By tvdstorytime

Elena swiftly falls into her coma, saying her final goodbyes to her loved ones. But once her eyes shut, they... More

Summary
The Awakening
The Encounter
Bewilderment
Unexpected
Listen Up
Trance
The Urge
Disbelief
The Plan
The Explanation
Mystery
On The Other Hand
Cabin In The Woods
Memories
Secrets Revealed
Follow The Orders
Reminiscing
Curiosity Killed The Cat
Stroll Through Memory Lane
Poor Connection
Thick As Thieves
By The Pricking Of My Thumbs
Something Wicked This Way Comes
A/N
A/N

Misconceptions

112 8 1
By tvdstorytime

So the chapter of the super blue moon is being written as you read. I'm trying to make it very suspenseful and romantic and thrilling. Just like a finale. It might even be the end of this book. But there still are a couple chapters inbetween. Time to get to know Vanessa a little better. 

Song Of the Chapter: Safe and Sound By Taylor Swift AND Lost It All by Jill Andrews

REMEMBER TO READ, COMMENT AND VOTE!

"I think....i think we're in danger"

Andrew stared at my face, then blinked. "What?" He shook his head, as an attempt to clear the confusion. "Elena, there's no way we're in danger. This cabin is located in a remote location and the cabin is protected by many spells." His hoarse voice proclaimed. 

"I'm not lying" I shook my head.

"I never said you were, Elena. I'm just saying that you and me are completely safe." He smiled and held both my hands with both of his.

"but..there was this voice in my head." My mind was jumbling the memories of last night, not able to focus on the problem. Soon my balance was lost and everything went black. 

Why do I always black out!? I thought lastly.

"Elena? Elena, are you okay? Can you hear me?" I heard a voice that was wandering at the back of mind. It was dark.  I was surrounded by nothing and everything all at once, a bottomless pit. An abyss. I couldn't feel my body, only the presence of my thoughts. It was like I was in the coma form again.

 Suddenly, a strange thought crossed my mind. What if I'm waking up...what if...i can finally meet Damon again. My heart was thumping so fast, I wanted to get up and see his face. I haven't even had those dreams about anyone. I have absolutely no idea who Julian is or that red-headed girl. I want to go help them. I want to finally have my happy ending. I want to live the rest of my days with Damon. I want to meet Caroline and Stefan and Matt and...Then I remembered Bonnie. My heart almost came to a sudden stop. Bonnie..she's going to be dead...when I get up. She always sacrificed her life for me. I wanted to do something for her just once. But now I'm waking up so soon. She cant be dead so soon. 

 The noises in the background started to silence. 

 I could feel myself coming to the surface from the longtime underwater. 

My eyes opened and I saw his face. 

 His face lit up with happiness when i awoke but something was different. 

"Andrew?" I whispered. I didn't know how I felt. I could have gone back to my old life, resume what was left. 

But I was also relieved. And that scared me. 

"Yea, it's me. Here let me help you," Andrew aided me as I struggled to get off the cold wooden floor. "Elena, are you alright? You're insanely weak right now. I don't understand where you lost all your strength from."

As if someone clicked a switch, all of last night raced through my mind, reminding me of the real cause of waking Andrew. 

I urgently took his and led him to my room. 

"What's going on Elena?" Andrew questioned though not in much worry. We now stood near my bed.

"Here," I pointed to my messy bed, "I heard the voice here. It was telling me we're in danger. Something's wrong Andrew." I exerted as much concern and fret as I could. 

"Elena, it's not possible." Andrew took my hand gently "In order for someone to enter your mind and deliver a message, they need to know where you are. We," He looked around, "We are in a very well protected cabin. There is no way anyone can find us. The cabin is not even personally linked to us. If one of us grew up here, it would be different but none of us did." He kindly assured me, and ended it will a generous smile. 

I was confused but couldn't comprehend with my brain switching on and off. I climbed into and and waited for sleep to arrive. 

Andrew POV 

I watched as Elena fell asleep. As i turned to go back, I noticed a bottle on the floor. I grabbed the almost empty bottle and read the label even though I already knew what it was. I'd have to have that talk with Cameron after. 

The Next Day

(Andrew's POV)

I was standing in the kitchen gathering the ingredients for breakfast. 

"okay we've got the sugar, the butter, eggs and the cream cheese" I noted to myself. "Where are the lemons?" I left the materials gently on counter and checked the refrigerator. I saw a couple of lemons and grabbed them when my gaze fell upon some huckleberries. I smiled and grabbed them too. Huckleberries are my favourite berries. 

I set the fruits on the counter and collected the last materials. As I poured vanilla extract into a tablespoon, Vanessa walked into the kitchen. 

"Guess what i'm making today?" I asked excitedly. Vanessa didn't answer the question and that awoke many of mine. "hey, what's wrong? It looks like you saw a ghost or something."

She humourlessly chuckled. "Your not that bad of a guesser." She deeply sighed. "I saw him yesterday" She plainly said. But that was enough to kill my mood. Enough to suck the joy instantly out of the air. 

"what.." I couldn't believe it. This couldn't be happening. Not again. I shook my head and held it with both my hands. "No.. How? How can this happen?" Vanessa herself was visibly having a hard time coping with this as well. 

"i saw him yesterday outside from my window. i was telling elena how i first met cameron and...and i heard a noise. I checked out the window and...there he was. Standing and staring me down with...with those eyes."

"I thought it ended" I whispered in disbelief. 

"I thought so too!" Vanessa yelled with tears forming in her eyes. "I thought so too..."

I took a deep breathe in. "Okay, we need to find a way to get rid of him permanently. What happened last time, it almost killed us." I then switched to a whisper. "Cameron still doesn't know the real reason. He doesn't know about any of this and i plan on making sure he never does. He really believed in that guy."

"Yea ok i know! You don't need to remind me of the mistakes i've made in the past. This has been my biggest one! The Lamia kicked me out and hunted me for years because of this! But... i didn't think it would haunt me for this long." Vanessa put her hand through her hair, thinking. I was still in the phase of shock. And denial.  I didn't want history to repeat itself. 

"Andrew...what should I do? I'm scared this time..I've seen the consequences and I'm really scared. He's going to kill everyone..."

"dont worry. We'll get rid of him. I'll go through every spell book available in Tenebris. What happened before will never happen again." I assured her, trying to believe my own words. 

Just at that moment Elena walked down the stairs. Vanessa quickly wiped any tears and opened one of the cupboards. 

"I think you're missing the flour." She held a large paper bag of flour and placed on the counter. "Elena! Finally! mind taking my shift in preparing breakfast? I gotta go freshen up." Vanessa grinned as if nothing even happened. She was amazing at hiding her feelings, maybe thats why Cameron has never noticed. 

"Yea sure!" Elena agreed. She came and stood in front of me. "So..what are you making?"

"My all time favourite, Lemon Huckleberry Tea Cake." I showed the bowl of huckleberries. "i don't know why but i've always loved huckleberries." She picked one out and glanced at it. "You know, they say that huckleberries can be used to drive the truth right out of someone." Once I said that, Elena looked directly at me.

"Really?" He hesitantly looked at the berry in more caution.

I laughed. "I don't know, I just made it up." 

She looked at me and sighed. We both laughed. It made me feel so good. So warm, sending only happiness through me. Seeing her smile was enough. I didn't know why I felt this but whatever the reason, I felt it immensely. Every emotion was intensified and it felt like only desire was pumping through my dead but alive veins. I looked at her and admired her beauty.

^ aww so cute! anyway do you guys think I should start adding recaps bcuz there are some tiny details from the previous chps that are really important and you mightve forgotten about them. otherwise you wouldnt even know what the upcoming chapters are about. so what do you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 97 26
A young girl is forced to stay with her Aunt in Mystic Falls after her father passes... but she soon uncovers the secrets that the small town holds.
92.6K 2.7K 41
This story starts off with Elena waking up from her casket after a year only to find out that everyone happily moved on without her. So she decides t...
2.4K 39 21
Elena chose Damon, unable to fight her intense attraction. Now, ever since Stefan left town she can't stop longing for him to come home. Between the...
Human By Bitchdoe

Fanfiction

20.7K 793 23
Okay, so I thought maybe a comeback. I know lots of you have been asking when will I make a new Stelena fanfic. well, HERE IT IS. ○● Elena Gilbert...