Sweet Caroline (Glee Fanficti...

By ryderlynnfever

I never though that a stupid Ballad assignment can changed my whole life. A sweet caroline in glee club chang... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
New Story on Hold
New Story
To All Sam Evans's Fans!!!
To all Finn Hudson's fans!!!
To Ryder Lynn's Fans!
New Story On Hold (Sam Evans)
Mike Chang's Story
Cooper Anderson's Fanfiction
Another Sam Evans Fanfiction
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 3

9.6K 117 35
By ryderlynnfever

I walked in the hallways alone holding my book until I saw Finn punched Sam.

"Break it off, Finn!" I stopped them and hold Finn's hand.
"What's going on here?"

"He was trying to kiss Quinn during the glee club yesterday!" Finn yelled.

"What's your problem? You said that you have Rachel with you!" Sam pushed Finn's shoulder.

Finn glared at him and pushed his shoulder back. I'm standing in between them to make them stop.

"What is going on here?" Quinn came to us.

"You should have talk with my brother because it seems like he got a jealousy problem." I said to Quinn.

Quinn turned her face at Finn and frowned. Then she takes Finn's hand and led him to walk away.

I sighed and grab a cream from my bagpack. "To clear your bruise, twice a day. I'm sorry, my brother can be a jerk sometimes." I half smiled.

"Thank you for this." He halfsmiled.

I just give him a halfsmiled then walked off to my locker to exchange my book for the next period until something fall from my locker.

A brown map?

I opened the brown map and take something from that map. Some photos of Rafael with a girl? Hugging and kissing each other in a bed? What the hell it is.

I slip that brown map in between my book. I shut my locker and walked off to my classroom but something stopped me. Rafael and his friends pushed Kurt againts the locker and blocked his way.

"BACK OFF!" They turn their face at me.

"Baby, he is a loser." Rafael pointed at Kurt.

"His dad and my mom are engaged. He is going to be my stepbrother." I take Kurt's hand away and walked lead him.

"He is a gay, honey! And I guess your mom wrong to date his dad." Rafael yelled.

I turned my way back at him and throw that brown map to his chest. "You're the gay one, Rafael!" I yelled at him.

"Hey what do you mean with this?" He showed me the brown map.

"The question is what do you mean with something inside that brown map!"

He opened the map and take those pictures. "Someone trapped me! It wasnt me!"

"If it wasnt you then who? Is there any second Rafael in this school?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Okay, I can explain. I lied to you. I went out with her but after that I dont know what happen. Trust me, babe." He hold my sleeves.

I pushed his hand away "We are over now."

"E, I love you! We've been dating for almost six months and you want this to end?" He is trying to hug me.

"It's been twice and I cant trust you anymore!" I yelled at him.

"Baby please, someone is trying to break us up!"

"I'm done with you." I simply said and run away to hide the tears that slowly fall down to my face.

"E! Emily! Baby trust me!" Rafael shouts.

I ignore him and keep run away to find my class and wipe my tears away.

** Author's P.O.V **

"Damn! You'll die!" Rafael pointed and glared at Kurt then walked off with his friends.

Kurt just grinned at him and turned his way to the cafetaria with the other of glee club member.

"Hot news guys!" Kurt take a seat next to Mercedes.

"Is it fresh from the oven?" Santana asks.

"Yes!" Kurt smirked at them.

"What is that?" Rachel asked curiously.

"Emily and Rafael broke up." Kurt grinned.

"What? She didnt tell me anything." Finn frowned.

"Not yet. Because it fresh from the oven, Finn." Mercedes said.
"How come?" Mercedes turned her face at Kurt.

"They fighted in the hallways and Emily yelled at him and said that he cheated behind her back." Kurt explained.

"She deserve more than him." Puck suddenly said.

Finn turned his face at Puck and frowned. Puck just pretend like nothing happened but actually he felt happy with that.

** Emily's P.O.V **

"Back to formation nine, girls!" Coach Sylvester yelled.

I cant think straight. I'm still think about what Rafael has done to me. He was my first boyfriend and he did that to me. I end up my things with Puck for him but he did it to me.

"That was awful! E, my office now!" Coach Sylvester yelled.

I sighed and followed her to her office. I will die after this.

"Whats wrong with you? You are the power of our cheerios and you never been like this before." Coach Sylvester said to me.

"Something ruin my mind. I'm sorry coach, I'm depressed." I sighed.

"Tell me what happened?" She raised her eyebrows.

"I broke up with the most handsome guy in this school." I simply said.

"Kid, you have to know that you dont need handsome guy." Coach Sylvester smirked at me.

"Then?" I frowned.

"You need hot guy." She grinned at me.

"I'm sorry for what happened today coach. I'll try my best for next practice." I let my head down.

"You know that you're the star in our cheerio and since you joined that little glee club, you changed. You depressed because of glee club! Now leave." Coach Sylvester said.

I just nodded and went out from coach Sylvester's office.

I need a hot guy? What the hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glee Club

I walked entered the choir room with holding my bagpack.

Coach Sylvester was right, I'm depressed and I need a hot guy. Damn it!

"Guys we need to do a new number!" Mr. Schue walked in.

"Like brokenhearted song maybe." I mumbled too loud until the others turned their face at me.

"E, you okay?" Mr. Schue asked me.

"I'm okay." I giggled. "It was just my stupid opinion."

How stupid I am? I'm not okay.

"Mr. Schue why dont we try classics?" Rachel raised her hands.

"Sure. The others?" Mr. Schue asked.

I didnt say anything or give any responses.

I take my notebook and doodling it with something that can make me feel better.

"Okay for the next number is classics!" Mr. Schue optimized.

I keep focusing my eyes to my notebook. I'm bored to the death here.

The bells rings

I put my notebook back into my bagpack and went out from the choir room.

"E, whats wrong with you today?" Santana takes my hand to stop me.

"I broke up with Rafael okay. He cheated behind my back." I said to Santana.

"See? I told you since the first time but you dont listen to me." Santana simply said.
"Okay, I'll drive you home today. You need someone to make you feel better." Santana hold my hand and walked lead me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You broke up with Rafael?" Finn break a leg.

"Yeah." I said without looking at him and keep focusing on the TV.

"How come?"

"He cheated behind my back."

"Dont you realize that you also cheated behind his back with Puck?"

I turned my face at Finn and frowned "How could you know that? I'm not cheating, we just texting cute messages to each other."

"You made out with him, E. Thats what people called cheating." Finn rolled his eyes.

"I end it up. For Rafael but he did this to me." I sighed.

"Come here." Finn pulled my body closer to him and hugged me from my left side.

"You also still in love with Quinn?"

"I dont know but I got jealous when I saw a guy around her."

"Go back with her then." I simply said.

"I had Rachel with me and I love her."

"We have a complicated relationship." I sighed.

"Not we, it was just you or me." Finn shake his head.
"By the way, Sam's twin sister kinda freak me out." Finn said to me.

"Stacey?"

"Yes. Since the ballad assignment, she kinda obsessed with me. Like Rachel on our first semester." Finn sighed.

"Everything is changed by ballad assignment haha." I laughed.

"Include you and Puck?"

"No longer." I rolled my eyes.

"Soon or later. Who knows?" Finn laughed and went to his room.

Soon or later? I dont know but I still like Puck.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 1.7K 61
In my life, I've been playing with those jerks. I dated them because I wanted them and then I dumped them when I got bored with them. But then he cam...
8.1K 272 43
macy could not be doing worse at the moment. she was bullied in freshman year for being openly bisexual and now she has to move from brisbane, austr...
98.8K 2.6K 124
Going into high school seemed exciting at first, until it all came down to fitting in, where one Caroline Hudson thought if she joined cheerleading l...
406K 6.9K 43
Emily-Grace Madison starts at a new school called William McKinley High School. This is the place where she meets her first love. She also meets a fa...