Loving His Demons

By brianderson1999

Wyatt is 25 and struggling to keep up with his bills. After just being fired he's desperate to find a job. Ev... More

Chapter 1- New Job✅
Chapter 2- Plea Bargaining✅
Chapter 3- Parker✅
Chapter 4- Family dinner ✅
Chapter 5- Dirty, Filthy, Whore ✅
Chapter 6- I Just want your time✅
Chapter 7- I feel safe with you
Chapter 8- I'll save you... I'll always save you
Chapter 10- Don't think just do
Chapter 11- Getting your man
Chapter 12- Date night and throwing up
Chapter 13- Passing out
Chapter 14- Wyatt's secrets
Chapter 15- Two Deaths
Chapter 16- Relapsing
Chapter 17- David's Secrets
Chapter 18-Fights and Forgiveness
Chapter 19- Birthday
Chapter 20- Hurtful Words
Chapter 21- Stupid Hormones!
Chapter 22- I Did it to protect you!
Chapter 23- Thanksgiving Peace
Chapter 24- I need help
Chapter 25- Lunch date
Chapter 26- Emotional day, Family night.
Chapter 27- First Therapy.
Chapter 28- Santa Claus
Chapter 29- Church or sleep?
Chapter 30-Last Family Dinner
Epilogue

Chapter 9- Breakdown after Breakdown

224 18 0
By brianderson1999

Chapter 9
Loving His Demons
Wyatt's POV
May 29th

I woke up the next morning wrapped in David's arms. I look around confused and then everything from last night resurfaced. I cover my hand over my mouth and try to keep in the sobs.

"Shh. It's okay Wyatt you're safe he didn't hurt you. You're alright." David whispers in my ear and hold me. I sob into his chest and he rubs my back.

"I-I w-was a-almost r-r-raped" I cry out. David pulls me away from his chest until I am eye level with him.

"ALMOST Wyatt you were ALMOST raped but you weren't okay? You weren't because I saved you I'll always save you Wyatt because you have become extremely important to me and I trust you. I don't know how or why but I do, I trust you. So trust me and I promise we'll get through this together because you're my friend" David says.

I calm down and lay there in silence for about a half hour

"How about some food?' I groan

"You promised Wyatt" I groan again "I hate breakfast food!" I pout

He looks at me shocked. "You hate breakfast food!?" He yells. I shrink back in fear and his face softens. "Don't be scared its okay I was just shocked because breakfast is my favorite" he says and I laugh softly

"It's not my favorite I could live without it" I say and he sighs. "What am I gonna do with you?" He asks and I giggle.

"So you don't like ANY breakfast food?" He questions and I shrug.

"I'd eat chocolate pancakes or chocolate chip pancakes" I state and he rolls his eyes. He gets up and pulls me up with him. We head downstairs and I see two large men sitting at the table.

I step back and my body starts shaking "Wyatt? Hey what's wrong?" David says and I flinch away from his touch. "Make them go away, make them go away" I mumble repeatedly.

"Who? the guys at the table?" David asks and I nod my head fast.

"Shh it's okay they're gone I promise, you can open your eyes now." He says. I timidly open my eyes one at a time.

"I'm sorry. I-I wasn't expecting them. Big guys scare me now" I whisper pathetically.

He smiles at me "it's okay. I understand a lot more than you think" he says sadly

I look at him curiosly. "You do?" I ask and tilt my head like a puppy. He nods his head "yeah I use to be a scrawny kid who was scared of everyone even if they weren't bigger then me" he tells me. I nod my head slowly.

"Awkward" I mumble. He chuckles "so breakfast?" He says and I groan but sit on the bar stool as I watch him cook.

"Who were those guys?" I ask him.

"My brother and my best friend. You don't have to be scared of them. They will never ever hurt you. I promise" he says.

I sigh. "I have to work today do you want to come with me, stay here, or go home?" He asks after he sets down some chocolate pancakes for me.

I bite my lip in thought "I wanna come to work with you" I tell him. He smiles and nods his head.

"You guys are acting like a couple or some shit" I hear someone say I tense and look over to see an attractive guy.

"Shut up Brayden" David says and rolls his eyes. "I'm gonna go shower, you can shower after me if you want." I nod my head and he leaves the room.

"He's running away again" the man tsks.

"What?" I ask and he just shakes his head. "If you stick around you will find out sooner or later" he says and I frown.

"Do you want to shower?" he asks. I nod my head and shiver still disgusted with last night. "Come on then you can use my shower"

I follow him and he leads me to his bathroom. "Thanks" I whisper. He nods his head and closes the door. I turn the nobs and wait for the water to get hot. I get into the shower and wash my hair and body quickly. Once I'm finished I get a towel and wrap it around my waist I look at the counter and see clothes on the counter I put them on and head out of the bathroom.

"Hey are you ready to go?" David asks me. He's in a suit as usual, I nod my head and we head to his SUV.

We get in and Brayden pulls out of the drive way. I look out the window at the scenery that's passing by.

"David did you take your medicine?" Brayden asks. I look at David and see him glaring at Brayden.

"Yes" he says with clenched teeth. David continues to glare so I put my hand on his bicep and he looks over and his face softens.

"We're here" Brayden says. We get out of the car and head into the huge building. We walk towards the elevator and get in once it opens. Brayden pushed the button for the top floor and we wait in silence until we get to the top floor.

We get out and I follow David. I see a woman standing by the office and Brayden kisses her making my eyes go wide. Brayden looks over at me and chuckles

"She's my wife and David's secretary." I nod my head in understanding.

"Boss you have 2 meetings today" she tells David.

He looks over "2? I thought I only had 1 today" he questions. She shrugs "I'm just telling you whats in the calendar don't shoot the messenger" he nods his head.

"What time are they at?" He questions.

"One's in a half hour and one's at 2" she tells him. He nods his head once more and walks into his office. I follow him and stand there awkwardly.

"You can sit Wyatt or you can go home it's up to you I'm not forcing you" he says with a smile.

I look around the office and see plaques and trophies. I walk over to them and run my fingers over them.

"I didn't know you played football in high school" I tell him and he shrugs. "There's a lot you don't know about me" He says and I frown. "That's true" I say softly.

"We have plenty of time to get to know each other Wyatt" he says trying to reassure me.

"Maybe" I say softly.

"What do you mean maybe?" David asks seriously. I bite my lip "I just don't see the point anymore" I tell him.

"See the point in what Wyatt?" David says standing up and walking over to me. I shake my head "Nothing don't worry about it" I tell him

"I'm going to worry because if you're thinking about what I think you're thinking about then you need to stop right now. Please Wyatt you're scaring me" he says and pulls me into a hug. I cry into his chest.

"I'm so tired of hurting David" I cry. I hear David say something to Brayden and then David moved us to the couch in his office.

He lays us down with my face still in his chest. "God damnit. I cry too fucking much" I growl which just makes me cry harder.

David rubs my back and whispers in my ear until I calm down. I lay there for a few more minutes before slowly sitting up.

"Oh god I ruined your suit" I complain to David. He chuckles "It's fine I have plenty of suits" I sigh and stare up at the ceiling

"Wyatt things are going to get better" David says and I scoff "Right. Totally" I say not believing him.

"Look at me" He commands. I look over at him "Things are gonna get better wanna know why? Because you're not alone anymore. You have me, and Brayden, and even my brother if you ever actually properly meet him. You have us and you will not go back as a stripper I absolutely refuse it. Just... Things are gonna get better you just have to trust me" he says.

"WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO DAVID!? I AM GOOD AT NOTHING BUT BEING A WHORE I DON'T HAVE SOME FANCY DEGREE LIKE YOU DO. THE ONLY JOB THAT I WAS GOOD AT WAS TAKEN FROM ME BECAUSE OF A BASTARD. I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO BECOME A STRIPPER AND EVENTUALLY HIS WHORE! I AM WORTHLESS!" I scream

David glares at me "How many times have I told you to stop calling yourslef a damn whore?" He says annoyed.

"A lot" I mumble.

"Then you do you keep calling yourself a whore?"

"Because I feel like one. I feel dirty and filthy and disgusting no matter how many showers I take." I tell him

He smiles sadly. "Come here" he says reaching out for me. I walk over to him and he pulls me into his arms and I embrace his warmth.

"You can work here if you want" he tells me and I pull back. "What?" I ask in shock.

"You can work here as my assistant" he tells me

"I can't ask you to do that" I tell him. "You're not asking me I am offering. I told you I would help you so let me help you" he says.

"Fine" I mutter.

"Cool you can start tomorrow." He says

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: short chapter I know I might add to it later but for now here you go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

693K 29.1K 53
Devis Patterson is an ordinary school boy. He is pretty popular and was ones part of the school's rugby team. After he found out he was gay he stoppe...
73.7K 3.4K 31
[Completed] ManxBoy ~ What if you have died but gotten a Second Chance? This is a story of an orphan boy who has been tossed around, used and br...
266K 9.9K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
250K 9.4K 50
Daniel is 21 years old Law student who has a 4 years old son named Jared. He had Jared when he was 17 years old and were left by Jared's mum soon aft...