Rejected BoyxBoy

By Nessa_babe

Gabriel used to live a fabulous life. Loving family, friends and a bright future ahead of himself. That was u... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Author's Note
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Who Are These People?
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter 13
Questions and Answers
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Must Read!!
Must Read Part 2
Attention
Question

Chapter 3

10.9K 521 43
By Nessa_babe

I didn't know how long I have been walking for, it's been a few hours. My legs felt sluggish and my face felt dry and dirty from the tears and dirt that stuck from all of the times that I tripped. I looked up at the sky and it was lighter than the last time that I checked and I knew that daybreak was near. I was long gone from the Blood Moon pack, thank gosh. But I had no idea where I was now. The forest that I was walking through was barren nothing in site. No cars, building, or any type of life besides the animals that lived in the forest. I had no idea if I was on another pack's territory and since I left the Blood Moon pack that automatically made me a rogue which then made me a threat. They could kill me if they really wanted to and at this moment I didn't really care.

I continued walking for another hour or so before I could hear the rushing sound of a waterfall and a river. Even if I didn't have a wolf my sense were still more heightened than a human's. My throat felt dry like I was swallowing sand and my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth. I left my feet lead me to the source of the water with the help of my hearing and in a few minutes I stood in front of the most beautiful place. It was a huge field with the greenest grass that I have ever seen. Just looking down at it made me want to lay down and sleep forever. It was surrounded by trees which made it very secluded. The pond was set off to the the right of the small dome like enclosure, and above it was a waterfall. My feet carried me closer to where the edge of the water started, when I got there I couldn't stop looking at it in wonder. It looked to clean, so inviting. Like it was a sacred place that someone as unworthy of me should not be able to even set my eyes on it. But at the moment I didn't care.

I dropped to my knees and cupped my hands together scooping up some of the cool water and drinking from it quickly, as if my life depended on it. After a few more drinking I threw the water on the face and neck trying to get the dirt and the tears off. Once I was satisfied with that I continued to drink until I felt a growl from behind me. My body instantly when rigid. I didn't turn around and the growling came from behind me again. Shit! I knew I was in another pack's territory. Jumping to my feet I quickly turned around my heart thumping wildly in my chest. I came face to face with five over sized wolves. The light brown one stood in front of the others and was way bigger, which meant he was the Alpha. To his right was a smaller but still huge red wolf who I guessed was his Beta, the other person on his left was about the size of the other too which meant that he was the Theta and the others were pack warriors. The Alpha growled one last time and a whimper left my throat. I squeezed my eyes shut and tilted my head to the side as a sign of submission. I got on my knees in front of him and tried to keep my body still but I was shaking too much. The Alpha gave a huff of approval and then I heard the cracking of bones which meant that he was changing to his human form.

"Who are you and what are you doing on my land pup?" I kept my eyes shut in fear of being disrespectful. My body continued to shake as I tired to think of a good excuse as to why I was on their land.

"I-I was j-just passing thro-through. Please don't kill me!" I rushed the end out taking a step back and accidentally stepping into the pond of the lake. My shoe and pant leg immediately soaking through. The Alpha sent me a glare which I returned with a crooked half smile half wince as I took a quick step forward.

"You were just passing through? Didn't your pack give you a map around the other pack territories?" The Alpha snapped and me. I quickly shook my head.

"No, no. Nothing like that. Never that." I gulped my body begging for me to flee and never return.

"Or are you a rogue?" The Alpha said with a dark tone. Hmm lie and get killed, tell the truth and get killed. Fuck it, I'm screwed either way.

"Yeah, I guess I'm a rogue-" I started but was cut off my the Beta letting out a roar and taking and menacing step towards me.

"Woah, woah, calm down there please and let me explain. I... I am running away from my pack. I just can't be there anymore." Tears filled my eyes again and I cursed myself for being such a whimp.

"Why? What could they do that was so bad that it made you want to leave?" The Alpha asked me. I went to speak but he cut me off .

"And if I don't think it's a good reason I'm going to torture you and then kill you for treason." I gulped and nodded deciding to just tell the truth no matter how pitiful it is.

"I can't shift. I was born to two very powerful wolves and I grew up as a regular werewolf but I was never able to shift when I hit the age ten. Last night I turned sixteen and I found my mate." I took a deep breathe to try and calm myself down as the pain from the rejection was coming back to me.

"Why would you want to leave your mate? You must be insanely stupid, do you know how important a mate is? And you just left them? Pathetic." The Alpha spat at me.

"I- he, he rejected me, I couldn't. I can't, they abused me and the one person who was supposed to love and protect me hates me. He told me I was disgusting." I couldn't help the sob that escaped my throat and fell to my knees and my body convulsed with pain. I could barely breathe but I didn't care, in that moment I wanted to die. I hated everything about myself. My life. It was too painful. I just couldn't do it anymore. My head started to pound from lack of oxygen and my vision dimmed and swirled. Dots flickering here and there. I knew that I was going to pass out soon and I knew that I should probably stop crying but I couldn't.

"Hey, I think you need to calm down." The Alpha said reaching for me, but it was too late. I tried to breathe in some sort of air and passed out before I even had the chance.

*I was gonna stop here but I felt like the chapter was too short and I'm trying to keep the chapters 2,000 words or more. Anyway, continue...*

I woke up with a blazing headache. My body felt sore and heavy as well, my throat was parched and I could barely keep my eyes open. I expected to be on the cold hard forest floor but I was supposed to find myself laying on a full sized comfortable bed. It was so soft that I practically sunk into it, just how I liked it. I turned my head to look around the room and found a glass of water on the bedside table. I sat up with my body screaming in protest but I was determined. I grabbed the water first with my left hand and then held it with both before bringing it up to my lips and taking a sip. It felt so good going down my throat and I tipped the cup a little more to make the water flow out of the cup and into my awaiting mouth faster. When it was gone I frowned and let out a small pout wishing that I had more. I was so distracted with my thoughts of having more water that I didn't heat anyone approaching the door until it opened. I let out a small squeak and dive under the covers of the bed like they would protect me from the intruder... Or am I the intruder since this isn't my room or my house...?

A deep chuckle came from whoever was in the room before I felt the covers being pulled back and over my head to rest on my lap. I glared at the young man who had light brown hair a and green eyes. I grabbed the covers again and brought them over me to hide myself. I heard the person scuff before grabbing the blankets and yanking them off my upper body again. So do you know what I did? I grabbed those motherfucking pieces of cloth one more time and brought them over me. And the male had the audacity to pull them back down. I reached to grab the again before he lost his patience with me.

"Enough!" He shouted making me shrink back into the bed as he look down at me with a frown. He let out a sigh and stuck his hands in his pockets.

"My name is Adam Grey, Beta of the Firestone pack." I let out a small gasp. They were the most hardcore pack in the country. Why did I have to stumble upon them of all people? I was punching myself in the face in my mind.

"I need your full name, age what pack you are from and what your plans are since you left your pack." He told me bring his left hand out of his pocket and inspected his nails as if he didn't really care about any of that stuff.

"Umm, no offense or anything but shouldn't the Alpha be asking those questions?" I mumbled not looking him in the eye. The Beta snorted and nodded his head.

"That's what I said." He looked annoyed before a smirk crossed his face. He turned his eyes towards me and that made me narrow mine at him. I didn't like the way he was looking at me. I narrowed my eyes at him and scooted back further on the bed.

"He can't really say no to you now can he? I mean since your life is in his hands." I gulped at that and the reality of the situation that I was in finally hit me. These people can kill me, they are supposed to kill me because I am a rogue wolf, even if I can't shift I am a threat to all of the other wolves. And even if they didn't kill me some other werewolves will.

"Well let's get going. I have a mate to get back to looking for." Adam said with a dreamy look on his face. I felt jealousy tear through me not because I like Adam or anything but because his mate obviously accepted him while mine didn't. I nodded and stood up. Thankfully I was still fully dressed in what I came in. My shoes were long gone however, Maybe they're cleaning them for me. We walked out of the room and down a hallway. It was actually pretty long before we got a set of stairs. We walked up them and then went down a even smaller hallway before Adam made a sharp right turn and we then walked up another set of stairs which were shorter than the last but still pretty long. Let's just say that I am completely out of shape because by the time that we reached the top of the stairs I was huffing and puffing, my face was completely red which for a werewolf is very embarrassing.

"You okay there pup?" The Beta asked me. I frowned at the name but nodded nonetheless. He nodded back at me and knocked on what I assumed was the the Alpha's office.

"Who is it?" A deep voice came from the inside.

"It's your Beta, jackass open the door." I gasped at Adam and looked at him like he was crazy. I heard a over dramatic sigh come from inside of the office before the door opened and the Alpha was revealed. His black hair was unkempt and looked like sex hair over his head, his blue eyes looked tired and annoyed as he faced his Beta before looking at me. His expression immediately became sharp and hard as he looked me up and down.

"Come in." He said and turned on his heel holding open the door for us until we were both seated. He closed the door and walked over to his side of the desk and sat down in a very comfortable looking chair.

"I thought that you would be questioning him?" The Alpha said turning to Adam who shrugged.

"I was, but then we both came the conclusion that you should be the one to do it. You know, since you choose his fate and all." Adam said with a smirk. I shrunk down in my seat trying to appear smaller. The Alpha gave another long sigh.

"Alright fine. Whatever." He turned to me we made eye contact for about 1.5 seconds befor I immediately snapped my eyes back down.

"So, full name?" He started off the interrogation.

"Gabriel Silverback."

"Age?"

"Sixteen."

What pack did you belong to?" I hesitated at that question before answering.

"The Blood Moon pack." I mumbled quietly but I knew that he could hear me anyway.

"Mate's name?" He asked. I shook my head tears filling my eyes as I swallowed a lump in my throat.

"I need to know before I pass my judgement on you, Gabriel." I took a few more deep breathes before nodding."

"James BloodMoon." My voice cracked halfway through and the Beta throw a look of sympathy my way.

"Why did he reject you?" I could tell that he didn't want to ask me these question but he need to. I kept quiet for a few minutes before answering.

"Werewolves turn into their wolf form at the age of ten, sometimes a few days or weeks after but they still turn. I never turned, I'm still.. Nothing. My ex parents took me to the doctor a lot and just before my twelfth birthday the doctor said that I would probably never turn and they disowned me. They turned me into an Omega, I was supposed to be Beta and they took that from me all because I didn't turn yet. James used to be my best friend, we did everything together. On our tenth birthday he kissed me and called me his mate. Told me that he loved me. Why would he do this to me?" I asked no one in particular. The tears of course were streaming by now and I hated that but I couldn't stop it. I just hated life so much and I was in so much pain.

"I'm sorry to hear that Gabriel. What do you plan on doing now?" The Beta asked me. I shrugged that was the thing. I didn't know what I was planning on doing next. I never thought that far ahead. I didn't think that I had to but now that he brought it up and if they didn't kill me, although I wasn't really opposed to that plan anymore I did need something to do.

"I don't know, I never thought that far. I was just going to go with the flow. If I live, I live. And if I die, I die." I gave them another shrug facing the window that had the blinds pulled so I was just starting at white.

"I have an idea." The Alpha began and I just looked up at him waiting for him to continue.

"How about you join the Firestone pack?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.8K 2.6K 36
This is a rewritten version of Golden Boy! It's completely new except for the names of the characters. Everyone has that one thing that they fear th...
25 2 1
How can I explain what has happened? How a lifetime of pain and disability was far more sinister and darke than even I could have imagined? I am only...
3.7M 124K 56
Kyle is a very homophobic Alpha and he also has full of hatred towards Colleen - the youngest and weakest Omega in the pack. One night on Colleen's...
2.7M 165K 200
In the beginning... he was like a storm: violent, dangerous, and perfectly capable of destroying everything in his path. He'd gotten his hands on eve...