Multi-Fandom Oneshots

By SnakeySneak

A collection of xreaders of characters and people that I enjoy! ✔ = Successfully edited More

Introduction ✔
Bucky Barnes - Your Arm!! ✔
Draco Malfoy - Death Eaters ✓
Sam Winchester - Love Songs ✓
Loki - Library Notes ✓
Death the Kid - Perfect - Requested
AmazingPhil - Cookies
Ronnie Radke - Airplanes
Daryl Dixon - Alexandria
Zack Addy - Dropped Files
Draco Malfoy - Quidditch Fail
John Murphy - Holding Onto You - Requested
Draco Malfoy - Love is Painful
Sentence Prompts
Artemis Fowl - Kids [P#4] - Requested
Sorry! Tagged!!
AmazingPhil - Babies [P#9] - Requested
Orion Fowl [Twin AU] - Christmas - Requested
Lucifer [SPN] - Favors
Sherlock Holmes - Detecting the Game
Jasper Jordan - Someone Like You
Michael "Curly Goth" - I Don't Wanna Fall in Love
Bill Denbrough - Sick & Worried
Maven Calore - A Dancing Flame
707/Saeyoung [Mystic Messenger] - Water Fight [Slight NSFW/ Lemony]

Artemis Fowl - Be the One ✔

2.1K 38 31
By SnakeySneak

A/N: Just a suggestion but you should wait until I say so to play the song above! It'll make it way better! Also, you both are older in this, like in your 20's.
Edited 8.8.17

"Come on, (Y/N)!" Artemis yells to you, dragging you along with him, "We don't want to be late!"

You look up at him and smile, "Alright! Alright! I'm coming! But what exactly don't we want to be late for? You know I don't like surprises!"

He stopped walking before turning around to face you and giving you a kiss on the forehead. "Don't worry, it's a good surprise!" He replied, his Irish accent filling your ears, before turning back around and continuing to drag you onto a plane.

You and Artemis had been dating for about two and a half years now, and he usually never pulled surprises like this. He either told you or at least gave you a hint of what you were doing. This time, though, the only things he told you was that you both were going on a four and a half hour flight and that you needed to pack a suitcase to last a couple days. He put his stuff in your suitcase too, since there was plenty of room and he didn't feel like dragging "unnecessary cargo". You sighed, putting away the suitcase in the compartment above before sitting down next to him in your seat. You really did hate surprises. You rolled your eyes looked over at him, hoping to find any sort of hint in the expression he was wearing. But of course, his expression was blank. 

"Arty!" You groaned out, rolling your eyes again, "Why won't you tell me what we're doing?" This causes him to look at you and sigh.

"I already told you why. It's a surprise! That means that you aren't supposed to know!" you frown at this.

"But I hate surprises..." you mumble as you cross your arms.

"Oh don't be so childish, (Y/N). You'll know soon enough, I promise." He put his arm over your shoulder and kissed your cheek. "I love you, (Y/N)." At this, you uncrossed your arms and hugged him.

"I love you too, Arty." You smiled. You were glad that he allowed you to call him by the nickname. Usually, he calmly insulted people when they called him that, except his mother, of course, who the nickname originated from.

After that, the announcement speakers went off, telling everyone to fasten their seat belts and prepare for flight. A peaceful four and a half hour long flight soon followed, and the whole time you couldn't help but wonder where you were going.

When you arrive at the airport, you both walk off the plane, the suitcase now being dragged along by Artemis. According to Artemis, it was currently 5:30. Though you still didn't know where you were. Well, that was until you saw someone holding a sign that read "Bienvenue à Paris!" [That means "Welcome to Paris!" by the way] You gasped and looked over at Artemis, who held a smug grin on his face. You squealed in delight and hugged him as hard as you could, a passionate kiss following soon afterward. You definitely caught him off guard, but he was more than happy to return the kiss. You were the one to break the kiss before talking again, the smile that adorned your face never leaving.

"You brought me to Paris? Oh my god, I love you!" he smiled sweetly at your reaction before replying.

"It's nothing, my dear." He gave you a peck on the lips before continuing on. "Now I have a few things planned for tonight, but I think we should check into our hotel room first." He said, his voice now back to its calm Irish default.

We hail a taxi and before we know it, we're at the hotel and paying the driver.

"So, what's the special occasion, Artemis? I mean it must be something, right? Oh god, did I forget our anniversary? I am so sorry I thought it was a couple months from now an-" He gets you to stop talking by kissing you.

"Does it have to be a special occasion for me to take my girlfriend somewhere special?" He smiles. You give him a confused look but smile anyway.

"So... I didn't forget our anniversary?" He shakes his head and softly laughs at your confusion.

"No, you did not. Now it's about time for your surprise! Put on that dress I packed for you and let's go!" He smiles and you obey, grabbing the blue dress from the suitcase and changing into it in the bathroom. You quickly do a bit of your makeup that you brought with you, put your hair in a nice bun, and slip on your silver flats. When you walk out, you look up at Artemis to see him grinning.

"Well, you look sexy." He says with a smug smirk.

You grin. "Oh stop." 

"Why? I mean I thought relationships were built on honesty." He replied, the smirk never leaving his face.

"Well, in that case, you don't look too bad yourself." You said with a wink.

"Too bad we can't just stay in the hotel." He said, walking over to you and pulling you into a kiss. You broke away and hummed, the smile never leaving your face.

"Yeah, too bad, right?" he chuckled and took your hand, heading towards the door.

"C'mon, let's go."

You both walk together silently hand in hand, enjoying the sights and everything around you. When you turn to Artemis, he gives you a loving look.

"What?" you grin and question him.

"Nothing. Just wondering how someone like me got so lucky." he kisses you on the cheek and your grin grows wider.

"Oh stop." you chuckle playfully, "Where are we going anyways?"

"You'll see. Well, actually you won't." As he says that you give him a confused look, "I'm going to have to blindfold you so it stays a surprise, okay?" you sigh and nod and stop so he can put the blindfold on you. He stops with you and pulls a blindfold out of his jacket pocket, putting it carefully over your eyes. After this he grabs your hand again and continues walking, leading the way for you.

A few minutes later you find yourself walking up a lot of stairs, and you decide to count them as you are still being carefully lead by Artemis. He stops you as you count the 669th step.

"669 steps oh my god, is there anymore? Because wow, you just know how much I love to climb stairs. Great workout, really." You joke, lightly panting as you speak and obviously exhausted. Artemis just chuckles as he also pants lightly.

"Nope, no more steps. Can you guess where we are, though?" he asks as he leads you onward.

"Well, we're in Paris, that was a lot of steps, and I can currently feel a strong windy breeze meaning we're high up so.... the Eiffel Tower?" you deduce as you are being lightly pulled forward, not fully grasping the fact that you are, in fact, on the Eiffel Tower. He takes off the blindfold, revealing the beautiful scene of all of Paris underneath you and a small table covered with a white table cloth with two chairs. The table itself has a pretty vase of red roses and two plates with (F/F) on them. You gasp in delight and, for the second time today, attack Artemis in hugs.

"Oh-my-god-this-is-so-beautiful-and-amazing! Thank-you-thank-you-thank-you!" You rush out your words, making them barely understandable. Artemis just smiles and hugs you back, understanding little of your words but at least knowing you're happy.

"Anything for you, my dear." is what he replies with as he kisses you on the forehead and leads you to the table, pulling out your seat like a gentleman and going to his seat afterward. You say a small thank you and you both start eating and talking, enjoying every moment of it. Once you're both done he gets out his phone and starts playing your song [That's a queue to play the song now]. He stands up and holds out his hand for you to take. you smile up at him and take his extended hand, getting up and slow dancing with him.

"God," You say, laughing light heartedly, "We're so cheesy!" He grins and chuckles along with you.

"What would a trip to Paris be without a little cheesy romance." he questions, spinning you and moving you both to the rhythm of the music.

You look up in his miss-matched eyes and smirk. "I love you, Artemis. More than anything."

"Well, you know what? I think I love you more." You grin and so does he, knowing full well how cliche he is being.

You both dance quietly, loving every minute of it. Once the music gradually stops, he stops dancing with you and leads you over to the railing. He looks nervous, but gets down on one knee anyway, and pulls out a black box, looking up at you. "I don't think I've ever felt this way with anyone before, and I don't think I ever will. You're always the one there to make me smile, make me laugh. The one to understand what I'm actually talking about unlike everyone else," he chuckles a little at that, "And I love you for it. I never actually thought I was going to get married, or any of that. But, once I met you, all of that changed. I fell in love with every part of you. Your smile, your laugh, your personality, your quirks, all of you is beautiful to me. And I want to see it every day and for the rest of my life. So, (Y/F/N), will you be my one and only, and marry me?" He looks up at you with hopeful eyes. You suddenly burst into tears, both of your hands covering your mouth, and you nod yes as you hold out your left hand. He gets up and slips the beautiful diamond ring on your finger, then proceeding to wipe away all your tears. You wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him deeply for as long as you can and eventually pull away to catch your breath.

"I love you so much, Artemis, you have no idea." You grin, your tears now mostly dried.

"Oh trust me, (Y/N), I think I have an idea." You lightly punch his arm for the sarcastic comment.

"Way to kill the moment, Arty." you laugh.

"Sorry," he lightly chuckles, "I love you too, (Y/N)."

So that was my first ever oneshot! I hope you guys liked it! And I'm sorry it was so long, I just had a lot of ideas for this! Leave a comment or vote if you did like it though, and I hope to see you in many other oneshots yet to come! See ya!

Updated Author's Note: You have no idea how much I changed this, haha, but I still kept some of the main parts. I address how cheesy this is, but hey like I mean I tried. I think the edited version is, obviously much better :D Hope you liked it
Stay beautiful ;)
- Kassey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 4.3K 17
From the bottom to the top, we reminisce your journey through the internet as a content creator, meeting all these great people that will become the...
64K 678 18
Harry Potter One Shots! [REQUESTS CLOSED] I will take requests for anything/anyone, EXCEPT - Percy Weasley Peter Pettigrew Severus Snape Teacher x St...
991K 19.9K 111
Marvel Oneshots Requests closed Second Oneshot book
71.2K 1.1K 24
Some wizarding world imagines/one-shots ! Super open to requests ☺️