You can't leave me behind [Bo...

By sweetspicekillers

SLOW UPDATES "If I kiss you, promise me there won't be any meaning behind it okay? I seriously can't handle f... More

You can't leave me behind
Prologue
Chapter 1 ~ Emergency call
Chapter 2 ~ First impressions
Chapter 3 ~ A guy with serious problems
Chapter 4 ~ I told you so
Chapter 5 ~ Sleep with me
Chapter 6 ~ Undressing people isn't nice
Chapter 7 ~ Hickeys
Chapter 8 ~ Breakfast
Chapter 9 ~ Playing tag with the big bad wolf
Chapter 10 ~ Swimming trunks or nah...?
Chapter 11 ~ Out of the frying-pan and into the fire
Chapter 12 ~ Unfair
Chapter 13 ~ Don't cry
Chapter 14 ~ Candy is not food
Chapter 16 ~ Foreplay or nah...?
Chapter 17 ~ Mating
Chapter 18 ~ Acting like James Bond
Chapter 19 ~ Luna?
Chapter 20 ~ Insecurities
Chapter 21 ~ Congratulations
Chapter 22 ~ Basically, you don't trust me
Chapter 23 ~ Boyfriend or nah?
Chapter 24 ~ Meeting family
Chapter 25 ~ Dinner
Chapter 26 ~ The doctor
Chapter 27 ~ Security blanket
Chapter 28 ~ Smoothies
Chapter 29 ~ Tequila shots
Chapter 30 ~ To destroy something
Chapter 31 ~ Who are you?
Chapter 32 ~ A much needed phone-call
Chapter 33 ~ Clearing the air
Chapter 34 ~ Trusting the rogue
Chapter 35 ~ Double trouble
Chapter 36 ~ Daddy-kink?
Chapter 37 ~ Embarrassed
Chapter 38 ~ Party preparations
Chapter 39 ~ Dream

Chapter 15 ~ Curious

15.2K 580 138
By sweetspicekillers

I chased Ethan up the stairs and I could see him stumble slightly in his haste to reach the kitchen before me. That would not happen though. I took the steps two at a time and I had soon closed the distance between me and Ethan. I knew he was probably not thinking that I was this close behind because otherwise he had definitely moved faster. As it was I was almost at his heels by the time we reached the top of the staircase. When he took the last step I threw myself around his legs and he immediately went tumbling down on the carpet just above the stairs. He let out a low groan and I chuckled at his appearance.

"Whoopsie! Taking a nap are we?" I giggled teasingly and then I hurried to step around him. I was just about to take off running towards the kitchen when I realized that I didn't know where the kitchen was...

"Poop!" I exclaimed loudly and right at the same time I could feel a hand wrap around my ankle. With a tug I lost my balance and fell to the ground with a shocked yelp. I landed on my stomach and a second later Ethan had straddled my back and taken a hold of my wrists. He kept my hands pressed against the ground and then he leaned down and nibbled on my left ear.

"You know, you're a very, very bad boy Matt..." He whispered against my ear and I couldn't help but shiver as his breath brushed against the sensitive skin on the side of my neck. I closed my eyes and willed the feeling of excitement to go away. 

Why the hell did he affect me so damn much this man?

Before I could react Ethan spun me around and suddenly I was lying on my back with him settled in between my thighs. I could feel my eyes widen when he shifted against me and sniffed the air right above me. I could see his eyes swirl silver as he snapped his gaze up to my face.

"You're aroused..." He groaned and I could feel a heavy blush taint my cheeks. Wasn't it suddenly very hot in here?

"Am not!" I exclaimed and by the look on Ethan's face he didn't believe me for a second. Before I could say anything else he shifted his hips slightly down against mine and I took a sharp intake of a breath when he brushed against my erect member. Yeah... so much for pretending not to be aroused...

I could see a big grin settle on Ethan's face and I wasn't exactly surprised when he raised an eyebrow at me and teasingly said:

"Are so..."

I gave him a small pout and tried to create some space between our lower regions. He didn't seem to want that though and I could feel him put more weight on my body to keep me in place.

"Umm... Ethan? Are you going to move or...?" I let the sentence trail off as I looked up at him and I wondered what he was thinking as he stared back down at me. He seemed very serious all of a sudden. I could see his eyes zoom in on my neck and I could suddenly guess what he was thinking. When Ethan finally opened his mouth he didn't exactly surprise me with what he was saying.

"They're almost gone again. I have to make more..." He said, seemingly speaking to himself and I immediately gave him a small frown.

"No no no you don't need to do that Ethan. I am perfectly fine without being covered in hickeys okay? By the way I still don't understand your obsession with my neck, is it a wolf thing?" I asked, my voice a bit curious against my will. I couldn't help wondering about the fact that he was a werewolf and I guess that wasn't so strange really.

Ethan watched me for awhile and I held my breath waiting for him to decide what to do and when he finally did I wasn't surprised really. I rolled my eyes as his eyes fell on my throat and he leaned down towards me. When I felt his soft lips against my skin a shiver raked my body and I closed my eyes as he started to nibble and bite on my neck. I had decided that fighting him was only going to make me tired and him irritated so I simply lay still as he covered me with love-bites all over again.

"All werewolves have this thing called a mate. That's a person... that will mean everything to them... it's sort of their ideal partner for life... if you get what I mean. My mate happens to be you and your friend... is mated to Anton, Adam and Alex. When a werewolf meets his or her mate... their wolf wants to claim that person at all costs and it takes a great deal of self restraint... to keep the wolf in check. Covering you in hickeys is a way for me to calm down my wolf." Ethan said, stopping once in a while to bite my skin and create more marks as he spoke.

"If it takes such restraint to keep your wolf in check then.. ouch not so hard... then why are you holding him back? Didn't you just say mates were ideal partners? Don't you want to... ehh what was it called... give me a mating bite?" I asked and when the words had left my lips Ethan paused against my neck and slowly moved back so he could gaze down at my face instead. His eyes were shining a beautiful silver as he gave me a searching look.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I said after a few seconds and Ethan immediately shook his head.

"No... I'm just a bit shocked that you're asking...that. I mean I heard how Ash totally flipped when he found out about the mating and you're... awfully calm. Does this mean that you agree to be mine Matt?" Ethan slowly said, his eyes glued on my face as I felt my eyes widen.

"Ehh... well... I'm not totally against it you know... eh... I mean I like you enough... no no no that came out wrong I mean I think I like you very much... eh... no I do like you... God I'm making it worse aren't I?" I said, groaning as my cheeks warmed.

Why the hell was I saying this? What if he didn't even like me? Maybe it was just his wolf that felt drawn to me or something? Maybe that's why he hadn't given me that mating bite he was talking about. No I mean why would he give it to me I bet he didn't even like me that much... Oh my God I had totally embarrassed myself by even asking him about it!

I let out a small whine as I avoided looking at Ethan and I could feel dread spread through me like wildfire. Oh I was so stupid sometimes...

"I... I'm sorry for asking... just forget it. I... I'm mean obviously you don't want to I was just..." I started but I was cut of mid-sentence when Ethan pressed his lips against mine. I could feel my eyes widen as he deepened the kiss and I could feel him smile against my lips as he released his hold on my wrist in favor of touching my body.

I let out a surprised moan when he ground his hips down against mine and my eyes drifted close as he nibbled slightly on my lower lip. The fact that I didn't have any pants on just made the friction against my member more delicious and I almost groaned when Ethan pushed slightly against me so I was forced to spread my legs for him.

He kept kissing me as he moved his hands down my sides and then he was suddenly pushing my shirt up and exposed my chest to him. He drew back from my lips and began to kiss down the side of my throat and then further down to my collarbone. He paused to rip my shirt over my head and then he immediately went back to kissing down my chest. When he reached my nipple he suddenly took it in his mouth and swiped his tongue around the bead. I let out a small moan and my body shivered against him as he bit down slightly and I couldn't help it as my hand flew to his head. I entangled my fingers in his hair and pulled slightly and I was instantly rewarded with a slight groan from Ethan.

My nipple had hardened under his skillful mouth and Ethan hummed in satisfaction before he moved to the other bead and did the same thing to that one. I let out a soft groan when he moved one hand down to grab me through my boxers and I could feel him release my nipple and next thing I know he was back to kissing me on the lips.

I felt a bit slutty lying on the ground with my legs spread to a man I hadn't known for more than a few days but it felt so right that I didn't even question it. I had always trusted my gut feeling before so why stop now?

I let out a hiss when Ethan suddenly tightened his grip around my member and I watched in confusion as he pulled back from my lips and stared down at me. His eyes were swirling the clearest silver I had ever seen and I felt so amazed by the color that I could do nothing but stare right back at him. 

Until he squeezed my member slightly and I let out another hiss that is...

"E-Ethan..." I gasped as he slowly gave my shaft a slow pull from root to tip through my boxers and I could see his eyes swirl at my breathless whine.

"You're mine and only mine." He suddenly said, and his voice was both dark and firm at the same time. I couldn't help it as a small moan escaped my lips and I could feel my member twitch in response to the incredibly dominant tone in his voice. God I was so turned on by that voice and I couldn't even hide it when he could feel me twitch like this against him.

I could see a slow smirk spread across Ethan's face as he looked down at me and when he slid his hand along my shaft again I knew he could see the desire pooling in my eyes as I stared up at him.

"Ethan..." I whined, my voice almost pleading and I didn't even know what I was asking of him. I just knew that I needed something and he could give it to me, that much was clear.

"You're mine." Ethan growled again and this time I felt him grind down against me and I let out a soft pleasure filled noise at that.

"Yes God dammit! I'm... yours." I suddenly growled and I could see the grin on Ethan's face widen at my words.

"You bet you are... now tell me what you want... mate." Ethan teased as he slowly tugged at my member, not enough to make it feel heavenly but enough to make it feel good. I groaned and gave him a small glare as he grinned down at me.

"You know what I want..." I whined and Ethan immediately gave me a smug look.

"Oh right... candy was it? Well do you want me to get it for you now? We can finish this after lunch right...?" Ethan said, starting to pull himself up from me as he released my erect member.

Oh hell to the no!

Before he could get off me completely I let out a small growl and hooked my legs around his waist and then I pulled his arm out from under him. Ethan fell down on the floor beside me on his back and I was straddling him a second later. I looked down at his amused face and then I leaned down and pressed my lips against his.

At first Ethan let me work for it as he stayed still underneath me but I soon found my patience slipping and before he could stop me I had shoved my hand down his pants. Ethan let out a surprised groan when I grabbed his impressive shaft and now it was my turn to smirk.

I licked down his throat much like he had done to me and I made sure to give his member a few good pulls. When he was as erect as I was I smirked and then I pulled my hand away from him. I straightened up and then pushed up from the ground until I was standing. I looked down at Ethan who was blinking up at me in confusion and then I pointed down the corridor.

"I guess candy sounds good after all. The kitchen is this way huh?" I said in an innocent voice and without waiting for his reply I began to walk down the hallway. I hadn't taken more than two steps when a dark growl was heard from behind me and then I was suddenly hanging up-side-down over Ethan's shoulder.

"I'm going to make you scream my name over and over again little mate." He muttered darkly and I could feel myself get even more aroused. Damn... maybe teasing him wasn't such a good idea... oh who was I kidding? It was a great idea!

While Ethan made his way back to the room where I had woken up before I made sure to softly trail the exposed skin just beneath the hem of his shirt. When hanging over his shoulder like this I could at least make sure to tease him for it. I smirked as a shiver raked his body and I made sure to draw circles on his skin in a seductive way, only once dipping beneath the hem of his pants to tease him there.

By the time we arrived at the room Ethan was almost shaking against me and he practically ripped the door off its hinges as he entered and slammed it shut after us. He stalked up to the bed and threw me down on top of it and I shifted my eyes to his to give him a smirk when I froze.

Ethan was staring at me with such desire in his eyes that I almost stopped breathing altogether. His silver eyes followed my every move as I blinked up at him and slowly tried to inch backwards on the bed.

Oh I was so screwed... and I mean literally... so screwed...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 204 60
DISCLAIMER - This book will discuss various themes such as violence and depression, and includes sections of an adult nature later down the line. It...
2M 79.3K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
14.9M 457K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
37.7K 1.4K 42
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...