Puppy Love (Editing)

By tessyoc

There is a planet filled with only guys who fuck each other almost all the time. The aliens of Venos have a... More

Dancing with the Devil
Stranger
Pet
Toy
Enough
Gone
I do Care
Coming to Earth
Jealousy?
Jealousy Pt 2
The Girl Who Knows (A Female Venos)
The Strangers Kiss
I Love You
Our Prince Must Come Home
The King of Venos on Earth
Leaving Yuu
Confession
The Human on Venos
Love Strikes Tragedy
I Love Yuu
Heat
Back on Earth
Blessing
Kuu and Devan
Fyn and Claude
Carrier 1
Carrier 2
Carrier 3
Daddy, My Boyfriend is an Alien
Knot
Lucifer
Human and Venu 1
Human and Venu 2 {Final}

Moving

4.7K 226 589
By tessyoc

Mika yawned as he walked down the stairs, it was morning and time to prepare breakfast for Yuu. As he approached the kitchen, a delicious aroma reached his nose, he hurriedly walked in and found something already cooking.

"Good morning Mikaela." Someone greeted him as he turned.

Mikaela remembered, he was no longer alone with Yuu. They now lived together with Yuu's father and his father's mate. "Um..good morning." He said as he watched Shinya cook.

"Could you go wake Yuu up? Breakfast is almost ready." Shinya said.

"Ok." Mika said as he left, he wasn't feeling happy at all, he wanted to be the only one to cook for Yuu but having Shinya around it seemed he might not able to get the chance to do so anymore. "I don't think this house is big enough for the four of us." He said to himself.

"We can't live like this." Mika said to Yuu.

He was right, he was absolutely right from the beginning when he said the house wouldn't be big enough for four people. It had been just one week and they had been running into situations. Firstly, Mika hardly got to do anything for Yuu, Shinya was now always the one cooking, cleaning and doing other house chores.

Secondly, Mika and Guren weren't still on friendly terms with each other often getting into disputes all revolved around Yuu. Thirdly and the most importantly was sex, it was impossible to do so while together. If Guren and Shinya were at it, Yuu and Mika wouldn't get any sleep, If Yuu and Mika were at it, Guren and Shinya wouldn't get any sleep. And both couples refused having sex during the same time because it felt rather awkward to all of them.

"We can't do this anymore Yuu-chan." Mika said. "We can't stay here with these people."

"What do you have us do Mika?" Yuu asked. "Move out?"

"Yes." Mika said. "Let's move out, we'll get our own place and live like the couple we are. We won't be worried by those two anymore."

"Who's gonna pay?" Yuu asked.

"I'll use my powers to-"

"No." Yuu frowned. "No brainwashing Mika, if we want to get a house we should do it the right way and buy the house."

"But I don't have any money." Mika said.

"First we'll ask Guren for permission." Yuu said. "And then we'll go house searching before we talk about money, I'm sure Guren can handle that."

Mika smiled. "Let's go tell them."

"What, now?" Yuu asked.

"Yes now." Mika said. "The sooner we leave this place to our own place, the better."

"We want to move out." Mika said to Guren and Shinya.

"Huh?" They both looked at each other then looked at the young boys.

"What Mika is trying to say is-" Yuu came in to clear things.

"This house isn't big enough for four people." Mika said. "So we want to move out."

"You can't move out." Guren said. "You're just kids and won't be able to stay on your own."

"Excuse me sir but I am six hundred and sixty nine years." Mika said. "Don't be confused by my looks."

"Well you look sixteen." Guren said. "And sixteen year olds don't stay alone in houses."

"You left me for a year here." Yuu said. "Besides I'm almost seventeen."

"You're still too young to have your own place." Guren said. "Besides, if I let you go with him, I don't know what he'd do to you." He scowled at Mika.

Shinya sighed. "Oh Guren." He said. "Yuu isn't a kid anymore, he can handle himself and he has Mika with him. Mika loves him and won't harm him, I think they should move out if they want to."

"Listen to your mate Guren." Mika said.

"Damn it, he is not my mate." Guren said. "Don't use those disgusting words you use back at home here."

"Whatever." Mika said as Guren frowned.

The place was getting a bit tense, Yuu didn't know what to do, even though Guren had accepted Mika, they still bickered too much. "Um..so, Mika and I were planning on going house searching tomorrow."

"I said no moving o-" Before Guren could finish his statement, Shinya dug his sharp nails into his flesh. "Owwwww!" He cried out.

"Of course you can Yuu." Shinya said. "You can get whatever house you want, Guren will pay for it because he's such a wonderful father."

"Don't bring me into this, I'm totally agains-" Guren began but Shinya gave him the same treatment again making him cry out in pain. "QUIT IT!" He screamed.

"Thank you Shinya." Yuu smiled as he pulled Mika and they left.

"So." Yuu opened a book of house. "What kind of house should we even get? I want something big."

"No." Mika said. "We'll get something simple. Remember we're not staying here for long, we'll be leaving back to Venos after your last year in highschool." He smiled. "Then we'll have kids and become a real family.

"Kids." Yuu thought of it, his own little son running around the palace of  Venos. He couldn't wait to be knotted by Mika and he also couldn't wait to become a carrier. "So Mika, what should we name our son?"

"We're talking house here Yuu-chan." Mika said. "Not our non existent son at the moment."

"Mika." Yuu frowned. "We should still pick out a perfect name for him, I was thinking Michiro."

"Ooh this looks good." Mika completely ignored Yuu and focused on the book.

"Don't ignore me you moron." Yuu said.

"Shinya." Guren called. "Why did you tell them that it was alright to go ahead with that stupid idea?"

"You left your son alone for a year Guren." Shinya said. "What's the big deal this time around?"

"Because this time, he has that alien." Guren said.

"Guren, I think Mika has always been with Yuu." Shinya said. "Even when we weren't around."

"Still." Guren said. "I don't want to leave my son alone with him."

"You're such a good dad." Shinya hugged him. "But Mika loves Yuu and will do nothing to harm him, I think Yuu is safer with Mika than he is with us, Mika is an alien after all. So you have nothing to worry about ok." He kissed his cheek. "Other than that, it will be better being alone so we can have more fun together." He smirked.

The next day Yuu and Mika quickly set out to search for a house.

"Ok." Yuu said. "What should our home have? Can we have a pool? And a playground maybe?"

"Why would we need a playground?" Mika asked. "We're not raising a child on this planet, he won't be able to adapt well."

Yuu pouted. "I meany for me."

"Seriously?" Mikaela asked.

Yuu laughed. "Just kidding Mika." He held his hand. "Come one, let's go meet Mrs. Haruna, her son sells houses, she'll help us out."

The sound of Fyn crying out loud filled the palace walls. "No more." He said. "No more, it hurts, I want to get this thing out of me."

"And that's why you don't have babies at your age." Lest said. "At least wait till your a thousand years old, that's what I'm going to do."

"Huh?" Asura frowned. "You really expect me to wait over seven hundred years before we have kids? No way."

"This isn't about you." Lest said.

"It's our kid isn't it?" Asura said. "Of course it's about me too, I want to have a young one calling me daddy."

"Daddy?" Lest growled. "Wait a minute, who do you think is going to carry our disaster?"

"You of course." Asura said. "You're the carrier here of course."

"I've been insulted." Lest said. "Listen here you moron, if you actually think I'm going to let you knot me then stop dreaming, I'm the one who's going to be doing the knotting here."

"But you're perfect as the carrier." Asura said. "I mean you like me being top right?"

"So?" Lest asked. "On that day, I'll top and then I'll knot you. Either that or we're not gonna have kids."

"There is no way I'm carrying our baby." Asura said.

"Well I'm not carrying it either." Lest said. Both boys broke out in an argument, Fyn cringed. The pain he was feeling around his body was enough to make him kill someone and now the two lovers bickering about who gets the be the carrier added to his pain already. He was almost at his breaking point.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP." He yelled as both of them stopped arguing and looked at him. "If you're gonna argue about something as stupid as who's gonna be the carrier and who's gonna be the daddy then don't do it in front of me or I will kill you both before you even get the chance to have a damn kid."

"Somebody's feisty." Asura said.

"It's the pregnancy talking." Lest said. "This is why I don't want to get pregnant, hey I have an idea, why don't we let someone else carry our child for us. You know bring in a third party to all this."

"That's sickening." Asura said. "I don't want anyone else carrying my son, you're the only one fit for that job."

"I AM NOT GOING TO CARRY AROUND A WATERMELON IN MY STOMACH FOR SIX FUCKING MONTHS." Lest yelled at him as both of them began arguing again.

"Kill me now." Fyn said.

"It's amazing." Yuu said as he, Mika and a man stood in front of a house. It wasn't too big and it wasn't too small, it was just perfect. "But there's no pool."

"Yuu-chan, we don't need a pool." Mikaela said. "It's perfect just how it is, we'll take it. How much please?"

"A hundred and fifty million yen." The man said.

"ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION YEN?????" Yuu screamed out in shock. "That's a lot of numbers, we're only buying the house and not the entire neighborhood."

"It's ok Yuu-chan." Mika said as he took out his phone. "I'll text your dad the amount so he'll give us the money." Mika sent Guren a message and about a minute later, Guren began to call. "It's him." He answered the phone. "Hello."

"ONE HINDERED AND FIFTY MILLION YEN?" Guren screamed from the other side of the phone. "JUST WHAT KIND OF A HOUSE ARE YOU BUYING? IS IT A HIGH RISE OR SOMETHING."

"Don't be so cheap." Mika said. "It's not a big money."

"If it isn't then why don't you buy it?" Guren asked.

"Because I don't have any money." Mika said. "Anyway, we're going to check out the inside of the house, see how it is. We'll come back to take the money. Ok bye." Before Guren could speak again, Mika cut the call. "He says he'll pay, it's easy money."

"Really?" Yuu asked. "Thank goodness, I thought he'd be mad about the price but since he's ok with it, we'll take it."

After checking out their soon to be new home, Mika and Yuu were on their way back to their soon to be former home to start packing. On their way they stopped to get something to eat. "Oh Mika this is so exciting." Yuu said. "It's almost feels like we're newly weds."

"Stop acting so peppy about it." Mika said. "Remember, only till you graduate from highschool and t-"

"Then we go to Venos and live." Yuu said. "I know Mika, and I'm excited about that too. I can't wait to start a family with you." They walked on for a while. "But still Mika, deciding a name right now for our son will be a good thing, at least we should start throwing in suggestions, what do you think?" Mika didn't respond. "Mika, are you listening? Don't keep me quiet." Mika still didn't answer. "Hey Mika I'm talking to y-" Yuu turned around and found Mika way behind standing and staring at something. "Mika?" He called as he walked back to him. "Mika, what's the matter?"

Yuu looked to see what had gotten his attention, it was Krul's home. No. It was where she used to leave before suddenly disappearing. "Oh, you miss her." Yuu said as he looked back at Mika.

"What if I never see her again?" Mika asked. "I don't want that, I want her back Yuu-chan."

Yuu walked closer to him and took his hands. "I got us some snacks, wanna stay here and eat before we head back?" Mika smiled and nodded.

They sat in front of the door eating and talking about their moments with Krul. Even though Mika missed her absence, talking about her made him happy and Yuu wanted him to be happy.

"Remember when she turned me into a kid?" Yuu asked. "I ate those snacks she had experimented on." He laughed.

"Honestly." Mika said. "Sometimes I question myself and wonder what my dad saw in her. I mean she's pretty and all but she looks like kid, she isn't that endowed, she's clumsy, annoying."

"Inner beauty." Yuu said. "I guess that's what touched your dad's heart. I'm the same as her you know, I'm clumsy, I don't know how to do anything, when I cook I blow up pots. Yet I still touched your heart."

"Yes but you're cute when you mess up." Mika said. "She's a woman Yuu, I wonder how she would have managed taking care of me as a child. No doubt one time she might have accidentally used her experiments on me."

"Don't worry Mika." Yuu said. "She'll come back, she can't stay away forever. She's your mother."

"I hope so." Mika sighed as he stood up. "We should get back home."

"Ok." Yuu said as he stood up, taking all the empty wraps. "Let me throw this away." He walked over to the trash can and threw them all away. He was about to leave when he heard a sound. "Hmm?" He looked behind the trashcan and found a pink dog. It stood up and walked over to him, cuddling band purring at his leg. "Aww, how cute, a pink dog....a pink dog?" Yuu remembered, Krul would always be pink when she turned into an animal. "Wait then..could she be?" He smiled.

"Yuu-chan." Mika called. "What's keeping you? Come on let's go."

"Mika come here for a sec." Yuu said as Mika walked up to him.

"What's the matter?" Mika asked. "Did you find anything?"

Yuu turned around showing Mika the pink dog. "It's not really natural seeing a pink dog right like this right? What if it's Krul? She is a venu you know."

"It's not her." Mika said. "If this dog were a venu, I would know, it's just an ordinary dog."

"Oh my bad." Yuu said.

"It's ok." Mika said. "Let's just go."

Yuu dropped the dog and began walking with Mika, he dog made a sound and Yuu turned to look back at it. "Wait." He said to Mika as he ran back and picked up the dog.

"Yuu-chan what are you doing?" Mika asked.

"Let's take her home." Yuu said.

"What?" Mika yelled. "No, you know your dad doesn't like let's, he wasn't so jolly when you brought me home."

"But we're not leaving with him anymore." Yuu said. "She'll be our pet in our new home."

"We haven't even moved in and you're already talking pets?" Mika asked. "No Yuu-chan, a pet is a big responsibility, believe me I know because I am one."

"But Mika think of it." Yuu said. "We come to Krul's place and find a strange homeless pink dog, don't you think it might be a sign? Maybe Krul left him here for us."

"You've got to be kidding me." Mika said.

"Please Mika." Yuu begged. "I've always wanted a pet, when I got you I was so happy but it turns out you weren't a dog so my wishes didn't last for long. Please let's keep her. She'll be like our own baby, we can use her and prepare for our son."

"There is no way I am treating a human as a dog." Mika said.

"But you're a dog too Mika." Yuu said. "Which is actually very strange when I think of it, so this human form is just your disguise? But you can't stay in your dog form for a long time or you'll die."

"We're not talking about me here." Mika said. "We can keep the dog."

"Really?" Yuu smiled. "Thank you so much Mika."

"But I don't want the creature getting in the way of our us time." Mika said. "Remember, the main reason we're getting your own place is to be together alone and do lots of fun and entertaining thing with each other."

"Pervert." Yuu said as he looked at the dog. "Here that girl? You're part of our family now." He hugged it. "What should we call her?"

"That's not my problem." Mika said. "It's your responsibility."

"How dare you dump the responsibility of her baby on my head only?" Yuu asked. "And how dare you call our baby it?"

"Yuu-chan." Mika said. "It's a dog. It's a dirty fucking dog that you just found five minutes ago. How can you be so attached already."

"Daddy is such a meanie." Yuu said as he caressed the dog. "Don't worry sweetie, mummy's gonna talk to him later ok?"

"Unbelievable." Mika said.

"YOU THIEVES." Guren yelled once Mika and Yuu stepped into the house. "How dare you? One hundred and fifty million yen? What do you think I am? The president?"

"Mika, I thought you said he said it was easy money?" Yuu asked.

"Sorry Yuu." Mika smiled at him. "I didn't want you to know how cheap your father can be."

"Don't call me cheap." Guren yelled. His eyes caught notice of the dog in Yuu's hands. "What is that disgusting little thing in your hands?"

"Don't call our baby disgusting." Yuu said.

"Baby?" Guren raised an eyebrow in confusion. "What the heck does that mean?"

"It means that little Kiki is going to be living with Mika and I." Yuu said. "Isn't she a cutie?"

"Kiki?" Both Guren and Mikaela chorused giving Yuu strange looks.

"Yes." Yuu nodded. "Her name is Kiki and she doesn't have a home, we found her own the streets and now we're going to take her in and she's going to be our baby."

"I did not sign up for this." Mika said.

"Come on Kiki." Yuu said. "Let's go give you a bath, you're all dirty. Mika, while I'm attending to our baby, you start packing our bags ok?" He said to Mika and left.

"I can't believe this." Mika said. "Did he just dump all the work on me? Damn him."

"Don't you dare damn my son." Guren said.

"He's my mate and I will damn him whenever I want to damn him." Mika said. "Deal with it old man."

"One." Guren said. "Stop using that word mate, two, DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME OLD MAN."

"But you are old." Mika said. "It's a shame you're gonna grow older and die." He smiled. "Yuu-chan on the other hand will love forever just like me and we will be together forever."

"I don't understand what that meant, neither do I care." Guren said. "Damn it, I really hate you."

"The feeling's mutual." Mika said. "You get in the way of Yuu-chan and I, lay off old man."

"Call me old man again and I will kill you." Guren said.

"Both of you shut your damn traps." Shinya said as he walked into the living room in annoyance. "For goodness sakes you're gonna be in laws someday, can you try and get along for Yuu's sake?"

"I will never get along with someone trying to take my son away from me." Guren said.

"Let it go old man." Mika said.

"STOP CALLING ME OLD." Guren yelled.

"SHUT UP." Shinya yelled. "That's it, Mikaela, upstairs right now, you have some things to pack. Guren, those dishes won't wash themselves, go wash them."

"What?" Guren frowned. "I'm the man of the house here, I can't be doing the dishes, that's for the mummy aka you." He grinned.

"Do you want to make me mad?" Shinya gave him a scary look. "Go into that kitchen now and wash those plates Guren."

"Y-yes mam." Guren said as he left. Mika chuckled, he stopped when he saw Shinya giving him a cold look.

"Go and pack up Mikaela." Shinya said.

"Yes mam." Mika said as he left.

Shinya smiled. "Don't we make such a wonderful family?"

Yuu wiped Kiki clean with a towel, he had just finished giving her a bath. "There you go, all clean."

"YUICHIRO!" Mikaela called. "PUT DOWN THAT GODDAMN MUTT AND HELP ME PACK HERE."

"Don't listen to him." Yuu said to the dog. "He's just jealous I have a new favorite now."

"You just met that mut." Mikaela said. "Don't tempt me Yuu-chan, I will obliterate that creature with the snap of my finger."

"You're being a real pain Mika." Yuu said. "You're the daddy aren't you? Do the work yourself, I'm going shopping. We'll need lots of dog items you know."

"You're just going to leave me here with all this work?" Mikaela asked. "No  way, after all this moving away thing is both of us not only me."

"You're so whiny." Yuu said. "Just start packing up for me, I'll be right back. Bye." He waved as he left the room.

"Damn him." Mikaela said. "Damn that stupid do. Well, it can't be helped. I have to get some help."

"Look at all the things we got Kiki." Yuu said while carrying a big bag of bought items, he was walking back to his room. "I hope Mika's done packing or I swear I will kick him so hard that h-" he opened the door and met floating luggage's and boxes. "What the hell is going on here?"

"Ah Yuu, thanks for getting that." Lest said.

"L-lest?" Yuu called. "What's going on? What are you doing here?"

Helping Mikaela." Asura said. "He called us for assistance here."

"Human." Lest called. "What's the big idea? Isn't the fun thing about being a couple on this miserable planet is helping each other out? Why leave Mika to all the work?"

"I'm sorry." Yuu said. "I was a bit busy, you see I got this dog." Yuu pointed at Kiki. "Isn't she cute?"

"No." Lest said.

"Ok boys." Mikaela walled outside. "Let's get these things down..mm? Yuu-chan? You're back already. We're almost done here, just taking everything down."

Yuu looked up at all the things in the air, of course they were using their powers to do the heavy work. Typical. Well Yuu was in no place to to complain at all.

"We should hurry." Mika said. "You two have to get back to Fyn right? I heard you're the ones nursing him."

"Oh thats right." Yuu said. "How's he doing?"

"Fine but he's being a jerk." Lest said.

"He's always crying, he's too loud, he hits hurts whenever Claude-sama isn't there." Asura said.

"I don't understand why a pregnant person will have such a strong and powerful punch." Lest said. "I can't take it anymore, being here is actually good for us. Even though we had to sneak away from Fyn, he's always whining like a baby. Now he regrets being pregnant, he's in the worst stages of pregnancy."

"Maybe I should go see him sometime." Yuu said. "And look after him for a while."

"He's like that and he also wanted you to be pregnant with him." Mikaela said. "You and him pregnant together would spell nothing but disaster."

"AAAAAAAAAH!" Guren screamed.

Shinya growled in annoyance. "Guren you stupid husband of mine, how many times have I told you not to scream in this house?" Guren pointed towards the stairs, Shinya's eyes diverted that way and to his shock he saw floating things coning down the stairs. "What has my life become?"

"WHY ARE THERE FLOATING THINGS IN MY HOUSE?" Guren yelled.

"Shut up old man." Mika said. "You make too much noise."

"Damn it, I hate this alien so much." Guren said as he saw Lest and Asura. "Don't tell me, you invited more of your kind..gross."

"Gross?" Lest growled. "Who do you think you are you stupid human?"

"Watch your tongue you brat." Guren said.

"Guys, I believe you've met Guren, Yuu's father...well adopted father." Mika said.

"Ah! You're the fool who left his son in the house alone for over a year." Leat said. "Do you have any brain at all?"

"What do you say kid?" Guren yelled. "Though, I question myself why I did it, I never knew that I'd come back to meet my son involved with aliens from another planet."

"At least he isn't doing drugs." Lest said. "I hear that's something here on earth that human parents would hate seeing their beloved kids do. Right?"

"I'd rather that than this." Guren said. "I mean seriously, aliens? Give me a break."

"I hate you." Lest said. "Mika, how do you put up with a man like this? He's too loud and annoying, he's worse than Fyn."

"I'm doing this for the love of Yuu-chan." Mika smiled. "But believe me I'm almost at my limit."

"What say we kill him and let his body float through the galaxy?" Lest asked.

"Guren, don't make the aliens mad." Shinya said. "Again I repeat aliens." Shinya walked over to them. "Sorry about Guren, he can be an idiot sometimes."

"Who are you?" Lest asked.

"That's Yuu's step carrier." Mika said. "At least he's nice."

"I sense a good nature in him." Lest said. "So tell me, why are you with that hot tempered man? He's the total opposite of you."

"Well, opposites do attract." Shinya said.

"Only in this god forsaken planet." Lest said.

"LEST ASURA!" Someone screamed as they a turned to see an angry Fyn. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING ON EARTH? IT'S BEEN TWO MINUTES SINCE I ASKED FOR A GLASS OF WATER!"

"He found us." Lest sighed. "Sorry Fyn we're helping Mika here, bye." He dragged Asura and left as the floating luggage followed.

"Damn those two." Fyn frowned. "How dare they leave me alone? Oh hi Mika. How's Yuu?"

"Aww how cute." Shinya said. "Look Guren, she's pregnant."

"She?" Fyn yelled as he walked over t Shinya. "Just who the hell are you calling a she?"

"Um...you?" Shinya said. "Is something wrong?"

"WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME A SHE?" Fyn yelled.

"I'm sorry but isn't that the pronoun used for a girl?" Shinya asked. "You're a girl right?"

"GIRL?" Fyn growled. "HOW DARE YOU MISGENDER ME? DO I LOOK LIKE THOSE CREATURES TO YOU? I'M WAY MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN THEM. I'M A MAN LIKE YOU."

"Eh...b-but that can't be..you're pregnant." Shinya said.

"Never seen a pregnant man before?" Fyn asked.

Guren and Shinya's jaw dropped. A pregnant man, today they had seen it all. "Guren..h-h-h-h-hes pregnant..he's a man...he's....pregnant."

"I need to lie down again." Guren said.

"Venos is a land of only men." Mika said. "So of course our men delivers the kids. Very soon, Yuu-chan will be like him."

"WHAT NO WAY!" Guren yelled. "A pregnant man has to be the most abnormal thing I have ever seen."

"ABNORMAL?" Fyn yelled as his body heated up in flames. "You're calling me abnormal? Have you seen the species called and women?"

"Guren, don't make the alien on fire mad at you." Shinya said. Suddenly a set if hands wrapped around him and pulled him close to a body. "Huh?"

"I've missed you Shinya." Westley said as he hugged him tightly.

"You again?" Guren yelled.

"Hi." He waved. "It's so boring up in Venos, so I came to see you two. You're so cute since the last time we saw each other, I just want to tie you two up in my bed."

"Guren." Shinya trembled. "I'm scared."

"Hey, let go of me." Guren walked over to him only to be lifted off his feet and placed on Westley's shoulders. "W-what the hell? Put me down you alien."

"Come on you two, let's go have fun." Westley said.

"GUREN DO SOMETHING." Shinya yelled. "HE'S GOING TO RAPE US."

"Haha." Westley laughed. "Don't even bother, I'm strong enough to lift this house with my hands. Bye son. Bye Fyn." He smiled and disappeared.

"Shouldn't you be worried?" Fyn asked.

"No." Mikaela said. "I have other ying's to do."

"YOU STOOD THERE AND LET YOUR DAD VANISH WITH NY PARENTS!" Yuu had been shouting and scolding Mika ever since they got to their new home. Fyn had told him about Westley and Yuu acted fast and saved both Guren and Shinya.

"I didn't really think he was going to do anything to them." Mika said.

"It's your father." Yuu said. "He's ready to sleep with any cute or hot guys he sees, I mean, can you trust me alone with him? He'll fuck me till I faint."

"Why are you talking about getting fucked by my father?" Mika asked. "Of course he'll never try it unless he wants to die."

"You're no fun." Yuu pouted.

"What did you say?" Mika asked.

"Nothing." Yuu sighed. "Anyway, we should go to bed, it's getting late. We'll start unpacking from tomorrow, I'm so happy, finally we have our own place Mika."

"Yes and now we can finally have more se-" Mika trailed off when he saw Yuu walking to the bedroom with the dogs in his hands. "What do you think you are doing?"

"Going to bed." Yuu said.

"Yuu-chan, that dog will not sleep in our room." Mika said. "It'll be weird having an animal watch us while we-"

"You sex maniac." Yuu yelled. "Is that really the only thing on your mind? Sex?"

"It's the man reason we got this place." Mika said. "I want more time with you and I won't have some dumb dog getting in my way."

"How dare you cal our baby dumb?" Yuu yelled. "You no good father, have fun sleeping in the guest room. I'm sleeping with Kiki." He said and waked away.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Mika yelled. "WE AREN'T EVEN DONE WITH THIS FUCKING CHAPTER AND THERE YOU ARE ALREADY MAKING THE DOG GET IN OUR WAY! YUU-CHAN GET BACK HERE." Mika ran after him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 27.2K 65
Mikaela Shindo, the name on everyone's lips in the streets of Tokyo. Just twenty four, he is already a multi billionaire and one of the most loved an...
20.9K 651 7
A story; in which Yuichiro was a playboy and falls in love with Mika, the person whom he doesn't know that will completely change his life forever. W...
63.2K 2.6K 33
Yu absolutely loves the ocean. He's lived there his entire life. One of his favourite creatures he always studied: mermaids. He knows the exist somew...
267K 14.9K 31
Yuichiro Ichinose thinks life isn't that significant. As the soon-to-be prince of Drelacia, his days consist of making the best possible grades in sc...