Puppy Love (Editing)

By tessyoc

There is a planet filled with only guys who fuck each other almost all the time. The aliens of Venos have a... More

Dancing with the Devil
Stranger
Pet
Toy
Enough
Gone
I do Care
Coming to Earth
Jealousy?
Jealousy Pt 2
The Girl Who Knows (A Female Venos)
The Strangers Kiss
I Love You
Our Prince Must Come Home
The King of Venos on Earth
Leaving Yuu
Confession
The Human on Venos
Love Strikes Tragedy
I Love Yuu
Heat
Back on Earth
Blessing
Kuu and Devan
Fyn and Claude
Carrier 1
Carrier 2
Carrier 3
Moving
Knot
Lucifer
Human and Venu 1
Human and Venu 2 {Final}

Daddy, My Boyfriend is an Alien

4.9K 241 656
By tessyoc

"D-dad?" Yuu said.

"Son?" Guren looked at all the strange faces in the house. "What the hell is going on in here? Who are all these people? Is this a party?"

"G-g-guren?" Yuu stood up. "What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be back for a year."

"Wow, you must have had a lot of fun then." Guren said. "I've been away for a year and four months now, I thought you'd be even mad at me for adding for extra months, but it turns out I wasn't even missed."

"No, no, of course I missed you." Yuu said. "I guess I've been having too much fun and time flew by." He chuckled, Guren's eyes shifted to look at the others. "Oh, you must be wondering who those are, well um..they're um.."

Yuu never thought the true, being with Mika, he had completely forgotten that he had a father. He forgot that one day, he would have to tell Guren that he and Mika were dating, today was the day, but he just couldn't do it. Not yet.

"Quick someone knock him out." Yuu said.

"What?"

"Oh with pleasure." Lest said as he cracked his knuckles and stood up.

"Lest dear, I don't think he meant it that way." Asura said.

"Quick do it." Yuu said.

"Yuu, what on earth is going on-" Before Guren could finish, Westley had struck him with some dust and he fell to the ground unconscious.

"That was close." Yuu sighed.

"Yuu." Westley called, he had already moved close to Guren and was caressing his face. "You never told me you had a dad, and you never told me he was this handsome, can I have him?" He smirked.

"I'm sorry but wasn't this the same man in agony over losing Krul?" Lest asked.

"I can't believe it, he's back." Yuu said. "He's really back, I'm not prepared for this, I don't know what to do."

"Don't know what to do?" Mika asked. "Yuu-chan, all you have to do is introduce me to him as your boyfriend."

"Mika, it's not that simple." Yuu said.
"How can I just tell him that? I don't think any father will take it likely if he returns home and learns that his son he left alone for over a year, is now gay and dating an alien."

"He's gay too, so there should be no problem." Mika said.

"He's not really gay, he's bi." Yuu said.

"By what?" Mika asked.

"It means he can date both men and women." Yuu said. "Which is clearly what he's doing now, I mean for god sakes pick one, is it Shinya or is it Mahiru? Anyway back to the problem here. Mika, I don't think I'm ready to tell them the truth, do you think you can give me some time?"

"Are you asking me to leave?" Mika asked.

"No." Yuu said. "I'm asking you to stay in my room and never come out until I say so."

"He's pushing you back inside the closet man." Lest said.

"No that's not it." Yuu said. "Please Mika, for me?"

"What's in it for me?" Mika asked.

"I'll do whatever you want for a week." Yuu said.

"You can't do anything Yuu-chan." Mika said.

"Ouch?" Yuu frowned.

"The only thing good you know how to do is when we're having se-" He smirked.

"Why are you smirking?" Yuu asked.

"Yuu-chan have you watched a movie called fifty shades of gray?" Mika asked.

"Um..no." Yuu said.

"Well you better, and take notes ok?". Mika tapped him, Yuu was a bit confused but still went ahead with the idea.

"Poor boy doesn't know what he's been dragged into." Lest said.

"Fifty shades of Mikayuu? I'm down for that." Westley said. "When's the premiere?"

"Dad? Dad?"

Guren heard someone talking, he slowly opened his eyes to see Yuu. "Yuu?"

"Oh thank goodness you're awake dad." Yuu said as Guren sat up scratching the back of his head.

"What happened?" Guren asked.

"You fell and hit your head." Yuu said. "You really are careless I swear, you return home after a whole year and the first thing you try to do is break your head."

"Sorry for being human." Guren said as he squeezed his face in pain. "Damn, it must have been some fall, I don't remember a thing, it's a good thing you were here. So how've you been?"

"Me?" He smiled. "Fine, it was really fun without you."

"I hope you didn't throw any party." Guren said as he stood up.

"I don't need a party to have fun." Yuu said. "Anyway, I'm going to bed, goodnight." He left Guren and headed into his room.

Yuu walked into his room and locked the doors climbing on the bed, he was still trying to come to terms with the fact that Guren had return home. Ever since Mikaela entered his life, he had forgotten that he even had a father. "Now what?"

"Now you tell him about us." Mikaela appeared on the bed, frightening Yuu who screamed and fell down the bed.

"Ouch." He said as he got back up. "Mikaela, don't do that."

"When do you plan on telling him?" Mikaela asked. "I don't want to just hide out in your room, your father should know about us, the sooner he does, the better." Yuu frowned and turned the other way showing his refusal. "Are you really serious Yuu-chan"

"Mika, please." Yuu said. "Not tonight, in tired ok, goodnight."

"Goodnight." Mikaela said.

"What do I do?" Yuu said to himself while walking down the stairs. "I couldn't find Mika anywhere since I got up this morning, I hope he isn't mad at me." He reached the living room and found the place filled with lots of bags and boxes. "Huh? What's going on? Is someone moving in or out?"

"In." Guren said popping up from behind him. "The truck just got here and has brought his things in."

"The truck? His?" Yuu asked.

"Shinya will be living here with us now." Guren said.

"C-come again." Yuu said.

"I said, Shinya, my fiancé will be living here with us." Guren said. "While on the trip, I finally called things off with Mahiru, not that she even cared though. So Shinya will be staying here now." He smiled. "You've always wanted a mummy right?"

"Huh?" Yuu frowned. "No, not at all. Anyway, I'm happy for  you Guren, it'll be nice having him live with us."

"Yes." Guren said. "At least now all we'll get to eat is descent food and no longer take outs, we really need a woman in this house."

"Shinya isn't a woman." Yuu said.

"I need your help." Guren said. "We need to get all these things into my room before he gets here."

"Your room?" Yuu became worried. He liked the idea of having Shinya in the house but he did not like the idea of he and Guren being together in one room. He knew all too well that he wouldn't get any sleep if they did. "Ok, while I'm glad Shinya's here, please don't make me regret it. I need my sleep and besides that, it's summer which means I'm at home."

"Really?" Guren asked. "I thought you'd go somewhere with your friends. What? No plans this summer?"

Yuu had plans, plans with Mika of course but they were all tarnished with Guren's return. Life could be so unfair and cruel at times. "No. No plans at all, I was just going to spend the summer relaxing all by myself, that is until you showed up."

"Sorry for coming back to my own home." Guren said. "Let's just get these things upstairs."

Mika laid in bed listening to Yuu and his father work, he didn't know what they were doing but they were really making a lot of noise. Mika could hear some things dropping, Guren screaming at Yuu calling him a careless brat and Yuu screaming back at him. Mika smiled, it seemed even on earth, father and son relationships were the same as on Venos.

What Mika didn't understand was why Yuu was scared to tell his dad about him. He had learnt that kids who were gay found it difficult coming out to their parents because they feared being disowned or hatred from them, but Guren was gay himself, so what exactly was Yuu so scared off?

"I swear, Yuu-chan can be so annoying sometimes." He said to himself.

Yuu sat on the floor by the opened door of Guren's room panting. They had just brought up many heavy boxes and he was wiped out. "He isn't here yet and I can already feel the motherly vibe." Yuu said.

"Go lie down if you want to." Guren said. "I'll call you when he gets here."

"Ok." Yuu could barely carry himself, he was too tired to walk.

"Hopeless." Guren said as he lifted his son up and placed him on his shoulders and left. He opened his bedroom door and placed him on the bed. "See ya." He said as he left.

Yuu snuggled to the bed and tried to relax. Suddenly Mika appeared behind him. "Did you tell him yet?"

"AAAAH!" Yuu screamed and fell of the bed. "Damn it, you've got to learn how to stop doing that."

"Did you tell your father about me?" Mika asked.

"No." Yuu said as Mika frowned. "But why so persistent Mika? I mean, it's not like it's holding us back from loving each other."

"I hate secrets." Mika said. "You should tell him fast, what are you so afraid of?"

"Nothing." Yuu said. "But, I'm just not ready yet."

"Then let me tell him." Mika said.

"No." Yuu yelled. "Don't worry Mika, I'll tell him soon, I promise you ok." He got back on the bed and laid down. "By the way, my dad's boyfriend is going to be living with us."

"Boy friend?" Mika asked.

"Yes." Yuu nodded. "You know him, the gray haired guy, we were taking his things up stairs just now. I'm so tired."

"Because you're weak." Mika said.

"Huh? WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?" Yuu yelled.

"Weak." Mika said. "Is something wrong? I only said the truth."

"You Venos piss me off sometimes." Yuu said.

"What the hell?" Guren squeezed his face seeing the amount of more bags, boxes and luggage's behind Shinya. "Are you even a woman?"

"Oh Guren." Shinya walked in and kissed him. "Stop being lazy and send those things up ok." Guren sighed and got to work, the joys of having Shinya Hiragi around. "Now, where is Yuu? I've been dying to see him since we came home."

"YUU!" Guren yelled. "GET YOU ASS DOWN HERE AND COME SAY HELLO TO SHINYA."

Shinya scowled at Guren before giving him a smile. "Guren sweety, as long as I'm in the house, you will never several like that again. If you want to call you, you tale your lazy ass up those stairs and into his room and go call him, am I understood?"

"Y-yes sir." Guren said.

"Good." Shinya said.

Yuu walked down the stairs. "Hello Shinya." He walked closer to him.

"Oh Yuu." Shinya pulled him in for a tight hug. "I've missed you so much, how have you been?"

"Good." He said.

"So Yuu, I guess Guren has told you already." Shinya said. "I'll be living here from now on."

Yuu nodded. "It'll be nice having you around Shinya."

Shinya smiled. "Now, I'm going to go into the kitchen and get us all something to eat. Why don't you be a good boy and go assist your father and carry up those things."

Yuu looked at the boxes by the door. "You're kidding me right?"

"No." Shinya said.

Yuu sighed as he walked towards Guren. "Is this what it's like having a woman in the house?" Yuu asked.

"Funny thing is that Shinya Hiragi is not a woman." Guren said.

Mika stood in the kitchen watching Yuu eat with Guren and Shinya, he was currently invisible and so no one could see him. He was mad, so mad and he had to try his hardest to stay calm. He wouldn't have minded getting to eat like a family with them but Yuu was being too much of a wuss to tell them anything about him.

"So Yuu." Shinya called. "Why don't you tell us a little thing about your stay here while we were away."

Mika smiled, he couldn't thank Shinya enough for bringing up that question, maybe it would help Yuu out and give him the nudge of telling them about him.

"Well um..it was great I guess." Yuu said. "The nights got lonely at times though."

Mika's jaw dropped in shock, the nights got lonely? What nights? The ones where they were sewing each other senselessly? Or holding each other in their arms?

"Did you have friends over?" Shinya asked.

"I hope you didn't have a party." Guren said.

"No. No party." Yuu said. "I did have my friends over though, they would often keep me company. It was a great year really. But you're back and the fun's over."

"You're welcome." Guren said.

The rest of dinner went by with Guren and Shinya telling Yuu about their own time in their travel. Mika was not pleased with Yuu at all, he was so mad right now and had to leave quickly before he blew anything up.

Yuu walked into his to and locked the doors ready for some sleep. "Mika?" He called. "Are you on the bed? I don't think my heart can take these scares anymore." He didn't get a response. "Mika?" He looked around the room. "He isn't here." Suddenly a paper flew into his hands, no doubt it wasn't by accident, the paper looked enchanted, maybe Mika wanted him to see it. "Gone to Venos, be back later." Yuu read the later.

He sat down on the bed thinking about Mika, he really looked sad about not telling Guren about him. Yuu felt really bad, he was being a cowered and he knew it. "Why can't I just tell him the truth?"

"I AM SO MAD!" Mika tried calming his anger by playing a game of darts but the way he played it was slight different. He had three servants standing by the wall and instead of days he used knives. Throwing each one at them. Each servant praying to their maker that their time hadn't cone yet.

"How boring." Westley said. "I've been watching you for an hour boe and you still haven't done any damage."

"You want me to hurt someone?" Mika asked.

"I just want to see a little blood." Westley said.

Still looking at his father, Mika threw three knives, each one landing so close to the servants. Some blood dropped to the floor and it was clear that Mika had given each of them some scrapes. "Go." Mikaela said as the servant ran out thanking the heavens for still being alive.

"So son, what has you so upset?" Westley asked.

"Yuu-chan." Mika said. "He hasn't told his father about me yet."

"Just be patient." Westley said. "Maybe his father isn't such an approachable man and won't be able to handle it well." He smiled. "Unlike me that is, but." He pouted. "I don't want to be introduced to Yuu's parents as your father, I want to be introduced as his boy friend. I mean look at me I'm practically a god." He frowned. "But in the end, he chose you instead."

"Are you sick in the head?" Mika asked. "Anyway, I cane here to get things of my mind. I'm going to my room."

It was morning and Mika still hasn't gotten back, Yuu wondered if he was still angry with him and didn't want to be near him at the moment. "Oh Mika." There was a knock on his door. "Come in."

The door opened and Guren walked in. "Hey, Shinya and I are off to work."

"Ok." Yuu said. "Bye." Just about when  Guren was leaving, Yuu stopped him. "Guren wait." Guren stopped and looked at him. "T-there's something I want to tell you."

"Be quick about it." Guren said. "I don't have much time."

Yuu wanted to tell him about Mika, he didn't like how Mika was mad at him so he was going to tell him. "Well..you see..um..I have a..um..a b-b-b-"

"Spill it out kid." Guren said. "I don't have all day."

Yuu sighed, he just couldn't do it, not today. "It's nothing, you can go."

"Ok." Guren said. "Bye." He closed the door behind him after leaving.

"I'm sorry Mika." Yuu said to himself. "I'm trying to tell him but I just can't."

Yuu was in the kitchen having his breakfast, he wasn't really enjoying it. He was to sad to eat, he didn't even want to eat at first but didn't want the food Shinya took his time to make fore him to go to waste. He looked at the time, it was last one in the afternoon and Mike wasn't back yet. Maybe he really was angry and didn't want to be near him at the moment.

"Yuu-chan."

Yuu turned and saw Mika in the kitchen. "M-Mika?"

"What's the matter?" Mika asked. "You're hurt." He walked over to him. "Did someone do something to you?"

Yuu shook his head. "No. It's nothing."

"You don't have to lie to me Yuu-chan." Mika said. "I know when you're hurt, I can feel emotions remember?"

"Oh." Yuu said. "I completely forgot about that." Yuu said. "But really, it's nothing big and you don't have to worry yourself about it."

"Yuu-chan, I hate secrets." Mika said. "Tell me the problem now."

Yuu knew Mika wouldn't just let him go like that, not when he was in this much pain. "I'm sorry Mika." He said. "I'm sorry, I couldn't tell him, I know I'm being a coward but I'm trying my hardest. Please don't be angry at me."

"Angry?" Mika asked. "Ok yes, maybe I'm a bit angry at you." Mika pulled him up and hugged him. "But it's nothing you should feel bad about Yuu-chan, I don't hate you or anything."

"Really?" Yuu asked. "You don't?"

"No." Mika said. "I can't believe your even think that, I love you Yuu-chan."

Yuu hugged him back. "I love you too Mika." He said. "So much."

"Where are they?" Mika asked.

"They?"

"Your father and his mate." Mika said.

"They went to work." Yuu said. "They won't be back for a while."

Mika smirked. "So we finally have the house to ourselves right?"

"Yes but why d'you..WOAH!" Yuu yelled as he was lifted up his feet.

"Let's go back to bed Yuu-chan." Mika said.

"Damn Guren." Shinya cursed his lover who had left his briefcase at home, of course Shinya wouldn't want to help bring it but Guren was already busy with Kureto and couldn't come back to fetch it, so Shinya was the fool to go get it.

He opened the doors of the house. "Now where the hell did he keep that damn thing?" He proceeded up the stairs towards the hallway of the bedrooms. He stopped when he began hearing something strange. "Moaning?" They seemed to be coming from Yuu's room. Why would moaning noises be coming from Yuu's room, he went to investigate.

He slowly crept over to the boys room and opened the door. Heaven did not prepare him to see two people on the bed engaged in deep intercourse. One of them being Yuu. "Yuu!" He was so shocked that he spoke, he quickly covered his mouth.

"Huh?" Yuu sat up and saw Shinya. "Sh-Shinya? Shinya I-"

"Sorry for interrupting." Shinya said. "Please continue." He left.

"No wait Shinya."

Shinya couldn't believe what he had just seen, he had to slap himself as he ran just to make sure that he wasn't dreaming. Turns out he wasn't, Yuu was actually having sex with some own in his room. Unbelievable. He tried to reach the door but suddenly hit something.

"What the-" he tried getting through but couldn't. "Damn it, is there an invisible wall here?"

"Wit Shinya." Yuu didn't have the time to dress up so he quickly tied the sheets around his body. "Please don't go."

"Yuu, it's ok." Shinya said. "You have a boy friend, I understand, I was just shock that's all."

"Please don't tell Guren." Yuu said. "I'm sorry you had to find out about us this way, I've been meaning to introduce you and Guren to Mika for a while now.

"Mika?" Shinya asked.

"Yes." Yuu said. "My boyfriend's name is Mikaela Hyakuya."

"So..you're Yuu's boyfriend." Shinya said while looking at Mika. "It's certainly nice to meet you Mika."

"It's nice to meet you too human." Mika said. "Though we have met, but at that time I was in my venu form."

"Venu?" Shinya asked.

"Haha." Yuu laughed. "Oh Mika, you're so funny, you and your jokes."

"But I wasn't joking." Mika said.

"Do your really want to tell him that?" Yuu asked.

"Tell me what?" Shinya asked.

"Well you see...Mika is an alien." Yuu said.

"A what?" Shinya asked.

"An alien." Yuu said. "You know, other planet kind of alien."

"Yes, and I'm straight." Shinya said sarcastically.

"No. He really is, that's why there was an invisible wall stopping you from leaving." Yuu said. "Show him Mika."

"Yuu, you don't really think I'm going to believe that your boyfriend is an alien from another pla-" suddenly Mika disappeared. "AaaaAh! Where'd he go?"

"He turned invisible." Yuu said as Mika became visible again. "See an alien."

Shinya held his head. "Ok this is just too much. I need to lie down." He stood up.

"Hey wait." Yuu called. "You promise me you won't tell Guren yet, I want to be the one to tell him."

"Yeah yeah I won't." Shinya said while holding his head. "Ok, this is one strange day, I can't go back to work like this." He said as he left.

"Tell him, tell him, tell him." Mika chanted as he used a pillow to gently hit Yuu's back. Days had passed and Yuu still hasn't summoned the courage to tell Guren. There were sometimes where he would almost do but then he'd chicken out and end up not telling him. Mika was getting tired of hiding around, he wanted to be introduced to Yuu's dad. "Yuu-chan when do you plan on telling him?"

"When I get the courage to do so." Yuu said. "Mika, I'm scared ok, I really am, I mean what if he doesn't accept you."

"Why will he not accept me?" Mika asked.

"Guren is pretty strict." Yuu said. "It's difficult to get on his good side honestly."

"Don't worry." Mika said. "I'm the perfect package, he'll like me. I mean I'm handsome aren't I?"

"It's not just about looks Mika." Yuu said. "Other things matter like, caring, and how you treat me. I already know you're a sure in for that one because you care so much for me."

"Of course I do." Mika said. "I love you Yuu-chan."

Yuu smiled. "I love you too Mika, don't worry, I'm sure I'll be able to tell him really soon. So please be patient with me ok."

"Ok Yuu-chan, I'll be patient." Mika said.

"Yuu..it hurts." Fyn cried out while holding on to Yuu.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Mika yelled at Fyn, Asura and Lest who were in their bedroom.

"We came to visit." Lest said. "Is there a problem?"

"Yes there is." Mika said. "Yuu-chan's dad could walk in here any moment."

"So he still hasn't told him about us?" Lest asked. "How sad. Anyway, Fyn kept on whining about his pregnancy, the big baby, I told you knotting was a bad idea."

Yuu was holding Fyn in his arms. "Don't worry Fyn, just try to calm down and relax."

"I want this thing out of me Yuu." Fyn said. "I'm at my limit, it hurts so much. This is the same pain you'll go through when Mika knots you too." He smiled and rubbed his big belly. "But in the end, it'll be all worth  it, because after the pain you'll get to meet your bundle of joy."

Lest laughed. "You will so regret those words later on in life, by the way I'm hungry can you get me something to eat Mika?"

"If you want to eat then go home and eat." Mika said.

"Rude." Lest frowned. "We are your guest here you asshole."

"Mika, you seem to be more mad than me." Fyn said. "I'm the pregnant one here."

"Sorry, just a little mad that someone still hasn't told his father about me." Mika said.

"Mika, not this again." Yuu sighed. "We've talked about this."

"You need to man up and tell him Yuu-chan, and you better tell him soon or I will." Mika said.

Yuu really hoped that he could tell Guren before Mika could do anything drastic.

"SHUT UP ALREADY!" Guren screamed, it was the fifth time now. There was an argument going on upstairs and Yuu said that he was talking on the phone with an annoying friend of his. "Damn it, how can one boy on the phone be making so much noise?"

"WAIT! NO MIKA DON'T."

They heard the door slam and footsteps, Guren watched as a strange blonde walked down the stairs and towards him and Shinya. "Who the hell is that?"

"Oh no." Shinya became uneasy, he quickly held Guren's hands. "Now Guren, try to relax ok. Don't know a tantrum alright?"

"What are you talking about Shinya?" Guren asked.

"Mr. Ichinose." Mika walked up to him.

"Wait Mika." Yuu ran down the stairs towards them. He held Mika. "Mika, please don't."

"Yuu, who is this?" Guren asked.

"Him? Oh um..he's my friend"

"I'm his boyfriend." Mika said.

"WHAT?" Guren yelled.

Shinya held Guren back. "Guren, calm down, just listen to them."

"Yes, thats right." Mika said. "I am Yuichiro Ichinose's boyfriend, my name is Mikaela Hayakuya and I am head over heels in love with your son Mr. Ichinose. He is also infatuated with me as well and our relationship is both romantic and sexual."

Guren's brows twitched in annoyance. "D-did you just say sexual?"

"Yes. Yes I do." Mika said. "If you wouldn't mind, we would like your blessings and even if you don't give them to else we wouldn't care because your son is the only man for me, he is my lover and future mate, he shall be the carrier if my child one day and we will make a very happy family. Understood"

Only heaven knew what Guren would have done if he didn't have Shinya holding him back.

Yuu explained everything to Guren as he had done with Shinya, Guren seemed calm now but still hadntbsaid anything about them. "So dad, what do you say?"

"Why do you call me dad whenever you want something from me?" Guren asked.

"I love you." Yuu smiled.

Guren looked at Mika, he wasn't sure what to say about him.  He didn't look much like the caring type,he looked more like a punk and possibly a player. The last thing he wanted was his son getting hurt.

"Don't worry sir." Mika said. "I will never do anything to hurt Yuu-chan, believe me when I say this, I love your son so much. I honestly do."

"How did you know that I was thinking about that?" Guren asked.

"Well it's part of my powers." Mika said.

"What?" Guren asked.

"Here is comes." Shinya said.

"Well um..dad." Yuu said nervously. "Mika isn't from Jere, he's from another planet."

"Excuse me?" Guren said.

"I'm an alien." Mika said.

"Ha!" Guren laughed. "That's funny, but I'm an old man and I don't have time for jokes."

"We're not joining." Yuu said. "Proof is right beside you."

"Proof?" Guren looked to his side and saw a stranger smiling at him. "Aaaah!" He screamed and shifted away.

"Hello." Westley said.

"Who is that? How did he get here?" Guren asked.

"This is my dad." Mika said.

"It's nice to meet you." Westley hugged him. "Oh Yuu, you have a cute father just like you, can I knot him?"

"CUTE? WHAT THE HELL?"  Guren yelled.

"Father behave." Mika said.

"I just can't help it son." Westley said, this time he was now hugging Shinya. "When I see cute men lie this, I vet turned on so much."

"Wow um..Mika, you have a very um..interesting father." Shinya said.

"Sorry for dropping in uninvited." Westley said. "But I wanted to meet my in laws." He held both Guren and Shinya together. "We must begin preparations for a wedding, where should it be held? Here or on Venos?"

"Venos?" Guren asked.

"Yes." Westley nodded. "My home planet, we are aliens to you after all."

"Will you please stop with all the alien joke." Guren said. "Hey, what's wrong? Why have you all shrunk?"

"We haven't shrunk." Yuu said. "You're floating."

"What?" Guren found himself actually floating in mid air. "Put me down, put me down." Westley lowered him down. "A-aliens?" He said in shock as Westley nodded. "Ok that did it, I'm going to have to faint now." And he did indeed faint.

Guren was in Yuu's room, it was already night time and he and Mika were asleep. What Guren didn't seem to like was his they were cuddled on each other.

"Cute isn't?" Shinya asked.

"He's an alien." Guren said.

"A handsome alien." Shinya said.

"I don't like it." Guren said.

"You don't have to." Shinya said. "They're so adorable and perfect for one another."

"Whatever." Guren said as he left the room and Shinya followed.

Finally got to update here :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 2.6K 29
"If there was ever anyone to show me the realness in 'reality', it was Yuu... Tiny, little, innocent Yuu - the boy who loved comic books and fascinat...
138K 3.6K 16
In a world filled with blood-lusting vampires and humans dealing with demons, reality is far from peaceful. There is constant turmoil, as the vampire...
48.1K 1.2K 17
Yuu moves to a new school when guren decided that they moved in with shinya. Yuu loved his new dad, new town,new friends,new school. but one deep dar...
54.3K 2.9K 54
[MIKAYUU FANFICTION] COMPLETED! *Fairly edited* (85, 679 Words) "What I feel is beyond love for you, Yuu-chan. You're mine. And you will be for ete...