The Original Mother [2]

By OriginalWriterJ

-WINNER OF BEST KLAUS MIKAELSON FAN-FIC (THE ORIGINALS) & BEST FAN-FIC (THE ORIGINALS) IN THE TVD FAN-FICTION... More

Little Warrior
A Scorned Wife
Fanfiction awards
Honey I'm Home
Warm and Fuzzy
Bad Boy
Land of the Living
Going twice
Hunting Season
Puppy Food
Update info
The Prophecy
What the Hell
Careful I bite
Oh Come Here
Giselle & Jasmine
My Curse
Token Human
I've Been Watching
The Gram
Vote For Thyra
Mama Bear
Winner!
Wake Up
Wildflower
Good Enough
The Original Enemy
Stolen
That Time of Year
The Vote
Last time

Ruined Us

36.5K 947 473
By OriginalWriterJ

Season 1 Episode 18

I was awoken in the early morning by a jackhammer, yes a bloody jackhammer, I tried in vain to go back to sleep but it was useless. I groaned loudly, rolled to my side and slowly got up from my bed, it seemed the bigger my daughter grew the harder it was to move around freely. I grabbed my rope and tied it around my body then stormed out of my room.

"Elijah seriously, there are pregnant women trying to sleep" I shouted as the jackhammer continued to pound in the courtyard.

"I'm sorry little one" Elijah smiled.

"Don't be sorry Elijah, pregnancy has made Thyra lazy. I think giving this place a face lift is an amazing idea" Katherina smirked as she smiled sweetly at Elijah.

"Ass-kisser" I muttered in irritation, as I walked down the stairs, making Katerina glare playfully at me.

"Enough, with all the racket" Klaus roared as he appeared from his bedroom.

"Finally something I can agree on with you" I said in relief as the noise stopped.

"Is there a problem brother?" Elijah smirked, then told the workers to take a break.

"I agreed to a general sprucing up, not a bloody three-ring circus." Nik said in an extremely annoyed tone, as he and Genevieve descended the steps, this bitch was like an oil stain on silk impossible to get rid of.

"Marcel and his minions abused our home for the better part of a century. Now, you might be content to live in squalor. I'm not" Elijah replied.

"Watch it Elijah, Marcellus is still my boy" I warned, making Elijah nod in apology.

"I agree with your brother. It's a new era in the French Quarter. This place could use a makeover" Genevieve said to Nik, making me raise an eyebrow, didn't she hate Elijah

"Switching brothers so soon" Kat spoke sarcastically, agreeing with my thoughts.

"Or maybe you want something" Katherina continued.

"Actually I do have a request. I'm told our coven hasn't been able to celebrate feast days in the open since Marcel restricted the use of magic. Now with the new peace, I'd like that to change" Genevieve said using a sweeter tone.

I scoffed in disgust and pushed past the redhead, leaving her with Kat and Elijah, as I made my way to Nik who was seated at the small bar. I reached around him for the bowl of delicious looking green grapes, I smiled widely at the bowl and started to stuff my face making Klaus look at me in amusement.

"What?" I muttered with a full mouth of grapes.

"Nothing angel" he laughed and poured himself a drink

"The Fête des Bénêdictions. Feast of the Blessings. In the past, members of the community offered witches gifts in exchange for blessings. We'd like to use it as a forum for introducing our young Harvest girls to society" I heard the witch say.

"So your coven attempted to destroy my family and you yourself held my siblings in unspeakable torment, you also tried to kill Katherina and her daughter. And now you would like a party for the witches" Elijah said sarcastically, making Nik and I chuckle, I loved feisty Elijah.

"I made my amends with your brother. Why don't you think it over?" The redhead sighed.

"More like Nik turned you down" I laughed. Genevieve glared at me then turned on her heel and left the compound.

"Oh, don't be such a stiff, Elijah. The tourists love a good festival. Besides, what better way to cement the solidarity than a show of faith toward a one-time enemy?" Nik said to his brother.

"Great another party" I huffed.

"I haven't agreed yet Thyra" Elijah spoke.

"But you will, come along Katherina we have an outfit to pick" I sighed.

"Oh no, you are on your own mama. I love shopping, but shopping with you while pregnant is worse than a bite from Klaus" Kat said.

"Want to test that theory little doppelganger" Nik smirked, as his eyes turned yellow.

"Don't even try it Nik" I snapped hitting his chest.

"Relax angel I was I was joking. Anyways I'm sure you will look stunning in anything you wear" Nik smiled trying to butter me up, it was safe to say that it didn't work.

"Really" I glared, as I faced him.

"You try finding a stunning outfit with a bowling ball attached to you" I sneered.

"Love..." he tried.

"I am carrying your child Niklaus; do you know what that entails hmm? No you don't so let me tell you. Constant cravings, horrible sleep patterns, back pain, a truck load of hormones mixing with heightened vampire emotions, oh and you try getting up off a chair within five minutes" I ranted.

"Do you know I cried watching a comedy on Netflix the other night, and don't even get me started on the fact that I can no longer see my feet" I continued, as Niklaus looked at me in fright.

"Angel I ..." Nik said at a loss for words.

"Do you remember those chocolates you got for me from Paris? They were in a purple box and they were moulded like roses" I said suddenly, making Nik look confused at the change in conversation.

"Yes".

"I've been craving them lately, so get them" I relied.

"You want me track down chocolates I got for you in 1936?" Nik said in bewilderment.

"Is there a problem with that?" I questioned becoming angry again.

"I can get you, other chocolate love".

"I want what I want Nik, and if you don't get them for me, your life will be hell for the foreseeable future" I threatened my voice turning deadly.

With my point made I spun on my heel, walking past a sniggering Elijah and Kat on my way to the kitchen for my morning blood bag.

***

Each of the girls were dressed for the element they represented in the Harvest, Monique in floral earth tones, for earth; Davina in bright red-orange, for fire; and Abigail in white, for air the three girls stood on a platform as people congratulated them on their little show in the quarter.

As I predicted the Fête des Bénêdictions went ahead now here I was mingling with a bunch of witches. I had abandoned Katherina and Elijah as there not so subtle flirting was making me nauseous, I wished they would just sleep together already.

Nik was nowhere to been seen, not that I was bothered well I may have wanted him to see my outfit of choice and give me a complement or two. I was dressed in and orange-red coloured tight off the shoulder dress that stopped at my knees, and had half sleeves. I paired the outfit with strappy nude heels, a gold bracelet and a black clutch. I left my hair down in loose waves; my lips were painted a bold red, my eyes smoky and alluring.

"Welcome. As is our time-honoured tradition, you are all welcome to deliver your offerings, it is our custom no one should be turned away, no blessing is denied" Genevieve spoke as she gained the attention of the room.

The three witches on the podium sat in their seats as people lined up to give them their gifts, Arielle was the first to give her gift, of course the bitch would be here. I decided to wait for the que to become smaller before I gave my gift, I watched with interest as every person who attempted to give Davina a gift was redirected, I couldn't believe Genevieve would stoop to bulling.

Then just as I was about to give Davina my gift she ran from the stage with tears in her eyes. I glared at Monique Deveraux who had a look of satisfaction on her face and followed her after Davina. I turned the corner and saw her talking to a young vampire, Josh I believe his name was.

Although I had never met the young vampire I did admire him, after all he was had got one over on Nik and was still alive to tell the tale.

"Davina" I said interrupting the two friends.

"Thyra?" she questioned suspiciously, as her eyes went to my baby bump.

"It's been a while, I know" I smiled as I stepped forward.

"What do you want?" she questioned uneasily looking at Josh.

"Oh don't worry I have nothing against your little friend here, Josh is it?" I said holding my hand out to the new vampire,

"Eh yeah, and you are?" he asked nervously shanking my hand.

"Thyra Mikaelson" I introduced myself.

"Mikaelson" he panicked.

"Yes, Niklaus ex-wife who is currently carrying his child" I explained gesturing to my bump.

"How?" Josh blurted.

"Long story, anyways you little witch, ran off before I could give you, my gift" I explained as I opened my clutch and pulled out a blue box that read Tiffany & Co.

I smiled once again and handed it to Davina, I watched as her eyes light up when she opened up the box, revealing a diamond pendant and a delicate silver chain.

"It's beautiful" she gasped, as Josh whispered a wow.

"I can't except this it's too much" Davina whispered.

"Nonsense, after everything you've been through you deserve much more than diamonds" I grinned.

"Thank you so much Thyra" she beamed.

"Don't let those witch bitches get to you, there're just jealous darling" I winked then went back to the party.

I walked around the party and looked around for Elijah or Kat, to inform them I would be leaving. My feet were killing me and I wanted nothing more than to rest in bed, but before I could find either of them Klaus interrupted by gaining the attention of the room.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please. We are gathered here today, to pay homage to our beloved witches, but one special witch has been utterly ignored, that seems a little unfair to me" Klaus spoke from his position on the staircase, I watched he produced a small black box with a purple bow, from his pocket and hold it out to Davina, who along with Josh was standing at the end of the staircase.

"No, I don't want your gift" Davina told him.

"Ha" I laughed, making some people look at me; I couldn't help it watching Nik smirk drop due to one simple sentence was hilarious.

"I understand why you would reject me, given our past. In truth, many of us here today have been wronged in the conflict, which my brother's treaty ended" Nik explained to the crowd.

"Your friend Josh was involved, in a plot to kill me. It would be well within my right to execute him, here and now. But in the spirit of solidarity, and for your favour Davina, I hereby pardon him" Klaus smiled patting Josh on the shoulder leaving me to wonder what he was up to.

"Josh from this day forward you have nothing to fear from me" Nik told Josh.

"Please" Nik said now to Davina, offering her the black box, which she took.

A few moments after Klaus interruption, I decided I was done for the night; unfortunately the night wasn't done with me. I was making my way to the cloak room when an interesting conversation caught my ear.

"I hear you made quite an impression with the wolves. My arrangement with them was supposed to be a secret, and yet you forced it out of them. It's very bold, as was your decision to represent them here today, on your own, I trust you'll do nothing to harm our cause" Nik spoke.

"Are you really gonna go behind Elijah and your wife's back?" the wolf known as Arielle replied.

"Come on! What difference does it make to you as long as your people benefit?" Nik scoffed.

"If I find out that you are playing some game Klaus, like trying to manipulate us for one of your schemes ..."

"You know, you've come a long way since the death of your sister little wolf. I knew you were tough, I knew you were cunning, but I never knew you were a queen" Klaus interrupted then walked away ending the conversation, this backwater mutt a queen what a joke I thought.

Then just as I was about to confront Niklaus, a large group of drummers marches into the party, confusing everyone in the room including me.

"Happy Fête des Bénédictions. We have a message for all of you from Marcel Gerard" the lead drummer boomed.

The crowd broke in to whispers, then all of the drummers take out straight razors and slice their wrists open, causing them to bleed all over the floor. The vampires in the room start to get antsy and vamp-out at the smell of blood, even I had difficulty controlling myself.

"Control yourselves. This is a vulgar trick, we do not violate our agreement" Elijah shouted

Then the lights suddenly go out, and the vampires started feeding on the drummers, as well as many other humans at the party. The crowd soon dissolved into chaos, I vamped my way to the corner of the room away from the hungry vampires.

When the lights switched back on, there were dozens of dead and injured humans lying on the ground; while the humans and witches who survived fled, the vampires had already left before the light came back on. Then I noticed written on the far wall in blood "THERE WILL BE NO PEACE" well my son certainly knew how to make a statement.

"Thyra" I heard Nik shout as he looked around for me.

"I'm fine" I whispered as he spotted me, Nik rushed forward a worried look on his face, Elijah was close behind him.

"Are you sure?" Nik said once he reached me.

"Yes we are both fine" I insisted rubbing my belly, both brothers released a huge sigh of relief after my reassurance.

"Now both of you stop crowding me and tell me were my niece is?"

"Katherine is outside. She is still newly turned, the smell is too tempting for her" Elijah answered; I nodded and fixed myself walking away.

"Do not harm Marcellus" I called over my shoulder knowing one of them would pay my son a visit tonight, somethings they were way to predictable.

***

It was late and I was exhausted, but I couldn't resist a bath to relax my mussels when I came home from the party. I towel dried my hair as I left my en-suite, I was way too tired to blow dry it. I threw the damp towel into the laundry basket letting out a large yawn as I approached my silk covered bed.

It was then I noticed a purple rectangular box wrapped in a gold bow, on my pillow. I took the box in my hand removing the bow and opening it up. There they were neatly placed in tissue paper moulded like roses, I picked one up taking a bite moaning at the taste.

"Glad you like them angel" Nik laughed from the door.

"How on earth did you get these chocolates" I wondered out loud as Niklaus approached me.

"I have my ways".

"You know I was purposely being a bitch asking you to get them" I explained.

"I know" he replied, reaching his hand out and wiping away the chocolate from the side of my mouth. I immediately stepped back looking at him as if he were crazy, ignoring the way his touch made me feel.

"Just because you got me chocolates, doesn't mean you can get all touchy feely" I snapped.

"Haley is dead, you are carrying our child, the child we thought was lost. When are you going to forgive me" he raged.

"Since I've returned, you've treated Marcellus and your siblings like nothing, you've been conspiring behind all of our backs, paraded that redhead slut around like some trophy" I spat.

"So tell me Nik do you really deserve my forgiveness?"

"I love you" he whispered, his voice breaking slightly.

"Love isn't enough for us anymore Nik, were too broken, you ruined us".

.

A/N What do you think?? A long chapter hope you guys like it let me know.

Will Klaus and Thyra ever be the same? Will there unborn child fix there broken relationship?? Also only 6 or 7 more chapters until then end of The Original Mother, there will be another book making my story a trilogy woo!!! I'm so excited about this!!!!

Gif of Thyra in this chapter above & Thyras outfit, Davina gift and other gifs included in chapter.

READ & VOTE & COMMENT

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 1.8K 13
Brought back by an old foe, Rhiannon meets the rest of her family, along with seeing her mother again. She makes the best of her situation, admiring...
56.2K 1K 36
AU > The Originals - It's been 10 years since the Mikaelson's fell to the deadly Hollow. Rebekah and Marcel happily living in New York, Kol getting r...
254K 3.2K 35
France Paris was my second home but New Orleans was my original home when I got a phone call from Marcel saying he needed my help I couldn't say no...
45.2K 1.6K 36
Rosalie Salvatore and Klaus Mikaelson left for New Orleans. When her visions and nightmares get worse and then she is faced with the most difficult c...