Skinny Love (Luke Hemmings)

Per CluelessLover

Reina is an only child that moved to London from Ireland with her mum. After Reina's mother's bad past with R... Més

Skinny Love (Luke Hemmings)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chaper 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
End Authors Note
Starting New
Prequel
Sequel
Twitter Page
New Luke Fic

Chapter 19

64.3K 1.4K 745
Per CluelessLover

Luke's P.O.V

I heard Reina say something about Lily but then they told me that I had to leave. My stomach turned at the thought of Reina meeting Lily. I just hoped that she wouldn't tell Reina anything that wasn't true or something that would hurt her.

"Lucas, I still can't believe you'd do this to us and that poor girl's family." my mum walked into the room and my dad followed her. "Mum, it's not like that. She was having really hard times with her family and she needed some time away for a while, that's all." I explained to her.

"Yes, but you disobeyed us and her parents. They already said that they didn't want her dating and what do you do? Run away with her." she sighs. "Luke, if you two are having sex, I will-" I interupted her "No! Mum. We're not, I promise." I made a disgusted face, even though I wouldn't mind if we did have sex. Actually I'd enjoy it imensely. Ok, that's not important now.

"Good. Her mother would kill me, especially if you got her pregnant." she said. I huffed and looked out the window.

"Listen, please." my dad said, turning my attention to him. "I am." I say back.

"You can't just run away, Luke. That's not how you deal with problems." he says. I honestly didn't care about what they said. I just wanted to get out of this mess.

"I know. It's just...different with her, dad." I say, looking him in the eye. I want him to see my sincerity. I swallowed. "Dad, you remember when you met mum? You used to tell me that you knew that you loved her. When you were willing to make sacrifices for her, just to be with her. When you would risk your life for her. That's when you knew." I try to find any emotion in his eyes. He is silent. "Dad, please. Try to see it that way." he sigh.

"I'd go through hell with her." I feel my eyes getting a bit watery thinking about her. It was true. I'd go through hell and worse with her and if I get killed doing it, then so be it.

"Son." my mother begins, then looks to my father for words to say. "You've still got the rest of your life ahead of you. Why do you need to make these decisions now? You haven't even finished school and maybe you'd like to go to college." she says.

"I'm not changing my mind, mum. I already told you that I wanted to be music artist and I can do that with Reina. Besides, her mum has already let her live on her own. She needs me mum...but more importantly I need her." I say. Of course, this was the first time that I would admit it. I was supposed to be her protector and be the strong one, but really I needed her. She could heal a broken hearted man, and she already has healed this broken hearted man.

"We need to talk about this. Stay here and don't you leave this room, young man." she got up and and left with my father. They went down the hallway and down the elevator. Maybe they were going to discuss this over a warm cup of coffee. Lovely.

I wonder if I could get my job back. I still wondered how Reina could have met Lily and how she would know that I knew her. If she had met Reina, she probably talked about me. I needed to call Reina and ask about it. Maybe she had gone into the bar for something. A job? I sure hoped not. The revealing outfits those girls wear and the thought of other men looking at her made me angry. I know Reina, though. She wouldn't dress or act like those girls.

I heard the desperation in her voice when I called her. She couldn't do it much longer by herself. She did have Richard with her, but she needed someone she could really talk to. She can talk to Richard, but...well ok, she needs me.

I waited in the room and finally the door opened, but it was just some random guy. "Can I have my phone?" I asked him.

"You the kid who's parents were looking for him?" he asks. I sigh in annoyance. "Yes. They're here though, they just stepped out for a moment."

He puts a key into a drawer on the desk and tosses me my phone. "I guess only until your parents get back." Thank God he was new and didn't know that I wasn't supposed to have my phone. I couldn't tell Reina about my parents. By the look on their faces, I could tell they weren't going to let me be with her. I had to hide my disapointment from her when I called her.

I dialed her number and let it ring...

____

Reina's P.O.V

The phone began to ring and I picked it up quickly. "Luke?" I said into the phone.

"Yeah, it's me." he says. Should I ask him about Lily or should I wait for him to tell me?

"Hey, um Luke?" I ask, closing my eyes. "Who's Lily?" I ask.

"A girl at my work, why? How do you know her?" his deep voice says on the other line. "Oh, I just saw her somewhere and she said she knew you." I laughed. He laughed nervously. Something was definitely up. He was hiding something from me.

"Are you ok, Lucas?" I hardly ever call him Lucas. He doesn't say anything for a few moments. "Yeah, I'm fine. Actually, I think this is going to work out for us. My parents are out deciding right now." the joy in his voice was fake. He was confusing me. Maybe he actually had sex with Lily and he's trying to hide it from me with this fake happy tone that he was using.

It bothered me and I wanted to get to the bottom of it. I didn't want to tell him that I had gone to the bar and asked for a job. He wouldn't appreciate me being there and he might think that since I'm taking his job, I don't expect him to ever come back.

"Ok, I gotta go again. My parents are here." he hung up quickly, leaving me stranded.

"What did he say?" Richard asked, curiously.

I put on my best smile. "Oh! He's excited. He says that his parents might actually let him come back home. Here, I mean." I say and Richard smiles. I turn away so that he can't tell that I'm not really that excited. He was hiding something and I don't think I could try to fake a smile any longer...

_____

I walked into work wearing a pair of jeans that I had cut short and more makeup than usual. Luke didn't like it when I wore too much makeup, but maybe it would distract from the bags under my eyes and my worried expression. I wore the low cut shirt that was given for me to wear and I met Lily in the back. I didn't like her one bit, whether she had lied to me or not.

"Didn't think you were coming back. You didn't come to work yesterday." she said, smacking her gum. I had skipped yesterday, taking a day at home to enjoy being alone. Aha.

"Yeah, I was busy." I lied. She rolled her eyes. "So you and Luke still together?" Of course she had to go there. I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. "Actually, yes. Thank you for asking." I smiled as big as ever. Whatever plans she had of stealing my boyfriend would be crushed if she saw how 'happy' I was. "He actually told me about the whole thing myself. Even said that you suck at blow jobs." I shrugged and turned around briskly, smiling at her open mouth. I'm sure a lot of different penis' have gone into the stupid slut mouth of hers. I scolded myself at my own thoughts and went out to wait tables.

Today, I wanted to be confident. Show that I didn't need Luke to survive. "Hey, dolls. What can I get for ya?" I bit my lip as I stood in front of a table with three boys. They stared at me and I tried to ignore it. It still felt wrong. "A tall glass of water." one winked and I faked a laugh. Ok, now I was annoying myself.

"How old are you boys?" I asked.

"Well, I'm eighteen and they're both nineteen." the one that looks strangely like Ashton says. It had been a while since I had seen Ashton, but this guy could be his brother.

"So do you boys want a beer or something? We have a great Samuel Adams on tap." I say, tapping my pen again my notepad and leaning to one side.

"Yeah, we'll all have that since you say that it's good, sweetheart. I'm guessing you're the type of girl that knows what she wants, eh?" one of the older ones says, winking.

"Yes, I do. I don't like boys, though." I laugh and smile, watching their faces fall. "Oh pardon me." he says. "I like men, thank you." I say before walking away. I was in quite a mood today.

I hear the bell at the door sound and out of the corner of my eye, see them walk to one of the tables and sit down. "Reina, can you get this one?" Angela says. I turn to see the person who just seated himself.

I can't believe my eyes when I see him.

"Luke?" I ask, he looks up at me. He takes one good look at my appearance and I suddenly want to cover myelf. His face pales and he looks back up to my eyes. "Reina...what are...why are wearing this?" he gestures to me.

"I work here. I was...they told me to." I say and he tries to smile. "Do you like it here?" he asks. It's sort of awkward.

"I guess. Did you...want to get something?" I ask him. He shakes his head. "No. Well I was, but I'm not really that hungry anymore. My parents let me get a bite to eat here before..." he stops and swallows. "Can I talk to you?" he says, getting up. I nod and he takes me to the toilet. Why is he taking me to the toilet? This is the employee bathroom and he sort of works here so I guess he's allowed here.

When we get into the small toilet room, he closes the door and takes a rag from a shelf and gets it wet. "Come here." he says. This brings up an all too familiar memory, except he's the one holding the rag. He closes the lid on the toilet and I sit down on it. "What are you doing?" I ask him as he crouches down next to me and moves the rag across my face.

"Taking off something that shouldn't be there." he says. He licks his lips and wipes away all of the heavy makeup, slowly. It's as if he wants to take in every inch of my face while doing so. "You're too beautiful for this shit." he smiles at me. I have missed his smile. I feel myself almost start to cry. I look in the mirror and see that he has just smeared it and I laugh.

"It isn't working. I'm trying to be romantic and sweet and the damn makeup is just smearing." he laughs as well. "Try lotion." I suggest. He gets up and find the lotion next to the hand soap and puts some on the rag. He then gets rid of the smeared makeup, leaving my face naked. He leans in, teasing my lips with his, only slightly brushing them. "You're beautiful this way." he whispers into my mouth. "Kiss me. I've missed it too much." he breathes. I kiss him gently. I have missed it more than he has. I wanted to stay like this forever, but he pulls away and leans his forheard on mine.

"I love you." I say. "I love you too." he gets up from his slouched position.

He looks at my clothes and frowns. "This isn't you, Reina. I don't like other people seeing you this way." he says.

"Would you rather me take them off?" I ask cheekily. "Hold on, now. Let's not get too carried away in the employee toilet." he smiles.

His smile disappears and he looks down, clearing his throat. "I actually brought you in here...for a reason." Oh no. Was he going to tell me that he had cheated on me with Lily? Right after I had kissed him and he told me that I was beautiful?

"My parents...have decided." he says. Oh.

"They want me to stay at home for a couple of weeks, just to show them that I am responsible and that I can actually do this. I have to work for it." he says, finally. Relief washes over me.

"That's wonderful. I know you can do it." I tell him, standing up and hugging him. He hold me close. "Did you have sex with Lily?" I ask him, randomly. This was the worst time to ask, but I needed to know. He tilts my head up and I see the confused look on his face. "What?" he asks.

"She told me that you two had sex...in here." I say, looking up into his eyes. He almost laughs. "And you believed that? Reina, why on earth would I have sex with Lily? I haven't even had sex with you." he says. A nervous chill comes over me. We hadn't even talked about sex before and his smile disappears when he catches my facial expression.

"Oh, I didn't mean. We don't have to." he says. "I wasn't rushing or anything." he scratches the back of his head.

"I want to." he looks up at my answer. "Like now?" he asks. I chuckle. "No, of course not." I reply.

"Right, yeah. Of course, Right." he clears his throat.

"I mean, when you come back. I want to. I've thought about it and I think I'm ready." I trail off.

"You have to know. Don't think. Know. I've got to go with my parents." he says. I nod. "I'll bloody miss you. Two weeks is such a long time away from you." he says.

"I know, but we can do it." I respond, encouraging both of us.

"Reina, just please don't work here anymore. It makes me uncomfortable." he tightens his lips to one side like he always does. I love when he does that.

We both leave the bathroom and he kisses my head once more before leaving.

And there goes the boy I love. Two weeks would feel like an eternity.

A/N

so since I haven't updated in a while, here is a really long chapter!

So close to 2k! Thank you all so much! I'd love for this story to get popular in the 5sos fanfiction. Not all fanfiction because that's impossible hahaha. Well not impossible, I know you guys could do it.

So I listened to Heartbreak girl before this and I was too distracted dancing around my room that I couldn't write so I turned it off so I could start writing.

I think someone asked me if I was going to include Aleisha in this story. As much as I abslutely love Leish and I cry over her and Luke and how beautiful they were and still are, no. I will not include her in this because that would cause too much drama and I don't want Luke to have to choose Reina over Aleisha because that would hurt me to have to write Aleisha either as a whore or make her heartbroken when Luke chooses Reina. SORRY NOT GONNA HAPPEN

Anyways my lovely people. I love you all too much! Please vote and comment if you please (what am I saying, yes vote and comment or I will not be happy. Just kidding, I'm not forcing anyone #jkiactuallyam

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

162K 4.4K 37
Entering into her Sophomore year of college, the last person Chelsea wants to run into is the campus bad boy, Louis Tomlinson. He spends his time at...
1.7M 29.2K 57
Sequel to Cherish~ Five years later and their worlds collide again. Will they fix the broken pieces or be done for good?
412K 12.4K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
116K 4.7K 33
{ first place in Naruto Wattys 2019} The prestigious team during the Third Great Ninja War led by the Fourth Hokage died at their respective times. ...