Don't Touch What Mine(ChanSoo)

By HunnieTokiKwiyomi

This story is about a bully who fall in love with his victim. And Tried to protect his beloved one from his... More

Chapter(1)- Transfer student
Chapter (2)-Chanyeol can be cute
Chapter (3)-Jong In's other side(Kai)
Chapter (4)- SeKai's Past (The Black & White)
Chapter (5)-Oh Sehun
Chapter (7) - Because Of Him

Chapter (6)-Making You Mine

4.1K 168 93
By HunnieTokiKwiyomi

WARNING: This chapter contains mature scene.So if you are younger than 18 you shouldn't read it. But If you don't have an idea to bash me then you can...^^
____________________________________

Kyung Soo woke up in a unfamiliar palce.He tried to move his body but he can't because he was tied up in a chair.

"Ah... Kyung Soo-ssi...Are you wake up now....?" A little familiar voice said.
Kyung Soo looked the direction where the voice came from to see the Sehun who smiled innocently toward Kyung Soo.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Why??...." Sehun tapped his chin with his thumb.

"...because you're his... Like he stole mine in the past,I'll steal you back from him...." He took out something from the little box that is on the table in front of me.
It is a syringe.

"I can't wait to see his face when I doing this to you..." Sehun chuckled evilly.

"I'm not his ... and Soehyun was not yours...."

Sehun stopped doing what he was doing and turned his head toward Kyung Soo.His eyes looked dangerous.

"What was that?"

"I'm not Chanyeol's and Soehyun was
not yours. You are just one sided love.She didn't even know you love her..." Kyung Soo gently said.

"Shut up!... Yes! you are right.She didn't even know I love her but Chanyeol did...And he dated her for just to teased me...."

Sehun said and slowly walked toward Kyung Soo while showing the syringe in his hand by holding it higher.

"....you know what I have to take you for just to teased him too..." Sehun huskily laughed as he stabbed the syringe on the Kyung Soo's thigh.Unknow liquid was flowing through Kyung Soo's circulatory system.

"Ah... What is that?"

"You'll know soon..." Sehun said and prepared the camera.He filmed Kyung Soo frightened face and chuckled like a maniac.

Soon Kyung Soo felt his body became strange.Sweat poured like rain.Breathed heavily.Sehun chuckled at Kyung Soo's situation.

"Hahaha... Finally,it worked..."

"W-What...do you...m-mean?" Kyung Soo said weakly.He didn't know what happened to him right now.All he know was his body became felt strange.Heart beated like a crazy.

"Love drug.... It is call love drug... "

"W-What...?"

"You know your body become felt strange...right? It is because you need me...You need me to touch you...love you..." Sehun whispered next to Kyung Soo ear.Sehun sat on Kyung Soo's laps.He licked his upper lip seductively. Camera aiming at Kyung Soo's face.

"Look at the camera...So that Chanyeol can see how you happy in my hands..."

Sehun purposely sat on Kyung Soo's member.

"Ah..."

"Hahahaha... that it... Scream!
scream like there's no tomorrow..."

Sehun kept aiming the camera to Kyung Soo's face.

"Sehun!!"

It Kai... Sehun stood up from Kyung Soo's lap and aimed camera at Kai.

"Look, who's there... A hero? or a prince charming?..."

"Sehun... What are you doing? Untie Kyung Soo now...!"

"Kai, you have no right to tell me what to do.I can do whatever I want..."

Sehun held Kyung Soo's face upward roughly.

"Did you see?! Did you see his face?! He's just a slut who want to
touch by every guys..."

"No, Sehun... You are wrong... He's different..."

"Shut up! Just shut up and watch what I gonna do ..."

Sehun said and ripped Kyung Soo's
uniform. He played Kyung Soo's nipple one hand and rubbed the Kyung Soo's member with other hand. Kyung Soo moaned loudly which make Kai flinched.
Kai slowly walked toward Sehun but Sehun didn't noticed. Kai grabbed Sehun collar and punched him hard in the face.
Then he quickly untied Kyung Soo.

"Run... Kyung Soo, Run...!"

Kyung Soo nodded and ran. Sehun get up from the floor and tried to chased Kyung Soo but Kai quickly
blocked his way.

"Kim Kai!!... Move!!..." Sehun shouted and tried to move Kai from his way. Kyung Soo ran falteringly out from the room where seemed to be school's store room. He ran away from it but he still heard Sehun shouted his name and Kai voice's who tried to calm down Sehun.
It already evening and everyone went home.So no one was in the school. He ran and ran until he bumped into famaliar figure.

"Yah! What wrong?..."

This voice....Kyung Soo moved his head upward to see Chanyeol who looked down him with full of concerned.

"...C-Chan...yeol... H-Help..."

Chanyeol waited for no time and carried Kyung Soo in his hand.

"H-How...did you...know I still here...?"

"I don't know... I just..."

Chanyeol paused and looked at Kyung Soo.

"...wanted to see you..."

"Thank..."

"Don't talk... Just sleep... I don't know what had happened to you but you're safe now... You're safe in my arms...I'll protect you..."
____________________________________

Chanyeol took Kyung Soo to his apartment and placed him on his bed. He placed his hand on Kyung Soo cheek which is as red as tomato.
What had happened to you?
And who did this to you?...Hot like fire.Sweat poured like rain.

"C-Chanyeol..."

"What...?"

"So hot..."

Kyung Soo said and tried to removed his shirt. Chanyeol's face went red and grabbed Kyung Soo's hands to stop doing this.

"Y-Yah! W-What are you doing?..."

"S-Sehun injected some drugs into
me..."

"Wha- Sehun!..."

"Ah!... H-Help..."

Some drugs??.... This mean...
Chanyeol eyes slowly reached Kyung Soo private area. What he saw made his eyes went wide. Kyung Soo member was hard.
Chanyeol suddenly realized what drugs Sehun injected into Kyung Soo. It's amphetamine.

"C-Chanyeol... Ah!..."

That damn...Oh Sehun... Did you want to revenge me that much?.... It's not important right now... I need to do something about Kyung Soo.

"Yah! Do Kyunh Soo... Are you okay?..."

Kyung Soo just shook his head for saying No.
Chanyeol sighed and looked directly into Kyung Soo eyes. His expression became serious.

"...I'm sorry..."

"W-What...do you...mean?..."

Chanyeol suddenly pulled down Kyung Soo pant and underwear revealing Kyung Soo's hard member. He took it into his making Kyung Soo gasped.

"...What a-are you doing?..."

Chanyeol said nothing and started moving his head. He moved slowly at first and starting to speed up. Kyung Soo gripped firmly into Chanyeol's hair and moaned loudly.
No! No! No! I shouldn't enjoy this. This is wrong... Why is everyone doing this to me?...At first Jong In, Sehun and now Chanyeol.

Tears started to escaped from Kyung Soo eyes. He tried to pushed Chanyeol off but he just can't. He can't. He's enjoyed it.
No! I'm not enjoying it. It just because of drug.

"Ah!... C-Chanyeol..."

Finally he released into Chanyeol's mouth. Chanyeol gulped it .

"...It disgusting..."

Kyung Soo cried out.

"No, it's not..."

Chanyeol get off from Kyung Soo private area and leaned toward Kyung Soo ear to whispered-

"...Because it's yours..."
___________________________________

Hi! Hi! I'm back...
A lazy and crazy little author... Teehee XD.
Okay... I was gone for a long time.
So I made this chapter a little long... I love you all.
And Thank you for those guy who comment for next update. I really love all of you~~T^T. Thank for reading my stupid story...
If you found something unpleasant in my story, plz forgive me....^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 287K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.4M 34.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
458K 26K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
3M 87.2K 26
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...