Prince Ryker

By SL_Holland

* Currently Publishing the Final Edits! Will be completed by the end of 2021! * Book #1 of the "Ryker" series... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Intro

29.2K 609 35
By SL_Holland

Prince Ryker is the one and only heir to the werewolf throne. But four months ago, his royal highness disappeared after a rouge attack on the palace. That killed both the King and Queen as well as countless others. After months of searching, no one has been able to find any trace of him. The world of wolves is quickly falling to disaster without any leadership. The search continues desperately for their King.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 9.6K 49
My book has been #272, #154 and #177 in Werewolf. Lincoln Rylan is a human, so why is she being terrorized by beast of the woods? She's lost her sis...
651K 34.1K 36
[IMPORTANT SEQUEL ALERT: Book #2 of 'The Lost One' Series] Love. That's what they had. He loved her and she loved him. Kaiden had never been as pro...
544 70 14
For Allure Jamie Maxwell, life was all about surviving her high school and living out her mother's dream of becoming an automobile engineer. But life...
152K 6.7K 46
Regal Eclipse Pack Series is now available on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CT96742X?binding=kindle_edition&ref=dbs_dp_rwt_sb_pc_tkin Book 2 of...