Puppy Love (Editing)

بواسطة tessyoc

There is a planet filled with only guys who fuck each other almost all the time. The aliens of Venos have a... المزيد

Dancing with the Devil
Stranger
Pet
Toy
Enough
Gone
I do Care
Coming to Earth
Jealousy?
Jealousy Pt 2
The Girl Who Knows (A Female Venos)
The Strangers Kiss
I Love You
Our Prince Must Come Home
The King of Venos on Earth
Leaving Yuu
Confession
The Human on Venos
Love Strikes Tragedy
I Love Yuu
Heat
Back on Earth
Blessing
Kuu and Devan
Carrier 1
Carrier 2
Carrier 3
Daddy, My Boyfriend is an Alien
Moving
Knot
Lucifer
Human and Venu 1
Human and Venu 2 {Final}

Fyn and Claude

4.5K 214 455
بواسطة tessyoc

"Claude!" Fyn called as he opened the doors to Claude's room. He searched around for him and found him asleep on his study table. He walked over to him and smiled at his sleeping face. "He looks so peaceful when he's asleep." He said as he leaned in and kisses his forehead. "He looks tired, maybe I should go and come back later." He turned to leave only to be caught by the hand and drawn back into Claude's arms.

"Just a kiss on the head?" Claude frowned. "What are you? My carrier?"

"You're supposed to be asleep." Fyn said. "Let me go Claude, I have something to do."

"It can wait." He whispered to him before gently biting his ear making him moan.

"Claude..nng..it's only noon, let me go." Fyn struggled to get away and Claude finally let him go. "Thank you, I was worried since I didn't see you all morning, and I find you here sleeping. Don't be such a lazy sloth."

"Lazy?" He asked. "Who are you calling lazy? I have been here working my ass off looking through all these documents, something that our wretched King should be doing himself. I swear he pisses me of so much."

"Good luck." Fyn giggled. "Would you like something to eat?"

"Eat?" He asked. "Yes, I am quite famished."

"What would you like?" Fyn asked.

Claude smirked "What an irrelevant question." He said as he pointed at him. "I want you of course."

"Sorry but I'm not on the menu today." Fyn said.

"Then I'm not hungry." Claude said.

"You're so stubborn." Fyn smiled and walked closer to him, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"What is it?" Claude asked.

Fyn giggled and whispered seductively into his ears. "I just had a word with the chef, and he says he might be able to work something out for you."

Claude smirked. "So is Fyn on the menu now?"

"Yes he is but only on one condition." He said. "The chef says that Fyn is the best delicacy and whoever wants to have a bite from it, must eat it all and leave not even a speck on the plate."

"Hmm..I'm down with that." Claude said as he stood and carried Fyn in his arms throwing him on the bed and mounting on top of him.

"CLAUUUUUUDE!" Westley barged into the room, only to be greeted by an evil death glare from Claude. "Claude, I need your help, please come quickly."

"Your highness, do you not see what I am in the middle of?" Claude asked.

"Hmm..." Westley walked in closer, examining them. "You appear to be just moments away from devouring sweet little Fyn."

"You know this and yet you're still here." Claude said.

"You bet I am." Westley winked as he sat on the bed. "Come now, it's just noon, you can do this at night, don't take from my son, just because you got his ex doesn't mean you should do what he did with him."

Claude growled. "Forgive me your highness, but this is just too important to pass out on, so if you please, leave us be."

"Oh woe is this planet, where sex is the more important than a death situation." Westley said. "Well, it can't be helped, even without the sex, we die HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He laughed. "Now seriously Claude, unmount from that child and let's go."

"No." Claude said.

"Excuse me?" He frowned. "I am your King, out now."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"No."

"With cherries and sprinkles on top?"

What the hell are cherries and sprinkles?"

"I have no idea, but it's an earth term so.."

"Ok..my answer is still no."

"I'll cry."

"No you wo-"

"WAAAAAAA!" Westley let out a loud wailing noise and began crying out.

"Is he serious?" Claude asked. "Your highness, your acting really childish right now, stop making such a noise."
Westley ignored him and kept on crying.

"Just go." Fyn said.

"But Fyn I-"

"He's not gonna stop crying unless you go." Fyn smiled. "Don't worry, I'll be right here when you return ok?"

"Fine." Claude sighed. "I'll go."

Westley immediately stopped crying. "Took you long enough." He pulled Claude by the collar and dragged him out. "Let's go, I need your help with something, very important."

"Kill me now." Claude said.

"Kuu..wait." Devan had been calling Kuu for a while now, but he refused answering. "Why are you still angry at me? It was just an accident."

"Shut up." Kuu said. "Just what do you want?"

"I want to know why you're mad at me." Devan said.

"What makes you think I'm mad at you?" Kuu asked.

"The fact that you haven't said a word to me since after that bathing incident." Devan said as Kuu blushed and looked away, he had been avoiding Devan, not because of that, but because he found out that Devan liked him and worse he was also liking him back, a little. "I'm really sorry about that, I don't know what came over me and..please forgive me."

"Whatever." Kuu said. "Can I go now?"

Wait." Devan held his hand, stopping him from leaving. He could feel bother their heart beats race, he was shocked with Kuu's own, so did that mean that Kuu actually liked him? Kuu immediately pulled his hand away from Devan and began walking away.

"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" Someone screamed out as they saw a crowd of men running their way. They ran passed them screaming.

"What's with them?" Devan asked. Suddenly Kuu gasped and Devan turned and saw over more than a hundred stuff pandas heading their way. "Sweet mother of venos!" He cried out.

"So, all in all, you will be joining us for the meeting and you have to get all these documents signed before then." Westley said as he handed more papers to Claude.

"More documents?" Claude frowned. "Your highness, these are your duties and not mine and it's not like I'm even next in line to be doing this, why the hell won't you give them to Mikaela? He's your son and the prince here, or else I'm mistaken."

"But Mikaela has a lover mate now." Westley said. "It's not fair." He sniffed. "Why did my son get Yuu, I would have done anything to have him, Yuu should be mine and not his."

"You don't need Yuu because you have Kuu." Ferid said.

"Hey that rhymes." The King gasped. "Why am I just noticing this? Kuu, Yuu, Kuu, Yuu, Kuu, Yuu, Kuu, Yuu, Kuu, Yuu, Kuu, Yuu."

"HEY!" Claude hit back his attention to him. "Having a mate and lover is not a solid reason, I have one of my own too."

"You do?" Westley, Crowley and Ferid chorused. "Who? Pray tell."

"You dumbasses." Claude gritted his teeth. "Fyn of course."

"Fyn?" They chorused again. "Since when?"

"Your highness you just interrupted us, why are you acting so surprised?" Claude asked

"I didn't know you guys have promised to be mates." The King said. "I thought you were just using each other, so you wouldn't have to worry about sex each moment."

"Well it's different now." Claude said. "I've already told Fyn I love him and-"

"Has Fyn told you he loves you back?" Westley asked.

Realization dawned on Claude then, ever since that day, Fyn still hasn't told him if he loved him or not. He told him to wait for him, but wasn't he over Mikaela already?

"From that face, I believe the answer is no." Westley said as he put his arm around Claude. "But don't worry, he'll love you someday, in fact, he already does, but he just doesn't know how to say it."

"Um..yes..well..please excuse me." Claude said as he headed for the door, he opened it only to have an avalanche of stuffed pandas collapse all over him.

"Aaah! My panda collection." Westley cried out as he ran over to the pandas that were all over the floors of the room. "Oh dear, oh dear, I hope they're all complete, there should be about five hundred." Suddenly a hand from the panda pile held Westley by the neck, following it was an enraged Kuu.

"Darling, what is the meaning of this?" He asked.

"Don't blame me." Westley said. "Who was the idiot that opened the store room, I bought so many of this little cuties while on earth and I hope to buy more."

"My day did not have a pandalanche in it." Kuu said. "Unforgivable." He said as he attacked Westley, and he cried out in pain.

Claude finally made it out from under the hundreds of pandas. He could have sworn that he wouldn't see the light of tomorrow. He headed back to his room to meet up with Fyn, though he was still broken from realizing that Fyn might not actually love him, still, he wasn't going to give up on him. He would wait no matter how long it took.

"Claude." Fyn called as Claude looked up to him. "You're back."

"Yes." Claude said. "The King just have me more paper work and something about a stupid meeting, I'm back now so we can..wait why are you out of the room?"

"Something came up." Fyn said nervously. "I have to go now, I'm so sorry, it's really important."

"Important?" Claude frowned. "You can't really be serious, what could be more important than us being in bed." Fyn smiled and walked over to him, giving him a peck.

"I'll be back soon, I promise." He said. "Well maybe not soon but we'll see tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" Claude asked. "Where are you going that I won't be able to see you until tomorrow?"

"Earth." Fyn said quickly and ran off.

"Earth?" Claude said. "To Mikaela?"

A loud explosion came from Yuu's home. "THAT'S IT!" Mika cried out as he matched into the kitchen and found Yuu putting out fire. "YUU-CHAN, WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL THINGS DECENT ARE YOU DOING IN THIS KITCHEN?"

"Good morning Mika." Yuu smiled. "I wanted to make you breakfast." He said. "It'll be ready soon, it'll just be a little burnt I guess."

"Are you really going to ignore the fact that you exploded the pot?" Mika asked. "THAT'S IT, I'M DONE, I LOVE YOU YUU-CHAN, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BIT I DRAW THE LINE AT COOKING, YOU SUCK, I MEAN WHO THE HELL BLOWS UP A POT WHILE COOKING? DO YOU COOK WITH DYNAMITES, I HAVE TRIED HARD TO TEACH YOU HOW TO COOK, BUT YOU JUST CAN'T, THERE ARE THINGS NOT EVERYONE IS SUPPOSED TO KNOW HOW TO DO. YOU, YUICHIRO AMANE, DO NOT KNOW HOW TO COOK AND YOU'D BE DOING THE WORLD A HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE ASS FAVOR IF YOU'D JUST STOPPED TRYING, YOU'RE A MENACE TO ALL THINGS COOKING AND FURTHER MORE.."

Mika heard a sniff sound and came to his senses, he was yelling at Yuu to the point that he was crying.

"I just wanted to cook for my boyfriend." Yuu cried. "Why are you so mean to me Mika?"

"Yuu-chan, I am so sorry." Mika walked over to him and hugged him. "I'm sorry, I lashed out, but it's only because I care, I don't want you getting hurt from cooking Yuu-chan, I love you and if anything were to happen to you, I'd never forgive myself. Please don't cry, I'm sorry I lashed out."

"It's ok Mika." Yuu smiled. "I guess you're right, I do suck and-"

"I might be apologizing but and sorry for the way I yelled at you but I do not take back nor do I regret any single word I just said to you." Mika said.

"You know I hate you sometimes." Yuu said.

"Yuu! Mika!" Someone called as they left the kitchen and walked into the living room to see Fyn. "Hi guys." He waved.

"Fyn." Yuu smiled.

"What are you doing here?" Mika asked.

"Don't be so rude Mika." Fyn said. "I brought us lunch, I actually came here earlier but I heard the explosion and knew that Yuu was doing his so called cooking, so I rushed to get us something to eat."

"Life saver." Mika cheered. "Oh thank you so much Fyn."

"My cooking's not all bad." Yuu pouted.

"Don't flatter yourself Yuu-chan." Mika said as he patted Yuu's back.

They had lunch together and after proceeded back to the living room. "So Fyn, what brings you here on earth?" Yuu asked.

"I need your help." Fyn said.

"Oh great." Mika sighed. "So, what do you want to know? You want us to teach you how to do a sixty nine?"

"Mika." Yuu blushed.

"No, not that." He said. "It's about Claude."

"What about him?" Yuu asked.

"Well.." Fyn blushed. "I..I don't..know how to say this but...I'm in love with him."

"You come all the way to tell us that?" Mika asked as he stood. "What a waste, I'm going now, I have a lot of stuff to do. The laundry isn't going to get done all by itself."

"Mika, don't be so rude." Yuu said.

"Wait, that's not all." Fyn said. "I'm in love with Claude, but I just don't know how to tell him because I feel like I'm not good enough for him."

"Why would you think that?" Yuu asked.

"Well, he's been in love with me for a long time now." Fyn said. "And all the while, I was busy fighter for Mika with you, I didn't even acknowledge his feelings, and the moment Mika chooses you over me, I go for him, I font know but it kind of makes me feel bad. It's like, I don't really love him and I'm just using him to fill the space in my heart." 

"But you love him." Yuu said. "You shouldn't feel that way Fyn, just tell him how you feel too."

"I'm too scared to." Fyn said. "And I want to do it by tomorrow, but I can't, I'm just too scared."

"Why tomorrow?" Mika asked.

"Because tomorrow's his birthday." Fyn said. "While I was in his room today, I came across some old files of him, tomorrow's his birthday and I don't know what to get him so I thought about it and realized that the greatest gift will be to finally tell him that I love him, I love him so much and that I want to be with him for the rest of my life."

"Then just say it." Mika said.

"Are you deaf?" Fyn frowned. "It's easy saying it to you guys but it isn't easy saying it to him, I'll freeze up and probably embarrass myself."

"You didn't have this much difficulty telling me you loved me." Mika said.

"Yes that's right." Fyn said. "I've finally come to realize that what I was feeling for you wasn't really true love but a mere puppy crush."

Mika gasped as he clutched his chest. "My heart. Oh my poor heart, why does it ache so much? Please Yuu-chan kill me, just kill me now, it'll be less painful."

"Let it go Mika." Yuu said.

"Let it go?" Mika repeated. "Yuu-chan, how can you say that? Come on Fyn, don't lie, tell us the truth, you were in love with me weren't you?"

"I thought I was." Fyn said.

"You thought?" Mika asked.

"But then, Claude came into my life and now I know what true love really is. All those times I was deceiving myself that I was in love with you Mika." Fyn took Yuu's hands. "I owe it all to you, Yuu, thank you so much for taking Mika into your life, if he hasn't met you, I'd still be believing that I love him. Thank you so much for taking him away, now I can experience true love for myself."

"Aww..glad to help Fyn." Yuu said.

"You know you're hurting me right?" Mika asked.

"Anyway." Fyn said. "Yuu, can you give me any pointers, I really want to tell Claude how I feel."

"To be honest Fyn, I don't really know what to say." Yuu said. "I confessed my feelings to Mika when I felt I was going to loose him forever, the thought of never seeing him again was what pushed me to tell him how I felt."

"Oh I get it." Fyn said. "I should just wait for a character to come in and try and steal Claude away from me and right then I tell him how I feel."

"Idiot, things like that don't just happen." Mika said. "What do you think this is? A fanficton? This is reality boy, wake up."

"But if that doesn't happen, how do I tell him?" Fyn asked.

"You're over reacting." Mika said as he stood. "I'm sure you'll do fine telling him, here-" suddenly smoke engulfed him and when it subsided, he was now Claude. "You can practice on me, pretend I'm Claude."

"WHAT THE HECK?" Yuu screamed. "WHERE'S MIKA?"

"Oh did we mention we can shape shift?" Fyn asked.

"Shape shift?" Yuu asked. "That's amazing, tell me, do you also duplicate? I seriously need someone to go to school in my place."

"Don't be so lazy Yuu-chan." Mika said. "Now Fyn, try confessing your feelings to me."

"Ok." Fyn stood and walked over to Mika. "Claude, I just wanted to tell you that I...I...I l..l..llla.."

"Jesus!" Yuu exclaimed. "You really need help." Yuu stood and walked over to them. "It's simple, all you have to do is give him your adorable smile and be like Claude, I've finally realized that I'm in love with you."

"Yuu-chan." Mika grabbed Yuu and brought him close to his face. "Never say I love with another person's name, you must love only me and it must only be my name you put after that sentence, am I understood?"

"Let go of me you jealous asshole." Yuu said as he tried getting away from Mika but Mika only held him tighter.

"You belong to me Yuu-chan." Mika said. "No one else." He leaned in to kiss him.

"STOOOOOOOOP!" Fyn yelled. "At least change back, I don't think I like seeing my sweetheart Claude kissing another." Mika sighed and changed back to his real safe. "Thank you. So now you guys see how hard it is for me, but no matter, I'm not leaving here until I'm finally able to say it."

"What?" Mika asked. "No way, you're leaving now, Yuu-chan and I have business to attend to."

"What business?" Fyn asked.

"I think you already know what I'm talking of here." Mika said. "Now leave."

"Oh and um.." Fyn said as he blushed. "Guys, I also forgot to mention something to you." He moved closer to them and whispered in their ears.

"WHAT?" Mika screamed. "FOR REALS?" Fyn nodded.

"Mika, what does it mean?" Yuu asked as Mika whispered into his own ears as Yuu blushed. "Waaaaa.." Yuu smiled. "Oh Fyn, when that happens, I'll be so happy for you, oh Mika, let's do it to."

"No way." Mika said.

"Why not?" Yuu asked.

"Because we're not ready." Mika said.

Lest yawned as he and Asura walked through the hallways. "I'm so sleepy." Lest said.

"You just woke up." Asura said. "And it's evening, you act like a sloth sometimes sweet Lessy."

"Call me that again and I'll kill you." Lest said.
"Which one? Sweet or Lessy?" Asura asked.

"All of the above." Lest said, suddenly they both stopped walking. "What the heck is that?" They turned to a door and saw dark auras coming from it. "Whoever's in there, sure is angry. Let's walk by quickly before he comes out."

"That's Claude's room." Asura said.

"Claude?" Lest asked. "I wonder what's making him so mad?"

"Maybe it has something to do with Fyn." Asura said. "Let's go see if his ok."

"You're crazy." Lest said. "I am staying as far away as possible I can from that guy, he's so angry that he could commit murder, let's just ignore it and go our own way." They began walking passed the door as it opened up making them scream. Claude walked out looking very tired. "G-g-g-g-good evening Claude-sama." They both greeted while shaking.

"Have any of you seen Fyn?" He asked. "He left venos hours ago, do you know of he's back yet."

"No." They both chorused. "We didn't even know he left in the first place."

"Ah I see." He said. "Hey guys, can I ask you something else?" They nodded. "Do you think that Fyn still has feelings for Mika? I get the feeling he still does but he's just trying to use me to make him feel better."

"That's not Fyn." Lest said. "Fyn isn't cruel like that, he's sweet and kind, well, except to his enemies, but Fyn will never do something like that. He loves you, and I'm sire he's way over Mika, besides you're better for him. When he was with Mika, he wasn't this happy as he is with you, you're perfect together. And I'm team ClauFyn so I'm rooting for you two to live happily ever after ok?"

"Um..thank you." Claude said. "Anyway I should get back to these papers, I swear that King can be such a huge pain in the ass." He walked back into his room and closed the doors behind him.

"Aww poor Claude." Asura said. "I feel so bad he thinks that way,  I really hope that Fyn straighten things out with him, I now he loves him."

"When Fyn gets back, we're going to have a little chat." Lest said.

"Why is he sleeping here?" Mika asked. "Yuu-Chan, he has to go, he'll get in the way of our dirty time."

"Going one day without doing it won't kill you, you horny bastard." Yuu said. "Besides, he can't possibly go home now, he's tired and also he said it himself he won't leave until he's able to tell Claude that he loves him."

"I still fail to see why we're involved in this." Mika sighed. "Gosh this is so unfair, Sunday and Saturday are the only days I spend full time with you Yuu-chan."

"Don't worry Mika, summer starts soon." Yuu said. "Maybe we can go spend it on venos? Or somewhere else on earth, Guren has a beach house we can even go to."

"What's summer?" Mika asked.

"Honestly, I wonder who truly is the intelligent life form here." Yuu said.

"Well it certainly isn't you, I mean you can't even handle a simple math equation." Mika said.

"You know sometimes I really just want to strangle you Mika." Yuu said.

"He isn't back yet." Claude said. "Well he did say we'll see today, I just wonder what he's doing on earth."

"I'm sure he just went for a visit." Lest said. "We haven't seen Mika and Yuu in a while now, I'm sure he just misses then and wanted to go see them."

"We were going to have sex when he left." Claude said. "I'm sorry but you just don't turn down sex only to go for a visit, I mean, he can visit them any other time can't he? Why at that particular time?"

"Maybe he wasn't in the mood for sex." Lest said.

"Look, I have to go now. The meeting starts soon." Claude said. "I just hope he returns before we're done." He left.

"Poor Claude." Lest said. "Come on." He grabbed Asura and began walking away.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"To earth." Lest said.

Fyn spent the morning trying to voice out his feelings to Mika who took the form of Claude but he couldn't. "That's it, I give up." He said. "I'm such a failure, I can't even tell the man I love how deeply in love with him I am."

"Oh come on, don't give up." Yuu said. "I'm sure you'll get it, maybe a few more tries."

"No Yuu I'm simply making a fool of myself." Fyn said. "I'm going home, I guess I'll just get him a gift, I know I'll give him his favorite meal."

"Oh really what's that?" Yuu asked.

"Me." Fyn said.

"He's so lucky." Mika said. "He gets to have his favorite meal, if only I could just have my favorite meal right now too."

"Really?" Yuu asked. "What's your favorite meal Mika?"

"You of course." Mika said.

"Sorry but I'm not on the menu." Yuu said.

"FYN!" Someone called as Lest and Asura barged in.

"Great, more pests." Mika said.

"Asura? Lest? What are you doing here on earth?" Fyn asked.

"We should be asking you that." Lest said. "You moron, how dare you make Claude feel this way, he loves you, stop messing around with his feelings, it isn't fair."

"What are you talking about?" Fyn asked. "I'm not messing around with his feelings, he loves me and I love him too, so much."

"Well he doesn't think that." Asura said. "Fyn, Claude thinks that you still haven't gotten over Mika, he thinks you're not really in love with him."

"What?" Fyn said. "I'm over Mika, Claude's the one I love now, why would he think that?"

"Well you haven't told him you loved him since you two claimed to have started dating." Lest said.

"Yes..but, I do love him, I just don't know how to say it." Fyn said. "I'm scared."

"You people have brain damage I swear." Lest said. "Why are you afraid to tell your mate you're head over heels in love with him? Listen, you better get your shit together and go tell him now, or else you could lose him."

"Loose Claude? I don't want to loose him, I love him, I really do." Fyn said.

"GO TELL HIM THAT!" Lest screamed as he dragged Fyn and left.

"Bye Mika, bye Yuu." Asura waved and followed Lest.

"Finally." Mika said as he sat down. "They're gone, now we can have some alone time." He smirked.

"Pervert." Yuu frowned.

The meeting had already begun with the throne room filled with lots of guys, suddenly the doors bursts open and Fyn runs in.

"Claude." He called as everyone began to talk.

"What on venos is Fyn doing?" Westley asked.

"Fyn?" Claude stood from where he was and walked over to Fyn.

"Claude." Fyn hugged him. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry I made you feel that way, I just want to tell you that I am over Mika, I'm over him I swear, you're the one I love now Claude, no one else but you, I'm sorry Claude, I really am, I love you so much."

Claude felt so happy, finally Fyn had said it. The words he so longed to hear, I love you, he finally said it. "Oh Fyn, I'm so glad to hear you say all this. I love you too, I love you so much."

"Aww." The crowd cheered and clapped.

"You have got to be kidding me." Crowley said.

"So romantic." Ferid said.

Claude picked up Fyn and turned to Westley. "Forgive me your highness, but I think I have to skip out on the meeting."

"Noooo." The King cried out. "Please don't leave all we idiots here, you're the smartest one here Claude. You're even smarter than we all combine."

"Heeeey!" Everyone chorused.

"Sorry your highness, but I have something more important to do." Claude said.

"What could be more important than this?" The King asked.

"Fyn..duh!" He said as he walked out of the room.

"No fair." Westley said.

Claude walked into his room carrying Fyn in his arms, he wasted no time and proceeded to the bed and laid him down. "I love you so much Fyn." He said.

"I know." Fyn smiled and wrapped his arms around his neck. "I love you too, and I want to be your mate, which is why-" he blushed and trailed of feeling a bit nervous.

"What's the matter?" Claude asked. Fyn sat up and whispered something in his ears, Claude was a bit shocked about it. "A-are you sure Fyn? I mean, are you ready?" Fyn nodded as Claude smiled. "Ok then." He pulled him closed and kissed him as they fell back to the bed.

"Mika..aah!" Yuu moaned as Mika gently kissed his neck, softly biting but making sure it was hard enough to leave marks. "Mika..tomorrow's school, aah.. I won't be able to get those of."

"I don't want them of." Mika said as he bit Yuu's ear. "Hell, I even want people to see it, I want them to know you're taken so they should all back off." He used his hands and roamed Yuu's body, stopping at his nipples and pinching them, Yuu let out a small moan. Mika replaced his finger with his mouth as he sucked on Yuu's nipples.

"Aah! M-Mika!"

"Yuu! Mika!" Someone screamed out their names, Yuu quickly pushed Mika away, bad idea, Mika's teeth were grazing at that point, so pulling him away made him bite hard.

"Ouch!" He said in pain.

"Yuu, Mika!" Fyn ran in.

Mika growled. "Fyn, do you see the time? It's fucking ten in the night, what on earth are you doing here on earth?"

"We did it!" Fyn said. "Claude knotted me."

"Really?" Yuu ran over to him and hugged him. "I'm so happy for you, how was it?"

"Painful." He said. "Excruciatingly painful..but after a while I didn't feel anything again. Oh guys I'm so happy."

"You couldn't have waited until tomorrow to have told us?" Mika asked. "Instead you decide to come ruin the moment for us."

"Hey, Yuu why don't Mika knot you too, we could be pregger buddies." Fyn said.

"No." Mika said. "He's still a highschool student who knows nothing about having a child, he's not ready yet, heck I'm not ready yet. I don't need a wet stinking baby to come in between me and Yuu-chan."

"Don't talk that way about our future baby you moron." Yuu said as he turned back to Fyn. "I'm sorry Fyn, but I'm not ready yet, I have school to attend."

"It's ok." Fyn said. "Can I ask another thing?"

"Sure." Yuu nodded.

"Will you both be his god parents?" Fyn asked.

"Oh Fyn, we'd love to." Yuu said.

"We do?" Mika asked.

"Yes we do." Yuu said. "Again, congratulations." He hugged him.

"Well bye." Fyn waved. "See you guys later, I have to come up with a name." He giggled and left.

"He hasn't even gotten pregnant yet and he's so jolly." Mika said. "No doubt he'd become a wreck once that baby comes out. Venu babies are headaches."

"Well, I can't wait to have ours." Yuu said. "What would you like, a girl or a boy?"

"All Venus are guys Yuu-chan." Mika said.

"Oops..I forgot." He yawned. "Anyway, I'm tired let's go to bed." Mika frowned, Yuu understand, they were in the middle of something before Fyn barged in. "You know, these hickeys won't come off by tomorrow, so maybe I should skip school and stay at home with you, but you have to promise me you won't leave more marks." Mika hugged him.

"I love you Yuu-chan." He said.

"I love you too Mika." Yuu said.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

290K 13.3K 65
And there we were, the two of us, standing at the entrance of his bedroom. "This is where you and I will get to know a lot about each other... And wh...
21.1K 655 7
A story; in which Yuichiro was a playboy and falls in love with Mika, the person whom he doesn't know that will completely change his life forever. W...
44.7K 2.6K 29
"If there was ever anyone to show me the realness in 'reality', it was Yuu... Tiny, little, innocent Yuu - the boy who loved comic books and fascinat...
95.8K 3.9K 25
[Owari no Seraph AU: Mika x Yuu | Boy x Boy] Around the age of 6, Yuu had lost his best friend, Mikaela, during a kidnapping incident. Both of them...