The Life Of A Spy (a One Dire...

By Book_Lover0001

Mia is not who everyone thinks she is, she loves her life. She ran away from home at a young age, her parents... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilogue

Chapter 16

844 19 0
By Book_Lover0001

Chapter 16 

"Never have I ever broken a bone," Laura started out. I took a sip of my beer, it burned my throat but I ignored it. Walter had taken a drink along with Jenna, Harry and Zayn. I smiled, this was going to be a long night. A very drunk long night at that. 

"Never have I ever... wow, I've done way to much. Okay, Never have I ever kissed a stranger," I said, it was the best thing I could come up with. Harry and Rylee both took a sip. I smiled, this was a good game to learn things about people. 

"Never have I ever killed a person," Jenna said. I sighed and took a sip along with Walter and Rylee, the alcohol never seized to burn in my throat.  

"Never have I ever been to jail," Liam said. I smiled, this was one thing that I hadn't done. Harry was the only one to take a drink. He smirked, he had taken a drink almost every time some one's turn passed.  

"Never have I ever tried to be a vegetarian," Harry said. Louis, Niall and Rylee took a large sip, I grinned as I remembered Rylee's attempt. She was all happy until some one offered her a hamburger, she caved immediately and said that a life without meat would never be the life for her. 

"Never have I ever been stabbed," Rylee said. I took a sip along with Walter and Jenna. It didn't surprise me though, with all the danger we were in we got hurt a lot, it was unavoidable for us. It was something that came by everyday. 

"Never have I ever gone skinny dipping," Zayn said. Louis sighed and took a sip. 

"I'm starting to regret this game, everyone always uses this to annoy me!" Louis whined. Everyone laughed. 

"Never have I ever worn a dress," Niall said. Rylee, Jenna, Laura, Louis, Zayn and I all took a drink. I gave the guys an odd look along with the girls and Walter. 

"It's better if you don't ask, it's a very long story," Zayn said before I could ask any questions. I laughed at him along with everyone else, except for Louis who was suffering all the same. I grinned at him once I'd gotten all of my laughing out. 

"Never have I slept with some one on the first date," Walter said. Harry was the only one who took a sip, this game definitely said something about a person. I've probably learned more about the guys here then I have anywhere else, I've learned that they love to have a good time. 

"Never have I ever gone a full day without food," Niall said, that was something that I knew well. Everyone laughed, Rylee, Laura, Jenna, Walter and I all took a sip. We were returned with strange looks. 

"I did a few famines a few years back, one in the agency during my training and one with the high school in grade 10," I explained. They all nodded in understanding.  

"My turn!" Laura said. "Never have I ever eaten a bug." I smiled and took a drink, across the room I saw Harry opening another drink, Liam took a sip along with Zayn. I smiled, I remembered Africa well. My mission there was one of my more undercover and extreme missions, I loved the zip lining in the jungle the best though. 

"Let's see, never have I ever told anyone my last name," I said honestly. When I got to the agency I told them who my parents were, not who I was. No one except for the directed and my family know my last name and it didn't bug me the least. Everyone took a sip and I smiled to myself, I was one of the few people who were so private. Even in the agency I was considered a totally secret agent, as secret as they came. 

"You've really never told anyone your last name?" Harry asked me. I could tell he was drunk, he was already slurring. I smiled and nodded. 

"Never have I ever been called royalty," Jenna said, I smiled. This had come up in Peru, some one had mistaken me for the princess who I was on a mission to save. I took a sip along with Louis, Harry and everyone else. I laughed, this one I thought to be a popular one for a lot of people but not in a group of spies and One Direction. 

"This game is almost too easy, never have called a girl," he said simply. I glared at him before I took a sip, I knew he was just trying to get pay back at everyone for making him play. All the girls took a sip along with Zayn, Harry and Niall. I laughed at them, I felt myself getting lighter. Almost like a feather, I was going to be totally wasted. Why did the guys have to get the strongest beers they could? 

"I'll be right back," I said before I walked off to the kitchen. I found the twenty boxes of popcorn soon enough, I started to pop each of them in the microwave before dumping them into a bowl. I could hear the game continuing in the other room, I chugged down a few bottles of water between taking care of the popcorn. I was lucky that I'd found a bowl as big as I did, it was absolutely huge! 

After about fifteen minutes of popping the popcorn and pouring it into the bowl I took it out to everyone who appeared to be overly drunk from when I'd left. I smiled at them, I think we should be done with this game for the night. Liam was the only one who seemed to be relatively sober, about as sober as I was. I set the popcorn down before sitting down. 

"I think we're done with this game for tonight, I don't want us to get alcohol poisoning the first night I've back. We can switch to a game without the drinks," I said. I collect the empty and half full drinks and went with Liam to empty them in the kitchen, after they were empty we hid them under the sink so my parents would suspect anything. 

"Good call, I think almost everyone is going to have a miserable hang over in the morning as it is," Liam told me right before we went back into the living room. We sat down with the group again, I looked up at the flat screen and noticed that some one had managed to put Ice Age in when no one was looking. 

"What game should we play now?" Walter asked, he was slurring like Harry had been when he talked earlier. I could tell that he too was pretty drunk, he had definitely taken more shots than I had. I was happy that I hadn't had as much as he had, I did not want to have that hang over feeling again. 

"How about Spin The Bottle?" I suggested. Everyone seemed to agree though so at least we didn't have to keep guessing games, that would have taken all night. "Okay but we're using the cards, they make it so much funner." I got up and ran out to the main hallway, I got into the elevator before I checked my phone case. I was happy to see that, like always, I had $20 in the case. 

A minute later the elevator dinged opened and I ran to the game shop I saw on the way in, I checked the clock and found that I had only five minutes till all the stores closed. I got to the store and quickly found the card section, I grabbed the stack of spin the bottle cards. I took them over to the counter and payed for them, leaving a small tip. 

I raced out of the store again and back into the elevator, I was panting hard from the week of not doing anything. I pressed the button and watched the doors close, the last thing I saw worried me though. I saw a guy in a black mission like suit asking for directions at the front desk, I shook it off though when I arrived on my floor. I pushed the door for the door open easily, I had decided to leave it open a bit so I wasn't relying on the guys to open it for me. 

I made sure the door was closed and locked, just to be safe. I walked into the living room to find everyone chatting around a bowl of popcorn, completely ignoring the movie. I went into the kitchen and grabbed an empty bottle before I joined them on the floor. 

"Everyone ready to play?" I asked as I moved the popcorn out of the center, replacing it with the empty bottle. I put the cards just out of range from the bottle. They all nodded and Harry spun the bottle, it landed and Laura. He picked up a card and grinned. 

"Kiss it up girl," he said, a grabbed the card out of his hand, it said 'kiss full out for 1 minute.' I nodded my head in confirmation and she sat down on his lap. He pulled her face into his and their lips smashed together, I timed it on my phone.  

Half way threw though there was knock on the door, I got up and called it off. Laura spun the bottle as I left the room, I walked down the hallway quickly as the knocking got more and more annoying. I swung the door open to reveal a horribly ugly face. 

"Hey girl, you recovering yet?" his voice asked me. I threw my phone down at he base of the door so that I wouldn't get locked out. I grabbed his wrist, stomped on his foot hard, kicked his legs out and flipped him hard onto the ground. I punched straight down into his gut, hard. 

"You're just lucky that I don't have a knife with my right now!" I hissed at him. He groaned and grasped his stomach. 

"I didn't mean to, I never wanted to hurt you, I had too," he moaned. I had been smiling at his hurt but frowned at his words, what was he talking about? He was lying. 

"I don't need your petty words, I got out of the hospital this morning so I don't need to go back again because of you. I thought I could trust you, then you went and ruined my life of trust," I almost yelled at him. I couldn't help but kick him in the gut, I wish I had something to kill him with right now. 

"I had too! Why do you think I missed?" he asked in pain. I glared at him. 

"I guess I know why your called 034, you told me over 34 lies. I'm done with your stupid lies, it's no use anymore," I told him. I bent down grabbed 034 by his wrists, I dragged him to his feet and into the room and straight to the kitchen. No one noticed me though, they were to busy playing spin the bottle.

I searched through the drawers and found some duct tape, I used it on his wrists and ankles. I threw it back onto the counter and dragged him into the living room with me. I propped him up against the couch and went back to the front entrance and grabbed my phone. When I got back nothing had changed, I sat down in my regular spot. 

"I found a rat out in the hallway, I'm going to take him down to the agency tomorrow morning. Until then he has to suffer through us playing spin the bottle," I explained. 

"Are you sure that's the best idea? He might interrupt us," Walter said. I nodded and ran into the kitchen, coming back with the roll of duct tape. I put a piece over his mouth and a piece over his eyes, this was a private matter. 

"All done, now let's continue." Louis sighed and spun the bottle, it landed and Rylee. He picked up a card and let out a creepy smile, he handed her the card and she glared at him. I grabbed the card out of her hand and laughed at her. Louis slipped off his shirt and so did Rylee, they hugged each other and Rylee slipped her shirt back on as quickly as possible.  

She spun the bottle and it landed on Niall, she picked up a card and laughed. She passed it to me and I read it. I laughed at it with her. She crawled over to him and sat up, she raised her hand and used all her power to slap him. Everyone laughed as she crawled back to her place.  

Niall shook it off and spun the bottle, it landed on me. He picked up a card and smirked, he passed it to me and I read it. I sighed and passed it to Liam, he laughed and dragged Niall and I over to one of the empty closets. He shoved us in there, I knew Niall was too drunk right now to remember anything in the morning.  

He pulled me in close and firmly put his lips onto mine, I kissed him back. He grabbed my waist and I grabbed him around his neck, we were pulled even closer together. He traced my bottom lip, asking for access, I agreed and the kiss deepened.  

He pulled apart for a moment and kissed down my neck, I released a small moan before he worked his way back up to my lips. He deepened the kiss and I joined in, I wanted to enjoy myself with nothing to regret tonight. I moaned and he pulled away with another breath before slowly kissing down my neck to my stomach and back up again. 

I moaned but didn't complain. We pulled apart finally and sunk down to the ground, I straddled him and we continued with the kissing. I wrapped my legs around his body and he wrapped with me, I traced his lower lip before he granted me access again. He moved from my lips and kissed along my jawline and around my neck, I let out another soft moan with a smile.  

He slowly kissed back up to my lips and I gave him access immediately, he smiled through the kiss and I did too. We both pulled apart, leaning against opposite walls of the closet. We were both breathing hard but I could still hear everyone else chatting. 

"I love you," Niall said to me quietly. I looked up and him and frowned, did I feel the same way? I had no idea. 

"I'm sorry," I said simply, he gave me a puzzled look. "I love Walter, so I'm sorry." He frowned, I was happy that he wouldn't remember this in the morning. 

"I'm sorry I brought it up," he said bitterly. I sighed, love in this business was a dangerous thing. Something that could easily get some one killed. 

"Niall, the right girl is waiting for you out there. Trust me though, I'm not the one for you. Even if I didn't love Walter we could never have been together, it'd be just far too dangerous for you. You could get killed so you can't tell anyone, I'm really sorry," I told him sadly. He looked up. 

"Friends?" 

"Exactly," I said with a smile. We both got up and hugged, at the same time Liam opened the door again. We pulled apart and left the closet to rejoin the group, I saw Walter shooting glares at Niall but one glare at him from me and he stopped. I reached forwards and spun the bottle, it slowly landed on Walter. I smiled as I reached forwards to grab a card. I pulled it back and read it over, '5 minutes in a room, top less.' 

I passed the card over to Walter and he smirked, I saw his blood shot eyes and realized he had more then a little too much to drink. He passed the card to Liam and he, once again, pulled us off to a room. He stopped before the door and we handed him our shirts. 

Liam locked us in and started the timer, Walter grabbed my hips and pulled me closer. I moved my hands up to his shoulders and played with his hair. 

"I really love you, which is going to make me enjoy this even more," he said, I grinned at him before he planted his lips firmly on mine. He softly bit my bottom lip and gained access when I moaned, I joined in happily. After a minute I was pushed up against the wall beside the door, I was grinning through the kiss. It was soft yet firm, I was falling for him hard. 

He slowly moved his hands up from my waist and played with the strap of my lace bra, I nodded to him and he unclipped it from the back. It sank to the ground and Walter moved his hands back to my waist, mine moved down to his and pulled off his belt. He slowly moved his kiss from lips down across my jawline to my neck, I let out a soft moan before he pushed me down onto the bed. 

His hands were down on either side of my head, his lips had returned to mine. I wasn't going to let him be dominate in this, I rolled so I was straddling him with my lips firmly on his. He started to fiddle with the hem of my sweat pants before he pulled them off, I pulled his cargo pants off next. We rarely moved from the kiss though.  

He started to play with my underwear when I stopped him, I was not going to sleep with him because of a game of spin the bottle. Especially not when he wouldn't remember it in the morning, he was way too drunk. I slipped my sweat pants on along with my bra while taking a breather, I quickly rejoined Walter on the bed though. 

KNOCK KNOCK 

I slipped off the bed and Walter slipped his pants back on, I answered the door and Liam handed us our shirts back. We joined everyone back in the living room, they were all gossiping about what happened to us.  

Walter lazily spun the bottle, it landed on Louis which was followed by a chorus of oos and ahs. He picked up a card and sighed before passing it to Louis who passed it to me. I laughed, they had to spend 2 minutes in the closet together with no pants on. I grabbed them both by the wrists and dragged them over to the closet. 

They both pulled their pants off and handed them to me before I shoved them into the closet, I locked the door and set the timer on my phone. I put the pants down against the wall near the closet before going back to the living room with everyone else. I looked over at 034 and smiled, I could hear him snoring. He wouldn't be a problem now. 

I ate the popcorn absentmindedly until my alarm went off, I got up and slowly walked over to the closet. I grabbed the guys' pants off the ground and opened the door, they were out of there faster then anything else tonight. They shoved their pants back on before joining everyone back in the living room, Louis spun the bottle quickly.  

I checked my watch and was surprised, it was 3:38a.m. I stopped Louis before he could pick another card and looked around the room, it was a mess. I packed up the game of spin the bottle by putting the bottle under the counter and the cards back in the box, I made sure all of the bottles were under the sink away from my parents' prying eyes.  

I make sure that the kitchen was all clean before going back into the living room, everyone was sitting on the couches, eating popcorn and watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 1. I sighed but continued to clean up the room so that my parents wouldn't totally freak out on us. I didn't want to get in crap on my first night out of the hospital. 

After it was finally up to my clean standards I took the giant empty bowl and started to pop more popcorn for everyone. I was half way through filling the bowl when Harry joined me, I could smell the alcohol on him and it was strong. I made a note to myself to spray everyone with something to cover the smell.  

"So babe, you and Walter now?" Harry asked me as I pulled a bag of popcorn out of the microwave. I turned and glared at him. 

"Nope, I'm too busy for a boyfriend," I lied. It was true that Walter and I weren't together but as for the I don't have time part, I just don't need anything to be used against me. Even if both are in the agency dating can still be complicated. 

"Are you almost done with the popcorn?" Harry whined after a minute of silence. I smiled but shook my head, I heard him sigh and watched him leave. I looked in bowl and found it was already three quarters full, after pouring in two more bags then it should be full to the brim. I ripped the plastic off another thing of popcorn and put it into the microwave.  

After watching the last two bags of popcorn pop I brought the jumbo bowl out to everyone. I sat down between Liam and Walter, snuggling up to Walter. He put his arm around me and I smiled in the darkness, all the lights had been turned off before the movie had started. 

My eyes begged me for sleep but I refused, I had to watch the robe agent that was on the floor. I didn't want him to get away. I carefully moved Walters' arm away and changed the movie to part two, I went to the kitchen and grabbed one of the kitchen chairs and the duct tape.  

I brought them both out into the living room, bringing them around the back of the couch. I pulled 034 up onto the chair and used two full rolls of duct tape to get him stuck to the chair. When I was happy with the job I'd done with the tape I threw him in the closet beside the TV stand. 

I sat back down on the couch and leaned against Walter again, he sleepily put his arm back around me. This time though when my eyes begged for sleep I gave in, I was happy for the sleep.

Sorry for the late update but I have family over. This chapter is a bit more romantic, as you can tell. I only have a few more chapters until the story's over! I'm planning on doing a sequel if I find the time. Thanks for reading!

Vote if you liked it.

Comment what you thought about it.

Fan me because it's a fun thing to do.

~Kat:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 304 39
Step one: Losing the only mother you've ever known. Step two: Being plunged into a world of the unknown father, lost brother and loud music. Step thr...
103K 2.3K 28
Allison is definitely torn around the edges. Allison. Just Allison. No last name, no middle. Her town calls her 'Grey' because her once blue sparklin...
13.7K 305 15
Directionators and Directioners: terms known well in the fan fiction, tumblr, twitter, and internet world. Those are the two distinct groups surroun...
1.8K 20 32
Choosing her cost me everything I'd ever loved... including her. It's why I left the small town where I grew up and vowed never to return. I'm no lon...