The Unofficial Total Trauma T...

By traumateamgeek12

Have you ever wondered about the characters of ATLUS's amazing video game Trauma Team? Did you not get enough... More

Introduction/Author's Note/Disclaimer ^...^
Trivia Part 1: CR-S01 and Maria
Facebook Chats 1
Alyssa's POV of her explosion
Rosalia Rossallini's POV • Part 1: The Fire • (a breif look into her life)
Rosalia Rossallini's POV- A brief look into her life- Part Two- An Addoption
Facebook Chats 2
Facebook Chat #3
Gabe's Blog #1
Little Guy's Crush
Facebook Chat #5
The Travel of a Monarch

Facebook Chat #4

155 4 4
By traumateamgeek12

Maria Torres has a new status:  There are too many MORONS in this world!  UGH!

                                                                    Gabe Cunningham and three others like this.

Gabe Cunningham commented:  Finally someone understands what I have to deal with during work!

CR-S01 commented:  Maria, why are you so mean?

Hank Freebird commented:  No one in the world is a moron.  It is all about perspective.  We should try to love those around us.

Naomi Kimishima commented:  Had a bad day, Maria?  Trust me, I deal with morons too.

Little Guy has a new status:  I just wish I had the nerve to tell her how I feel.

                                                                 Ian Holden and eighteen others like this.

Naomi Kimishima commented:  Oh Little Guy, tell who how you feel?

Maddy Mulreaney (sorry, I couldn't resist!) commented:  I speek for every person in the world right now:  JUST TELL HER!! :D :D PLEEEAAAASE!

Ian Holden commented:  Agent, I think you should man up and tell her already.

Gabe Cunningham:  I'd like to know exactly who you want to tell.

CR-S01 has a new status:  ...Believe....?

                                                                      Chief and two others like this.

Hank Freebird commented:  Yes, believe.  Believe in hope that you will succeed.

Maria Torres commented:  Um....What does that even mean, idiot!?

Chief:  Yeah!  That's the spirit! Believe in saving lives!

Continue Reading