Trivia Part 1: CR-S01 and Maria

HEY GUYS! THIS IS MADDY HERE AND I JUST DECIDED THAT I'M GOING TO POST SOME FUN TRIVIA FACTS FOR YU GUYS!!!

I also have some basic knowledge listed under their names too... :p

If yur only looking for trivia on a certain character well FEAR NOT I sorted out all of the trivia about one character and put it under their name. Yay!

***************************************************************************************************************

CR-S01:

Occupation- Prisoner, Surgeon

Full Name- Erhard Muller, (cell # CR-S01)

Eye Color- Red

Hair Color- Black

Family- Albert Sartre, Rosalia Rossallini

Trivia-

•CR-S01 is the only playable character without the Healing Touch.

•CR-S01 could have come from the same orphanage as Maria and Rosalia.

•CR-S01 is only 24 years old, meaning he was only 16 when he was arrested by the FBI for the 'Cumberland College Insident' occurred. (WHAT THE HECK!? HE WAS SO YOUNG!!!)

•Maria always assists him in the Rosalia related surgeries. (Coincedence? I think not!)

•None of the other doctors reffer to him as CR-S01. ex. Gabe: kid, Maria: moron, idiot, ect., Tamoe: he, him, ect.

Maria:

Occupation- First Response/Paramedic

Full Name- Maria Torres

Eye Color- Green

Hair Color- Brown

Family- um...Unknown...sorry!

Trivia-

•Maria wanted to be a hero since the time she was 14 when she accidentally caught her orphanage on fire while smoking in the bathroom, when she saved a young girl by the name of Rosalia Rossillini.

•Maria often sees a ghostly girl, later on revealed to be Rosalia Rossalini.

•Maria assists Naomi Kimishima and Ian Holden when traveling to Mexico in search of Rosalia

•Maria is Mexican. (Who knew!?)

****************************************************************************************************************

PIC OF MARIA OVER THERE! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->